CHAINED

By taekooker_heart

Where Taehyung is chained with Jungkook forever Boy × Boy Romance Obsession Little Age Gap Smut Kink Side... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

3

5.6K 229 75
By taekooker_heart

3 Months later

It's been 3 months since Luna rejoined and things are going perfect according to her.

She named her son 'Taehyung'

Luna thought it'll be hard for her to take care of Jungkook and Taehyung at once but it turn out to be totally opposite.

Jungkook was the most stubborn kids you'll ever see but call Luna lucky that Jungkook isn't showing his tantrums to her.

Why? Well, Jungkook love pretty and beautiful things and he find baby Taehyung to be the prettiest of all.

He always stick by Taehyung's side and do whatever Luna say just for the sake of being close to baby Taehyung.

At first Luna didn't understood but later she realised that she can handle this kid if she'll involve Taehyung's name in it.

Feeding and taking care of Jungkook has became such a easy task that now. She care take care of both the kids at once.

It was all good for Luna because she was totally unaware of the growing fondness and attachment of Jungkook towards Taehyung.

She's unaware of the fact that Jungkook don't ask for something if he wants.

He snatch it and own it.

And now, Taehyung is the only 'thing' he want.

__

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully in his mother's embrace when the door got opened and a tiny human entered with big doe eyes.

Just as he saw Taehyung, the boy ran towards him and got on bed.

Luna smiled and caressed Jungkook's cheeks

Luna: Good morning young master

Jungkook just nodded and slowly took a hold on Taehyung's hand.

Luna knew Jungkook wants the baby to himself so she handled the baby to Jungkook carefully and got up.

At first she use to be scared to give her baby in such a small child's hand but later she saw how carefully Jungkook hold Taehyung and admire him.

Jungkook sat on bed properly as Taehyung was in his arms. Jungkook smiled showing his bunny smile and kissed all over Tae's face.

The baby slowly opened his eyes and smiled back causing Jungkook's heart to stop from beating for a while.

Jungkook: Gwood moning bwaby

Jungkook picked on baby's lips hugged him softly.

Jungkook: al ywo hungwry?

Luna: no master, I feed him

Jungkook didn't replied and smiled at the baby. Soon Luna came with a tray of breakfast for Jungkook started feeding him.

Jungkook started eating while looking at Taehyung.

Luna: master let's finish breaky quickly.... Your momma is gonna come back today right? Let me shower -

Jungkook rolled his eyes

Jungkook: I dwont want her

Luna ( widen her eyes ): don't say like master, she's your momma

Jungkook shooked his head and again pecked on Taehyung's lips.

Luna has noticed this, Jungkook always pecks on Taehyung's lips. It's like a habit now.

After breakfast Luna took Taehyung and Jungkook towards washroom and removed their clothes.

She has to bath of the kids together because Jungkook don't do anything without Taehyung's presence.

She first carefully washed her sons body and dressed him and then quickly bathed Jungkook.

Time passed and soon there was a honk heard from outside.

Yoona's here!

Finally she's back from her brother's Mansion. Since she lost her husband the lady barely be at home. She's always with her brother or father.

After a month later of Jeonhyun's death, Yoona joined her brother's mafia buisness as she feel suffocated in Jeon mansion now.

The lady has became worst then ever and now Luna is scared.

Luna: Master, come on let's go and meet your momma

Luna said as she don't want Yoona to come up and meet Taehyung. Jungkook shooked his head as a 'No' and Luna bited her lips in nervousness.

Luna: come on master, you're momma is here for you. She misses you.... Let's go

Jungkook: nwo, she dwon't want Kookie. Swhe left kookie

Luna shooked her head

Luna: that's not true master, your momma didn't left you... See she sended little Taehyungie to be with you right? Now be a good boy and let's meet momma....

Jungkook again shooked his head

Luna: uh - if you'll behave like this then your momma will be angry and send Taehyung away from here. How will -

Jungkook ( growled ): NWO! Tata won't gwo

Luna gulped and nodded

Luna: then let's meet Momma

Yoona: JUNGKOOK!

Yoona's called her son's name from downstairs and Luna flinched.

Luna: see, she wants to meet you. Let's go

Luna took Jungkook's hand and they went downstairs to meet yoona.

Yoona looked at her son and a small smile formed on her face. Luna picked Jungkook in her arms and took him near Yoona.

Yoona opened her arms and took Jungkook and kissed his forehead..

Yoona: Jungkook

Jungkook looked away from his mother

Jungkook: dwont talk two me. Ywo left kookie hwere

Jungkook said in anger and yoona shooked her head

Yoona: no baby, I didn't left you. I'm sorry

Jungkook tried to come out of her embrace but yoona hugged her son and kissed all over his face.

Yoona: momma loves you

Jungkook: nwo ywo dwon't

Yoona: no baby -

Jungkook: thwen dwon't take tata from kookie

Yoona ( confused ): huh?

Jungkook: kookie wants Tata.

Yoona: Tata? What's that?

Jungkook: baby

Yoona: baby?

Yoona looked at Luna in confusion and later understood.

So Jungkook is talking about Luna's son. A smirk formed on her lips and she nodded

Yoona: ofcourse baby, Tata is your's.... Nobody is taking your Tata away from you

Jungkook eyes shined at this and he hugged his mother

Jungkook: rweally momma?

Yoona: yes baby

Jungkook smiled and kissed her cheeks

Yoona: now kookie is not angry right?

Jungkook shooked his head and smiled.

Yoona: come on, let's meet your Tata. I want to meet him too

Yoona fake pout and Jungkook nodded

Jungkook: Una, Mommy wants Tata

Luna gulped and nodded

Luna: he's upstairs.... Sleeping

Yoona and Jungkook went upstairs along with Luna who was following them.

Yoona handed Jungkook to Luna and went near Taehyung.

Her smirk grew as she saw the baby Taehyung playing with his own self

She picked Taehyung and smiled.

Yoona: Beautiful

She looked at Luna and smiled more

Yoona: you've a beautiful son Luna..... Perfect for Jeons

Suddenly Jungkook came and took the baby from her arms and pecked on Taehyung's lips. The baby giggled and Jungkook showed his bunny teeths.

Yoona ( chuckled ): he really got born with his fate connected to us

Saying that she left

__

Yoona's word kept ringing in Luna's ears. She can't help but feel scared for her only son.

She really don't trust Yoona at all now.

Days passed like this Yoona now visits Jeon's mansion every weekend.

It was Sunday and all the maids were running from here to there.

Yoongi and Kasha was coming today along with Yoona.

Luna didn't had any specific work for this as she's just Jungkook's nanny and that's her only work but still she was busy helping her friends.

Jungkook and Taehyung was as usually together in Jungkook's room.

Soon the clock hitted 4 and three cars got parked in Jeon's mansion.

Yoona, yoongi and Kasha entered the mansion everybody started serving them.

Yoongi didn't wasted a second and went upstairs to meet his nephew.

He missed Jungkook so much

Just as the door got opened Jungkook saw his uncle standing there with so many bags in his hands.

Yoongi expected Jungkook to ran towards him and take the bag away like he always do but instead Jungkook putted his index finger on his mouth and said

Jungkook: shhhh baby iws sleeping

Yoongi looked at the baby and then again looked at Jungkook.

Yoongi: Jungkook, baby see I bought so many gift so you

Jungkook nodded

Jungkook: ywo bwougt something fol baby?

Yoongi shooked his head

Jungkook: thwen give mwy gift too baby.

Yoongi: but it's your's

Jungkook: nwo, my things awr baby's now as thwe baby is Mine now

Yoongi widen his eyes

Yoongi: baby is yours?

Jungkook nodded

Yoongi went and sat beside them

Jungkook: he's swoo beautiful

Yoongi nodded

Yoongi thought to speak but Jungkook shutted him up saying that he's disturbing baby.

Yoongi kept his mouth shut and soon Jungkook slept beside Taehyung.

Yoongi sighed and kissed on his forehead and the left.

Yoongi: noona

Yoona: hmm

Yoongi: that baby, in Jungkook's room....

Yoona: he's Jungkook's nanny's son. I told you about Luna right

Yoongi: oh yeah, so he's the baby. Jungkook seem attached to him.

Yoona nodded

Kasha: which baby?

Yoona ( rolled her eyes ): Luna's son

Kasha nodded

Yoona: anyways, we are here for yoongi

Kasha nodded

Kasha: so when are they coming?

Yoongi: in an hour

Yoona: excited?

Yoongi blushed a little and nodded

Kasha: son are you sure you wanna do this?

Yoona: not again dad! You already wasted so many years of your life just because of this stupid idiology of yours. Not anymore!

Kasha: I'm not opposing. I'm just reminding him that he really doesn't need a husband by his side. He's better all alone

Yoongi: stop it dad, I love him

Kasha: but -

Yoona glared at her father

Kasha: okay, as you wish

Yoona: hmm so is jimin gonna join our mafia or stay in his own?

Yoongi: we haven't talked about it yet noona, for now we both will handle our owns but later we'll see what we wanna do

Kasha: do settle things out. Merging two empires isn't easy.

Yoongi nodded

Soon the well known Park's entered Jeon's mansion while Yoona welcomed them wholeheartedly.

The elders sat and started talking about their kids.

Yoongi kept glancing at his soon to be husband and jimin blushed a little.

A smile formed on Yoona's lips after looking at her brother and brother in law.

The date of engagement and wedding got fixed as Mr. Kim ( kasha ) and Mr. Park ( Jimin's father ) hugged each other and sealed the bond.

It was also decided that after the engagement, both the elders will talk about merging their empires together.

Loud laugh were head as the baby Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at Taehyung who was unbothered.

He kissed on Taehyung's lips and then run out of the room. The kid ran from his little legs and came downstairs where he was met by few unfamiliar faces.

All of them looked at Jungkook and Jimin cooed.

Yoona opened her arms to call Jungkook and the kids went on his mother's embrace.

Yoona: Jungkook, say hello to everyone.

Jungkook: hello

Jimin: hello baby, what's your name

Jungkook: kookie

Jimin: kookie, oh that's such a sweet name. You're so cute baby

Jungkook shooked his head

Jungkook: I'm nwot cute. I'm a big bowy. Tata isw cute

Jungkook said imagining Taehyung

Jimin ( confused ): Tata?

Yoona cleared her throat and changed the topic

Yoona: Jimin, so when are you going for shopping?

Jimin: uh - I'll go tomorrow

Yoona: hmm I'll join you

Saying that the elders continued their talk and Jungkook slowly got out of his mother's grip.

He ran upstairs and found Taehyung playing with himself.

Jungkook smiled and got on bed. Just as he kissed the younger, the baby giggled and throwed hands at him.

Jungkook took his small fist in his own and played while kissing him again and again.

Jungkook took a pillow and hide his face behind it and then peaked back and said "boo"

The baby giggled more and they continued doing so. After a while when Jungkook again leaned to kiss him, Taehyung took a grip on Jungkook's t shirt and kissed back.

Jungkook widen his eyes and jumped in happiness.

Taehyung kissed him back.

His Taehyung kissed him.

Jungkook: you kiswed kookie? Tata likwes kookie too

Jungkook softly hugged him and kissed on Tae's both cheeks.

Jungkook: kookie likwes Tata too. Always be with kookie, otay?

Jungkook asked and Taehyung giggled more.

The baby Jungkook took it as a "yes" and felt satisfied.

That day Jungkook decided that his Tata will be only his forever.

__

Days passed and it was Yoongi and Jimin's Engagement today.

Elders were busy in preparations while Luna was combing Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook was dressed like a prince right now but he couldn't care less since he heard that his Tata won't be at the ceremony.

Luna had to attend the ceremony as she need to take care of Jungkook but she can't bring her own son here. That baby is way too small for it.

Jungkook kept whining and throwing tantrums while Luna sighed.

Luna: Master, Tata is a small baby right? There will be soooo big big human, do you want Tata to get scared?

Jungkook narrowed his eyes in confusion. Why will his Tata be scared?

Luna: you don't want that right? Let Tata be here, once you'll be back you can play will Tata.

Jungkook: why will Tata bwe scarwed?

Jungkook asked blinking twice.

Luna: because he's a small baby

Jungkook made a 'o' shape mouth and nodded

Jungkook: but Tata has kookie no. Kookie will plotect Tata

Jungkook said while pointing his small index finger on himself.

Luna: you'll protect him?

Jungkook nodded

Jungkook: I'm a big boy now, Tata has kookie

Luna: hmm, but still Kookie has to be will his Mumma right? How will Kookie protect Tata? Master, I promise Tata will be with you once you'll come back.

Jungkook heart sank and he pouted. What's the point of leaving and going to somewhere where his Tata isn't present?

Jungkook: kookie won't gwo

Jungkook said and removed his shoes by yanking it. Luna panicked and picked Jungkook in her arms and tried to put shoes on his legs again.

Jungkook whined and throwed hands and legs here and there and now Luna understood how hard it is to babysit Jungkook.

Somehow or the other Luna managed to convince the boy and they left for engagement ceremony.

__

Baby Jungkook who was holding Luna's finger looked at the hall which was filled with so many unfamiliar people.

Everyone was well dressed and talking to each other while Jungkook rolled his eyes.

He still don't understand why he's here?

Luna took the boy and went near Yoona. Once Jungkook's mother saw her child she took him and told Luna to leave for a while.

There were few kids of his age present too but Jungkook couldn't care any less.

Yoona introduced her son to everyone and told Jungkook to go and play with their kids but shooked denied.

No he wasn't shy or nervous, he Just don't feel those kids as anyone important.

And Jungkook's don't spend his time on unimportant things.

Soon Mr. Park came with a small boy by his side. The kid looked older then Jungkook.

Mr Min and Park hugged each other with a huge smile and patted each other's back.

Mr. Park: haha, I can't believe my son is getting engaged today. Kids grow so fast.

Kasha nodded in agreement, feeling the same. His both kids are settled and he even have grandchild. Time really flies so fast.

Mr. Park: meet my younger son, Bogum

All of them looked at the kids

Kasha: hello son, how old are you?

Bogum: 9

Bogum said hiding himself behind his father. Jungkook rolled his eyes at that act.

Kasha: ohh, meet my grandchild..... He's Jungkook, Min -

Yoona: Jeon Jungkook

Kasha's smile disappeared and he nodded.

Jungkook boringly looked at Bogum who became more nervous under his graze.

Yoona: say hello Jungkook

Jungkook: Hwello

Jungkook said with stren voice

Bogum: h - hello

Mr. Park: how old are you son?

Jungkook: 5

Mr. Park: Bogum is your Hyung -

Jungkook: nwo, he's nwot my Hyun

All of them looked at each other awkwardly and fake laughed to lighten the mood..

Yoona cleared her throat and called Luna to take care of Jungkook.

Jungkook was leaving with Luna when he turned and saw the Bogum kid looking at him while showing his tongue in a mocking way.

Jungkook huffed and glared at him in anger. He knew this kid was faking everything before.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and left mummering 'bitwch'

__

Soon the engagement started and Yoonmin exchanged rings.

Jungkook was sitting on Luna's lap while playing on phone as Luna kept feeding him meanwhile.

Suddenly a lady came with a boy and Luna smiled at them..

The lady was Bogum's Nanny and a friend of Luna.

Jungkook didn't recognise anyone's presence until he heard a voice behind him and saw Bogum looking at him with a small smirk.

The kid had one of a latest and most expensive phone in his hand and he initially tried to show it off to Jungkook.

Jungkook made a done face at Bogum's childness and ignored him.

Bogum took a seat beside Luna making him and Jungkook sit beside each other.

Bogum started playing the same game Jungkook is playing and tried to show that he's better then him but got annoyed when Jungkook didn't even glanced at him once.

After a while Jungkook felt that he wanted to Pee so he stopped playing game and told Luna about it.

Just as Jungkook's phone showed it's lockscreen, Bogum looked at it.

It was a picture of Jungkook and Taehyung sleeping together. A picture Luna took a along ago.

Jungkook love that picture and hence it's his phone's lockscreen.

Bogum was about to say something when Luna and Jungkook left towards Washroom.

Coming back from washroom Jungkook told Luna that he wanna go home now.

Luna made Jungkook sit beside Bogum and left to ask Yoona, if they can leave or not.

Just as Jungkook came back Bogum patted his shoulder.

Jungkook: what?

Bogum: who's that cute baby?

Jungkook narrowed his eyes

Bogum: that baby in your phone.

Jungkook looked at his lockscreen and then at Bogum.

Jungkook: hwe's MY friend

Bogum: oh, he's so cute -

Jungkook: Hwe's mine!

Jungkook growled and Bogum flinched.

Jungkook kept glaring at him as he felt the need to hide his baby tata from this Bogum kid.

Soon Luna came after getting permission from Yoona to take Jungkook back to home.

Love You 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697K 24.7K 46
Having a boyfriend who cheated on him, leads Taehyung to the bed of a workaholic Billionaire. A powerful Business man, who only loves his work. Still...
833K 55.8K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
61.7K 2.7K 18
Taehyung Is Trapped Boy × Boy Horror Force Rape Character Death Smut Plot Twist TOP : Jeongguk BOTTOM : Taehyung
27K 1.3K 10
Wanting to restart his life and move on, Jeongguk stumbles back into the arms of his ex-boyfriend and it seems that he doesn't feel as disgusted as h...