𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 �...

By TOFUTAKA

❝𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐄, 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘? ❞ ↳ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨�... More

𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞
00-𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤
01-𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧
02-𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠
03-𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞...
04-𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
05-𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨
06-𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
07-𝐮𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐜
08-𝐜𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱
09-𝐟*𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬
10-𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐥
11-𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮-𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦
12-𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰
13-𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭-𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵
14-𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
15-𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫
16-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬
17-𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐬
19-𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐚
20-𝐝𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭'𝐬

18-𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭

6.2K 110 290
By TOFUTAKA

WARNING

If you are uncomfortable with this chapter/ book

in general and are thinking about reporting it,

DO NOT CONTINUE!

This chapter contains BDSM

Level: Medium-High

Type: pleasure dom

When you see the symbols " ***", I strongly suggest you play the following songs in order, to truly enjoy your reading experience.

(Spotify & Apple Music Playlist in bio)

I-Persian Rugs-PARTYNEXTDOOR
II-I'll Kill You-Summer Walker
III-Surprise-Chlöe

Your mind and eyes fight each other. One desperately wants to rest while the other demands to be alert. You do your best to ignore it since it's not much longer until you reach the Ketsubutsu campus. You call Shindo in advance giving him time to meet you at the bus stop and help you with your bag. Regardless of it being almost a year since you two started dating, you can't help but be anxious whenever there's a gap from the last time you saw him. Nervous yet keen, you creep your head forward waiting for the route's turn onto campus. You lock eyes with each other as soon as you get off, both of you waiting for a satisfied embrace. Shindo's arms squeeze you tight to the point you feel his grip through your puffed coat. His grinned lips warm yours then he immediately speaks, "I missed you." You chime the same words back with a smile looking away before you get shy for absolutely no reason. Grabbing your duffle from you he's caught by surprise by the weight. "Damn Y/n you're only staying two days."  "Three technically if you count today." He scoffs with a smirk shaking his head.

After dropping off your stuff, Shindo seemed pretty eager to give you a tour of campus. The club fair is today meaning there are a lot of activities going on. He wants you to get the full Ketsubutsu experience while it's live outside. During the walk, you admire the modern architecture and the different decorative looks each building has. Though it is a pretty campus, you remain biased thinking to yourself that U.A'.s campus is prettier.

You can tell you two are a little touch deprived from the subtle brushing of fingertips as you walk to the different stations. He intertwines his hand with yours not wanting to let go, and to be honest you don't either. It's like after all those video calls you two need to touch each other to make sure this is real. What's funny is Mina and Momo's theory is starting to become true. Before you left they mentioned how being far apart from each other for this long was only going to make it harder to keep your hands off each other.

Though you don't really have any intentions to, the girls practically swear this visit is going to turn into a sexual one. You like to think you have some self-control but to be honest you think about how that would be really really nice being that the last time you had sex was with Baku-... someone's name who will not be mentioned. The only thing holding you back is that because it's been such a long time since you were sexually active, you don't know if you still have it in you.

Looking around, your eyes lock on a station called 'Culture Cafe'. Feeling the warm presence of the girl in front of her club's stand, you're compelled to go for some reason. You break from Shindo's hand telling him your gonna go to the other side. Her coral blush compliments her brown skin as she welcomes you with a smile. Being that you can make only but so many guesses as to what the club stands for you ask her. She seemed really fondled that you asked making her hold her passion and excitement as she explains. "Since quirks came around, a lot of people only cared about what power they were going to pass around in their bloodline forgetting about actual culture or family history. This club reminds people whether they're striving to be a hero or not, they're more than the quirks they have and don't have and that they do come from someone and someplace, not just a power." Damn...that hit a nerve. You smile, encouraging how the club sounds something you would love to be a part of. "So are you thinking about joining?" "I would love to but I don't go here, I'm just visiting my boyfriend." She gives a playful frown, "Shit that sucks. Well, all of our club meetings are on the weekend so if you're ever in town feel free to stop by." " Thanks." "So what school do you go to?" "U.A. University." She stammers whispering, "The U.A.?!" You smile and nod becoming flustered, "Damn girl, as you fucking should!" After a couple of seconds of looking at your face,  knowing what school you go to and that you have a boyfriend that goes here, her smile drops into a smirk coming to a realization.

Your body naturally tenses up, wanting to make itself hidden in the open space, feeling like everyone is watching you with their eyes on your spine. You're instantly reminded that everyone in the country knows who you are, heard and witnessed the not-so-little broadcast about you last year. Though just like everything, it blew over and people moved on to the next big drama. With everything happening with the case and public threat, it was pretty difficult for you and Shindo to speak to each other let alone see each other in person. Despite having your moments of discouragement, somehow miraculously you guys made it work.

"I don't know how I didn't recognize you before. You're Y/n right?" You would lie but it doesn't make sense to since she's already figured it out. Cottonmouth getting the best of you, you clear your throat answering a low, "Yeah..." Seeing how terrified you became all of a sudden, she assures you before you can panic any further. "No no I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" She lets out a sigh looking down at her flyers, taking a moment before continuing. "Your story is one the main reasons I started this club." You raise an eyebrow not expecting what left her mouth. "I come from a big family and being one out of six kids I'm the only one that ended up quirkless. Dealing with that shit was so discouraging and basically forced me to kiss ass and be a people pleaser, especially to my parents. But then when I heard about your case a couple of years ago, seeing how even though you have a quirk and a badass one at that-you're still treated as a-" "Minority." you finish for her making her smirk.

"Yeah exactly. Unlike Izuku Midoriya who has multiple for an example. Referring to their reasoning for demonizing you, he isn't treated the same, I mean not that he deserves to be but do they draw the line because he's a man? It made me realize that it's this new societal standard with quirks that fucked everything up. It's not having a quirk that's deemed as 'too powerful' or not having one at all." Your mind ponders for a second before bringing up, "I'm guessing you didn't tell the school that." She scoffs rolling her eyes, "Girl can you imagine if I did?! I had to come up with some fake fairytale bullshit reason to get my foot in the door. After that, I pushed the actual meaning." "What was the bullshit reasoning?" "We talk about different cultures every week while drinking coffee from said culture. Hence the name 'Culture Cafe' " The two of you chuckle rolling your eyes at the lengths she had to go through. "I mean it's not a bad club idea." "Don't lie to me!" She says puckering her lips. "If anything it got me my start. I'm doing student politics and debate because of it. The goal is for C.C. to become a known organization/movement and eventually get a new name." You smirk, " I wouldn't change the name. The story of the name adds to the brand as a whole." She tilts her head, "Shit...you're right. I never thought of it that way."

Closing the conversation she expresses the desperation of what could have been if you went to Ketsubutsu or if she went to U.A. Just from this little exchange, you can tell you two would be good partners. Not only would it help your case but it could bring her name out there. Together, the both of you could work to make sure what's happening to you doesn't happen to others and if it does, fight to fix it. Anyone being too realistic may think both of you are dreaming a dream that's not within arms reach but you hate to wonder what if. Taking advantage of the moment you reopen her ideals, "Well, I might be able to help push Culture Cafe." "Shut up seriously?!" "Might. I have a huge legal case against me right now and I wouldn't want to taint what you've started. But then again I do go to U.A., I'll look in and see what I can do." She thanks you endlessly showing her gratitude, immediately asking to exchange contacts.

From being so deep into the conversation she comes to realize she never gave you her name, "I'm Noa by the way." She speaks holding her hand out to greet you formally. "Oh and we're having a fundraiser of homemade anklets. All proceeds go to the club if you want to contribute." "Cool, I'll check it out. It was really nice meeting you Noa." She gave the same warm smile that made you walk over to the table in the first place, "You too Y/n. I'll definitely give you a call soon!"

You head over to Culture Cafe's second stand with the anklets, browsing your different options of colors not knowing which ones to get. Looking through the rack you notice a familiar face of an old 'friend. You ignore her not wanting to talk but little did you know she glanced at you a while ago, she was just waiting to get you alone. She walks up to you with a grin so fake anyone would want to slap it off her face. "Hi, Y/n!" "Hey Tatami." you greet back. "It's so nice to see you!" she greets pulling you in for a hug that you desperately don't want. You contain yourself putting the thought in your head that it's been years since you've seen her and people change. Besides even if she was Shindo's ex all that matters is that you're with him now. Things were casual at first, just your usual small talk. You began to think it's nice how regardless of consistent bumping of heads with each other over the years, you two can have a regular conversation now. This was until she asked, "So what brings you to K.U.?" You pause confused if she remembers that you and Shindo are together or if she forgot. There's no fucking way she doesn't know you think. She answers herself, "Oh shit that's right, Shindo!" you laugh awkwardly beginning to sense her plastic attitude all of a sudden. "How are you guys?" Not wanting to see where she's going with this you answer quickly to break the interaction, "Good. I actually should head back to him-" ultimately failing since she speaks before you can start to make your exit. "That's good. You guys are so cute together!" You hum a fake smile practically praying for an open window so you don't have to bear with her fake ass any longer, however, she continues. "I'm surprised he was able to move on." Yup, there she is.

"What are you talking about Tatami?" "I mean, being that I was his first everything. First date, first kiss, first sex, first love. It must be hard for you to compete with that huh?" "Excuse me bitch?!" " I mean who knows you might be third or fourth in line maybe more. It has been two years since we broke up, who knows who else he's been with since then."  It's like the room went silent for your ears when she said that. In utter shock yet not surprised since you always knew who she truly was at heart, you just had a glimpse of hope that she had bettered herself. You start to form the comeback she so desperately wanted out of you. You begin to form the words practically tasting them but, "Tatami," Shindo speaks walking up behind you. "Speak of the devil. Hey Shindo." She begins to start a conversation with him but gets the memo to stop from the look on his face. She finishes "I gotta get back to my group. It was nice seeing you again Y/n and I'll see you around Shindo."

As soon as she turns her back he huffs rolling his shoulders in disgust as if he saw a roach. Going back to looking at the anklets, you distract Shindo's mind by asking him to pick colors for you before he asks what you and Tatami spoke about. You'll tell him eventually but you don't want to talk about her at the moment, still taking everything in. From the way he hums frantically searching, you can tell he knows what colors he wants to pick, it's just a matter of finding them now. "Ah here." He says, holding up three anklets shining against one another. The colors green, yellow, and black. "I picked these out because I wanted it to match my hero costume but now that I think about it they're most likely together to represent the Jamaican flag..." he says analyzing the bundle. You laugh snatching the beads from his hand.

-

On a mission to get food before both of you become hangry, Shindo suggests an infamous wing spot which is also the college hangout. After not much of a wait, you're seated at a red mahogany table. The hostess places the menus with the broken lamination on top of the streak marks from the freshly cleaned wood. Shindo slides his menu to you pointing at the different flavors you should try. The way he excitedly speaks makes him sound like a geek, in a cute way that can't help but make you smile. You let him order for you since he seems like he knows what tastes best and you're in the mood to try something new today. Breaking the seal to his straw he casually asks, "So what did Tatami say to you?" Still not wanting to talk about it you answer bluntly, "Nothing." Not buying it he sags his chin. "Y/n, your face screamed 'I'm going to slap this hoe' from a distance, that's why I came over. So what did she say?" You huff anxiously chewing on your straw. "I-I don't wanna talk about it right now Shindo." He squints his eyes, "Why, did something happen?" "Why the fuck are you pressing me?!" You snap becoming defensive. You don't know why you won't speak up about your interaction with Tatami. Though most of what she was spewing was nonsense, there is some truth to what she said. "Why are you getting so upset?!" "I'm not upset." "Yes...yes the fuck you are Y/n." Ending the continuance of going back and forth like children you say brusquely, "I don't want to talk about it!" He looks at you in disbelief sitting back in his seat while hastily sipping from his glass not saying a word. Things are now awkwardly silent at the table, the two of you scrolling through absolutely nothing on your phones while glaring at one another from time to time. The energy is so off that the waitress hesitates to ask if you guys need anything else.

Trying not to make eye contact with you, Shindo looks around the restaurant to pass the time by. Abruptly he does a double take with a playfully annoyed look on his face. With furrowed eyebrows, you look at him before turning around to see two guys heading in your direction. When they come closer they finally recognize that you're sitting with Shindo. The outgoing one of the two breaks the ground cheerfully, "It's the infamous Y/n!" Before sitting down they remain polite, making sure they weren't interrupting anything, feeling the tense aroma spurring from you two. Wiping his face with a napkin Shindo officially introduces you to his best friends.

At the beginning of your relationship, whenever you were on the phone with Shindo and the boys were around you talked to them for a bit but not long enough to make your own assumptions. You've been going off of what Shindo tells you. Though you're a little bit nervous to meet them right now, you're glad you'll finally be able to learn who they are yourself.  The one that walked up to greet you is Mako. His mid-length loose hair hangs

down as if he had just put some fresh product in it. His persona even down to the way he walks is very professional and put together. A true gentleman inside and out among the three of them. And the only one that seemed to be house-trained. Not only can you tell from the fit but from the way he pushes the ash Chesnut-stranded curl in its place.

The extra yet entertaining one on the left of Mako is Kei.  His resting face and aroma speaks for himself. Scanning his grayscale outfit, you can't help but feel like you remember seeing Kei's face in person. Finally, it clicks. Kei was the one rushing Shindo to the car when you ran into him at the mall. From your first encounter with him and how Shindo talks about him, Kei can be obnoxious at times. Like Shindo says whenever he mentions Kei, "He's annoying as fuck sometimes, but that's my brother and I love him."

The two of them are clear polar opposites as they sit across each other. Mako has an extroverted radiance to him while Kei is the type to stay to himself unless you're connected to him somehow. You think, How the fuck are the three of them friends? Putting two and two together, Shindo is the middle ground. Having Kei's aesthetic and interests while having a similar personality to Mako. A literal balance of three different elements.

Mako continues, "It's nice to finally meet you!" You smile greeting him back the same way while frantically and discretely trying to wipe the sauce from your lips. "So how are you liking campus so far?" Kei asks adjusting his seat. "Good. The club fair was pretty fun." Randomly Mako remembers to bring up, "Oh if you guys don't have anything planned later tonight the dance team is having a silent party." Before you can even answer Kei sucks his teeth, "Why would anyone want to go to a party with no music?!" Tired of his bullshit Mako shuts him down, "There is music you idiot! They play it through synced headphones instead." Embarrassed that they're making a fool of themselves, Shindo chimes in only making the exchange worse between the two. You chuckle at the boys bickering at each other like a married couple. Breaking the strain you both held onto, Shindo reads your mind and whispers, "They're definitely in need of some marriage counseling."

Eventually, the guys order food too, still annoying one another by picking at Mako's plate mainly because he's the youngest. Shindo points out how they might have taken it too far this time since Mako's plate is practically empty and he barely ate his own food. Solving the problem Kei suggests, "Well...go get him a to-go order." From his blatant nonchalant attitude, you damn near choke on your drink trying not to laugh. The boys notice you anyway joining in your laughter. Somewhat offended but laughing along Shindo asks, "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?!" Smacking the sauce off his fingertips Kei answers "You...Plus you need to leave the table for a bit. How else are we supposed to talk to Y/n privately?" Shindo sneers not taking Kei seriously until he looks at Mako's face. Not getting involved mainly because you're curious what the guys wanna talk to you about, you playfully sip from your straw not getting involved. "You guys are serious right now?" Mako confirms sending him off, "Make sure to get both blue cheese and ranch." Giving in, Shindo laughs to himself as he gets up, sliding his chair back into the table. "Don't say anything dumb!" "No promises!" Kei shouts with a pretentious smile shooing his hand.

As soon as he leaves the boys closet themselves into the table making a private boundary for the three of you. Watching from a distance with folded arms, Shindo anxiously looks over at the table about every five to ten seconds. You give the guys a perplexed look before finally asking, "So what did you want to talk about?" They sneer quietly, "Nothing serious," Kei states, "We just wanna see him sweat himself a bit."  You laugh, agreeing to play along. "In all seriousness though, how's he treating you?" Mako asks nodding his head toward Shindo. "Good. Great actually. We have our moments but it's nothing that can't be talked out." They both nod relieved yet not surprised, proud of their friend. Leaning back with crossed arms Mako smirks a statement, "You really have him wrapped around your finger you know, " You try to burrow the smile that's approaching, becoming timid. "I don't think I have that much power over him-" Kei smacks his lips, "Are you fucking joking? There's not a time of day when he doesn't mention you."

Mako chimes back in, "Especially when you said you were coming down this weekend. He started a whole countdown and didn't realize it." The two do their best impersonations of Shindo going back and forth with their mimicry, "Y/n comes in eight days." "My girlfriend will be here in five days."  "I can't wait to see Y/n! " "Y/n is so beautiful!" You laugh so hard your eyes squint. Noticing the lively commotion at the table Shindo relaxes a bit while still somewhat tense, inquisitive of what they have you laughing so hard at. As you all simmer down Kei smirks, "No but seriously he's head over heels in love with you." Guilt comes over you, thinking about how you let Tatami get in your head like that. You accept that you were wrong and plan to talk to Shindo about it when the two of you are alone again. Shindo walks back to the table tossing the bag holding Mako's to-go order at him. "I want my money back." Mako clicks his tongue, "You're not getting it back, perks of being the baby of the group."

Parting ways the boys give you a hug expressing how it was nice to finally meet you and telling Shindo they'll catch up with him later. Reaching campus grounds once again you and Shindo take a slow walk back to the dorm. He squeezes his warm palm firmly against yours to grab your attention, "So, what do you think?" "I see how they get on your nerves but your friends are funny as hell." He chuckles agreeing with you. There's a pause before he asks, "Are we still fighting or...?" You let out a deep exhale beginning to right your wrongs, "No, I'm sorry Shindo, I let her get in my head." Becoming agitated he asks once more, "What did she say Y/n?" "To sum it all up, I basically don't compare to whatever you and she had going on."

Genuinely confused he scrunches his face wanting you to elaborate. "She went on a whole spew about how you guys were each other 'firsts' for pretty much everything and that if you were with someone else after her I'm basically just less special in a way." Saying what you should've said instead of letting Tatami get you all flustered Shindo blurts passionately, "That bitch is fucking crazy!" You don't say anything feeling stupid now that you took time to assess now that you spoke it aloud. Livid, Shindo stops in his tracks to face you. "She really said that shit to you?!" You nod, "I don't know why I listened to her-" he stops before you can continue, "No stop it." He takes a deep breath resting his palms on the side of your face. "You have every right to feel and think what you did because of what she said. Don't apologize and beat yourself up for it." Getting too lost in his calmed yet disturbed eyes that glimmer from the lamp post, you feel a rush of emotion building up. "I love you Y/n. I'm with you and not her or any other person for a reason." You nod, "Okay." trying not to tear up. He repeats firmly to get a reaction out of you and to hear you say it back, "I said I love you Y/n." You smile, "I love you too Shindo." Still holding your face, he kisses your lips repeatedly before planting kisses all over to make you laugh and tell him to stop.

Feeling the comfort of the heated room, you shake off the remaining cold feeling in your skin. Shindo does the same, tossing his keys on the desk before plopping his body on the bed. Remembering, he sits up frantically to look at you, "Oh yeah, what did thing one and thing two tell you?" he asks referring to his friends. You walk over to him now sitting cradled in his lap. You kiss his ear before whispering, "To the grave." He sucks his teeth annoyed by you teasing him. You cave, wrapping your arms around his neck, "They said that you're basically obsessed with me and that I'm all you talk about." Stunned and disappointed he asks, "That's it?" You nod, "They told me to make it seem like something more." "Why?" "Kei said and quote, 'We just wanna see him sweat himself a bit.'" "Asshole." You chuckle, seeing his relieved disappointment.

***

"They weren't wrong though." Seeing a sudden lustful look in his eyes you ask "Really?" trying to hold your composure. "Mhm..." He hums, his eyes getting dangerously low and he leans in close. You become hesitant yet awfully want things to go further. Catching on he breaks the ice, "Stop being a stranger...come here." leaning in for a starving kiss. His soft plump lips begin to kiss you more intimately by the second. Turning you on, all you can think to do at the moment is squeeze your folded fingers trying your best not to go crazy. Wanting to keep things at the pace they're at now. However, your actions really speak for you as you try to control yourself when his hands start grazing your thighs.

His fingertips creep their way to your cunt rubbing, against the fabric gently. Being that you haven't felt such a feeling in a long time, you exhale in a shudder, holding back a moan. He smirks becoming keen. Already knowing your answer he asks just to hear a specific phrase from you. "Do you want me to stop?" You hum a 'no' instantly, "Keep going." He presses his fingerprints firmly against the cloth, gently rubbing clockwise, counterclockwise, up and down, left and right. Every which way because they all cause a different reaction. However, he does this to see which one gets the best response out of you. Figuring out his little sequence with different paces included, you can't help but breathe irregularly now. Unable to wait any longer you groan and whine, "Fuck Shindo, just take them off." He swiftly slides you off his lap onto the bed, pulling down your bottoms and exposing your leaking panties. Still rubbing against your entrance he licks his lips in amazement at how wet you are. He slurps at the wet fabric not wanting a drop of your sweet nectar to go to waste. Shindo makes space for himself,  implanting kisses from your inner thigh all the way to the top of your foot, eventually leading to resting your leg on his shoulder. Your new beads representing his signature colors complement the image in front of you. They fall, dangling from your ankle, his face against them as he begins to kiss the top of your toes before consuming them, taking turns sucking each one. He teases the side of your foot with little tickles from his tongue, making your laughter turn into moans from feeling stimulus in a new area. A pre-game of his tongue technology if you will, showcasing what will happen to your pussy next.

Letting the intrusive thoughts win, he effortlessly tears the stitching that refused to move to the side. "I'll buy you more." He guarantees before you can get mad, now licking against your skin. You begin to feel the true power of the sequence he came up with. Your head falls back as Shindo hums, very satisfied with the meal he's having. Desiring to taste your full potential, an idea sparks in his mind. He asks in a low growl catching his breath, "Can I try something?" Not really caring what it is and just wanting him to continue you nod, "Yeah, yeah just keep going." Looking up at you to see your live reaction he prepares you, "Don't freak out okay?" As soon as you become confused as to why you would freak out, he shows you why you would. A small buzzing noise plays instantly becoming muffled as it enters your pussy. As he moves his vibrating fingertips around the only way for you to exhale is by moaning. Your cries get louder the longer he keeps them inside while adding his lips on top of your clit, causing you to lose self-control somewhat. You don't really know what to do with your hands as you hold his dark wooly hair, occasionally letting go to grip the sheets.

Making a bold move, Shindo now decides to play around with the sequence he's created. He switches the placements resulting in his tongue being placed inside and vibrating fingers planted on top of your clit instead. Instantly you're filled with bliss. Your moans get so light you're practically singing. Eyes crossed and rolled in the back of your head and everything, you know for a fact this is the best feeling you've felt in a while. It's a little too good you think. You feel your orgasm approaching yet it feels way different than it normally does. Before you can even mentally register what's about to happen...it happens. In a flash, Shindo's face from the nose down is utterly soaked in a clear liquid. You stare at each other in shock as the transparent droplets drip from his chin. Mortified, you ask aloud by accident "Did I just?..." "Squirt...yeah you did," he answer with a grin licking what was left on his lips. Unable to mentally comprehend what just happened you lean up glancing at his drenched shirt. "Give me a minute," he excuses himself walking over to the closet.

You look down at the floor traumatized from what just happened. Mouthing to yourself what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck, what the actual fuck! You ponder your thoughts not knowing if you squirted because you haven't gotten head in a while or maybe it was because he used his quirk... probably both you think.

Shindo takes off his shirt tossing it into the hamper while reaching on a high shelf for a clean towel. When he turns around the two of you lock eyes. You both just stare for a second before he gives in letting out a hysterical laugh. Embarrassed you bury your head in your arms, trying your best not to laugh. "It's not funny!" "It's fucking hilarious!" "Shindo!" he continues until there's nothing left in him wiping the tears from the inner corner of his eyes. "It's embarrassing." "How is you squirting embarrassing? I'm your boyfriend. That was my plan anyway." Unsure of what to say you look up at him shyly. He walks back over to you glancing his eyes to the bed, "May I?" You get up letting him place the towel down over the partially wet sheets. Getting you in the mood again he holds up your chin to his face asking, "Do you want to finish what we started?" jokingly poking a condom he grabbed against your stomach. You answer folding your lips on top of his. Not letting go of your lips, he props you up on top of the bed with your spine leaning against the wall. As his teeth take a quick nip while you kiss, you learn from the first time you kissed at the diner and from all the times you've made out, he becomes a biter when he's horny. Taking the rest of his clothes off he unfolds the condom over his growing bulge.

Sore and overly stimulated, he hisses at his own touch. Your mouth waters uncontrollably just from looking at it, forcing your tongue to soak up the salivation on your lips. One inch at a time you welcome him inside, your jaw locking from the cries escaping. Shindo bites his lip doing his best not to cum while getting used to your tight walls. The pleasure you feel fights against the pain, both wanting to be prominent.  You hold your palm out to his polished abs begging, "Slow, slow, go slow."  He nods listening to your command. You almost instantly regret saying that. Now that there's less pain, the satisfaction is a little too much to handle. Enjoying how the emotion looks on you, he includes his vibrating fingers on top of your clit again as he lets his strokes fade inside you.

His demeanor becomes submissive in a way when he asks, "Can you squirt again for me?" You call out his name, unable to say anything else. "Please beautiful? You're almost there, let me have it." Feeling delirious, the same liquid loosens your usual cream, creating a mess against his abdomen not that he cares anyway. Shindo leans in biting bruises on your neck to occupy himself until you catch your breath. As soon as you do, he starts up again, rubbing his fingers in the same spot. Not knowing how much more you can take of this, "Shindo I- I can't anymore." Ignoring your outcry, he encourages perseverance, "Don't doubt yourself. Besides, there's no limit when you're with me." He smirks giving you a peck before going at it again. Screeching, your head lifts up. Almost instantly your body lets out once more what you thought you had no more of. At this point, another towel might be needed.

It feels as if you were to close your eyes for even five seconds, you could pass out. With the low energy you know you've never really gone this far before. However, you want to see how far you can truly go before tapping out since he claims there's 'no limit' when you're with him.

Shindo hugs your body tight against his chest. His head is buried into your shoulder as you ride him while he bites his moans into your skin. Your nails scratch at the back of his neck, simultaneously sticking into his curls. The louder his moans get the harder he bites down. You know for sure you're gonna be left with wounds but none of that matters, all you want in this very moment is to make him feel good. You squeeze your walls around his dick, determined to milk him. You know it catches him off guard from how he bites down. "Ah, shit-ooh don't-don't do that." He chuckles making you laugh along. Creaming against his shaft again you feel weak but your sex drive from being deprived of knowing how Shindo felt for so long, how damn good he feels at that, keeps you going. Nearing his limit, he can't bear another second. Before taking over the all you hear is, "Mmm, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you." Next thing you know you're flipped on all fours. His palms pressed against your back hinting for you to arch your back further. To make sure you don't run, he intertwines his fingers through your hair, gently yet firmly pulling it back.

Thunder claps against his skin as he hits you from behind and the creaking of the mattress spring sing together. Your face planted to the side in the sheets you roll your eyes in a frenzy while you cry out the pace of his strokes, "F-u-c-k, Sh-in-do-!". Helping him, you throw back not wanting him to stop. Getting a high from your pleasure, he lifts your scalp higher, forcing you to be at his level. He slows down, letting your ass majestically bounce against him. He pulls his face to yours looking into your soul as he heaves, "I fucking love you." You breathe out a gentle, "I love you too." before his lips hold yours, the both of you exchanging air. He begins to breathe harder letting you know he's close. Being his motivation you whisper what you have left telling him to cum as you do the same for the fifth time. Finally coming to his climax it sounds like bells have been chimed saying 'The war is over'. You both collapse, panting like you ran a marathon.

After cleaning off, Shindo collects himself, throwing away the condom and getting the two of you water while you wrap yourself in the covers ready to knock the fuck out. Climbing in bed next to you he hands you your bottle tapping his rim against yours. You let out a tired smile as you sip from it. Shindo pulls you close to cuddle, kissing and giving your neck light nibbles to help him dose off. Just like you guessed as soon as you closed your eyes you were out like a light. On the same schedule now you both woke up in the middle of the night sharing whatever snacks Shindo has lying around. Somehow that led to having sex again. For the rest of the night, it pretty much went like clockwork. It was either you or Shindo waking up every two to three hours wanting more.

-

Just like that, your visit is over. All the plans Shindo made went out the window the last two days. This is because, in the early morning rays, you found yourself underneath the sheets, your hands gliding up and down his shaft and your lips teasing the tip. While Shindo's hands pet your head gently, eager for you to make him cum. When he finishes, you purposely get him up again to give him a taste of his own medicine. Experimenting to see if he has 'no limit'. Eventually leading to you two consistently taking turns. Seeing the bus approaching Shindo gives you a tight embrace with an exchange of 'I love you'. You kiss him reaching for your bag at the same time. He holds on tight not wanting you to take it, still connected to your lips. You chuckle breaking apart, "C'mon I have to go." He scoffs, placing it in your hand. Being that you two previously agreed to take turns coming up to see one another, he gives you a firm kiss on the cheek to assure himself more than you, "I'll see you soon."

Note:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
I hope everyone had a good and safe holiday season.

Whats funny is I had crazy writers block because of this chapter only for it to be my longest one surpassing chapter 16!!! I hope yall enjoyed it.

Ight , time for roll call again. I gave my boy Bakugou a run for his money with this chapter.
Who's side are yall on now, Team Bakugou or Team Shindo?

Last but definitely not least, THANK YOU SM FOR 200 FOLLOWERS AND OVER 100K!!!

I know a lot of writers on this app say this but I'm sooo deadass when I say I didn't think anyone was going to read this story when I first published it. So to see something like this is fucking insane to me. Thank you so so much, seeing that made my whole new year.

I love and appreciate you all soooo very much. I'll talk you soon!

-N <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 26 1
Your a new transfer student and never made any friends until you met Bakugou. You have an extremely strong quirk and is traumatized from past experie...
Hot Sugar By A

Fanfiction

296K 5.9K 35
18+ NO MINORS THIS STORY ISN'T FOR YOU Bakugo x F! Reader College Quirkless AU More details on the "info"page.
1.1M 41.8K 150
"Sacrificing yourself for the greater good, is the essence of being a hero." 𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎ 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝...
468 14 3
All you wanted was to party with your former classmates, to have some fun your friends. And like hell you did it... * * * W A R N I N G S * * * - H...