DSupp0rting.M@le.Ch@racter.Ju...

By MissusTiu

Sh3n.Q1ngShu, 22, died in an accident. His biggest regret before his death was that he'd been single all his... More

Chapter 1 - 3
Chapter 4 - 6
Chapter 7 - 9
Chapter 10 - 12
Chapter 13 - 15
Chapter 16 - 18
Chapter 19 - 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - 25
Chapter 26 - 27
Chapter 28 - 30
Chapter 31 - 32
Chapter 33 - 35
Chapter 36 - 38
Chapter 39 - 40
Chapter 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44
Chapter 45 - 46
Chapter 47 - 48
Chapter 52 - 54
Chapter 55 - 56
Chapter 57 - 58
Chapter 59 - 61
Chapter 62 - 63
Chapter 64 - 65
Chapter 66 - 67
Chapter 68 - 69
Chapter 70 - 71
Chapter 72 - 76
Chapter 74 - 76
Chapter 77 - 81
Chapter 80 - 82
Chapter 83 - 84
Chapter 85 - 87
Chapter 88 - 92
Chapter 91 - 92
Chapter 93 - 97
Chapter 96 - 97
Chapter 98 - 100
Chapter 101 - 103
Chapter 104 - 106
Chapter 107 - 109
Chapter 110 - 111
Chapter 112 - 113
Chapter 114 - 116
Chapter 117 - 119
Chapter 120 - 122
Chapter 123 - 125
Chapter 126 - 130
Chapter 131 - 135
Chapter 136 - 143
Chapter 196 - 200
Chapter 144 - 149
Chapter 150 - 153
Chapter 154 - 159
Chapter 160 - 165
Chapter 166 - 170
Chapter 171 - 175
Chapter 176 - 180
Chapter 181 - 185
Chapter 186 - 190
Chapter 191 - 195
Chapter 196 - 200
Chapter 201 - 205
Chapter 206 - 210
Chapter 211 - 215
Chapter 216 - 220
Chapter 221 - 225
Chapter 226 - 230
Chapter 231 - 235
Chapter 236 - 240
Chapter 241 - 245
Chapter 246 - 250
Chapter 251 - 255
Chapter 256 - 260
Chapter 261 - 265
Chapter 266 - 270
Chapter 271 - 272
Extra
Extra 2

Chapter 49 - 51

10 0 0
By MissusTiu

Chapter 49. QING QING RECITING SKILLS GET!

The girl quickly handed over her mobile phone.

Yan Jiayu looked at the person in the video. It's the Shen Qingshu he's familiar with.

"He went to film."

Han Cheng didn't tell him or Yin Mingyao. No, maybe Han Cheng told the others, but Yin Mingyao and them didn't tell him.

After the quarrel between him and Han Cheng, Yin Mingyao deliberately helped Han Cheng avoid him. However they had a better relationship with Han Cheng and had a lesser relationship with him, so it was like the four of them deliberately avoided him.

He returned the mobile phone to the girl beside him and sent a wechat to Shen Qingyu: [Did you know your brother went to film?]

Shen Qingyu was shocked. Of course he didn't know. How could Shen Qingshu go to film? Where does he have that talent? Where did he find the means?

Shen Qingyu: [I didn't know, how did you know?]

Yan Jiayu: [Go look at the top of the hot search and you can see your brother.]

Shen Qingyu quickly opened weibo and clicked in. Sure enough, he saw Shen Qingshu's familiar face.

How is this possible?

Shen Qingshu never said he wanted to be an actor?

It must be Han Cheng!

Han Cheng helped him!

Shen Qingyu: [I guess Han Cheng helped him, otherwise how could he become an actor and so quickly have the opportunity to film.]

Yan Jiayu also thought so.

He said that Shen Qingshu had other intentions to approach Han Cheng.

Sure enough, the fox's tail had already shown itself.

Only fools like Han Cheng think he really loves him and is willing to help him find a way to film.

This time, he must find a way to let Shen Qingshu reveal his horse's feet and let Han Cheng know that he doesn't deserve his love at all!

He wants to see if Han Cheng, who knows his beloved Shen Qingshu is with him for the sake of interests, what will he do?

Will Han Cheng be as ruthless as towards himself?

Will Han Cheng hate the past blind self!

Yan Jiayu slowly picked up the corners of his mouth. What he wants, will be his. Whether it's the past or the present!

Yan Jiayu searched for Shen Qingshu's filming location. After finding it, he stood up and said, "I'm sorry, I have something to do, I'll get going first."

The friends who had dinner with him said goodbye to him politely.

Yan Jiayu left the hotel, found his car and drove to the place where Shen Qingshu was filming.

As soon as Shen Qingshu finished shooting, he heard Zhou Jianming say that someone was looking for him and was waiting for him nearby.

"Who?" Shen Qingshu asked curiously.

"He said he is a friend of Han Shao." Zhou Jianming said, "I was going to shoo him away, but he mentioned Han Shao, so I let him stay."

Han Cheng's friend? Shen Qingshu's thought casually. Who would it be?

It can't be Wu Yang and them, can it? Surely they won't be bored enough to need to come all the way to see him?

Ah, he suddenly remembered Yan Jiayu. If there was a friend of Han Cheng willing to take so much time and effort to see him, it must be Yan Jiayu.

Only Yan Jiayu's feelings for himself are enough to support him to come so far.

Shen Qingshu suddenly became interested, put down his thermos cup and followed Zhou Jianming.

Yan Jiayu saw him arrive and came out of the car, leaning against the station to wait.

Shen Qingshu asked Zhou Jianming and Xiao Li to stay not far away and prevent anyone from coming.

He looked at Yan Jiayu and said with a smile, "Long time no see."

"Yes." Yan Jiayu looked at him up and down. "I didn't expect that you would become an actor."

"That right." Shen Qingshu's tone was gentle, "Right now my schedule is quite loose. In the future you will have to make an appointment in advance if you see me."

Yan Jiayu smiled disdainfully, "It's not dark yet, yet you've already started dreaming."

"Some things will happen even if you don't want to admit it. Otherwise, how could you come all the way to see me today?"

Shen Qingshu "tsked tsked" with his tongue, "Aren't you tired? It's such a long distance. Seeing how fast you came, people who don't know will think you like me"

"You should be less narcissistic, Shen Qingshu," Yan Jiayu looked at him disdainfully. "I came this far to ask you, is this your purpose?"

"You want to enter the entertainment industry, but your family doesn't have connections, so you try your best to hook up with Han Cheng so that he can connect you. Am I right?"

Shen Qingshu was shocked, "Wow, you can see through it. You're so awesome!"

Yan Jiayu didn't expect his answer to be so straightforward. He was secretly happy and continued: "So you don't love him at all, just greedy for his money?"

Shen Qingshu tilted his head and thought, "I can't agree with that, I still like him very much. Otherwise, who would want to come out to see you in broad daylight, it's like seeing a ghost.""

"You!" Yan Jiayu stared at him, "You are really ill bred. Is Han Cheng blind? How could he like someone like you!"

"Then you are so well bred. What is the result of your good education? You came all this way while targeting someone else's boyfriend. Always trying to take advantage of every opportunity, this persistence is really admirable. To be so unrelenting, I can indeed see the results of your good upbringing!

"I didn't!" Yan Jiayu retorted, "When did I target your boyfriend? If I wanted to, Han Cheng would already be my boyfriend!"

Shen Qingshu didn't believe it. "Oh? Then you're impressive ~"

Yan Jiayu listened to his strange tone and immediately got angry. "Shen Qingshu, let me tell you, I've never liked Han Cheng, so don't think everyone is jealous of your boyfriend. If I didn't look down on him and only used him as a spare tire, where would you get the opportunity to brag in front of me now?"

Want to make money? Here's BEST business ideas for youAsk yourself these questions and be financially independent!Next Time This CAN be a Virus - Protect Your Chrome Now for...Want better oil trading conditions?

Shen Qingshu: ! ! !

F*ck, what did he hear?!

Yan Jiayu treated Han Cheng as a spare tire!

He was confused why Han Cheng hates Yan Jiayu so much? !

He was confused why every time he asked Han Cheng what had happened between him and Yan Jiayu, Han Cheng refused to speak!

I see!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, this is really an unexpected harvest!

Shen Qingshu looked at Yan Jiayu in surprise and almost instantly filled in the complete story.

Three years ago, Yan Jiayu didn't like Han Cheng and only used him as a spare tire. Unexpectedly, after leaving for three years and coming back, his spare tire has run away. So Yan Jiayu couldn't accept it and repeatedly targeted him, as he felt that he had stolen his spare tire!

Tsk tsk tsk, look at this ugly face. Obviously it's him who used others as a spare tire. Yet he treats it as if they betrayed him, so shameless!

However...

Shen Qingshu is a little curious. Han Cheng has a good face and is rich. He's almost standing at the peak of males. Why does Yan Jiayu still use him as a spare tire?

How awesome is the person he likes? Enough that someone like Han Cheng is treated as a spare tire?

"Really?" Shen Qingshu deliberately said, "I don't believe it. He is the second son of the richest man. Who do you think you are to treat him as a spare tire? The eldest son of the richest man?"

Shen Qingshu said, and suddenly thought of something. He widened his eyes and looked at Yan Jiayu in disbelief. "Don't tell me the person you like is Han Cheng's older brother?"

Yan Jiayu was caught off guard by him and forgot to refute for a moment.

F*ck!

Shen Qingshu almost applauded him. He knew it, is there anyone in the world with better conditions than the second son of the richest man?

Of course, the eldest son of the richest man!

Shen Qingshu thought he was really awesome. "You're a talent! You like his brother and use him as a spare tire? Are you treating him as a spare tire or a meal replacement? You're so ambitious, if their mother weren't still here, would you have skipped this step and directly aimed for the richest man?"

"What are you talking about?!" Yan Jiayu became angry. "I like Han Yu not because of money!"

"You're saying this is pure love?"

"It has nothing to do with you! Shen Qingshu, you are not qualified to judge my feelings."

"Sorry, I'm just a little surprised. After all, I always thought you were just a restless little green tea. I didn't expect that what you planned for yourself was Tom Sue's character design. You want both brothers to love you. Between the two, the final victor is the elder brother and the younger brother is relegated to a spare tire. It's so cool. It's even better than the male lead of this idol drama I'm in now!"

"It has nothing to do with you!"

"That really has nothing to do with me. After all, I guess Han Yu doesn't like you, so you can't join our big family. So of course it has nothing to do with me."

As soon as Yan Jiayu was hurt by his first half sentence, he heard his brazen second half sentence and immediately mocked: "Conceited! Do you really think Han Cheng will marry you? Stop dreaming! Their family won't accept someone like you! Take a look, does your identity match him? The son of a nouveau riche wants to ascend in a single step, practically a daydream."

"There's no choice," Shen Qingshu sighed. "Han Cheng said he must marry me. He will only love me in this life. I refused by saying my identity is not worthy of him, but he didn't accept my refusal. When I refused again, he put me in a small black house for three days and nights. Three days and three nights of exercise without break."

Yan Jiayu: ...

Shen Qingshu was very helpless, "You know I'm the son of an upstart. I have neither money nor power, so what can I do? When he says he loves me, I can only let him love me. He says even if I don't agree to marry him, I have no choice. In fact, I don't want to marry him. Really, who wants to marry the second son of the richest man and get involved in the struggle of rich families? Is this a blessed life? Too tiring. "

Too shameless!

Simply too shameless!

You clearly enjoy it!

"... Do you dare say these words in front of him?" Yan Jiayu said aggressively.

Why don't I dare? Reluctant to say it in front of him? He said it several times in front of him!

So easy!

Shen Qingshu felt that he was too inexperienced and he didn't understand the multiple personalities of him and Han Cheng at first glance!

He took out his mobile phone, called Han Cheng and turned on the hands-free mode. When he heard Han Cheng's voice from his mobile phone, he said directly, "Let's break up. I'm exhausted, Han Cheng, we're not suitable!"

Han Cheng: ? ? ? ?

Han Cheng looked at the caller ID of his mobile phone. It was his little sports car. Did he meet Xu Qi or Shen Qingyu again?

Han Cheng picked up his character settings in a moment excitedly. He didn't need to prepare at all and directly entered the state, "What did you say?"

His tone was gentle and penetrating. "Qing Qing, don't always challenge my bottom line, okay? I've tried very hard to give you freedom. Don't force me to lock you up again, okay?"

Yan Jiayu: ! ! !

What did he hear?

What, locked up?

What happened to Han Cheng in the three years he left?!

Shen Qingshu originally wanted to continue acting, but suddenly thought that Yan Jiayu and Yin Mingyao still knew each other. It would be embarrassing if Han Cheng let his friends know about his suffocating love.

So Shen Qingshu hung up directly.

Han Cheng: ? ? ? ?

Why did you hang up without saying a word?

Isn't he just getting into the role?

Why did you call cut so soon?

Is he not crazy enough?

Or was the line not suffocating enough?

It's just started. I haven't played for a long time so I may be a little rusty. He just needs to say a few more words!

Why did you hang up?!

Han Cheng called again depressed and planned to fight for the performance opportunity again.

However, Shen Qingshu hung up mercilessly.

Han Cheng: ...

This scum man!

Actors can have three auditions!

He is a non professional actor. How can he not give another chance if he fails once!

What a scum!

Why so strict!

Han Cheng put his cell phone aside and waited for Shen Qingshu to take the initiative to explain to him.

Shen Qingshu hung up Han Cheng's phone and looked up at Yan Jiayu. "Now you see it, do you still think I'm acting shameless?"

Yan Jiayu was still immersed in the painting style of Han Cheng, which was different from usual. The whole person was stagnant.

Shen Qingshu looked at his spaced out face being blown by the wind and advised, "You should understand now. I'm really distressed and helpless, but I've accepted my fate and I'll marry him. Since you can't escape, try to accept it reluctantly."

Yan Jiayu: ... Accept, still reluctantly?

You really think of yourself as the main character!

"Even if Han Cheng wants to marry you, his parents won't agree!"

"That's great. I must thank my uncle and aunt."

Yan Jiayu: ...

Yan Jiayu doesn't want to talk to him anymore.

"Shen Qingshu," he finally provoked, "although he seems to really have some feelings for you now, don't take it too seriously. He has always been like this to everyone. In the past, he acted the same when he was gentle to me. Now look at how he changed his attitude towards me."

"He had thousands of boyfriends. In the end, who knows who he will end up with? He is such a romantic character, so if you really think of yourself as his true love, you will only cry in the end. Don't say I didn't warn you, maybe during your filming, he will find a new person. With you continuing to speak nonsense about being unwilling to marry, you will only become one of the thousands of ex boyfriends he despises. "

"Wow." Shen Qingshu said in surprise, "That's great. I'll thank you and borrow your auspicious words."

Yan Jiayu: ...

"Just pretend." He looked at Shen Qingshu with a sneer. "I'm waiting to see how you cry in the end."

Yan Jiayu said, turned angrily and opened the car door.

"Are you leaving?" Shen Qingshu said, "Be careful on the way. Although you want to see me cry, I'm so kind and gentle so I still wish you a pleasant journey. No need to feel guilty or be too moved, I've always been so gentle and considerate ~"

Yan Jiayu closed the door with a bang, which was strong enough to show how angry the owner was.

Shen Qingshu shook his head and thought he was too easy.

He tried to stir up the relationship between him and Han Cheng over and over, but he and Han cheng were not boyfriends and they didn't like each other. Besides, could he not know how romantic Han Cheng was? Can his technique be so good if he wasn't an old driver?

So he doesn't care at all.

Compared with these things, the fact that Yan Jiayu used Han Cheng as a spare tire, especially his brother's spare tire, shocked him even more. Good guy, he finally found a weapon that can subdue Han Cheng.

Hahaha, he can finally fight back!

Shen Qingshu didn't hurry back, but got into his nanny car and called Han Cheng.

"What just happened?" Han Cheng went straight to the point, "Why did you suddenly say that to me? Then suddenly hung up again?"

" Yan Jiayu was here." Shen Qingshu said, "He doesn't believe you love me and provoked me. Daring me to break up with you. What can I do? I can only choose to slap him hard in the face."

Han Cheng nodded, "I'll spoke well"

CHAPTER 50. [EXTENDED SCENE] QING QING ACTIVATES THE RECITING SKILL, HAN CHENG DIED

He finished talking and suddenly realised something, "Wait, Yan Jiayu?"

"Yes."

"Not Shen Qingyu?"

"No."

"Then I just! If he says it..."

"Don't worry, don't worry," Shen Qingshu quickly comforted, "You only said a sentence. You didn't mention our suffocating love, don't worry. I also thought of this last minute, so I hung up immediately, for fear that your next sentence was to buy me a cage."

Han Cheng: ... Although he didn't mention the cage, he seemed to say that he wanted to lock Shen Qingshu up...

Han Cheng  only hopes that Yan Jiayu will automatically ignore these words.

"I think we need a code."

"Code?" Shen Qingshu is confused.

"Yes." Han Cheng said, "in the future, when people on your side come to you, you will call me Han Cheng and I will act out suffocating love for you. When people on my side come to you, you will call me dear, playing a little sweetheart who loves me very much."

Shen Qingshu: "Honey?"

"Yes, that's it."

"But it's too fake to say 'honey, let's break up'. It doesn't look like breaking up? More like acting coquettish."

"That means you like me, so you don't really want to break up. You're just losing your temper, it's more in line with our mutual love story, showing how deeply you love me."

"All right." Shen Qingshu agreed when he saw that he was so persistent. Anyway, they are in a relationship of mutual assistance. Han Cheng cooperates with him and he cooperates with Han Cheng, since Han Cheng likes this, let's do it this way.

"So what did Yan Jiayu say to you?" Han Cheng asked, "How could he know where you are? He went there specially?"

"To provoke our relationship, of course." Shen Qingshu replied, "Our drama released a teaser today and went on the hot search. He may have seen it on the hot search and found that I became an actor. He thought I approached you with this goal, so he couldn't wait to teach me a lesson and provoke me. Of course, in the end, he left in a hurry."

Han Cheng nodded, "Don't meet him next time. It's a waste of time."

"He still needs to be met." Shen Qingshu said with a laugh, "Otherwise, how can I get such an unexpected harvest?"

"Unexpected harvest?"

Shen Qingshu laughed, "Honey, Han Cheng, driver, gege, why do you hate Yan Jiayu so much?"

Han Cheng: ...

Han Cheng inexplicably has an ominous premonition.

"What do you want to say?"

"Just curious, can you tell me?"

"No! I said it's none of your business. Don't ask."

"Really?" Shen Qingshu said softly, "Isn't it because Yan Jiayu treated you as a spare tire?"

Han Cheng: ! ! !

"What are you talking about?!"

"Am I wrong?" Shen Qingshu couldn't help laughing, "Ha ha, Yan Jiayu used you as a spare tire. You're too miserable."

Han Cheng gnashed his teeth. "Shen Qingshu, I advise you to be kind."

"I don't know." Shen Qingshu refused, "how many times have you bullied me? It's not been easy. Now I also have reciting skills. Why don't you let me use it?"

"Okay, okay, you're going to recite, aren't you?" Han Cheng opened Shen Qingshu's article page, "then don't blame me for being unkind to you."

"Come on ~" Shen Qingshu is not afraid of him. "You just read my article with emotion. You read it ~"

Han Cheng was so angry that he wanted to grab him from the other end of his mobile phone and beat him violently. He looked at the article in front of him and read with gnashing teeth, "He raised his hand and stroked slowly.. ."

"Yan Jiayu treats you as a spare tire."

Han Cheng: "Slowly stroked his face, his face..."

"Yan Jiayu treats you as a spare tire."

Han Cheng took a deep breath, "His face is ruddy and warm, like summer..."

"Yan Jiayu treats you as a spare tire."

"That's enough!" Han Cheng was so angry that he couldn't read any more. "Are you a repeater? You only say the same thing!"

"It's as you said. There's no need for many moves, as long as you have a useful one there's no need for others. This is useful against you."

Han Cheng: ...

Han Cheng leaned back in silence and felt as if he were dead.

He never thought of such a day!

Shen Qingshu turned over to the serf and sang. 1 Unexpectedly, he began to suppress the old landlord!

It's horrible!

Does this society allow capitalists to live!

Shen Qingshu listened to the silence on the other end and said with a proud smile, "Do you feel very depressed? Is it very painful? Do you want to block your ears so that you can pretend to not hear it?"

"Humph!" Shen Qingshu raised his eyebrows and puffed up, "You also have today!"

From today on, Shen Qingshu will rise up!

Want to know how she looked BEFORE plastic surgery?These Billion Dollar Tech Ideas Were Inspired By Famous Movi...Balancing between work and life will be easy with this!Here're the best investment apps for you to make REAL money

He is no longer the Shen Qingshu of the past. Now he is Shen Qingshu who has a binding spell!

Revenge!

Cool!

"Honey, why don't you talk?" Shen Qingshu said deliberately.

Han Cheng: ...

"Do you still want me to talk?"

"Of course ~ I respect your right to speak, but I also respect my right to use my skills." Shen Qingshu smiled, "So Han Cheng ge, you'd better be nice to me in the future. Or else... Hee hee ."

Han Cheng:... Despair, now the mood is despair.

"Then I'll go filming, honey. I'll call you in the evening ~"

"No, filming is so hard. You'd better go to bed early at night." Han Cheng advised, "Staying up late is bad for your health!"

"How can I do that? Was it not my gege who asked me to examine myself every day and report the situation to you in the morning, in the middle of the day and in the evening? I remember ~"

Han Cheng: ...

Who made your past mouth cheap, who made your past mouth cheap!

Well, now there's more in the evening!

He was wrong. He was really wrong. He shouldn't have let Shen Qingshu be so free from the beginning!

He should buy him a cage and lock him up!

See how he can get his skills!

Han Cheng leaned back in despair and felt that he was too miserable. He knew that Shen Qingshu would laugh at him if he found out. Sure enough, he not only laughed happily, but also used it to slap him!

He's not human!

He has no heart!

He just wants to acquire reciting skills, regardless of the fragile little heart of his kind driver!

Yan Jiayu! You are so kind! The gift is light and the affection is heavy!

Why didn't I f*cking kill you at that time!

If you can't open your mouth, you'll be the best!

Han Cheng wants to sharpen his knife at Yan Jiayu!

It's almost Chinese New Year. It's time to eat pork!

It's just that this pig is too stupid. Eating it may affect my IQ. The poisonous pork is inescapable!

Spicy chicken! 2

Yan Jiayu didn't know that he had been cursed by Han Cheng thousands of times. After a while, he finally calmed down his anger and contacted his target no. 2 this time.

He waited for a few minutes, and finally saw Bai Xuege and his agent coming late.

Yan Jiayu immediately got out of the car, "Over here."

Bai Xuege glanced at him, motioned the agent to wait and walked over by himself.

"Looking for me?"

"Yes." Yan Jiayu said with a smile, "I happened to pass by here. I heard you were filming here. I'll come and see you."

Bai Xuege frowned. They didn't have such a good relationship. That is, they met two or three times in junior high school with Han Cheng and he came to see him when he was passing by?

"Thank you." He said.

"You're welcome. Speaking of, I had dinner with your brother several times abroad before I returned home."

Bai Xuege looked disgusted, "Do I still have a brother?"

"It's Wujing."

"I don't remember." Bai Xuege said coldly.

Yan Jiayu was embarrassed for a moment. "Don't you remember? He still cares about you,."

Bai Xuege sneered, "Really? There are many people who care about me. Where does he rank?"

Yan Jiayu: ...

"Do you have anything else?" Bai Xuege asked him, "If not, I'm leaving."

"There... Is something I want to trouble you with."

"Say it."

"Shen Qingshu from your crew, how is your relationship with him?"

Bai Xuege: ...

Ask a heartbreaking question?

A few days ago, he thought it was his fan? What do you think of the relationship?

When Yan Jiayu saw that he looked awkward, he thought they had a bad relationship. His heart was happy, but his face was still gentle, "Well, I know his brother. His family doesn't support his development in the entertainment industry, but he insists on his own way, so he joined the crew. So I hope you can give him some pressure to make him understand that the entertainment industry is not so easy to mix in. Let him go home as soon as possible to inherit his family business. This is also a good deed for you. Xiao Bai, you should be willing to help their family find happiness? "

These are the words that Yan Jiayu has just carefully crafted in the car. It can not only achieve his purpose of teaching Shen Qingshu a lesson, but also give the perpetrator a perfect excuse of "for his own good". No matter whether Bai Xuege has a good or bad relationship with him, this set of words is applicable. Especially now that their relationship seems to be not good.

Isn't this appropriate?

He was waiting to hear Bai Xuege happily promise him. Unexpectedly, he heard the other party say, "That's no good."

Yan Jiayu said, "What's wrong? You're helping him, too. It's for his own good."

Bai Xuege looked at him suspiciously, "Didn't you talk with Han Cheng about this before you came?"

Yan Jiayu was shocked. How did he know that Han Cheng and Shen Qingshu knew each other? Did Shen Qingshu mention the name of Han Cheng in the crew, using the might of the tiger?

"Why do you suddenly mention Han Cheng?" He deliberately probed, "Did someone tell you something about him?"

Bai Xuege remembered that they were friends, so he didn't hide it. He kindly reminded, "If you do this, Han Cheng will be angry."

"Why?"

"Of course, he likes Shen Qingshu."

Yan Jiayu chuckled, "Did Shen Qingshu say this?"

"Of course not. Han Cheng said it himself."

Yan Jiayu: ! ! !

"What are you talking about?" Yan Jiayu couldn't believe it. "He told you himself?"

"Otherwise? He just left a few days ago. If you come two days earlier, you can meet him."

Yan Jiayu: ...

So, does he really like Shen Qingshu?

Not only help Shen Qingshu find ways and resources, but also accompany him in filming!

How did this happen?!

He didn't want to accompany him to class in the past!

How come for Shen Qingshu, he can accompany him in something as boring as filming!

"Xiao Bai didi, are you mistaken?" Yan Jiayu didn't want to believe it.

Bai Xuege sighed, "I know it's hard to believe. After all, it's unrealistic for him to lower his body and disguise his identity in order to get close to Shen Qingshu. He doesn't ask for fame, but only for the beautiful love to come to fruition. But it's really true. I'm also surprised."

Yan Jiayu: ... What is he talking about? Put down his body, disguise his identity, don't ask for fame, just want to be around him. Is this Han Cheng? The Han Cheng he knows, the son of heaven?

CHAPTER 51. I LIKE HIM AND I WANT TO TREAT HIM WELL

Yan Jiayu thinks the amount of information is too much. He needs to slow down.

Bai Xuege looked at him as if he had been hit. He thought he didn't believe that his good friend could be so affectionate when he was in love, so he didn't take it seriously.

"So you'd better persuade Shen Qingshu didi. How much can he get from inheriting his family property? In the future, half of the Han family's property will be given to Shen Qingshu. By then he can do whatever he wants and shoot as much as he wants. There's nothing to worry about."

Yan Jiayu: ...

Yan Jiayu tried to clear the cache, and then said: "... That's not necessarily true. Who knows what will happen in the end? If Shen Qingshu is smart, he'd better leave himself a way back."

"That's because you didn't see how Han Cheng treated him," previously Bai Xuege also considered if he thought too much. However he knew his brother who hugged his head and cried at night too well!

"He spent a lot of money on Shen Qingshu. He took out his heart and lungs and was still thinking of him in his dreams. With all that, Shen Qingshu still doesn't like him."

Yan Jiayu: ? ? ?

Spend a lot of money and dig your heart and lungs. Shen Qingshu still doesn't like him?

"Xiao Bai didi, have you read too many novels?"

How else can you say such impractical words!

Bai Xuege saw that he was still doubting the love of his good friend, so he could only sigh again. He said, no one believes the plot from novels happened in reality. It's true love. Who dares to believe that the second son of the richest man can be so humble?

Touching!

"It's all right. You can digest it. This kind of thing is really incredible. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe it. But it doesn't matter. It's also a good thing in the end. It's good that a good friend has someone he likes. You should call him sister-in-law next time you get together."

Yan Jiayu: ... Sister in law, sister in law?

Bai Xuege smiled, "Of course, I'm different. He has to call me teacher, ha ha."

Yan Jiayu: ...

"Then I'll go first. You're welcome. Later, I'll ask Han Cheng to give me a big red envelope!"

Yan Jiayu: ...

Yan Jiayu felt heart broken.

No matter what Shen Qingshu said or Han Cheng said, he didn't believe it at all. He thought it was too fake.

Before he returned home, he had never heard of Shen Qingshu. After he returned home, Shen Qingshu became Han Cheng's boyfriend. What about the plot? Are they all skipped?

Yan Jiayu doesn't believe it at all.

But now, Bai Xuege says they are really a couple, that Han Cheng has worked hard for him and that he really likes him.

What he said was natural and calm. Yan Jiayu didn't know for a moment whether what he heard was true or not?

Shen Qingshu and Han Cheng can cheat him, but can Bai Xuege be in on it?

They're not even familiar. Is it necessary for him to go this far?

So, is Han Cheng really together with Shen Qing?

Does he really like Shen Qingshu?

How could he like Shen Qingshu?

Over the years, since Han Cheng high school, Yan Jiayu has subtly and straightforwardly revealed the romantic and amorous habits of Han Cheng. He is one of Han Cheng's best friends. Others will not doubt what he said.

Therefore, many people who had a good impression of Han Cheng chose to retreat after hearing about his temperament.

Not everyone is confident that they can become the most special one among the flowers. More importantly, they are afraid that they will become the one abandoned by him. Therefore, Han Cheng has never been with anyone for so many years.

He arranged everything well, just waiting for the final harvest of the fruits of victory.

If Han Yu loves him, he will be with Han Yu.

If Han Yu doesn't love him, he will be with Han Cheng.

The two brothers of the Han family, he will get one.

But now, he lost both.

All his previous efforts made wedding clothes for Shen Qingshu. 1

This shouldn't be!

It's not fair!

Why is this happening? !

Yan Jiayu didn't know how he got back to the car. He just felt confused.

The day Hancheng quarrelled with him, he was angry and upset. But he was not confused, because he thought they would always make up. Han Cheng didn't really love Shen Qingshu. As long as he makes some trouble, he will still get together with Han Cheng.

But now, he is confused.

When everyone told him that Han Cheng really loved and liked the other confidently, Yan Jiayu, he could not help but doubt himself and his confidence wavered.

He was sitting in the car. When coming, he was full of confidence and wanted to teach Shen Qing a good lesson, but now he was only depressed.

He doesn't want to lose Han Cheng. In so many years of planning, he never thought he would lose Han Cheng. However, now, he might have lost him.

Yan Jiayu closed his eyes and was filled with fear.

Suddenly, the mobile phone in his pocket rang. Yan Jiayu picked it up and looked at it. He didn't know whether to feel happy or sad – it was Han Cheng.

"Hello."

"Did you go to find Shen Qingshu?" Han Cheng asked.

Yan Jiayu is annoyed by hearing the name now. "You called me just to ask me this?"

Do This Now if Your PlayStation Network Account Was HackedGuide: How To Restore Your Twitch AccountYou Need These Coins To Be Rich in 20227 Best Cheap Stocks to Buy Now

"Otherwise?" Han Cheng said softly, "is there anything else for us to discuss?"

"Han Cheng! I'm your friend! I've known you for ten years!"

"You also know that we have known each other for ten years. The result of ten years is that you flirt with my brother and tease me at the same time?"

"All right." Han Cheng didn't want to talk to him about those bad memories. "I didn't call you to tell you this. I wanted to tell you that if there's anything, you can come to me directly instead of Shen Qingshu. The things between us have nothing to do with him. What's your intention in finding him?"

"You still protect him." Yan Jiayu smiled angrily, "Did he complain to you, so you can't wait to interrogate me?"

Han Cheng is speechless. It would be nice if Shen Qingshu really complained to him. He is willing to listen to Shen Qingshu's complaint. If that can solve the problem, he is willing.

It's better than listening to Shen Qingshu recite to him!

If Yan Jiayu visits several more times, he doesn't know what new skills he will deliver to Shen Qingshu!

What Shen Qingshu says next might not be that Yan Jiayu takes you as a spare tire, but that Yan Jiayu treats you as your brother's spare tire!

It's too heartbreaking!

He lived half his life and could not escape his brother's shadow!

Han Cheng could feel the psychological shadow in his heart growing.

"He didn't say anything. You think everyone is like you, jumping to bad mouth others behind their back." Han Cheng said mercilessly, "I want you to stay away from him of my own will. Can't I?"

"Why, afraid I'll shake your feelings?"

Han Cheng sneered, "You think too much, he's not stupid. How can you succeed in provoking him? I'm afraid he'll get upset when he sees you. You jump up and down like a flea. Who won't get upset?"

Yan Jiayu couldn't believe it. "Han Cheng, how dare you say that about me for him! How long have you known me and how long have you known him!"

"It can be seen how disgusting you are acting now. Even our ten-year friendship can't withstand it. I advise you to act like a human and don't continue to be annoying."

Yan Jiayu gritted his teeth. "Do you really not consider my feelings at all?"

"Did you think about my feelings when you seduced my brother and provoked me at the same time?"

"Did you think about my feelings when you went to Shen Qingshu behind my back?"

"You don't think about anything but yourself, yet you want me to think about your feelings. Are you dreaming?"

"Yan Jiayu, I've been very polite to you. From beginning to end, if you hadn't always appeared in front of me and constantly reminded me of the things of that year, I didn't intend to turn over the old accounts with you at all. I hope each of us will walk separate paths and not intersect in the future."

"It's you who rushed in front of me, my brother and Shen Qingshu. Then you say I didn't consider your feelings. Are you joking? Don't you think it's funny when you say this?"

"That's also because I care about you! If I didn't like you, how could I be so rash? Don't I want face?"

"Then you really don't want it." Han Cheng said coldly, "stop talking nonsense that even you don't believe. Do you actually believe you care about me? Do you remember confessing to my brother right after returning from abroad? You just don't want your captive fish to go into someone else's pond. You feel lost."

"Do you think I don't know the little moves you made behind my back? Yes, I didn't notice or care at first, but I'm not stupid. After discovering your true face, I think about it a little and know what your purpose is. Aren't you just afraid of me getting on well with others? How can I be a spare tire for you if I'm with others?"

"I didn't."

"Do you believe your words?" Han Cheng smiled, "Stop pretending to Yan Jiayu. Perhaps to you, I am not a friend of yours, but more of a tool that you use to calculate and measure value ... When my brother appears, you have a better choice, so I'm not needed. I can only serve as your medium and provide you with opportunities to get close to my brother. When you find that you can't win my brother by any means, you will find me again and say you need me. Because I'm the most valuable of your remaining choices, aren't I? "

"I..."

"I don't need your explanation, let alone your sophistry. I don't care about these matters. What I care about is that it has nothing to do with Shen Qingshu. I'm chasing him. I like him, but he didn't seduce me first, so you don't have to worry about him. As long as I like him, even if he doesn't like me back. Even if we break up, I won't be with you, I will only think of him and try to get back together with him. I won't give you a second glance. "

"What's good about him?" Yan Jiayu couldn't believe it. "You didn't take the initiative to me before! I took the initiative so many times and you didn't respond once!"

"I don't like you." Han Cheng said coldly, "I don't like you, so naturally, I won't respond. As for him, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. If you ask me, I think he is good everywhere, so I'm willing to take the initiative and I'm willing to treat him well. Is it hard to imagine? This is love."

"Oh, I forgot, you haven't experienced it. Your true love doesn't love you, so you haven't experienced the sweetness of love." Han Cheng sighed and dealt a lethal blow. "It's really sad, but don't worry. My brother has a good impression of Shen Qingshu. I'll make sure they get along well."

He finished, gave a final warning and then hung up the phone.

Anyway, Shen Qingshu was dragged into the current situation by him, so he didn't want Shen Qingshu to be hurt.

The Yan family has much more money than the Shen family. It's not difficult for Yan Jiayu to deal with Shen Qingshu, he doesn't want to see such an outcome.

Since he has involved the other in his own affairs, it is necessary to protect Shen Qingshu in these matters.

It's his duty, too.

Therefore, although Han Cheng was very reluctant, he still felt it necessary to make such a phone call.

"So annoying." Han Cheng threw his cell phone on the table and began to work.

When Bai Xuege came over, he saw Shen Qingshu sitting in a chair and looking at the script, so he made a detour and walked over.

"Cough," he coughed and looked at Shen Qingshu unnaturally, "I have something to say to you."

Shen Qingshu looks up at him in surprise. Bai Xuege has always been uncomfortable with him since he told Bai Xuege that he was not his fan last time. This is the first time since that day that he took the initiative to find himself on his own initiative.

Shen Qingshu immediately put down the script, signalled him to sit down and asked, "What's the matter?"

"Does your family not agree with you coming to film?" Bai Xuege asked curiously.

Shen Qingshu thought for a while and said honestly, "I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"Some people are dead, but he is still alive, some people are alive, but he is dead. 2The relationship between my family and me is basically the latter."

Bai Xuege:... Isn't this person more chuuni than him?

"Really?"

"You don't understand. It can't be explained clearly in a few words, but why do you suddenly ask this?"

"Do you know Han Cheng's friends?" Bai Xuege asked.

Shen Qingshu nodded. "I know a few."

"Do you know Yan Jiayu?"

"Yes, but the relationship is not good."

"Why?" Bai xuege was curious, "Because he wants you to go home and inherit your family business?"

Shen Qingshu raised her eyebrows. "Who did you hear this from? Me? Inherit the family property? If I can inherit the family property, will I come out to shoot?"

"But Yan Jiayu said so."

"He lied to you." Shen Qingshu smiled.

Bai Xuege was shocked, "He lied to me?"

"Otherwise? Am I lying to you?"

Bai Xuege shook his head. He carefully recalled Yan Jiayu's previous words and said in disbelief, "So you going home to inherit your family property is false. And it's true that he wants me to help him bully you?"

Shen Qingshu was surprised. "Does he still want you to bully me?"

Bai Xuege bluntly told him the whole conversation between him and Yan Jiayu. Shen Qingshu laughed instantly after listening to it.

"Did you really tell him that?"

"What else? I'm such an honest man."

"Then he must be very depressed. The double blow, adding your invisible blow, is fatal."

"So Yan Jiayu really doesn't like you? Why?" Bai Xuege wondered.

Shen Qingshu was about to help him solve his doubts when he suddenly said, "I understand, I understand! I understand!"

Shen Qingshu: ? ? ? You understood what again?

"It's Han Cheng, isn't it?" Bai xuege said excitedly, "Is he jealous of you? He likes Han Cheng, right?"

"He doesn't like Han Cheng." Shen Qing refuted.

"That is, although he regards Han Cheng as a friend, he has enjoyed many benefits, so he can't accept that his friend suddenly focuses on another person." Bai Xuege is very confident.

Shen Qingshu nodded. "You understand."

"That's right. I've seen so many novels and TV dramas. I've been familiar with these plots for a long time. I didn't expect him to be so scheming. He even wanted to kill with a borrowed knife and wanted me be his knife."

Looking down on him!

"Yes." Shen Qingshu said with a smile, "but he must be very depressed, because your knife directly stabbed him with your backhand. Hahaha, is this the legendary act of self destruction? I love it."

Shen Qingshu said and laughed. He thought it was really interesting.

It's so funny. Stealing chicken and losing the rice, giving a bride and still losing his soldiers.

Bai Xuege didn't laugh, but decided to report it to his good brother tonight. This kind of scheming friend, it's better to end the friendship early.

Thinking of the good brother who cried with him, Bai Xuege looked at Shen Qingshu with a smile on his face and spoke again, "Well, you seem to know that Han Cheng likes you?"

"I don't know anything." Shen Qingshu said proudly.

Han Cheng has gone over the script with him.

"Do you like him?"

"Still thinking."

Do you know his true identity? Bai Xuege wanted to ask, but he was afraid that this sentence would expose Han Cheng's identity, so he didn't ask.

When returning at night, Bai Xuege told Han Cheng about Yan Jiayu and tried to help his good brother open his eyes and not be blinded by the traitor.

Bai Xuege: [See? Yan Jiayu is not a good person. He still wants to bully the person you like. Please break your relationship quickly.]

Han Cheng: [I've scolded him, it's broken.]

Bai Xuege: [He said he knew Shen Qingshu and his brother.]

Han Cheng: [Really? Birds of a feather flock together. And people separate from tea essence.]

Bai Xuege: [by the way, I asked Shen Qingshu for you today. He said he was trying to like you? So you have a chance! He is willing to like you! Come on!]

Han Cheng: ... I know. This is the script we discussed.

After all, Shen Qingshu just said he didn't like anyone before. It's too humiliating to say he likes it now. He can only say he's willing to try.

Han Cheng sighed. Why is his character setting so humble? Can't he have a character setting in which Shen Qingshu cares about and loves him so madly that he absolutely must have him?

Is he unworthy?!

It's not fair!

CHAPTER 52 CHRISTMAS PRESENT/HAN CHENG'S SOCIAL DEATH SCENE

When Shen Qingshu reported the situation of the day to Han Cheng before going to bed, Han Cheng complained about his status.

"I also want a person who loves me so much that they're willing to die for me, and I want to despise them."

Shen Qingshu: ? ? ? ?

"Is a little sweetheart who loves you very much not enough to satisfy you?"

"That's right." Han Cheng said, "The sweetheart is not crazy enough, not entangled enough, not active enough and can not highlight my helplessness and passivity."

"I want an extraordinary character design who is particularly high, cold and unreachable. Someone who everyone desires."

Shen Qingshu: ... You want a lot.

"It's not impossible, but who is the target of this performance?" Shen Qingshu broached the heart of the matter.

Han Cheng: ...

Han Cheng was silent for a moment and found that there really didn't seem to be a suitable audience.

Shen Qingshu's family has to follow the original script.

His friends have also previously watched the original version.

Even passers-by, such as Bai xuege, know his script.

So, where is there a stage for his new character exhibition?

Han Cheng sighed with depression and felt that he was really miserable.

Why didn't he realise this problem before?

Too careless!

Major blunder!

Shen Qingshu listened to him sigh on the other side of the mobile phone and hurriedly comforted him, "It's all right. Don't worry. If there's a suitable opportunity in the future, we'll act out your new scenario. I'll show my love for you. I love you very much and am determined and unswerving. The mountains have no mausoleum, heaven and earth are united, I will not part with you!" 1

"That's good enough."

Han Cheng was reluctantly satisfied and chatted about some other things before hanging up the phone.

Unwittingly, it was getting colder and colder and the filming slowly reached the middle and late stage. Shen Qingshu finally conceived his new novel and uploaded it through his trumpet in December.

He finally retained the trumpet he had previously registered and decided to keep the main account for meat and vegetables. While the trumpet account will remain as vegetarian.

Shen Qingshu recommended his trumpet through the main account and specially noted — [this one is vegetarian].

Countless readers cried out: "Boss, you have changed, you are no longer a car manufacturer, you can only walk now!]

Shen Qingshu replied with a smile: [Green travel method, green energy conservation.]

He proof read his first chapter and sent it out.

Anyway, now that he has mastered Han Cheng's repeat recitation skill, he is not afraid of Han Cheng reciting to him. So he can naturally continue to write the love story of Su Qing and Cheng Han.

With the large-sized drainage.2 , the new article was just sent out, and there were a lot of clicks and comments soon.

Shen Qingshu looked at it with a little relief and silently prayed that the result of this book would be better.

Of course, it would be better if he could sell the copyright like the campus drama he is shooting now.

Han Cheng didn't have time to open Shen Qingshu's new article until he was off work. – he was unhappy when he read it. Now Shen Qingshu doesn't take him seriously, he doesn't show him the new article in advance. He has to visit the website like others.

Is he someone else?

He's one of the models!

So presumptuous!

Do you treat your creative materials like this?

Han Cheng decided to teach him a good lesson in the evening.

He opened the first chapter and saw Cheng Han, the school bully, and Su Qing, the school xueba.

Su Qing was handsome and studied well. As a transfer student, he entered Cheng Han's school and became Cheng Han's deskmate.

But that day, Cheng Han didn't come to class.

The kind-hearted students told him the great achievements of Cheng Han, like popularising science.  Such as skipping classes, fighting, being the last in the exam and so on.

Su Qing didn't take it seriously. However, after school in the afternoon, Su Qing, who had just left the school, met a little gangster wandering outside the school. Seeing that he was white, clean and weak, the little gangster blocked him and wanted to rob him of his money.

Su Qing deliberately pretended to be a small white flower. As a result, while he was pretending on the surface, he was seen by Cheng Han passing by and saved by him. The two have become close since then.

Han Cheng soon finished this chapter and was nostalgic about his own campus life, so he waved his hand and smashed 20 space stations for Su Qing. Congratulating his new article.

Car God: [This time it's the campus romance. Qing Qing with chief Cheng. I hope the boss can keep writing this series ^_^]

Shen Qingshu: ... Indeed this guy is this pair's true love fan.

When other readers saw that he smashed another 20 space stations, they said: [Watching the local tyrant, the local tyrant is really rich!]

[Rubbing against the local tyrant, I'm relieved to see the local tyrant.]

[The local tyrant must really love Qing and Cheng. He chased this novel from the previous one and made such a big move.]

[Car God loves the boss. Look, how much did they spend to keep the boss!]

[It's so sweet, isn't there anyone else who wants to board the car plate CP?]

How To Receive FREE Crypto Tokens with an Airdrop!Play Elden Rings with this guide and you will ENJOY it a lot...URGENTLY upgrade to Windows 11 and here's why!Unlock every character in Genshin with these tips!

[Car plate ? ? ?]

[It's the boss of car god X. car god who loves his boss so much. He must like the boss! It's so sweet. I'm onboard!]

Shen Qingshu: ... Again, again, you group of addicts! How can anyone eat this CP, no taste at all!

Alas, Shen Qingshu shook his head, moved the mouse, clicked the web page and then began to write a new chapter.

Han Cheng and Yin Mingyao had dinner together. They were going to find a place to drink, but Zhou Jinming took them to the mall.

He just got a new girlfriend recently. It was a passionate love period. Seeing that Christmas was coming, Zhou Jinming planned to send a gift to his girlfriend, so he took his good brothers with him.

"After Christmas is new year's day, after new year's day is chinese new year, after chinese new year's is Valentine's day." Zhou Jinming sighed, "Then it's the end of the year, and it's time for more gifts again."

"How nice." Han Cheng said, "Isn't it good for your girlfriend to spend the holidays with you?"

"Do you spend the holidays with Shen didi?" Zhou Jinming asked him.

Han Cheng: ...

They are not lovers. What holidays do they have?

"Yes," Wu Yang said curiously, "Won't you give your Shen didi a Christmas present?"

"He doesn't need it." Han Chen replied.

They're not a couple. It's not necessary to give any Christmas gifts.

Wu Yang instantly changed his expression and said with a disdain, "Eh, slag man!"

Han Cheng: ? ? ?

"Me? I'm a scum man?"

Please, if one of them must be a scum man, it must be Shen Qingshu, okay?

He was so generous and hardworking that even if Shen Qingshu secretly wrote a new companion story and didn't tell him, he didn't remember the past misdeeds. The prime minister who could support a boat smashed 20 space stations for him!3

Such a mind! Such a spirit! Such a noble character!

He is simply a role model of the world and a model socialist leader, okay?

Someone like him a scum man? Bah!

"Shut up." Han Cheng looked at him discontentedly, "Whose side are you on? You call me a scum?"

"Am I a scum?" Han Cheng looks to Zhou Jinming.

Zhou Jinming had a delicate expression. "Usually you're not a scum man, but your current behaviour is a little scummy."

Han Cheng: ? ? ?

"In contrast."

Zhou Jinming hooked his shoulder. "Although xiao Shen didi is a boy and may not pay much attention to these things, giving gifts during the holiday is mainly to show your care and feelings for him. So it's one thing for him to say whether he pays attention to these or not, and it's another thing for you to give them or not. Like me, my girlfriend didn't say she wanted a gift for Christmas. But I think I should give her one. That's why I;m here to choose a gift for her..."

Zhou Jinming looked at him. "You still have to learn, old Han."

Han Cheng: ...

Han Cheng silently put down his dog's paw and walked to Yin Mingyao.

Yin Mingyao looked at him and smiled unfathomably. He didn't say anything anymore.

Although Zhou Jinming intended to give gifts, he really couldn't understand the difference between the designs of various brands. So he listened to the recommendation of the clerk and planned to choose the one that looked most pleasing to his eyes.

Han Cheng was too lazy to listen to the clerk, so he looked around bored. While looking, he was attracted by a pendant.

This is a pendant of a cage wrapped with roses. The cage is exquisitely carved and looks very delicate. Vines are winding up along the railing of the cage, opening roses one after another. Luxurious and beautiful.

When the shopping guide saw him staring at the display cabinet, they asked him, "Sir, do you want to choose a gift for your girlfriend? How about I help you take it out?"

Han Cheng was just about to tell her to take it out and have a look, when he heard Zhou Jinming shout to him, "Go, old Han, buy it."

"Oh." Han Cheng replied.

"No, thanks." He politely refused.

With that, they walked towards Zhou Jinming.

"Did something catch your eye?" Zhou Jinming smiled and bumped his shoulder.

"Where did you see that?" Han Cheng refused to admit it, "I just walked around and didn't hear the shopping clerks properly."

"Tut Tut," Zhou Jinming didn't believe it. "You're a dead duck with a hard mouth." 4

"Who has a hard mouth? I'm not going to spend Christmas with him at all, let alone give gifts."

"Oh, why? Is there a crisis in the relationship?" Zhou Jinming asked curiously, "last time I saw you, you still held and kissed the other intimately and was unwilling to let go. Yet now you're not spending Christmas together? Have you encountered an emotional crisis so soon?"

Wu Yang quickly poked out his head and tried to eat melon seeds.

Han Cheng: ...

Han Cheng thinks his good brother is really too gossipy!

Are you all paparazzi?

So many questions!

"OK, OK, just take care of yourself. Don't worry about me. Why are there so many questions one after another? Little question machine, do you have too many friends?"

Zhou Jinming chuckled, "All right, all right, give old Han some face, let's go."

Several people left the mall, went to the underground parking garage to pick up the car, and prepared to go back to their homes.

Zhou Jinming drove out of the underground parking garage and saw Han Cheng driving in the direction of going home. Then he stopped the car and pulled his good brothers Yin Mingyao and Wu Yang to open a new group chat.

He sent a voice invitation, and soon both of them joined.

"Have you left?" Zhou Jinming asked, "Come back quickly."

"Why are we going back?" Wu Yang was puzzled.

"Of course it's to watch a play." Zhou Jinming said plausibly, "Let's make a bet. Do you think Hanc Ceng will go back to the store?"

"How is that possible?" Wu Yang didn't believe it. "He's already gone."

"What about Mingyao?"

"I bet he will." Yin Mingyao said, "What about you?"

"I think he will. Let's make a bet, the loser will treat us to dinner another day."

"Ok." Yin Mingyao asked him, "Where are you?"

"I'm in Xiuan Hotel 200 meters in front of the mall. What about you two?"

"Wait, I'll be right there." Yin Mingyao said.

Wu Yang thought they were really troublesome, but out of the man's competitive heart, he also turned the front of the car and drove back.

"Let's park here and go in." Zhou Jinming said.

"Ok."

The three finished talking and quickly turned back. Went up to the third floor and chose a position facing the brand store and waited for the rabbit to fall into the trap.

Wu Yang sat in the chair and looked at the empty store downstairs. "You really think he'll come back. Why don't I think he will?"

"You don't understand." Zhou Jinming said with a smile, "You are a single dog and it's normal you don't understand."

Wu Yang: ... It's not insulting, but it's extremely lethal!

Wu Yang turned his head angrily. "You wait, I'll drink you into bankruptcy."

"I'm afraid I'll drink you to bankruptcy."

Yin Mingyao listened to their quarrel, but he was thinking whether Han Cheng would come or not?

Wu Yang is a brainless person. Han Cheng kissed and hugged Shen Qingshu in front of them. He naturally feels that they are lovers and has no doubt.

Zhou Jinming suspected it with him before. Later, he called Han Cheng. Han Cheng didn't clearly admit it, so hee and Zhou Jinming thought they might not be.

But maybe Zhou Jinming fell in love recently. Once he fell in love, he experienced how others looked like falling in love. So he thought Shen Qingshu and Han Cheng might be the real deal.

Yin Mingyao couldn't figure it out. Let's say they were, Han Cheng has never admitted it directly. Let's say they weren't, but he seems to care about Shen Qingshu and is willing to contact Cen Yueze to help him open a path to film.

And it's been two months and they still seem to be together.

Yin Mingyao hasn't seen Han Cheng so close to other people except their group of friends. For a moment, he can't see whether he likes the other or not.

So, in fact, he can't be certain whether Han Cheng will come or not.

Just before leaving, Han Cheng did stare at an something in the showcase for a long time, so he guessed that he might come back.

The three people waited eagerly, but one minute passed, two minutes passed, ten minutes passed, and half an hour passed, but Han Cheng never appeared.

Wu Yang yawned. "I told you, he has left. How can he come back?"

"No." Zhou Jinming said.

"Don't think he want to buy gifts like you for your girlfriend. Old Han probably thinks that xiao Shen didi doesn't care about such things, so he doesn't plan to buy any."

"Or did he buy it in advance?" Zhou Jinming guessed.

"So can we go?" Wu Yang asked him.

Zhou Jinming didn't want to admit defeat and urged him, "Wait a minute. We've been waiting for half an hour. Wait another half an hour."

Wu Yang: ...

Wu Yang feels so tired. His good brother is really stubborn!

The three waited another ten minutes. Yin Mingyao also thought that Han Cheng might not come.

Forty minutes is enough for Han Cheng to drive home.

"Forget it..."

He was about to persuade Zhou Jinming, but he heard Zhou Jinming say excitedly, "F*ck, what did I say? He's back!"

Yin Mingyao looked back and saw Han Cheng enter the store they left again.

Yo, this situation... Seems a little unusual?

The three of them were interested and stared at the brand store downstairs.

In fact, Han Cheng didn't know why he came back. He hesitated for a long time on the road and almost drove home directly, but he turned his head uncontrollably and drove back again.

When parking, Han Cheng was guilty and acted like a thief. He didn't even dare to drive into the underground parking lot of the mall. He was afraid that Zhou Jinming hadn't brought enough gifts and turned around to buy more, he would be so embarrassed.

So Han Cheng went to the hotel opposite and parked the car. Only then did he cautiously go back to the shop.

The clerk in the store obviously remembers him. After all, he is so handsome.

At this moment, seeing him return, the store clerk suddenly felt that she was sure to succeed in this purchase. She warmly welcomed him and asked him if he wanted to see the pendant from before.

Han Cheng said "en" and looked around. He was sure there was no figure of Zhou Jinming, but he was still worried and planned to make a quick purchase.

The store clerk took out the pendant from the showcase and handed it to him.

Han Cheng looked carefully. The more he looked, the more he felt that the small cage was really exquisite.

The railings of the cage are thin and the distance between each railing is exactly the same. The silver vines start to spread from the bottom of the cage, like a lover's thoughts bearing fruit in the form of roses. The petals of the rose are layered one on top of the other, layer by layer, like waves. Wrapping the white diamonds in the stamens, which is quite cool and gorgeous.

In fact, he really didn't intend to buy a christmas present for Shen Qingshu. After all, there was no need to give gifts in their type of relationship.

However, at the first sight of this small cage, he thought it was very suitable for Shen Qingshu.

Probably because Han Yu was always talking in his ear, so although he didn't really want to buy a cage to lock Shen Qingshu up, he still had an inexplicable... fascination towards cages?

It's terrible, Han Cheng thought. It's all Han Yu's fault. No, he's been abused until his feelings became warped.

It's not quite right.

"Just this." Han Cheng humbly asked the shopping guide to wrap up the pendant and didn't intend to think about the problem of his feelings.

"Add a chain for it." He said.

"There are chains here. You can see which one you like." The store clerk gently introduced.

Han Cheng looked around and chose a simple platinum chain that was more suitable for boys. He thought of something and asked her, "Do you have a black leather rope chain?"

"Yes, yes, but girls should prefer this platinum necklace, and it's more compatible."

"It's all right. You can include it and see which one he likes."

The shopping guide smiled instantly, "You are so sweet. Your girlfriend will be very happy. It's enviable to have a boyfriend like you."

Isn't it? Han Cheng thought that Shen Qingshu was enviable!

It's his space station and his Christmas present.

This is all money!

He is really an outstanding talent of socialism. He collects the wool from capitalists, one by one. He is practically the light of socialism! 5

Han Cheng sighed helplessly, followed the store clerk to swipe the card and walked out with a small bag.

As soon as he walked out of the door, he saw three familiar smiling faces.

Zhou Jinming, Yin Mingyao and Wu Yang looked at him with a smile.

"Didn't you say you won't buy gifts for Xiao Shen didi?" Zhou Jinming asked with a smile.

Han Cheng: ! ! !

Fuck! Why are they here?!

Haven't these three left?!

Why are they still in a group!

What is a large social death scene?

Han Cheng thinks it is the current situation!

His body is being cremated

CHAPTER 53. YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD TO ME

"Hahaha," said Zhou Jinming, laughing at his good brother's expression of social death. "You also said you're not a dead duck."

Wu Yang was very pleased, "I knew, old Han, you weren't that kind of scum man!"

Yin Mingyao said softly, "Oh ho ~"

Han Cheng: ...

Han Cheng turned and left.

Zhou Jinming and the others immediately surrounded him, "Show us what you bought."

"This is actually a Christmas present my father wants to give my mother. He just called me to buy it for him." Han Cheng said stubbornly.

"What did Uncle buy for aunt? Let us learn from experience." Zhou Jinming is persistent.

Han Cheng: ... You are the one who has a hard mouth! Talk so much! I haven't seen you say so much at ordinary times!

"Why are you here?" Han Cheng decided to change the subject.

Are you kidding me?

"Old Zhou bet with us that you would come back. I didn't believe it, so we came to see if you would come back." Wu Yang said frankly.

"Unexpectedly, you really came back." Yin Mingyao said, "It's really amazing ~"

Han Cheng: ... He knew it!

These people are unreliable!

It must have been intentional!

What friends are these? They are bad friends.

Han Cheng didn't speak and quickened his pace.

The other three immediately followed, "Isn't it time for a snack? Wu Yang's treat. He lost."

"No!" Han Cheng angrily said.

Zhou Jinming put his hand on his shoulder, "Eat, eat, after waiting for you so long, I'm hungry. You're too slow."

"Yes." Wu Yang said discontentedly, "Do you need to hesitate? You should have bought it directly. You just had to drive all the way back. Good guy, it took almost an hour. You're really slow enough!"

You know it's been almost an hour!

Then why are you still there?!

Don't you feel bored waiting for an hour?

Han Cheng thought he was too pitiful. How could he predict that someone would wait for nearly an hour to see his jokes?

Go so far?

Time is money and time is life. Who would waste their life like this?

There are three people!

This is ridiculous!

"Let's go have a snack." Zhou Jinming continued.

"Are you a pig? Just after dinner, you want to eat again?"

"Are you so angry you don't want to eat?" When Zhou Jinming finished, he couldn't help laughing. "Look at your angry tone, ha ha ha, it's so funny."

Han Cheng: ...

Han Cheng knocked off his hand and didn't want to talk to him.

Several people finally had a snack together. Zhou Jinming and they came together to see Han Cheng's gift and were blocked by Han Cheng.

"Show me. Let me see what you bought. Maybe we can learn from you."

"What to learn from? You have a girlfriend, not a boyfriend. There's nothing to learn from." Han Cheng disagrees.

"Cheapskate." Zhou Jinming complained, "Look at your protective attitude. Alas, who was the one who said" I won't get him a gift. He doesn't need it. "

Han Cheng: ...

Han Cheng thinks he doesn't want to see these dog things again for a while!

What a mess!

Zhou Jinming smiled, poured him wine, took his hand and toasted him several cups.

After eating, Wu Yang happily paid the bill and Han Cheng called a substitute driver to go home.

He sat in the car and looked at the gift he had just bought. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that he might have a brain cramp just now to actually buy the little cage.

Especially driving back to buy it!

It's like a ghost possession!

Han Cheng took the bag, opened the box and looked at it. Under the dim yellow lights, the small cage in the box was still luxurious, dazzling and likeable.

Well, I have to admit, he really likes this pendant.

Han Cheng closed the box resignedly and called Shen Qingshu.

Shen Qingshu was passionately typing. His mobile phone rang for a while before he stopped typing and picked it up.

"Are you busy these two days?" Han Cheng asked him.

"Not very, didn't I show you the schedule?" Shen Qingshu replied carelessly.

Best Dating Apps Like Tinder 2021Spider-Man 3: Watch nowALL your PC apps are in your Android now!Here're the best investment apps for you to make REAL money

"Oh. So... I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Ok." Shen Qingshu was still very happy that he came to visit the set. After all, they hadn't seen each other for half a month...

Han Cheng couldn't help laughing when he heard the happiness in his tone.

After drinking some wine, he thought that he had just experienced a social death scene in order to buy gifts for Shen Qingshu and what about the culprit? He didn't know anything!

He probably didn't prepare a gift for himself!

He deliberately said, "Then say something pleasing."

"What do you want to hear?" Shen Qingshu didn't refuse.

"I still need to teach you? I told you to say something pleasing, not let me do it."

Shen Qingshu thought for a while and said with a smile, "Gege, you're the most wonderful ~"

"What else?"

"Gege, you're the best ~"

"What else?"

"Gege, you're the most handsome!"

"What else?"

"Gege, how much more do you want to hear?" Shen Qingshu asked curiously.

"Let's go with a hundred first." Han Cheng started exploiting.1

Shen Qingshu: ...

Gege, you can find a Taobao agent to blow rainbow farts. It will definitely be fast and enjoyable!

"It's late, gege. You'd better go to bed early." Shen Qingshu gently advised.

You can find everything within dreams, not to mention a hundred, a thousand rainbow farts can be blown for you.

Han Cheng snorted coldly, "What time is it? You want to force me to sleep? Come on, I'm still waiting to hear you continue to say good things."

Shen Qingshu couldn't help looking at the sky. "Gege, just let your pitiful didi go."

"Is my didi pitiful? I don't think so."

Shen Qingshu: ... Oh.

Holding his mobile phone, he thought of several good words, which barely satisfied Han Cheng.

"Is that enough?"

"Try to hold strong. It's still a long way from a hundred."

Shen Qingshu: ...

Shen Qingshu fell headlong onto the table.

Han Cheng felt his distress at the other end, so he smiled and said mercifully, "Well, kiss me and I'll think you've said enough."

Shen Qingshu raised his head in an instant and said "Mua" to his mobile phone.

It's the first time that Han Cheng has been kissed by someone like this. He felt very comfortable for some reason.

Really good, he thought. When Shen Qingshu was obedient, he could be very endearing...

If he wants to make a person happy, he can really make the other party forget their previous troubles in an instant and feel comfortable.

Han Cheng looked at his bag and whispered, "I'll see you tomorrow."

"You already said that." Shen Qingshu stated.

"I'm saying it again to remind you to spare me time."

"I see." Shen Qingshu said briskly, "So you're in a good mood now?"

"It's all right?"

"What were you unhappy about before?"

"You don't have to worry about it."

Will he retell the scene of his social death and hand over the more reciting skills to Shen Qingshu? He won't!

Otherwise, won't Shen Qingshu be able to lift his tail into the sky in arrogance!

"Alas," Han Cheng sighed, "I'm really very kind to you."

Shen Qingshu: ? ? ? Why did you suddenly switch to this topic?

But Han Cheng is really good to him. It can be said that he should be the best person in the world to him now.

So Shen Qingshu answered him sweetly, "En, you are the best person to me in the world."

Han Cheng's heart felt ironed through immediately, which was very comfortable.

"You don't have to flatter me so much." He pretended to be proud.

"But it's true." Shen Qingshu said, "You are really the best person I have ever met in the world."

When Han Cheng heard the words, he couldn't help thinking of the others' tragic life experience and felt distressed for him.

"Ok, what time is it? Go to bed and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok, see you tomorrow." Shen Qingshu finished and kissed the mobile phone again, "Mua~"

Han Cheng laughed uncontrollably again, giving a gentle "um" and putting away his mobile phone.

He looked at the gift in his bag and wondered if Shen Qingshu would like it?

I hope so.

He must!

Han Cheng thought so. He closed his eyes and rested against the car for a while.

The next afternoon, Shen Qingshu finished shooting early and waited for the arrival of Han Cheng.

Today is Christmas Eve. Many of the crew have made an appointment with their lovers or friends, so the whole set is filled with a kind of festival joy.

Bai Xuege sat next to Shen Qingshu and gossiped with him. After a while, this person was going to have dinner with his boyfriend. After finishing their work, that person was going to have a video call with his girlfriend. He held his head and said sadly, "At this time, I can only say good years in the fragrance of rice flowers and listen to the sound of frogs." 2

Shen Qingshu followed naturally, "Alone, alone."

Bai Xuege looked at Shen Qingshu, who was obviously free of appointments like him. "Today, we are both sad frogs!"

Shen Qingshu: ...

"We're still different."

Bai Xuege: ? ? ?

"What do you mean? You have an appointment, too? Who?" When he finished speaking, he reacted, "Han Cheng?"

Shen Qingshu nodded slightly, "So I may not be a sad frog."

"That's, if you two are together. It should be a mosquito coil frog!"

——Bent into mosquito repellent incense.

Shen Qingshu smiles. Hey, who said no.

He was chatting with Bai Xuege when the crew came over and handed them each an apple.

Bai Xuege took it and opened it up, "It's quite round."

Shen Qingshu easily opened his packaging too, "mine is also good, very red."

"This is my Christmas present." Bai Xuege looked at the red apple in his hand as if it was not a red apple, but a poisonous apple that poisoned snow white.

"You are different," he turned to Shen Qingshu. "In addition to apples, there will be Han Cheng's Christmas gift."

"I only have apples." Shen Qingshu said, "he just came to visit the set, a simple visit."

Bai Xuege doesn't believe it. "Didn't he deliberately choose this date to visit? He must want to take the opportunity to spend Christmas with you and then give you gifts to strengthen your favorability.

Too naive, brother. When choosing this date to visit, he was hungry, so he wanted to eat apples first and then me.

Shen Qingshu feels that he knows Han Cheng very well, especially the relationship between them, so it's impossible to give gifts.

But he doesn't want gifts either. He has enough and doesn't need anything from Han Cheng.

Instead, he lowered his head and slowly closed the small package. He planned to wait until Han Cheng came and eat it together.

After all, during the festival, eating apples together is more lively than eating apples alone.

He didn't wait too long. Around 6 o'clock, Han Cheng along the familiar path.

Zhou Jianming went downstairs to pick him up. Han Cheng followed him up the elevator and asked him about Shen Qingshu's recent situation. He found that it was almost the same as Shen Qingshu's own report, so he was relieved.

"Today's Christmas Eve, I'll give you a holiday. Go and have a rest later. I'll reimburse you with something good."

"Then I'll thank Han Shao." Zhou Jianming smiled.

"No need." Han Cheng waved and walked out of the elevator.

Shen Qingshu heard a knock on the door and went out. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Han Cheng standing like a jade tree outside the door.

His eyebrows and eyes are really beautiful. Even standing in the dim light of the corridor, he looks dazzling.

Shen Qingshu stepped aside and let him in.

As a result, he looked down and found Han Cheng carrying a paper bag with a well-known luxury brand logo printed on it.

This is ...

Shen Qingshu was surprised. Did he really prepare a gift for him?

Thinking so, somehow, the little sparrow in his heart jumped up and flapped its wings.

Although a few hours ago, he vowed to Bai Xuege that it was impossible and that he didn't need a gift.

But in this festive atmosphere, suddenly someone really came with a gift. Shen Qingshu felt that he seemed... to be very happy.

However, he is not sure. After all, their relationship is not enough for gift giving.

So he hesitated to look at Han Cheng and slowly said, "What did you bring?"

"Is it for me?" He whispered.

The eyes are bright and there is unconscious expectation in the voice.

CHAPTER 54. [EXTENDED SCENE] AREN'T YOU GOING TO KISS ME? IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO KISS ME.

"Guess." Han Cheng said deliberately.

Shen Qingshu puffed out one cheek, turned around and walked back, "I won't guess."

He walked to the sofa to sit down and Han Cheng followed him and asked with a smile, "Really not going to guess?"

"Not guessing. I'm sure It's for me." Shen Qingshu squinted at him, his tone confident, "If it wasn't for me, you should say no. Why would you ask me to guess?"

Han Cheng: ...

Damn, worthy of being a writer. I was careless!

He looked at Shen Qingshu sadly and reluctantly took out the scarf in the bag. "Here, it's been windy these two days. I bought you a scarf."

Shen Qingshu took it in surprise and touched it in his hand. The scarf is very soft, pure black and stretchy.

Shen Qingshu tried to wrap it around his neck. The feeling was not bad.

"Thank you." Shen Qingshu gave him a smile without whole heartedly. "I like this Christmas gift very much."

"You like it?" Han Cheng thinks he's really easy to coax. He's not picky at all and likes a scarf worth less than a thousand yuan.

"Otherwise?" Shen Qingshu took off his scarf. "This is a present you gave me, how could I not like it?"

When he said this, he was a little embarrassed. "Sorry, I didn't prepare a gift for you."

Han Cheng: ...

What did he say?

Sure enough!

He knew it.

"But I'll make it up to you." Shen Qingshu said quickly, "On New Year's day or Chinese new year's, I will make it up as soon as possible. Don't be angry."

Han Cheng snorted, "I didn't expect you to give me a gift."

Shen Qingshu hurriedly approached him and flattered, "It's mainly because you didn't show your intention to give me a gift."

"Is it a surprise if I let you know? Besides, can't you give it to me if I don't give it to you?"

Shen Qingshu: ... That is the case, but do you still need to send gifts to each other between car friends?

Shen Qingshu has some doubts.

But this is not a problem. After all, who doesn't want to receive gifts during the holidays?

So it's true that he wasn't considerate enough and ignored Han Cheng – especially since he knew that Han Cheng would come today.

"I was wrong." Shen Qingshu tugged at his sleeve. "I'll give you a gift in the future. I'll give it on New Year's Day!"

When he finished, he added: "if you have something you like, tell me now. I'll place an order now. If we hurry, it can arrive tomorrow. In this way, the Christmas gift can be made up, ok?"

However it was already the night of the 24th when Han Cheng arrived. And he would spend the majority of time with Han Cheng. Wouldn't it be too insincere to rashly order a present for the 25th?.

So he thought it would be best to ask Hang Cheng if he had anything he wanted.

"Is there?" he whispered.

Han Cheng glanced down at him, slowly lifting up the corners of his lips and laughed, "Yes, there is."

"What?" Shen Qingshu hurriedly asked, "Which brand? I'll log in to their official website now."

Saying so, he took out his mobile phone and looked expectantly at Han Cheng.

Seeing this, Han Cheng took out his mobile phone and held it up in front of him, "Here."

Shen Qingshu: ? ? ?

Is there something wrong with his vision? On the locked mobile phone, he can only see his own face from the dark screen.

"Didn't I come to you in the evening just to take away your Christmas present?" Han Cheng laughed.

Shen Qingshu didn't know for a moment whether he should laugh or be helpless. In the end he couldn't help laughing and looked at himself on the screen silently. Somehow, his heart felt softened.

"I'm being serious!" He laughed as he looked at Han Cheng.

"I'm being serious, too."

"Besides this?" Shen Qingshu asked him, "Don't you have anything you want?"

Han Cheng retracted his mobile phone and shook his head, "Not really."

"Then I'll give it to you on New Year's day. There's only one day left until Christmas and it's not enough for me to choose a present for you."

"Ok." Han Cheng is easygoing, "But the number of gifts can be no less than today's."

Shen Qingshu: ...

You're really conscientious, not forgetting evening activities with your little car.

"I see." Shen Qingshu looked at him. "I won't refuse."

"Then take the initiative tonight." Han Cheng hugged his shoulder.

Shen Qingshu: ... Yes, yes?

"Want to eat apples?" Shen Qingshu asked him, "the crew gifted an apple. I haven't eaten it yet, we can share."

"Specially kept it for me?" Han Cheng pinched his face.

"Want to eat?" Shen Qingshu asked.

"You've kept it for me. If I don't eat it, I'm not giving you face. Of course I'll eat it."

Play these games ONLY if you are ALONE right now...Save all your WhatsApp chats with just one clickTop 5 Online Dating Websites Which are Totally FreeEnjoy Your Phone With These AMAZING Android Live Wallpapers

Shen Qingshu heard the speech, stood up, took the package on the table and opened it. Taking the apple to the faucet and washing it, then he cut it in half with a fruit knife.

He handed half to Han Cheng, "I wish you peace next year."

Han Cheng took it with a smile and took a bite. It was very sweet.

Shen Qingshu smiled and ate the apple one mouthful at a time.

After eating the apple, the two were ready to leave.

Shen Qingshu specially wrapped around the scarf given to him by Han Cheng and asked him, "Does it look good?"

Han Cheng looked at him with his chin hidden in his scarf, leaving only his eyes bent with a smile. He just felt that he was too clever, endearing and tempting.

He pinched Shen Qingshu's face again. He pinched Shen Qingshu's face until it turned red, before he let go.

Shen Qingshu puffed his cheeks in discontent, like a little squirrel.

Han Cheng chuckled and lowered his head in front of him to kiss the place he pinched before.

The cheeks that had just bulged flattened again in an instant.

Han Cheng looked sideways and saw Shen Qingshu looking at himself in surprise.

He smiled, leaned close to him and kissed Shen Qingshu on the corner of his lips.

Shen Qingshu blinked unconsciously, lowered his eyes and his face was a little red.

"Want more?" Han Cheng asked him.

Shen Qingshu slowly lifted his eyelids, looked at him and nodded gently.

Han Cheng laughed again in an instant.

He rubbed Shen Qingshu's head and said gently, "Later we'll kiss again. If we kiss now, I'm afraid you won't be able to leave this room."

Shen Qingshu felt the same way. He stretched out his hand and pushed Han Cheng in shame. "You're the one who's dawdling. Let's go. Don't dawdle."

"I haven't answered the question you just asked me." Han Cheng grabbed his hand.

"What question?" Shen Qingshu asked.

But he remembered after asking. He just asked Han Cheng: Does it look good?

"Very nice." He heard Han Cheng say, "You are so handsome. Naturally, you look good in everything."

He said, hooking their fingers together and shaking.

Shen Qingshu's heart was shaken by him, a turbulent sea created from a single action.

If he doesn't go now, he guessed he really can't get out of here!

So Shen Qingshu grabbed him and held his finger, not letting him shake again and urged, "Let's go."

"Ok." Han Cheng replied warmly.

He turned to open the door and went out with Shen Qingshu.

On Christmas Eve, the street is brightly lit. Many couples walk on the road hand in hand, some holding flowers and some holding gifts. Girls look up at boys and boys bow their heads to listen to girls. Warm and sweet.

Shen Qingshu sat in the car and looked through the window. He felt that today's night was extraordinarily warm.

He looked down at the scarf in his arms that he had taken off. He also had gifts and someone around him. He also enjoyed the happiness of this festival.

How wonderful.

They still went to the same hotel as last time, Lian hotel.

Han Cheng didn't eat when he came, nor did Shen Qingshu. They had a meal together and went to the bathroom to take a bath after eating.

It's still the familiar mountain road, with a familiar driver and sports car. They had such a tacit understanding in this matter that Han Cheng sometimes thinks he was born to be in his garage.

When he came down from the mountain again, Shen Qingshu was also a little tired. He leaned against Han Cheng's arms and closed his eyes to rest.

Han Cheng looked at the red blush on his face that hadn't subsided and stretched out his hand to pinch it. Shen Qingshu didn't stop him. Anyway, Han Cheng wouldn't pinch him too hard.

Han Cheng watched him close his eyes, letting him pinch around and he couldn't bear it. Bowing his head and kissing him on the face. Afterwards he rubbed the spot for him.

Seeing Shen Qingshu's relaxed posture, he turned around, opened the drawer and took out the small bag he put inside before taking a bath. He stuffed the box into Shen Qingshu's hand whilst his eyes were still closed.

Shen Qing Shugan felt something was stuffed into his hand, he opened his eyes and looked at him puzzled.

"Silly." Han Cheng scraped his nose. "You really thought that scarf was the Christmas present?"

"Isn't it?"

"I said so, didn't I?"

Shen Qingshu thought for a while. It seems that he really refuted his guess...

So... He looked down at the little blue box in his hand. This box, this is the real Christmas gift?

"What is it?" Shen Qingshu asked him curiously.

"Open it yourself." Han Cheng smiled.

Shen Qingshu's spirit rose in an instant and he didn't continue to rest. He opened the small box in high spirits. Then, he saw a cage shaped pendant lying inside the box.

Shen Qingshu: ...

"I said, sooner or later, I'll buy a cage to lock you up." Han Cheng said in his ear.

Shen Qingshu: ...

Isn't this really too deep into the play?

Brother, it's time for you to come out of the play!

Do you want to change your character design? !

Seeing that he was silent, Han Cheng moved around him and picked up the pendant himself.

He stretched out his hand and took out the box containing the chain in the drawer. Then hung the pendant in his hand on the black leather rope.

Shen Qingshu watched his movements and was looking on as Han Cheng bent down to help him wear the necklace around his neck.

"Don't take it off." Han Cheng raised his head and told him.

Shen Qingshu: ...

Shen Qingshu looks down at the pendant around his neck. Well, despite his prejudice against the cage, this pendant is still very beautiful. After all, the workmanship is very meticulous and the design is remarkably exquisite.

It can be seen from a glance that it's not cheap.

Most importantly, this pendant is obviously carefully selected by Han Cheng. Otherwise, how could it just so happen to be a cage?

Before transmigrating Shen Qingshu he had seen boys giving gifts. Not every boy would choose holiday gifts carefully. Most of the time, it was a bunch of flowers, a bottle of perfume or a limited edition bag. It is difficult to go wrong, but it's also not easy to have special meaning for an individual.

Therefore, although Han Cheng's gift is not the norm, it is also because it is not the norm that you can see at a glance that it was carefully selected by him.

Shen Qingshu suddenly feels the cage in his hand is quite lovely. The more you look at it, the more lovely it becomes.

When he received the scarf, he liked it very much.

But now he received the pendant, he felt that he seemed to like it better.

The scarf is very good, warm and comfortable, versatile and practical, but it does not belong to only him and Han Cheng. Others can also give him scarves, and Han Cheng can also give others scarves.

But this pendant is different. He can be sure that Han Cheng won't give this gift to others and others also won't give him a similar gift.

——Of course, even if someone outside Han Cheng did give it, he wouldn't accept it.

This is the little interest that belongs to them.

Shen Qingshu slowly laughed and looked up at Han Cheng who was staring at him. "Why didn't you give me this at the beginning?"

"If I gave it at the beginning, then it's not a surprise."

Han Cheng said, "It's a strategic manoeuvre."

Shen Qingshu thinks he's great!

Other people's surprises are to bring up hope, give them disappointment and then surprise them again.

He's different. He'll give you a small surprise first. When you are already happy, he lets you know there was something even better waiting for you.

So you'll never be unhappy, only happier.

He couldn't help hugging Han Cheng, rubbed on his shoulder and smiled uncontrollably. Raising his head again, he said in a coquettish way, "Aren't you going to kiss me? It's time for you to kiss me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 2.2K 27
And just then he heard a voice, "Are you going to jump?" Zhan flinched and turned back to see another young man standing there, Zhan stared at him, a...
4.4K 286 25
A minsung story. [COMPLETED] "Han jisung, He passed away an year ago but today I saw him again standing there talking to me....Soon I notice I was t...
73.9K 2.7K 37
#Phaming #ghostship #short story #mpreg There were two couples more like two friends met two stranger on one fateful day at night club. Bef...
419 10 8
TW: Blood, violence • • • Blood partners. The phenomenon which arose along with sanguines. In this relationship, a human and a sanguine a directly de...