The Book of Emotion

By Sullyletmechangeuser

I'm gonna give this more detail for you guys.You have to have finished Season 4 of miraculous to understand w... More

Evolution
Multiplication
Destruction
Jubilation
Illusion
Determination
Passion
Reunion
Exaltation
Transmission (The Kwamis Choice Part 1)
Deflagration (The Kwamis' Choice Part 2)
Perfection
Migration
Derison
Intuition
Protection
Adoration
Emotion
Pretention
Revelation
Collusion
Revolution
Representation
Conformation (The Last Day Part 1)
Re-Creation (The Last Day Part 2)

Confrontation

14 1 2
By Sullyletmechangeuser

Eleanor's POV

  I walk into a dark room with my mother cuffed to the table. It's like one of those crime shows. I sit in front of her and stare at her eyes.

    "I guess Kagami found out that you're not blind."

     "Enough with attitude,Eleanor. I need your help."

      I tilt my chair back and cross my arms.

     "What do you want exactly? I mean, the only time you visit is when you want something. Do you even want to know how your perfect son is doing?"

        "Eleanor, it been a long few years, and I need your help to fulfill my dream. I need Pema and Eve to get into the Spirit Woods."

       My eyes widened. Pema and Eve are Gabriel's older sisters. They were notorious for creating this magical country in Western Asia. My mom met them sometime in the 80s while they were traveling the world. My mom kept contact with them and even joined their city. It wasn't long before my mom was banished. I wonder why she's suddenly interested in the Spirit portals. A decade after my mom was banished, she met Gabriel and Emile. They were on their honeymoon, and she pretended to be this helpless lady who couldn't have children. So Emile decided to use the peacock miraculous to make her pregnant.

    "What's in it for me?"

      "9 grand."

      "Deal."

  Emile's POV

   I'm drinking tea in the living room while watching my favorite reality show. I hear a knock on the door, I'm slightly confused because I'm not expecting any company. I stand up and what to the door. When I open it, I'm shocked to see an older and dejectful Audrey.

    "Audrey, is it really you?"

     "Emile?"

      Audrey hugs me. I guide her to the living room. She takes a seat on the couch.

    "How have you been?" I awkwardly ask her.

     She breaks down in tears.

       "I'm a horrible mother! I should have been there for Chloé. I should've cared more about Zoé. I love them both, but it's been hard. I've tried to make it up, but without you, I haven't had the best help."

    I put my hand on her. I look up and see a purple butterfly flying around the room.

     "Is that an akuma?" I ask Audrey.

       She doesn't respond. She lets the akuma fly into her alliance ring. I start to shake her body and persuade her not to give into evil. But Audrey isn't the type of person to listen to directions. She transforms into Style Queen with all the miraculous powers.

  "Please don't do this!"

"Voyage!"

    She jumps into her portal and leaves.
I'm completely shocked.

Style Queen's POV

  Ladybug and Cat Noir are nowhere in sight. Majestia gave me some new powers, the power of nightmares. The people of Paris are screaming and crying after being blasted with my magical dust.

   "It's only a matter of time before Ladybug and Cat Noir show up to save their people."

Marinette's POV

  Adrein and I are having dinner at a romantic restaurant.

    "Isn't this great? No distractions. No villains or victims. It's just you and me. Boy and girl." Adrein says.

   I hold his hand.

       "Marrinette, why won't-"

    A portal appears right in front of our table. Emile and Kallki walk out extremely worried.

         "Audrey, Chloé's mom, has been akumatized." Emile tells us.

          We get inside the portal and transform.

Cat Noir's POV

   When I open my eyes, I see that we're in front of the Eiffel Tower. Audrey's on the floor. She must have been defeated already. Ladybug runs towards her as I just look around. At the corner, I can see a dark figure moving. With my night vision, I can see who it is. It's Volpina.

    "Ladybug, it's a trick! It's an illusion!"

      Ladybug looks at the illusion, and it dissappears, revealing Style Queen. Style Queen hits me with her magical powder. She screams,"Clout!". She super punches Ladybug in the stomach.

       "Ladybug!"

     I hold my head back, and these dark nightmares approach my mind. My ears start to ring from the stress, and I close my eyes, trying to fight my dark emotions. I open my eyes, and I'm on the ground with teenage Ladybug on my lap. People are running away from me like I'm a monster. I quickly enter reality again, and Ladybug is using the flight power up to find Volpina. Drifter, one of the villains, uses her water manipulation to grab my leg.

    "Stop it! That's enough!" I yell.

     He doesn't listen. I signal my cataclysm and destroy his water tentacle. He dramatic falls back (probably has slight concussion not gonna lie). I stand up and see Ladybug falling down the Eiffel Tower. I try to run over Ladybug and catch her. I want to make her feel safe, like nothing in the world would destroy my comfort. My hair becomes wet, and all I can see is water. Drifter is drowning me. I watch Ladybug fall on the ground.

Sabine's POV

   I'm driving down the road, and I hear something that catches my attention. I drive to the noise, and I see my daughter brutally injured. I get out of my car and run towards her.

    "Mari?" I say.

     I hold her head.

      "Mom. I need to heal myself. I need you to transform and save Cat Noir."

       Marinette takes off her miraculous  and hands it to me. I put on her miraculous.

        "Tikki Spots On!"

     I transform into Wonderbug. I look at Cat Noir, who's drowning like fish. I throw my yo-yo at Drifter and pull him down. He stops drowning Cat Noir. I take off  the miraculous and hand it to Ladybug.

         "Spots On!" She says.

     Drifter looks at Marinette.

         "Look, I know that you are filled with hate and discomfort, but I believe that you can change. Chloé did it -"

       "Do not compare me to that traitor!"He shouts at Marinette.

~~ No POV

   Elenor is driving her motorcycle down the roads of Tokyo. The nice wind blows her hair. She's thinking about what her mother would do. It's always been what her mother would do. From the moment Eleanor turned two, she wasn't the favorite. It was Kaison. Her mother's perfect little boy. Eleanor did everything in her power to impress her mother, but nothing worked. And still, it doesn't work. Eleanor arrives in Eve's magical town, Platinum. She walks around, looking for Pema and Eve. Eleanor sees a group of people talking. She easedrops on their conversation.

    "Principal Grant is such a weakling." One girl says.

     "I know, right. He got me suspended for 3 weeks for calling his personal phone." Another girl says.

      "He's so dramatic." A guy says.

     "Jet, you should totally tell your mom about him. I'm sure Mrs. Agreste would love to hear about this."

      Jet shrugs his shoulders. Eleanor has an idea. She'll follow Jet home. She waits about 20 minutes before they finally finish their conversation, and Jet leaves. She follows him home but obviously can't go through the front door. She climbs the roof and checks all the windows. They have a pretty nice house, in her opinion. She breaks into one of the windows. It's dark. There is no noise until a few seconds go by. She hears the sound of a light switch. It's Pema.

    "Who are you? And what are you doing in my office?" Pema asks.

    "Um..."

    "Are you one of Jet's fugitive 'friends'?"

     "No. I'm Eleanor... Eleanor Tsurugi."

     Pema's eyes widened, and Eleanor starts to laugh.

      "Are you rela-"

      "Yes, I am. For a lady who made such a free and independent city, why would you banish someone. Especially my mother."

       "Eleanor, you don't know the full story."

        "Then tell me!"

     Pema sits down in front of her desk, and Eleanor keeps standing.

      "Tomoe was one of my best friends. It was so difficult for me to let her go, but if it weren't for me, she would have been executed. No one wanted her in our city. She was an assassin. She assassinated my first husband. 5 years ago, she came back with her daughter, Kagami. She killed my other son, James."

        "How are you so sure that it was her?"

     "Videos, blood, and Cult's Poison."

      "What's Cult's Poison?"

      "My dad made this poison that can kill a whale in 5 seconds. He called Cult's Poison. "

       Eleanor face is white. How could my mother do such a thing? The only reason she actually believes her is because her mother has a history of lying and being some what of a sociopath.

    "It all makes sense now! The reason my mom moved to Paris is not because of Gabriel's company. The main reason was because my mom murdered your son - "

    "Eleanor, I know all that you have done in your life was to protect your mom or gain her attention. I've been there. I didn't have the virgo-perfect childhood that most kids have. My father passed away before I was born. I grew up with Gabriel's father, Cult. He was abusive and tried to ruin my life. I ran away with my sister, Eve. We built a city, and the rest is history. Eleanor, you don't need to follow that sociopath of a mother. You can stay here with me in Platinum."

  "Well..."

  "Please!" Pema insists.

   Eleanor looks at her.

    "Fine!" She says.

    Pema grabs Eleanor hand and shows her around the house. During the tour, Eleanor sees Jet sleeping on the couch. His friend, Zuko, is watching television.

     "Good news! Korra's coming. Siren told me she missed you guys, and she wanted to see you." Pema tells Zuko and Jet.

    "That's cool." Zuko says.

~~

   Ladybug pushes Drifter down.

    "You lunatic!" Ladybug screams.

    Kallki comes through a portal.

      "Kallki, what are you doing?" Cat Noir screams from a distance.

      He starts to cough out water.

        "You know that you aren't supposed to use your miraculous without a holder! It always leads to disasters." Ladybug tells Kallki.

     The portal sucks Ladybug and Drifter inside of it. They get transported to an isolated island. They fall on the hot sand.

~~

  Pema goes to bed without a care in the world. She's actually helping someone find peace but rebel against their parent at the same time. She closes her eyes; little does she know she's about to have the most tragic nightmare ever.

   Rose, Pema's mother, gets into a fight Cult again. They're screaming little do they know that Pema and Eve can hear every word they are saying. It's all gun and games  till they hear their mom begging for help. Eve and Pema quickly go upstairs. They see Cult forcing their mother to drink his poison. Rose is on the  floor coughing blood out. Pema and Eve are both shocked.

    "Cult, who do you think you are?" Eve yells at him.

    "Go to your rooms!" He shouts.

      "But-"

     "Now!"

    Pema and Eve go to their rooms for the very last time. Eve starts packing up which catches 16 year old Pema's attention.

  "What are you doing?" Pema asks.
    "Packing. You're crazy if you think I'm staying here." Eve says.

She walks out of the room with her stuff and goes upstairs. Pema follows her. Eve has a gun and she is a about to shoot Cult. She punches him and points gun at him. Gabriel comes out of his room with teddy bear.

  "Eveie?" Gabriel says.

   Eve looks at Gabe and thinks about the decison she is making. Eve accidentally pulls the trigger and kills Cult in front of Gabriel.

  Pema wakes up and is terrified. Her whole face is sweating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.1K 56
in which marinette and chat noir spend all their free time together and realize they are in love. love, however, kinda sucks at times. they realize t...
8.4K 258 21
*This story is based on the tv show "Miraculous Ladybug" in season one* Achievements: #1 under "Lucky Charm" 10/3/2018 #2 under "cataclysm" 10/3/201...
11.5K 283 11
You read the title so that's basically what this is a book of one-shots and short stories. All your favorite ships, a lot of fluff and maybe some ang...
9.7K 670 30
After the Miracle Queen incident, Adrien is with Kagami, Luka and Marinette are still best of friends and Ladybug is the new guardian of the miracle...