The chase (Various! Fandoms x...

By AnimeGang1231

What happens when a normal anime fan gets transported to her favorite childhood anime? Ryu the keeper of wor... More

Info about your power
Chapter 1: The start to everything
Chapter 2: Ryu the keeper of worlds
Chapter 3: Enter Y/n L/n
Chapter 4: Becoming a Ninja!
Chapter 5: My team
Chapter 6: Introductions + Secrets
Chapter 7: Survival test (1/2)
Chapter 8: Survival test (2/2)
꧁༺ 𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓸 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼 ༻꧂
Chapter 9: A game of Shogi with Shika 🍍
Chapter 10: C-rank mission
Chapter 11: The land of waves Arc (1/5)
Chapter 12: The land of waves Arc (2/5)
Chapter 13: The land of waves Arc (3/5)
Chapter 14: The land of waves Arc (4/5)
Chapter 15: The land of waves Arc (5/5)
Chapter 16: Ryu's domain✨
Chapter 17: First night in Demon Slayer! 👺
Chapter 18: Training
Chapter 19: Breathing technique?
Chapter 20: Galaxy breathing 🌌
Chapter 21: Meeting Uppermoon 1
A/n
Chapter 22: The Galaxy Pillar (part 1)
The Galaxy Pillar (Part 2)
Chapter 24: Spending some time with the hashiras
A/n: book recommendation
Chapter 26: Say goodbye KNY
A/n: Update + new book
A/n- sorry!

Chapter 25: Fight with uppermoons

481 19 21
By AnimeGang1231

Previously...

"I-I *coughs*'m R-ryuk S-s-satoshi's crow *blood splurts* Uppermoon a-attack", The crow says before letting out a last cough and dying in my arms.

'F-fuck s-shit that damn Kokushibo! he said about Muzan wanting me and he knew where I was he t-told', a vein popped from my forehead and I seethed in anger. I carefully placed the crow down and grabbed my katana.

"I'm going to end these bitches in one strike"

~~>_<~~

Your POV

I ran out of my estate and took out my katana 'I need to get there fast...', I thought and closed my eyes.

"Galaxy breathing: second form - MERCURY SPEED!!!", I shouted and began running in light speed (I don't want to get into the math here, but assume it's close to light speed).

I ran though multiple forests and cities and got there in 25 seconds.

'Damn...', I spit some dust out of my mouth and looked around the familiar trees.

"Ok, so I remember chopping this tree while training so.... there!", I ran towards the cottage's direction.

"Where is she?", I heard a familiar deep voice ask 'Damn you Kokushibo', I quietly hid behind a tree and observed what happened.

"I d-don't know w-who you're talking about!", Satoshi groaned in the ground with multiple injuries. 

"Ne ne Kokushibo dono should we just kill him?", I heard another voice say 'NO you've got to be shitting with me', I slightly moved to get a closer look and saw the three strongest uppermoons 'Well fuck me. Kokushibo, Douma and Akaza... shit.' I grew increasingly scared.

"It's obvious that he won't say anything", Akaza tched at the sight.

"Hmm", Kokushibo took out his long ass demonic katana. 'NOOOO I have to stop it... but I'm too scared! shit shit- oMfG I'm a hashira! pull yourself together!', I hesitantly moved away from the tree.

"STOP STOP!", I shouted with my hands up and Kokushibo stopped his katana from slicing Satoshi in half and they all turned to me.

"UHHHHHHHH? I'm here so uh don't kill him", I looked around nervously not wanting to meet eye contact with them.

"WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!", Douma pounced on me with the most bone crushing hug.

"G-GET OF HER!", Akaza came to help me but I pulled my palm out in front of him to stop.

'Honestly Douma is really annoying', I frowned and pulled him off with my strength.

"Huh?", Douma looked confused as he saw my frown and I smirked.

"BYE BITCH!", I picked him up and threw him across the forest.

"Now that we're done with one nuisance", I sighed and clapped my hands and Akaza stood there in shock while Kokushibo didn't react since he knew u were strong.

"I promise to go with you. On two conditions", I said and both uppermoons listened.

"1. Leave my father alone", I said and Kokushibo placed his katana away and Satoshi moved away.

"2. If I win against upper 3... without a katana", I say confidently and Akaza's eyes widnened.

"I don't want to fight you!", Akaza shouted and I knew why 'Damn them woman respect juice', I sighed. "Then I won't come with you", I crossed my arms and huffed.

Akaza's POV

'IS THIS WOMAN INSANE!?', I looked at her dumbfounded.

"Akaza... you won't... be able to kill her", Kokushibo said coldly and I irked.

"HUH WHAT DO YOU MEAN! SHE'S GOING TO FIGHT ME WITHOUT A KATANA!", I screeched but got kicked in the balls by the girl.

"Shut up and fight me, weak bitch", She said while throwing her katana away.

"M-MY BALLS LHFEHDWAK", I clutched my junior in pain 'deudhadhskdhsh'.

Your POV

'MAAAN I LOVE U AKAZA BUT U CAN BE A BITCH SOMETIMES', I groaned at the sight of him clutching his dick in pain.

"Seriously! is that all it takes to put down the third strongest uppermoon", I mocked to rile him up... which seemed to work.

"S-shut up! I usually don't harm women but I'll make you an exception!", Akaza stopped his bickering and got into fighting stance. 'Guess what bitches I don't need no fighting stances', I rolled my eyes.

"Blood demon art-" I appeared behind him and kicked him in the ass which sent him flying so high to the heavens and I turned to Kokushibo.

"Maaaan upper 1... I have to say as much as you all are good looking *sighs* I wouldn't say the same strength wise", I shook my head and I could hear him tch.

"Look... I'm sorry for uhh our last interaction.... um you should know I uhh did that for the sake of my survival right?", 'I mean you of all ppl should know that', I let my intrusive thoughts win.

"It hurt.... but that's not what I'm concerned about... how do you know.... my brother?", Kokushibo asked surprisingly calm. 

"Hmmm well I'll tell you when we reach to your fool of a master since yknow I'm winning over here", I replied and he nodded.

"Father are you all right?", I asked Satoshi as he tended to his wounds.

"Do not go with them", He warns in concern but I shook my head.

"Do not worry... I know what I'm doing, trust me", I went over to him and hugged him.

Satoshi's POV

'Even when she's a chaotic lazy woman... I'll always trust her... she is smart and she must know what she's doing because I know for a fact that she wouldn't go if not' 

Your POV

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH", Akaza came crashing to the ground after like 9 minutes.

"I-I-I saw s-s-some w-weird stufff", Akaza groaned while attempting to get up.

"*huffs* I won't lose to you this time!", He came to attack me and I simply tore both his arms out and punched him in his abdomen.

Akaza's POV

'How the hell..? I didn't even see her move! I've met my match!', I quickly regenerated both arms but my body hurt after that punch.

"What a strong woman", I muttered and gave up.

Your POV

"Ok Upper 1! we're done! Take me to see Michael Jackson", I joked and Akaza tilted his head while Kokushibo rolled his eyes familiar with the name.

I jumped onto Akaza and he staggered back flustered.

"Lets go!!!!!!!", I shouted as the biwa strung.

Douma's POV

"Huh where the hell am i?"

A/n: Ik it's a short chapter! but I promise the next one will be way longer.

Word count: 1059

Peace out 🥱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 926 19
Naruto x Reader and slight Various x Reader Two years after the war, (Y/n) had grown slightly popular and well-known among the nations, but she wasn'...
50.6K 2K 39
(Y/n) has always loved the Naruto anime but never could have predicted that they would be magically transported into the Naruto world! Armed with her...
382K 13.4K 81
[Yandere Various Death Note x Reader] At a very young age (Y/n) could see things other people couldn't. What happens when she begins to see creepier...
130K 2.7K 16
This is set after Sasuke leaves the village. With some neji x reader as well Enjoy!!!xx