The Alpha's Angel Mate

By Toriizzy03

Seventeen year old, Angel Mills and her mom just got accepted back to Blue Moon pack which means a new beginn... More

Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
Cast
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Happy New Year🥳🥳❤️❤️
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 17

36 5 1
By Toriizzy03

Today is my birthday guys🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳. Happy birthday to me❤️❤️❤️❤️

Darius' POV

       "Search the pack house. Search everywhere. Find her" I roared in frustration. Another raid, another dead end. We are yet to find the King's bride. I knew deep down that she was not in this pack, if she was we would have found her by now. I walked towards the pack house, bodies littered the grounds, blood everywhere. I swiped the blood dripping down my face as I continued my search.

      "She is not here" a rogue said to me. Words that I was overly familiar with. Words I choose not to accept. Words that irked me. Words that frustrated me. I let out an angry roar which made them bend their heads in submission.

     "We leave at dusk. Grab anything valuable and burn the rest. I need to clear my head. I will meet you guys at the camp" I said, shifted and ran off with no destination in mind. I ran around for hours until I decided it was time to go back to the camp.

When. I got to the camp, I shifted back and got dressed in a pair of shorts I found by the trees. I walked into the camp, and signaled for my lead warrior to follow me to my tent. I grabbed some water to drink as soon as I got inside my tent, while the lead warrior, Ben stood at attention in front of my desk. When I had drank to my satisfaction, I went to my desk and took a seat.

"This is the third pack we are raiding in Spain now and still nothing. None of the information we are getting about the King's bride is true just a bunch of dead ends" I said running my hand through my hair in frustration.

"I have beheaded the mutt that brought the wrong information" Ben said with no emotion on his voice.

"Good. The bloody mutt made me waste my time and energy. We have to find her before Francis does. I would not let that pest make me look like a fool" I growled out in annoyance. Francis and I are the second in command of King Ryker. We were both tasked with the mission of finding the King's bride. Francis and I have always butted heads. We don't agree on a lot of things. So of course we are not working together on this mission. Francis wants to find her first so that he can get more favour in the King's sight. Ryker and I have come a long way together. We have been ruling together for years before we picked up Francis along the way. The fucking mutt just hates me. He does everything to discredit me not that I care. He can't get rid of me. Doesn't mean I don't want to find the King's bride first. I owe it to my friend. Having this female will make him happy and so be very beneficial to the pack then I will do anything to bring her to him. I don't care how many wolves I have to slaughter but the girl must be found.

      "The valuables we got from the last raid has been rounded up and placed in your tent as usual" Ben said points to the corner of my tent where the valuables we got were placed.

    I ran growled out in frustration. Where could she be? I kept asking myself. Where could she be hiding? Where should I search next?  These thoughts kept running in my head but yet I had no answers to them. I signaled for Ben to leave which he did before I picked up my phone and dialed King Ryker to give him the feedback about this raid. After a few rings he answered the phone.

    Phone call.    

     " Give me good news Darius" Ryker growled out in anger.

    "It was a failure. The intel we got was false" I said monotone voice.

     "Damn it. How hard is it to find her. Francis came back with nothing as well" he growled. I could hear the frustration in his voice.

     "We will keep searching Ryker. We are not stopping until we find your Queen no matter where she is. She can't hide forever" I said with determination.

      "She must be found. I don't care the amount of people that have to die for her to be found. I would wipe out all the packs just to find her. Find her, Darius. Find her" he said before ending the call.

    I dropped the phone on my desk, got up  and grabbed some whiskey and a glass and poured myself some. I downed it and poured more before going back to my desk. I pulled out my map and spread it out on my desk.

For years, we have searched and for years we have come up empty handed. We searched for the bride of the king and we haven't founded. Whenever we think we are close, turns out we are thousands of steps behind. Who she is we do not know. How she looks we have no idea. All we know is that she is an hybrid and a very powerful one at that. That doesn't give us alot to work with on the search. But I have ever let my master down and I won't start now.

I stare at the map in front of me frustrated. I have no idea to do and I don't want to fail my master. It would be disappointing to go to my master without his bride.

"Sire, sire" I heard and I looked up and saw a dirty looking rogue on his knees with his head bowed, I saw Ben and two soldiers run in and pull him up and drag him away and the mutt struggled in their grasp. After I saw the beggar was handled, I turned to my battle plans to continue working possible locations of the master's bride.

    "Get him out of here now" Ben growled out in anger. While I just watched as they pulled the rogue out. 

"No no. I have information about the master's bride" he screamed out which made me halt. I looked up at the mutt, I raised my hand to halt the movement of the soldiers and the stopped.

"Release him. What did you just say" I said and they let him go.

"I have information about the woman the king seeks" he said breathing heavily.

"You better not be playing games with me or else I will make sure your head is not connected to your body by sun set" I said in a very threatening voice meaning every word.

     "I'm not lying Sire. I have information about her. I heard somethings around town" he said in fear. I could smell the fear rolling off him in waves.

     "Tell me what you know" I said out as I took a seat behind my desk with my drink still in hand.

    "I heard from someone that an impeccable being was sighted in New York. They said they could feel the authority and power radiate off her" he said sounding proud of himself.

     "You would take me to this person that saw her and when we find her, you would be greatly rewarded by King Ryker. Ben get him so food and clean him up. Watch him at all times and report back to me " I said to him before giving Ben instructions. After that, Ben pulled him by his arm and dragged him out with the soldiers trailing behind him.

    I decided it was best not to tell Ryker about this new development until I was sure of her location. When we get the information we need from New York, I would call Ryker. After some time, Ben came back into my tent.

    "Get everybody ready. We will be leaving for New York in a few days" I said before I took a sip of my whiskey.

    "Right away Sire. Do you think we should believe that mutt's information" Ben said emotionlessly.

    "You would never know, Ben. He might be wrong but at same time he might be right. It is better to fulfill all righteousness. We will go to New York, get the information and search for her. And see where everything leads" I said finishing my drink and dropping the cup on my desk.

    "Alright Sire. I will get everybody ready to move out soon" he said before he walked out of my tent. I folded the map, kept it somewhere safe, then I packed up the files and documents on my desk and kept them somewhere safe as well. When I was done, I went to the basin filled with water at one end of the tent and washed face and neck, then I picked a towel and dried up before moving to my bed that was in the middle of the tent, I laid down on the bed and stared at the roof of the tent.

Sleep was something that was foreign for me, almost nonexistent when it came to me. My severe insomnia only lets me get a few hours of sleep if am lucky. I could hear my soldiers outside having a feast, I would usually join them but I wasn't interested in that tonight. I have to save my strength for whatever it is that is to come.

________________________________________________

Another chapter done. I know it's a short one but I really enjoyed writing it. I felt like I needed to give you guys something from the antagonists side not just the protagonists side.

We passed 500reads. I jumped for joy when I saw it. I want to say thank you to everybody for giving this book a shot. Thanks for your support, it makes me really really happy.

I hope you guys really enjoy this chapter and the story in general.

Today is my birthday as I stated earlier. Another 365 days in this world.

Please Don't Forget To

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share

Lots of love
Tori💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 998 24
* Sutton's breath caught, almost like the room was suffocating her and the most intoxicating amazing smell flooded her nose the room became smaller w...
618K 15.8K 28
After her pack was killed by Rogues, Laura becomes a part of the Blue Moon Pack when the Alpha takes her in. When her Guardian Bond to the Alpha's da...
86.2K 6.9K 48
After Jared's mate, Amelia, left him for good, he had given up all hope of ever finding love again. That was until he discovered the Moon Goddess had...
1.7K 11 39
Reed has just lost his mother when his best friend suggests he finds some happiness by finding his mate. Simone lost her own mother years ago and ha...