"Hold me, please..." - T.O

By fxshx_160207

[Part 2 of "Show me real love, please"] After Oikawa's confession of enganging (F/N), they decided to hold th... More

Chapter 1: Kyoto
Chapter 2: Bounding
Chapter 3: Excitement
Chapter 4: Personal weapon
Chapter 5: Pressure
Chapter 6: New friends
Chapter 7: Girlfriend
Chapter 8: Haters
Chapter 9: Jealousy much
Chapter 10: Bloodlust
Chapter 11: Awful nightmare
Chapter 12: His first action
Chapter 13: Plans
Chapter 14: Failed
Chapter 15: Saviour
Chapter 16: Package
Chapter 17: Approvements
Chapter 18: Familiar
Chapter 19: Anxious
Chapter 20: Interacting
Chapter 21: Interruption
Chapter 22: Tutoring
Chapter 23: Surprise
Chapter 24: Suspicious
Chapter 25: Carried away
Chapter 26: Comfort?
⚠️Chapter 27: Submissive⚠️
Chapter 28: Make up
Chapter 29: Forgiven
Chapter 30: Frustration
Chapter 31: Gift?
Chapter 32: admit
Chapter 33: Trust
Chapter 34: Headache
Chapter 35: Evidence
Chapter 36: Explaination
Chapter 37: Phonecall
Chapter 38: Cookies
Chapter 39: Picture
Chapter 40: Notice
Chapter 41: Beginning
Chapter 42: Warning
⚠️Chapter 43: Permission⚠️
Chapter 44: Drinking
Chapter 45: Coincidence
Chapter 46: Feelings
Chapter 47: Picture frame
Chapter 48: Trauma
Chapter 49: Changes
Chapter 50: Truth
Chapter 51: Lieutenant
Chapter 52: Snap
Chapter 53: Mall
Chapter 54: Cheat
Chapter 55: Clueless
Chapter 56: Starve
Chapter 57: Rescue
Chapter 58: Bad feeling
Chapter 59: Tremble
Chapter 61: Threats
Chapter 62: Caught
Chapter 63: Forget
Chapter 64: Insticts
Chapter 65: Backstory
Chapter 66: Range
Chapter 67: Limit
Chapter 68: Act
Chapter 69: Drug
Chapter 70: Bodyguards
Chapter 71: Report
Chapter 72: Force
Chapter 73: Flames
Chapter 74: Vanish
Chapter 75: Him
Chapter 76: Regards
Chapter 77: Ring
Chapter 78: Reunited
Chapter 79: Announcement
Chapter 80: Visit
Chapter 81: Protective
Chapter 82: Wedding
Chapter 83: Goodluck
A/N🙌
Extra👀: Ferris Wheel

Chapter 60: Cursing

18 2 3
By fxshx_160207

{3rd person POV}

"Here's the new files" Mira spoke as she handed Damian a stack of files.

"Thanks, Hatsune-san... I'll be taking these to (F/N) right away.." Damian reply and bows.

"Oh! I heard Jelavić-sama is sick.... so I made her these soup dumplings... She really likes it" Mira exclaim, pushing a steel container forward.

Damian flashes a smile.

"I really appreciate that but could you maybe help me bring that and open the car door? I'm lack of hands here.." Damian exclaim, sweat dropped.

"A-Ah! Of course!" Mira insisted and followed Damian towards his parked car right outside the large slide glass door.

After arranged the files inside neatly, Damian let out a sigh.

"Alright... Thanks again, Hatsune-san" Damian thanked her again.

"Oh please, Mira is fine... By the way, here... It still hot.." Mira exclaim and handed him the container.

Damian takes it and smiles.

The sound of a car engine could be heard, as Damian started to drive away while Mira waves him off.

Mira let out a sigh.

"Such a gentleman..." she muttered with giggles and walks back inside.

With Oikawa

"Thanks for the ride, Oikawa-kun" Reen thanked as she unbuckle her seatbelt.

"My pleasure~ It's not good letting a pretty girl like you wandering around the busy city~ Who might knew some pervert might done to you" Oikawa exclaim as Reena giggles.

"By the way, I thought you're picking up your little brother?

"Hm? Oh, he texted me he already got home with his friends..."

"Ah, I see"

Reena just flashes a smile at him.

"See you soon" she bid and grab her handbag.

As soon she was about to reach out the door handle, she froze.

Oikawa tilt his head in confusion.

"Reena-Chan? Something's wrong?-" Oikawa's sentence got interrupted when his collar got pull forward.

His eyes widen when realization hits him.

His lips were met with Reena's.

They pull away after a moment as Reena blushes.

"Almost forgot about it... I'll be off now... Drive safe handsome~" Reena bid and walk out of the car.

Oikawa just froze in place, watching Reena make her way inside her house.

He then slowly lift his hand on his lips.

"Did she just... kissed me?..." he cooed, covering his mouth with his index and middle finger, staring down at the glove compartment.

"Why it feels... illegal and wrong?..." he cooed again with a frown.

"She's just... a friend... right?..." he cooed again.

He shakes his thought away and leans on his seat.

He took a deep breath and massage his forehead with his right while placing his left on the steering wheel.

"Seriously though... Why it makes me... feel bad kissing her?.." he asked himself.

He glances at Reena's house and sighs.

He then look down, only to see his engangment ring hanging on his torso.

He slowly lift his hand up, holding it with both of his thumb and index finger.

"Stop doing stupid things to (N/N)-Chan! Stop controlling my body!"

A voice could be heard as Oikawa hisses in pain, holding his head with both of his hands.

"ARGH! What's with these voices!? UGH!" He complained.

"STOP EVERYTHING! PLEASE! STOP CONTROLLING MY BODY! LET ME OUT!"

"NGH! Stop for god sake!" He yelled and and slam his head on the seat.

He pants for a while to calm himself down.

He gulps and shakes his head.

"You know what... Better stop thinking and rush home.. or that annoying woman gonna start her stupid lecture.." he muttered in annoyance and started to drove off.

Soon, Oikawa arrive at the apartment as he walks inside.

"I'm home" he let out a greet and makes his way to their shared bedroom.

When he got inside, he was met with a sleeping (F/N) and Damian who's sitting on the floor while leaning against the wall beside (F/N)'s bed side with a laptop on his lap.

Both males immediately had their glaring contest.

"What the heck are you doing here? Just so you know, you have your own room... You're poking holes on our privacy..." Oikawa asked, narrowing his eyes at him.

"I was ordered to stay with (F/N) 24/7 at all cost... and I don't assume protecting someone who might commit something stupid is crossing anybody's privacy" Damian spat.

Oikawa rolls his eyes and toss his pouchbag on the rack.

He then walks up to his side of the bed and sits down, taking off his watch at the same time then lays down.

He let out a relieved sigh and stretches himself.

"That's the stuff..." he muttered and plop his arms down on the mattress.

Upon receiving some impact on the mattress, causing (F/N) to whimper a little.

Oikawa turns to (F/N) only to meet with her frowning face, following with uncomfortable whimpers.

Oikawa sits up a little and stares at her worriedly.

"Hey, you okay?-" As soon Oikawa was about to reach out for (F/N), a hand come grabbing his wrist in a flash.

He gasped and look up at the source.

"Touching is forbidden" Damian exclaim, coldly.

"The hell man? I were just checking her" Oikawa argue with a frown.

"Before she went to sleep, she order me to prevent you touching her at all cost... So basically I'm following orders..." Damian exclaim and slaps Oikawa's arm away.

Oikawa's brown eyes didn't left Damian's black ones.

"What stupid orders are those.... I'm her f- .... I'm her fiancé who's worrying about her and now you're stopping me from doing that?-"

"You call yourself a fiancé after your attempt to harrasses her? Yeah, I don't think so" Damian interrupted.

"So if you please, let me take over and stay away from her... Thank you..." Damian exclaim and soak the towel in a bowl on the night stand.

Oikawa gritted his teeth in anger and stood up.

"Fine! Why don't you be the fiancé instead? Go ahead! I don't fu- .... I don't care!" he exclaim and storms out.

Damian sighs and shakes his head.

"What a child" he muttered and place the nicely soaked towel on (F/N)'s forehead.

A chuckle could be heard, making Damian look down at the source.

He was met with (F/N) who's grinning.

"I can tell... He's getting back to his old self..." she exclaim.

"How?"

"He's been cursing alot in that opposite person of him but... he immediately stops when he was about to say fuck earlier and continue his arguement... Just... give him some time..."

"What? How could you said that? After what he had done to you?-"

"Damian... That's not... the real Tooru... So there's no reason for me... to hate him just because the opposite taken control..." she exclaim and get back to sleep.

Damian sighs.

"Whatever you say" he exclaim and strokes (F/N)'s bangs.

His gaze then shifted at the teddybear on Oikawa's night stand.

He narrowed his eyes and kept staring at it.

"Why... do I feel like... there's something off about that teddy?.." he cooed in curiousity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.5K 25
After a devastating car crash that kills your mother and leaves you unable to play volleyball, all you can do is try and help out younger kids who st...
205K 6.9K 36
[COMPLETED] This is a fluff/angst story including kuroken, iwaoi , and daisuga. There will be other ships but these are the mains. Daily updates :) ...
66.6K 2.6K 38
A very bright boy, an outgoing one. Energetic brat and an airhead at that, those are the things that describes m/n l/n, a boy with a free spirit. Thi...
2.3K 115 7
As headed off to college, moving away from their home town, parting their friendship to carry on in life. They soon got new friends, new people came...