Paw Patrol: The new generation

By XxMoonPie00xX

In this story, you will meet the new generation of PAW Patrol characters. Including the pups' kids and some o... More

Trailer:
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 2

113 7 31
By XxMoonPie00xX

Ally and I got off the bus and walked into the school doors. We walked through the hallways, to our classroom door. We waited for Keith to get off his bus and walk inside with us, soon enough, he came, and we walked into class together. Let me tell you, I have a serious crush on Keith. I mean, who wouldn't? His beautiful blonde hair, his ocean blue eyes, and his adorable personality. I was interrupted in my thoughts by my teacher.

"Alright class! Let's start the day with some simple math problems." she said loud enough for everyone to hear.

I sighed and took out my math notebook and wrote down the problems on the whiteboard. I sat in the first row out of four. I was the third seat in the first row out of six seats. As always, I finished the math problems before anyone else. My teacher wasn't impressed because she knew I would finish first, like I always do. Soon everyone was finished, and we took out our math textbooks for our next lesson. All I know, is that after math is our vocabulary test. I stayed up late last night studying for it, so I knew I would ace that test. We were learning about fractions and how to add them. I was already a pro at this stuff, I guess you could say I am a quick learner. After math, was the moment I have been waiting for, our vocabulary test! Some kids say I act nerdy, but I'm just really smart. At least I'm not one of those kids who reminds the teacher to give out homework. The teacher passed out our tests and as soon as I got mine, I started answering the questions. Once I was done with my test, I gave it to the teacher and sat down and did some work that I didn't finish.

By the time I was finished with that, the teacher said it was time to stop doing the test. It was time to line up for gym class, and after gym we have lunch. We took our lunch bags and lined up to go to gym. 

At gym we played soccer and trust me when I say I'm a pro at soccer. I scored six goals in five minutes. I was the best on my team, not to mention Keith was on my team and he was impressed at my soccer skills. 

When gym was over, we headed to lunch. Ally, Keith, and I sat our favorite table by ourselves. My lunch box wasn't a normal lunch box. My dad has made it for me, and it has some very cool features and compartments. I open it and 3 trays pop out. The one on the right side had a plastic water bottle on it. The one on the left side had a fork on it. At first, I was confused, but then I realized the middle tray, which was the biggest one, had a fancy white bowl with freshly cooked ramen noodles in it. The thing about my lunch box is that it can keep anything warm or cold, and it has one small drawer on each of its sides. And one longer drawer on the back side. I open the small drawer on the left and see it has three lollipops with different flavors in it. The small drawer on the right side has a bag of Welch's fruit snacks. The longer drawer on the back side of the lunch box has napkins, just in case. I shared my lollipops with my friends since there were three of us. As we were eating and talking, a crumbled-up napkin was thrown at our table. We saw Hailey, Sabrina, and Cassidy laughing at us. I got furious and threw it back at their table. I saw the garbage was next to their table, so I got an idea.

"Hey! Throw that trash in your house next to your table!" I called out to Hailey.

They looked confused but then they looked next to their table and saw the garbage can. Hailey looked really mad, but my friends and I laughed at her. "That will teach them not to mess with us!" I said to my laughing friends.

Lunch was over and we lined up and walked back to class for literacy. A crumbled-up piece of paper was thrown on my desk. I uncrumpled it and read what it said.

Meet me outside at recess in the courtyard

I knew who threw the note and I was up for the task. If she wanted to fight, we can fight!

~Recess Time~

I told Keith and Ally about the note, and they agreed to come with me and record Hailey's defeat. There was no chance she could beat me in a fight; I didn't even need back-up from my friends. We went to the courtyard and saw Hailey and her minions behind her.

"So, you want to try me lunch huh? Well then, I hope you can fight!" said Hailey.

"I was going to say the same to you barbie doll." I replied. She looked mad at me when I said that, but it was true! She had make-up on her face like this was a hot date with her imaginary boyfriend. Personally, I don't think anyone would date her plastic ass. 

She threw her fists up and charged at me. I dodged her attempt to punch me and kicked her leg making her drop to the floor. While she was down, I grabbed her hair and started swinging her head around, making her scream a high-pitched scream. One of the kids must've heard her screaming, because soon enough, half the fourth grade was crowded up watching as I punch her head three times. She was crying and screaming when I let go of her hair. Soon, a teacher saw the crowd and called the office. We were both sent to the principal's office but luckily, my friends had that whole fight on camera and posted it on social media. It had almost 10k views. Hailey was making up lies to the principal saying that I had beat her up for no reason. I told the principal the true story, but he didn't believe any of us so both of our dads got called. When My dad came, he looked at Hailey's black eye and then looked at me with his arms crossed giving me the, what did you do? face. The principal explained to them what happened, and my dad looked at me with the, I'm so disappointed face.

"Miss Angela over here states that she was handed a note to meet Hailey outside to fight and it was written by Hailey herself. But Misses Hailey over there claims that she did not write a note and that Angela attacked her for no reason." said Mr. Rodreguiz, the school principal.

"I-I didn't w-write a n-note! She's l-lying!" said Hailey, still crying about her black eye. All her mascara was dripping down her face from her crying. This is why I don't so makeup, in case I have to cry, which is a rare thing to happen. I mean, what is there to cry about? Except Hailey's ugly makeup plastered face.

"Are you sure about that? Because I have proof!" I said confidently.

Hailey's eyes widened when I pulled the note she threw at me during class.

"And what do you have to say about this miss Hailey?" said the principal.

Hailey was speechless and her dad looked at her with shame.

"My friends also recorded a video of her wanting to fight me, so I gave her what she wanted." I said loud enough for my friends to hear. You see, this whole time, my friends were outside the door waiting for my signal to show the principal the proof. My friends walked in the door and showed the principal the proof.

"Very well then, Hailey Humdinger, you are hereby suspended from Adventure Bay Elementary!" said the principal in a stern voice.

My dad smirked at me, and I smirked back.

Hailey looked flabbergasted and her dad looked angry at her. One thing I realized in my school, lots of kids have blonde hair. Except, Hailey's eyes were brown instead of blue like Keith.

"But Angela Zachery you are also suspended for fighting and physically hurting Hailey."

My jaw dropped open.

"What!? But I just- UGH! You are suck a di-" I said furiously. My mouth got covered in the middle my sentence by my dad, but of course, I was still cursing my principal out in my head.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble she's caused Mr. Rodreguiz. I promise it will never happen again." said my dad.

"WHAT!?" I said in a muffled voice because he was still covering my mouth with his hand. I went back to my classroom and packed my stuff and left with my dad. It was silent during the ride home, which made it awkward because normally we'd talk about our day. When we got home, my dad didn't even make eye contact with me. I was sure I grounded but after a while I don't think I am. I knocked on his room door to apologize and he opened it.

"I'm sorry..." I said softly, looking down at mt feet in shame.

He bent down and hugged me. I was surprised but then I remembered, this is my dad we're talking about, he'd never smack me.

"It's okay, it's not you I'm mad at anyway." he said.

Huh? I thought to myself.

"What do you mean you're not mad at me?" I asked confused.

"I'm mad because all day, I have been saving Mayor Goodway's chicken!" he said.

I started laughing at him and patted his back.

"It's okay! You'll get over it!" I said to him, still laughing.

We had dinner together, talked, and played games. So, I don't think I'm grounded for getting suspended for a week.

(1652 words lol. I hope you enjoyed this chapter; it took me 2 hours to write.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 191 30
Join the new parents, Ken and Nyx, as they enjoy motherhood and all the joys and experiences- scratch that! Yaaaaa... it's not so peachy for the new...
3.8K 20 10
This is a sequel story of my previous story "Regression in School". If you haven't read that yet, make sure to read it first before reading this. Cha...
702 1 41
After Their Victory Against Mayor Humdinger, The Paw Patrol are Set on a New Journey To Take on The Villainous Terrorist Organization Called The Dayb...
10 0 13
Satan's children come to Earth and become super heroes. Eventually, things go wrong.