Catching Red Eyes - NYC

By NolanBronx

FInally landing her dream internship, Rowan Emerson sparks the interest of the mysterious Harry Styles. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139

Chapter 96

303 6 11
By NolanBronx

I followed Harry into the dining hall and saw that it was more of a banquet hall filled with enormous tables of food. There was a long, traditional table with candles, high back chairs and place settings for about thirty people. I eyed Harry wondering who else was joining us but he paid no mind as we took seats in the middle right next to each other. As soon as we sat, the wait staff immediately came over and poured water into our glasses. I took a sip and looked around the gigantic room. On the walls were massive paintings of what appeared to be high kings and queens and their families. There was a marble fireplace at the head of the room and five dangling chandeliers.  The wall opposite the fireplace were floor to ceiling windows with stained glass at the top. Before I could drool over anymore of the amazing décor, I heard voices behind us and in walked Marc, George, Maddy, Marsh, the other three members of One Direction, and the rest of the their team, including security, hair stylists, wardrobe, and a plethora of other people I hadn't seen before. I politely smiled back at all of them as they took their seats. Maddy scurried over and sat down right next to me.

"This place is fucking amazing, right?" She said to me under her breath, taking in the view of the dining hall. I nodded back to her with wide eyes. "And the rooms, oh my God, I seriously never want to leave."

I laughed at Maddy's statement and turned my attention back to Harry. He was in conversation with one of the guards across from him, but he must have felt my eyes on him as he slid his hand to rest on my thigh. Even with this small gesture, it sent sparks of electricity through me. I secretly hoped he wasn't too tired after dinner because I wanted more than just a hand on my thigh tonight. I felt my cheeks get hot thinking dirty thoughts in the presence of all these people but thankfully everyone was talking and paying no mind to me. I looked around and couldn't believe I was in this beautiful country with all of these talented and amazing people surrounding me. I felt my face break into an unannounced smile.

"Why are you smiling, love?" I heard Harry whisper into my ear. His lips brushing against me as he said it sending chills up my back.

"Oh, nothing, just happy," I said, squeezing his hand that was on my thigh.

"Good, I too, love. I am so incredibly happy you are here with me," he said, leaning in to kiss me on my cheek. I would never get used to his intoxicating smell as it engulfed my nose. Before I could comprehend anything more, food was placed on the plate in front of me. It looked like a tiny pie. I stuck my fork inside and saw that it was some kind of Shepard's pie. I took a bite and the taste was incredible. After the first bite, I realized I hadn't eaten much that day and quickly devoured the small pie in front of me. I looked around and saw that everyone was still eating.

"Hungry, love?" Asked Harry, as he ate much slower than me. I nodded and looked over at Maddy who hadn't even touched hers but was busing herself with the wine that was almost overflowing in her glass. She also looked deep in conversation with the hairstylist next to her. I noticed my wine glass was empty and looked around for where Maddy had gotten hers from. Instantly, a waiter came over with a huge bottle and quickly filled my glass. I thanked him and he politely nodded. I took a sip and the red wine washed over me and I relaxed a bit. The main entrees were next and I told myself to eat slower this time. My dinner was an Irish stew Harry told me. Whatever it was, it was delicious. I was so full after the first and second course that I barely touched my dessert of bread and butter pudding. I was also on my second glass of wine and I felt my cheeks getting red from the alcohol.

"So, Rowan, how do you like Ireland so far?" Marc asked me from the other end of the table.

"It's amazing. I can't wait to actually go see things." I felt like I sounded silly and the wine wasn't helping but I peered around and everyone was drinking the red drink.

"It is a beautiful country. Harry, take her around the grounds tonight, eh?" I heard one of the members of One Direction say. I was assuming it was the one from Ireland because of his accent. I knew his name but the wine was making my head cloud. I looked over at Harry who nodded towards his blonde band mate who smirked and gave him two thumbs up. I wasn't sure what he meant but I could easily guess. In a sober state, I would probably be angry with the sexual innuendo but right now I was full and happy and not sober.

"Is it just me or are you kind of drunk too?" I asked, leaning into Maddy. I took that as a yes from her as I saw her eyes were a bit red and her lips were stained a shade of purple from the intake. We both started cracking up after surveying the other. I placed my napkin on my plate and looked around to see that people were leaving the table now. I politely smiled to them as they got up and left. Before long, it was just Harry, me, Maddy and a few other people.

"How was your dinner, love?"

"It was amazing. I could eat all of that every day forever and be happy."

He started laughing as he pushed his plate away. "Want to see the grounds? It is quite breathtaking at night."

I nodded quickly as we said goodnight to the others. I asked Marsh to make sure Maddy got back to her room safely as Harry pulled me into the cool, Irish night. He was right, tt was incredible. I took in a deep breath as I saw the rows and rows of perfectly cut hedges now had little twinkling lights in them now. The enormous trees were also light up with lanterns and tiny lights were speckled in the ground under our feet. Harry slipped his hand into mine as we slowly walked deeper into the lit up grounds.

"The lads and I were out here the other night and we got so lost. It was fantastic though because we never get to just be normal like that much. Like this, right now with you. This is normal stuff. Taking a walk with the girl I love."

I looked over at Harry and smiled. "Yea, it is nice. It's so quiet too." That struck me odd actually. "Wait, where are all the screaming fans and paparazzi?" I asked, teasing Harry.

"Very funny, love. This castle actually has armed guards who patrol and will shoot trespassers."

I stopped and became aware of my surroundings. Was this a joke? I wasn't sure because who knew how other countries operated.

"Love, I am kidding. Come on, you are too gullible. They do have security but honestly the states have some of the worst paparazzi. I understand it is their job but sometimes it's a bit much. Other countries, it's not as bad."

I looked over at Harry and realized how incredible selfless he was. I always knew he would do anything for me but his heart was still so incredibly big for others. I honestly think that if a stranger came up to him and asked him for the shirt off his back, Harry would give it to them, no questions asked.

"You are kind of wonderful, you know that?" I could tell he was taken off guard by what I said when he looked at me in mild confusion. "Harry, you would do anything for anyone. You love your fans, you love your family, and you're so humble and treat everyone with respect no matter who they are. It's nice to know the person I love is like that which makes me so lucky."

"Don't get mushy on me now, love," he said, teasing me now as he pulled me into his arms.  I laughed into his chest as I wrapped my arms around him. "But thank you for that. I like hearing you say those things."

I looked at him and smiled. He leaned into me and kissed me softly. I could taste the wine on his lips as he continued to kiss me. We broke apart as my attention was brought back to walking. A breeze washed over us and I shivered. Harry noticed and pulled me to turn back.

"Let's go back before it gets colder because what I want to do next doesn't involve any of our clothes."

My heart skipped a beat and my pulse quickened. I looked over at Harry and gave him a sly smile as we picked up the pace and the castle came back into view. We were just about to reach the huge door when we heard a rustle next to us from the bushes. We both directed our attention to the bush as Harry pulled me behind him. I instantly thought it was a bear or something but then wondered if they had bears in Ireland. Before I could think any longer, I heard screaming.

(What are your predictions for the next chapter?? If everyone comments and votes like crazy, I will do another update today :) xoxo)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38 5 5
"I hired you because there is something so impossibly pure about you. Something that has died in me a long time ago." A story involving rockstar Har...
730K 17.1K 28
in which a man next door is infatuated sexually with the young girl next door and seduction plays a big role. "How can I control myself, when you're...
1.9K 106 60
April was your A+ student, always doing well in school. When a new kid arrives at her college she finds him starring at her. It starts off ruff with...
6.3K 175 25
Graduation has come and Sabrina is ready to get out of her small town of Palm Springs and into England. But what lies ahead of her, is something she'...