Save Me !

By Zena_Nakamura

Boboiboy and his friends are on a mission at Planet dark to find someone... While completing there mission th... More

Character introduction!
Ch : 1 The new mission!
Ch 2 : Reunion!!
Ch 3 : Alvaro's Secret
Ch 4 : Missing again?
Ch 5 : Alan Agreste!
Ch 6 : Psych-bot.
Ch 7 : Darkness!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!✨️
Ch 8 : The Purple Crystal!
Ch 9 : The Return of Evil.
Ch 10 : The Battle
Ch 11 : A trap or..?
Ch 12 : Friend or Foe?
Ch 13 : Do or Die!!
Ch 14 : Betrayal !
Ch 15 : Mysteries Solved!
Ch 16 : Mysteries Solved!-2
Character Change!!
Ch 17 : Arrival of the unexpected!!
Ch 18 : Sudden Attack!
Announcement!!
Ch 19 : Realization.
Ch 20 : New Friend ? Or... Foe?!
Ch 21 : Darkside?
Ch 22 : A calm day
Ch 23 : Calmness ---less
!!Tagged!!
Ch 24 : Destruction
Ch 25 : Who do we fight for?
Ch 26 : book of mysteries
Ch 27 : Misery
😭
Ch 28 : Lunatic 💚
Ch 29 : Our Past?
Ch 30 : Is this how this ends?
Ch 31 : Reversing mistakes
Ch 33 : Worth of a brother
Ch 34 : what we missed
TOK ABAAA?!!!
Ch 35 : Bitter Past
which is better?!!
Bye

Ch 32 : Twisted

220 11 3
By Zena_Nakamura

Previously...

Alvaro : He's fine but he's making be not fine💀.

Fang : What happened?

Alvaro : He keeps asking about what happened and what was that bandage on his neck and why he had so many injuries and why i looked so beat up and why he was in the infirmary room and why was he not at mission and how-

Draco : Okay okay... That's enough.. Now you're making us feel tired.

Gopal : Btw... Anyone else wants a snack?

All : Yeah..

Fang : I'm tired after all that fighting.

Meanwhile with Irene

Kaizo : What..?

Irene : Nothing.. You looked worried that's why.

Kaizo : Hm.. He didn't make any sense to me..

Flashback.

Alvaro : Lay!

Irene : He's fine... Just a fever.

Kaizo : Who  are you?!!

?? : That's not a good way to treat your quests! Right captain kaizo!?

Draco : What do you want? And stay away from alvaro and aaron!

?? : Okay..*he moved backwards* enough?

Fang : What's your motive??

?? : Hmm... To join you! Well i will start with an introduction ig!

Well.. I'm Milan!

And I'm here for your powers!!

New chapter!!

(Thought of changing my writing style a bit!)

" Well, I'm Milan.. And I'm here for you powers! " Said the mysterious boy.

"What?!" Others suddenly backed away... Preparing to fight him.

" Woah.. Woah... Calm down.. I was just joking!" said the mysterious guy while laughing at how the heroes were ready to kill him.

" and about my motive... I just want to join you guys to fight him." He said frowning when he said 'him'.

"And why should we believe you?" Kaizo asked him.

"Aish... This is harder than i thought! I ju-" Milan was interrupted by Alvaro.

"Before saying anything else... What did you do to Aaron?!" Alvaro yelled angrily.

"Oh.. I just temporarily sealed his miracle powers. Since it was the reason all thid happened!" He then took out something from his pocket and threw it towards Alvaro.

"What is this?" Alvaro asked looking at the card.

"You wanted to know i was right? Read it."

                   Space Attack Unit

Agent Milan

Section : Vortiz
Mode : Battle///Spy
V-code : Frvt

"Space attack unit?" Alvaro frowned.

"Yep. And i was sent here to help you guys! Well... Actually i myself asked them if i could help you!" Milan said smiling.

"But commander didn't tell us anything about you." Kaizo said suspicious of him.

"Idk about that. That's you job to find out. And for now... I want you to trust me. I promise.. I won't betray you guys! You can take this...*gives them a device* if you press that button then all my powers will be gone...I'm giving you this.. So that you can trust me." Milan said.

"Stop with your stupid act! I don't see any reason to trust you!" Kaizo said angrily.

" Energy Binds!!" Kaizo suddenly attacked him.

" if this is what you want..Then..cyborx scan his movements now!! " saying that he dodged the energy binds.

He then tapped on his earpiece.

He was now able to detect Kaizo's moves.

He smirked.

Kaizo : Energy blade!!

Milan : Plasma guns transport!!

Milan : Cyborx enable auto-sheild!! Aim lock!! Fire!

The activated his glasses and aimed at kaizo.

The plasma beam were so close to hitting kaizo but he managed to dodge.

"*those guns fire faster than i thought*" kaizo thought.

His blade was about to hit milan but Milan just smiled.. And it confused kaizo. But just when he thought he got him..

Milan's watch glowed and a sheild appeared.

Draco : His.. Powers are a bit similar to Kaizo's? Aren't they?

Irene : I don't think so..he isn't even using his powers.l.. Still he's able to stand up against kaizo.

"Hehe.. You are slower than i thought! Plasma burst shot!!" Milan said smirking.

He fired his gun again. But this type kaizo wasn't able to dodge.

"Ergh!!" Kaizo fell down.

" Y-you are g--" kaizo was cut off when Milan aimed the gun at his head.

Fang : Abang!!!

Others gasped.

" Aish.. The legendary space rebel. Hm.. Tch. Well I'm here to join you not kill you. So.. Yh. " he clicked on his earpiece and all his weapons disappeared.

End of flashback.

Kaizo gritted his teeth at the memory.

" Well.. I was shocked that you los-"

"I said i didn't lose!!... He gave up easily... If he didn't then.. I would have..." Kaizo didn't know what to say.

"Hehe... Kaizo is frustrated!" Irene laughed.

"Tch.. Whatever." He then left the room.

"Don't be demotivated!!" Irene said.

.
.
.

Timeskip 2 hours.

Lay woke up..

But to his surprise he didn't remember anything.

Not even a single thing that happened.

But why?

"Aish.. Lay! Did you hit your head somewhere? How can you forget something just like that?" Irene asked him confused.

"I thought he only forgot about maps" Draco said while chewing a ice cube.

" Er... Idk.. I woke up and my mind was blank. " Lay said looking at ceiling.

" *sigh*... Not like it's something to remember... Well you should take more rest. I will call aunt Lexi and tell h--" irene was interrupted.

"WHAT?!!! NO!!! DON'T!! If she knows then--" Lay was panicking.

"Hey.. Hey.. Don't worry she won't be angry. I'm not gonna tell her about what happened to you. Okay? I'll just tell her about the--"

Suddenly Gopal burst into the room.

"C-captain.. C-commander is calling!!" Gopal said panting.

.
.

Meanwhile..

"Selvoz.... You failed to destroy it again?! And on top of that you messed with the timeline?!"

" I.. I'm sorry My lord. Ever since scorwolf died... I wasn't able to control him. Something... Was wrong... Like he was controlling me.. Instead--" selvoz was cut off when the unknown soul yelled.

"ALL I NEED IS THAT ZAKVIN TO RELEASE ME FROM HERE!!"

.
.

"Hehehe... Time for explosions... Tik tock.. Tik tock... Boom!" Laughs like a maniac.

!!BOOM!!

"208th city-- Alpheous --is now asheous... Hahahahahah... Everything is now gone!! Hahaha!"..

.
.

End.

Sorryyy.!!

Btw.. Who is this?!! Villain?! Or👀.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 677 30
[REMASTERED] To begin with, Nerissa is no ordinary princess. She has shown her transformation after an incident that changed her childhood. Changes t...
15.8K 617 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...
1.1K 135 14
Sometimes you have to make a decision that will heart your heart but peace your soul. Only in darkness, we glimpse the fullest of light. Words have n...
1.8K 84 34
THIS BOOK IS CANCELLED, BUT I MIGHT FINISH IT SO NOT HOPES TO BE RAISED!!! Y/N was promoted to study a new, early discovered planet. Y/N sent up into...