The Prince's Nanny

By ModernDayHistory

The newly widowed Prince of Wales interviews young Lady Diana Spencer for the nanny position to take care of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 17

929 20 9
By ModernDayHistory

He tries to unzip the black temptation his fiancé wore tonight. Tonight was their first official engagement together since announcing their engagement. Tonight is the night his shy girl showed off her lovely assets.

Now he needed to see them, cup them, caress them, suck on the soft peaks until they were stiff. Cover each breast with kisses, then devour her womanly core until he became drunk off her essence. If only he could get her gown off her body.

He kisses and bites her neck, determined to leave his mark. To let the world see she is his woman and his alone. His possessiveness almost borders obsession. Something about the woman in his arms has him craving her kisses, hearing her soft voice say his name.

If only he could get off this damn gown

Let me do it, she says stopping him from ruining the gown. In a simple motion, she gently holds the side of her gown and simply slides down the zipper.

In seconds the gown is a pool of fabric on the floor and he beholds the glorious sight. The most perfect pair of breasts he's ever laid eyes on. Two creamy mounds with two pale pink nipples.

So beautiful, he groans as he gently cups them, his thumb brushing against the sensitive tips. She lets out a gasp from his touch. He only wonders how she'll react when his mouth replaces his hands.

Without a word, he connects their lips in a passionate kiss while he continues to massage her breasts. Enjoying the feeling of her soft skin against his palms.

To his surprise, he feels her hands working on the buttons of his white shirt. Then her trying to push his jacket off his shoulders. Reluctantly he stops, he quickly undoes his bow tie, takes off his cufflinks then to toss them onto the dresser. He strips off his tux jacket, shirt, and undershirt revealing his bare chest.

He smiles as he notices her blushing when she got an eyeful of his chest. In terms of vanity, he's always tried to maintain a healthy diet and keep himself in shape. He lets out a low growl when he feels her soft hands reach out and caress his chest.

Taking her hand he guides it so she can feel his heart beating. She smiles shyly as she understands the meaning behind the gesture.

I love you, Diana, he says to her. No three words could better describe how he feels for her.

I love you too, she replies staring into his eyes.

Those blue eyes he could stare into forever. The windows to her beautiful soul. Two beautiful pools of loveliness. In an instant, those pools widen when he guided her hand to his pants. Allowing her to feel the other effects of her.

She bites her lower lip as she feels the hard column throbbing in his pants.

That is also what you do to me my love, he says caressing her cheek.

Does it hurt? she asks curiously.

He smiles at her naïveté. She's completely unaware of the workings of that part of the male anatomy. Tonight he wants her to become well aquatinted with it, as he plans to give her long, slow deep strokes.

No, but I'm ready for your body to be well acquainted

Her cheeks turn pink from the statement. He knows she's nervous, but he wants her to understand he wouldn't do anything to purposely hurt her.

Why don't you lay down darling, I want to see the rest of your beautiful body, he motions to the large bed behind her. Not only see it but kiss and lick it until her eyes roll back.

Without question, she steps out of her gown completely. Then removing her flat shoes she turns and walks the short distance to the bed. He smiles as she has a cute butt.

Before joining her he takes off his tuxedo pants leaving his boxers. He wants her to unsheathe the Royal scepter. The thought of Diana touching that part of him only increases the throbbing sensation.

Are you alright darling, he asks hovering over her.

Yes, I'm fine she replies.

Good, he smiles before capturing one of her breasts in his mouth. Letting his tongue circle before flicking his tongue against her nipple.

Mmmmm, Charles, she moans as he continues his ministrations of pleasure. A moan that only fuels his desire to please her. Her first time being beautiful.

After he gets his fill of her breasts he kisses his way down her flat stomach to the top of her bikini line. Slowly he pulls down her panties and tosses them over his shoulder to join the rest of their discarded clothing.

Don't be ashamed Diana, you're a very beautiful woman, he says trying to assure her as she squeezed her legs together putting her hands in front.

I'm sorry, I'm just feeling a little self-conscious, she replies.

You shouldn't my love, you don't know how many nights I've dreamt about you like this, he replies before kissing her navel.

He takes each hand and kisses the back of them, specifically right by his engagement ring on her left hand. Then parting her legs he groans as he knows he is close to sliding into her center.

His fingers gently caress her womanly lips, causing her to let out a soft moan. Replacing his fingers he licks her from her opening to her clit.

He smiles when she gasps, then focuses his attention on the sensitive spot. Looking up at her he watches as she closes her eyes and lets out a loud moan.

Charles!!!

Just her saying his name makes him want to keep pleasing her until her cries fills the hallways of Clarence House with the echos of his name. Plus the taste of her is so sweet, like the sweetest honey.

Oh, Charles, she moans loudly as her back arches.

Yes, my love, he replies stopping, licking her sweetness off his lips.

Don't stop, she replies breathlessly

She lies back down and he resumes his previous activity. He continues to ravish her with his tongue until she cries out.

Charles I think I'm about to, he hears before she moans loudly, Oh Charles!!!

Smiling he continues to lick until she seems to have come down from her orgasm. He kisses his way up to her neck.

Are you ok, he asks caressing her cheek.

I'm fine, she replies looking into his eyes that look like they are sparkling.

Good, now I'm going to make love to you, he replies giving her a peck on the lips, but I want you to finish undressing me.

She looks at him and he feels her soft hands on the waistband of his boxers. They both watch as she slowly and nervously begins to push down his underwear.

He groans when he feels his erection freed from his boxers. She gasped again, meaning she's seen his crown jewel in all its glory.

Diana look at me he commands gently.

Those eyes look up at him and he can see how nervous she is.

It's ok Diana, I promise I'll be gentle, he tries to reassure her.

Ok, she replies.

He holds her gaze as he moves his hips to find her opening. Once the tip of him locates it he slowly begins to slide into the very wet and tightness of her.

It feels so good he's trying not to call out her name. He kisses her hard and passionately as he feels her warmth engulf his rigid length.

Once he's completely inside he doesn't move as he wants her to get used to him. He breaks their kiss as he doesn't want her to feel any pain.

Are you ok, my love?

Yes

Slowly he begins to move his hips beginning to relish in the feeling of being inside her. Burying his face in the crook of her neck as he feels pleasure he hasn't felt in a long time.

He starts off his thrusts long and slow as he wants her to enjoy the feeling however it's payback for torturing him all this time. Now he feels the need to move faster, as he wants to bring her to her peak as well as his.

I love you, Diana, he moans as he increases his pace.

I love you too Charles, she replies breathlessly.

The room then becomes filled with moans and groans, as well as the headboard knocking against the wall.

He knows his peak is coming soon, but he wants Diana to experience hers first again. Quickly he captures her nipple in his mouth and sucks on it while never stopping. His sucking matched the rhythm of his thrusting.

Oh Charles, Charles, Oh Charles I'm about to...

A loud knock on the door jolts him out of his sleep.

"Your Highness it's time to wake up," his butler says.

He growls. Damn his staff and their ill-timed arrivals.

"I'm awake thank you," he replies with a hint of irritation.

Charles groans as he wanted to finish his dream since that's the only place he's getting any action. Their wedding is two months away so it will be a while before he gets the real feel of it.

Pulling back the sheets he sees the massive bulge. He already knows it's another cold shower for him.

Reluctantly he gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom. He needs to get ready as today Diana will be moving into another apartment in Clarence House until they move to Kensington Palace. Also, they will be interviewing her replacement, once she officially becomes Princess of Wales she will have a schedule similar to his after she completes her Princess lessons.

After getting dressed he heads to the dining room where Diana and the boys are sitting at the table.

"Good morning," he greets everyone.

"Good morning Papa," the boys reply.

"Good morning Your Highness," Diana replies.

Charles looks at her and smiles when he sees the smirk on her face.

"Someone is being naughty today," Charles says sitting down and putting his napkin across his lap, "Diana, darling I would like to see you alone later."

"Yes Sir," she replies with a little giggle.

"Papa, why do we have to get a new nanny, we already have Ms. Spencer as our new mommy," William asks.

"Because Wills, once we get married there will be times when she will be going to engagements with me. Somebody had to be here to watch over you and your brother," Charles replies.

Later that evening Charles and Diana interviewed the last candidate and are talking about their choices. There were two they admitted they like and needed to decide who they would choose. Once they agree, Charles informs Richard to call the candidate first thing in the morning.

After Richard takes his leave, Charles pulls Diana onto his lap.

"Now for more pressing business, Lady Diana, I believe I owe you a spanking for your earlier behavior."

"Oh Your Highness, I didn't do anything wrong," Diana replies giggling.

"Now we're playing innocent," Charles replies patting her bottom.

Diana giggles and kisses him.

"I love you, Charles, I'm looking forward to being your wife," Diana says looking into his eyes.

"I love you too Diana, and I'm looking forward to being your husband," he replies bringing her in for a tender kiss.

July twenty-ninth couldn't come fast enough

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 276 46
Five years ago, Tristian's wife left him, leaving behind their barely three-month-old twins. Taking care of the children fell on his parents' hands...
27.7K 963 20
Heaven sent you to me I'm just hopin' I don't repeat history Switchin' the positions for you Cookin' in the kitchen, and I'm in the bedroom I'm in th...
454K 24.7K 103
For the people to feel the Royalty of the blood in their veins doesn't mean that they are ruling their kingdom, or they have some Kingdom. Their lin...
A Lover's Triumph By Joy

Historical Fiction

4.4K 146 16
Prince Charles of England attends a state dinner hosted by his mother and father, Queen Elizabeth II of England, and Prince Philip of Edinburgh. Duri...