VENGEANCE FOR BETRAYAL

By Farheen__A

He has burning in the fire of his Vengeance . He wants to destroy her . He wants to crushed her. He wants to... More

Copyright ©️
PROLOGUE
IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE
CHARACTERS' NAME
CHARACTER SKETCH
MARRIAGE OR DEAL?
KASHISH'S DESTINY SEALED WITH ADVAY
ITS NOT YOUR FIRST MARRIAGE
ASSAULTING YOUR OWN WIFE πŸ”žπŸ”ž
WIFE OR SLAVE ?
NEW PAPA
WHERE'S SHE??
TORTURE NIGHT πŸ”žπŸ”ž
STEPMOTHER
AADVAY'S CARE FOR AARYA
THEIR PAST
THEIR PAST-2
New Story
KING'S ENTRY
VIKRAM TRY TO BRING KASHISH & AADVAY CLOSE
CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF HER
IS AADVAY REALLY CHEATING UPON KASHISH?
Story
NEW BEGINNING IN AADVAY & KASHISH LIFE
STRONG KASHISH SHOW'S POULOMI HER PLACE
WHAT HE'S TRYING TO HIDE?
New Story
UNEXPECTED TRUTH UNFOLD

BLISSFUL NIGHT πŸ”žπŸ”ž

2.1K 129 52
By Farheen__A

Unedited Chapter ⚠️

Vote Target - 85

**************************

After listening Kashish word's except last line which she whispered Aadvay got emotional and in a guilty voice says "But I want to do some confession Kashish, that lady Sanya, she she was my former m******s".

Kashish closed her eyes in pain listening his confession and drop of tear roll down from her eyes. Aadvay saw it and raise his hand and wipe her tear from her face, then only Kashish open her eyes and looked in Aadvay's eyes. Now both are looking at with each other eye's.

Aadvay - 1 year 4 months back after coming back to India when I got to know that you married someone else I was totally devastated, the pain of losing you was unbearable I was dying in pain day and night, the mere thought of that now you belongs to someone else, you are married to someone else was enough for me to die a thousand death. I could not able to believe that you have betrayed me you have cheated on me, in my absence you married to someone else. I was destroying myself because of the pain and betrayal you gave me, to forget the pain and betrayal to keep myself sane I started consuming Alcohol day and night and sometime, I got totally addicted to alcohol and even sometimes I consumed drugs too, I was slowly slowly slipping into depression, I started neglecting everything my health, my business everything. my health was getting deteriorate day by day, but before darkness fully consumed me, King came to know about my condition and asked me the reason behind my self-destruction I told him everything about our relationship and how after I went to Australia you married to someone else who's rich person by betraying me. King knew that in my condition, I am not able to handle myself, so how will I handle the business? that I made with my blood and sweat with my day and night hardwork, at that time King came forward to take care of me and my business. He not only took care of me but also sent me to rehabilitation center and when I came out from rehabilitation center after some months and at that time I was completely changed person. I was stop drinking alcohol continuously day and night and stop totally taking drug and again involved my self in business, King was glad to see me as like before, but he did not know that I had completely changed, but changed for worst. Hate is born inside my heart for you I was started hating you for ruining me like this for breaking me beyond repair. But at the same time I can't stop loving you I can't able to forget you. During the day time I engrossed myself in work and that somehow helps me to escape from your memories, but at night your memories started haunting me and to distract myself from your memories I started having s*x with different women to forget those memories.

Saying this he looked towards Kashish who's looking at him with guilt and tears are flowing from her eyes nonstop thinking about his pain from which he went through in past because of her. Aadvay walk towards her and wipe her tears from her cheeks and cupped her face between her palm and says.

Aadvay - but trust me Kashish I haven't had a relationship with any other woman since we got married, I was always loyal towards you and towards our marriage. even though I used to say that this marriage means nothing to me, but to be honest, this marriage was everything for me, is and will be. marriage was only a way to keep you with me for lifetime by tying you with me. But now I realised that as long as we live in the past, we will never be able to come out of our sorrow and pain. We can never move on. Kashish the pain I used to give you, I felt 1000 times more pain then you. But now I really want to forget the past, I want to forgive you and want to move on. Kashish I really want to move on with you. I want to be happy with you and my daughter with a small family of three of us. I also want to lead a normal family life. Can we make a fresh start? (he asked the last line with lots of hope).

Kashish - Do you genuinely want from your heart that we start anew? (She too asked with lots of hope)

Aadvay - yes ofcourse Kashish, I won't lie that I used to hurt you so that you feel my pain, I wanted to punish you but in this process at the end of the day I used to feel more pain by hurting you and by seeing you in pain. I thought by giving you pain I would get peace but I was absolutely wrong, by giving you pain, seeing you in pain, my pain would have increased 1000 times more. I get peace not by giving you pain but by being near you. Kashish you are my peace you are my only solace.
I love you Kashish, I still love you.

Kashish look towards Aadvay being overwhelmed when he confessed his love for her and get emotional thinking that how he has suffered because of her one decision which she took in past.

Kashish - I love you too Aadvay. (She too confessed her love emotionally)

Aadvay can't believe his ears what he heard from Kashish mouth and hugged her tightly and said "you really mean it na? You really love me na?" He asked like a small child.

Kashish - yes Aadvay I love you I really really love you, you are my first and last love. (She again confessed her love to him)

Aadvay happiness knows no bounds after listening Kashish confession of love towards him, It seemed to him that he was not dreaming? that Kashish love him and just now confess her love for him, but if it was a dream then he did not want to come out of this beautiful dream.

On the other side Kashish was also very emotional from inside and feeling ocean of happiness inside her heart after listening Aadvay confession of love for her that he still love him after her past action also.

⚠️Mature content ahead⚠️

Read at your own risk 🔞🔞

Aadvay slowly break the hug and look towards her face with lot's of emotions and Kashish eye's are still wet due to tears he again slowly wipe the moisture from her eyes and move his lips towards her face and slowly and gently kiss her forehead with so much love, then he slowly detach his lips from her forehead and then he again look towards her face and again slowly move near towards her face and kisses her both the eye's. Then he gently kiss her both the cheeks and finally he looked towards her soft pink lucious lips and for the first time he ask permission from Kashish through his eyes before devouring it. Kashish slowly blink her eye lashes in yes and Aadvay immediately claim her lips and started kissing her but this time very slowly and gently not to give her pain only pleasure.

After breaking the kiss Aadvay look towards Kashish face and says " Kashish I never asked your permission in past before touching you, infact I literally forced myself on you. But this time I want your permission to mark you, to claim you as mine, today I not only want to claim your body infact I want to claim your soul too. May I ?".

Kashish look towards him with so many mixed emotions. she really wanted to forget her horrible past and wanted to move on with Aadvay, so she was ready to give herself to him completely, forgetting the fact that what Aadvay did with her in those 4 months, as the thing right now mattered to Kashish is only Aadvay and nothing else, she loved him so much and after knowing that he too loved her, she wanted nothing except him. and she gave her permission by kissing his forehead. After getting the permission Aadvay scooped Kashish in his arm and walk towards their bed and very gently he placed her in the bed and again move towards her face and kiss her forehead.

Aadvay looked at her with so much love and passion in his eyes and again attach his lips with her and started smooching her very softly and smoothly, his kiss was full of love and possessiveness. for the first time Kashish too kissed him back making him smile in between the kiss. After breaking the kiss he started pressing his lips on her neck sensually were making her feel the pleasure she had never felt before, Kashish for the first time started moaning his name in pleasure. Aadvay started discarding her clothes and the meantime he too discarded his clothes and now there was no barriers between them, Aadvay again started kissing her neck and chest and then he started licking her n***les and then he took her b**bs in his mouth one by one and started sucking them which gives Kashish immense pleasure.

"Umm Aa_d__vay" Kashish moaned his name. she's fully aroused now.

Aadvay sucking her b**bs more like a desperate man after listening her moans he too was fully aroused now he without wasting a second wanted to buried himself deep inside her. But at the same time he also don't want to rush he wants to give her pleasure she had never felt before.

Then Aadvay moves to her belly button and gave open mouth kisses on her belly and stomach. after marking her whole body softly and gently with his love bites. he then move towards her things and kiss her inner thighs and then slowly spread her legs. and buried himself between her legs and started licking down their giving Kashish extreme pleasure

Kashish moaned his name while holding his hair in grip. After completely licking down there he raise his head and look towards Kashish face who's completely lost in pleasure and then he comes over her and finally he tangled his fingers with Kashish's fingers and then he slowly entered inside her, this is the first time Aadvay was very very gentle with her and treating her like a delicate doll. Kashish rolled her eyes in extreme pleasure and Aadvay again came near her face and took her lips in toe-curling kiss and started thrusting in her slowly and gently controlling his wild desires because this time he don't want to hurt Kashish in any way. after some hours of their love making Aadvay hugged Kashish naked body and covered them with a duvet. and he again kiss her lips and both sleep in eachother embrace.

The night was full of passionate love and undying affection for eachother both were sleeping in eachother arms forgetting about their all pain and sufferings. From that night everything changes between Kashish and Aadvay, but changes for good. The beginning of their new beautiful life.

!!That's all for today!!

I know that most of the readers are thinking that Kashish is some stupid woman who still believe Aadvay and still in love with her abuser it just that she still thinks she betrayed her in past by marrying Sahil and whatever Aadvay is doing with her it's her karma. She's still in guilt for breaking Aadvay's heart.

So now tell me How was the chapter Guys? I hope you all liked it.

Do vote and comments and if possible share with your friends too.

Do also check out my new book "Don't I deserve a little bit of love"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

49.7K 1.1K 32
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
102K 1K 35
The one thing Madelyn desires most in the world is to wear diapers again, and she is prepared to do anything to make that wish come true. As inexplic...
79.1K 6.9K 64
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 37.3K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...