Arrogant Mafia and Baby Boss

Door sweetkitten17

this story revolves around two individuals...who are very different from each other one who believe in kindne... Meer

characters
chapter - 1
chapter - 2
chapter - 3
chapter - 4
chapter - 5
chapter - 6
chapter - 7
chapter - 8
chapter - 9
chapter - 10
chapter - 11
chapter - 12
chapter - 13
chapter - 14
chapter - 15
chapter - 16
chapter - 17
chapter - 18
chapter - 19
chapter - 20
chapter - 21
chapter - 22
chapter - 23
chapter - 24
chapter - 25
chapter - 26
Thank you
chapter - 27
chapter - 28
chapter - 29
chapter - 30
chapter - 32
chapter - 33
chapter - 34
chapter - 35
chapter - 36
chapter - 37
chapter - 38
chapter - 39
chapter - 40
chapter - 41
chapter - 42
chapter - 43
chapter - 44 🔞

chapter - 31

1K 103 22
Door sweetkitten17

Somewhere on the outskirts of the city

It almost took an hour for mew arrive at the location with brightwin, they stopped a bit far from the building where zeesaint was already waiting for them with their mens, as they knew the building would be surrounded by the bodyguard of eye...

Zee :- I'll go with a saint to check if there is a back gate of this place...

Bright :- I'll go with a win from the other side of the building if there is any secret entrance...

Mew :- be careful, Off let go from the front gate... 'in an authoritative tone'

All guards split in three groups, few of them guards start following mew off while the others followed zeesaint and brightwin secretly, all of them split in three groups and start walking in different directions...

Mew with Off and his guards are near the main gate, they were hiding behind the big tree from where they could observe the place and suddenly off eyes catch the familiar face on the gate with a few guards....

Off :- gun... 'low voice'

Mew :- 'looked at the same direction were off is looking at' what he was doing and here... 'in tensed tone with straight face'

Off :- don't know let's go and find out... 'worriedly'

They walk forward where the gun is but mew immediately saw someone behind the gun and signal off the same, mew off quietly took out his gun and pointed at the person, as they move close mew land a hard punch on one of the men who is ready to attack gun until he could taste his blood whereas off immediately pull gun behind in back...

Mew is unstoppable and continually attacks the other party, one man just about to hit mew from behind but suddenly bright came in between and quickly punches the other guard, they continue hitting them until they could see hell and in no time the opposite group of guards are on land helpless and lifeless...

Bright :- you ok phi, did you hurt any where... 'in panic tone'

Mew :- buddy I'm fine, don't worry you protect me from that shit... 'said calmly with a smile'

Off :- baby what are you doing here... 'asked with a cornered tone'

Gun :- I'm here for the kana but how do you all come here... 'confusingly'

Mew :- 'in cold tone' for gulf, we have our ways to find out... 'in dark tone'

Gun :- 'bow' devil (it's mew name, used in mafia world) I'm sorry but kana (gulf name, used in mafia world) told me to not to tell anyone about it... 'in an apologizing tone'

Mew :- hmm, what exactly going on, give me all the details...

Gun :- gulf is inside the building, we are trying to get inside but the building is havey guarded, we still don't have any clue what is happening inside...

Bright :- phi there is no way from that side but... 'in a scared tone''

Mew :- but what bright... 'in a loud worried tone'

Win :- we heard someone screaming in pain and we heard a bullet shot... 'with a horrified face'

Mew :- what the hell, we have to hurry up i don't want anything to happen to the baby... 'in dark deep stren voice'

In the main time zeesaint also returned back as they informed that there is no back gate or door to get inside where as gun also tell mew that he and his man's already searched the possible place to get inside but there is no ways other than main entrance...

Zee :- mew, we have to use the main entrance to rescue the gulf, we can't waste time...

Saint :- we don't know in what condition the gulf is inside, hurry up... 'in worried tone'

Bright :- phi let's go...

Mew :- 'smirk' show time guys, everyone take your place and have fun...

"Baby wait for me, nothing will happen to you, hold tight my love"

Slowly and carefully mew and others went inside and hid behind the wall but unfortunately one of the guards noticed mew with the gun...

Gurad :- back off

Mew :- in your dreams... 'smirk'

With the straight face mew ran towards the bodyguard as guard coming towards mew, man welcomed with the hard punch and kicks by the mew and it was enough to make man groan in pain as he was straight landed on the floor tasting his blood...

Zee :- divide in 4 groups and start searching for gulf...

As zee ordered immediately all the guards divide themselves in 4 groups which leads by zeesaint, brightwin, offgun and last lid by mew, as they start searching in different directions suddenly mew notice 3 rooms but one room catches his attention from where the see the ray of light in coming...

By actions mew communicate with his mans to cover the area and be alert, he quickly wip his sweat from the forehead and rub his sweaty hands and twisted the doorknob where he found gulf was tried in chair with his mouth cover with piece of cloth and head hang down...

Mew :- baby boss... 'softly and lovingly'

Gulf instantly opened his eyes wide seeing mew on the door with worried face, gulf never expected to see his meow here to save him, he thought it is all a dream or might he is assuming things whereas mew run towards his baby boss and quickly hugged him tightly as his life depends on him only...

Mew quickly removes the cloth from his baby's mouth and checks him thoroughly whereas the gulf is still looking at mew dumbfounded with a tear in his eyes and realises it's not a dream...

Mew :- baby you ok, are you hurt anywhere... 'in a soft tone'

Gulf :- how did you come here...

Mew :- long story, first let me untie you baby...

Mew immediately started and untied the ropes and freed his baby, they were about to go out of the room when suddenly from no where someone stopped them...

Eye :- where are you going... 'smirk'

Mewgulf stiffened and turned around, mew slowly dragged his baby on his back and stood shielding between them, eye felt very angry seeing this she took out her gun and aimed at them...

Mew :- drop the gun before you regret... 'in cold tone'

Eye :- 'evil smirk' mew leave him or i will shoot him... 'in warning tone while pointing gun to them'

Mew :- you won't...

Eye :- try me!! And you will regret... 'angrily'

Mew :- dare you to do and I'll show you hell on earth... 'in an authoritative tone'

Eye :- last warning babe leave him now or I'll shoot him... 'aggressively'

Bright :- dare you to shoot him...

Brightwin zeesaint offgun came from the back side, bright twisted both her hands on her back, the gun she was holding slipped from her hand and fell on the ground while she groaned in pain...

Zee :- you think we are that dumb to don't know what are you planning on our back... 'in cold dark tone'

Eye :- leave me... 'shouting'

Win :- not so soon you bitch... 'smirk'

Saint :- 'slapped her tightly' you dare to lay your dirty hands on gulf you slut... 'angrily'

Mew :- take her in hell house...

Gulf :- no wait...

Win :- phi what happened...

Gulf calmly and carefully go towards eye whereas she is trying hard to get free from bright on the other side mew was quietly watching his baby...

Gulf :- i knew from starting that you are behind everything...

Eye:- impressive so you are playing with mr...

Gulf :- yes because i want to know why are you doing all this and who is the person helping you...

Off :- here...

Gun :- her own father helping her...

Gulf :- just to get mew...

Eye :- no!! I have done all this because i hate you gulf kanawat, only because of you my mew didn't show any interest in me, because of you my mew don't love me, because of you my mew ready to kill me, he hates me... 'in accused tone'

Gulf :- but he is not yours from the starting eye, he is mine...

Eye :- you bitch, i will kill you...

Mew :- dare to touch her... 'in dark deep warning tone'

Eye :- mew

Mew :- take them to hell house...

Mewgulf staring at each other while others slowly start moving out of the room, mew slowly coming close to his baby, he put his hand on his baby right cheek and start tracking where gulf close his eyes and enjoy his mew touch while tears coming from his eyes to his cheeks, mew softly wipped his tears and his baby open his eyes...

Gulf :- sorry... 'innocently'

Mew :- you made me worried like hell, I'm dying from inside by thinking you are not by my side...

Gulf :- I'm really sorry mew...

Mew :- you need to explain, first let's go from here...

"I think it's time to share my secrets with him, i can't hide anything now, i true him with life, i have to take risk now, after knowing everything about me then it's his call to decide what he wants and I'll do what he decides either to live with me or without me..." Said gulf inside his head

"it's time to share your secrets with me baby because whatever is that I'll definitely going to stay by your side, i can't live without you, i love you gulf, you are my world" said mew inside his head

_______________________________________

Hope you like this chapter....

See you in the next chapter...

Bye take care...

Like and vote...

Keep supporting...

Love you all 💕💕

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

201K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
616K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
332K 9.9K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
168K 5.8K 43
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...