Prince of Thieves

By GothNebula

Cat Noir is now the prince of thieves in Paris, he made a vow to never use cataclysm ever again due to the in... More

Robbery
Betrayed
Mouse
A Year Ago
Mother
Trauma
Seduction
Truth
Listen
Helping Paw
School
Bat Noir
Anput
Trap
Emilie
Peace
Insane
Final

Liar

146 3 0
By GothNebula

Cat Noir tapped on the trapdoor for his princess to open it for him. She opened it and excitedly pulled him inside.

"Whoa, you seem very happy. Did I miss something, princess?" Cat Noir flirted.

"Nope, I'm just glad to see my kitty boyfriend," Marinette said.

"Meow" Cat Noir nuzzled her neck, "Did you miss me, my princess?"

"Yeah, I did" Marinette scratched his chin.

Cat Noir purred as she did that, swishing his tail. He was enjoying this too much that he licked her cheek affectionately.

"Kitty!" Marinette laughed.

"My lovely princess, you are just too beautiful" Cat Noir purred in her neck.

"Thanks, Kitty" Marinette moaned when he nuzzled.

"By the way, is that nasty evil queen harassing you?" Cat Noir refers to Chloe.

"No, not today," Marinette said.

"If she does, Cat Noir will teach her a paw-ful lesson," Cat Noir said.

"Understood. But I'm happy Lila is gone too" Marinette said.

"She may be gone but I know she'll get revenge" Cat Noir lies down next to her, "That bitch never gives up"

"I haven't seen her for a year," Marinette said.

"I've seen her in the criminal underworld" Cat Noir said.

"What?" Marinette said.

"Yes, she's living in the criminal underworld," Cat Noir said.

"Why do you kill bad guys, kitty? Don't you think it's too scary for you?" Marinette asked.

"They all remind me of my monster father. And that's another problem with milady. She shows too much compassion for our enemies. Too much kindness to nasty people never works like that. Ever since I let Lila get away with it for too long, she took advantage. That's why I kill bad guys because they have no morals nor sympathy for anyone. Like my father akumatized a toddler and he had no problem with it at all" Cat Noir explained.

"Oh god. You expect Ladybug to drop her moral code?" Marinette asked.

"No! Not like that. I do have morals but sometimes I kill to defend myself. Would you rather let an enemy have a chance to kill you? Remember when I saved you from a psycho?" Cat Noir reminded her.

"No, I wouldn't. It's just it's hard to imagine Ladybug suddenly killing villains too" Marinette said.

"Life is full of crap, princess" Cat Noir said.

"Yeah. It can't be 100% perfect" Marinette held him close.

"Yup," Cat Noir purred in her neck.

-

Later at night after Cat Noir left, Ladybug was swinging across the rooftops to clear her head. Cat Noir did have a point about dangerous criminals and murderers. She does show too much compassion. She soon landed on one rooftop and observes the city.

She then felt someone holding her waist from behind, "Meow. Hello, Bugaboo"

"Hey, there kitty cat" Ladybug turned around.

"What you doing out at night?" Cat Noir purred.

"Just clearing my head for the moment," Ladybug said.

"Sounds like you've been busy, milady. My crime has been going nonstop" Cat Noir licked her cheek.

"Yeah, since I apologized for everything, it's nice to see you back to your happy attitude," Ladybug said.

"I'm only happy because I love scaring mice every night. I'm a badass kitty" Cat Noir smirked.

"Sure you are. I was thinking of investigating the mansion again" Ladybug said.

"It's haunted by ghosts, bugaboo. My ancestors like quiet" Cat Noir teased.

"I'm not afraid of ghosts, but those bones of Gabriel scared me," Ladybug said.

"Sadly, they disappeared out of nowhere. I don't know why but I have a feeling this is bad" Cat Noir said.

"Perhaps let's do our investigation if there are any clues. Lucky charm!" Ladybug caught the item, "A magnifying glass?"

Cat Noir snickered, "Lead the way, milady detective"

They got back to the abandoned mansion and into the secret lair where the skeleton previously was laying. Cat Noir's super smell couldn't pick up a scent either like the thief didn't have a scent at all.

"This one must have been a pro," He said while Ladybug looks at where the skeleton used to be.

"Hmmm" She rubs her chin, thinking.

"Did you find anything?" Cat Noir asked.

"Hmm....was there a piece of hair before?" Ladybug found a piece of dark brown hair.

"Hmmm? This I didn't see" Cat Noir looks closer.

"Wait a minute" He sniffed it, "This smells like an Italian liar"

"What?!" Ladybug gasped.

"It has to be Lila's hair," Cat Noir said.

"That vile fox! What's she gonna do with the bones?!" Ladybug exclaims.

"I don't know. But that's not good" Cat Noir said.

"I'm really worried, Cat Noir. We better find her and get some answer. This time serious business with her" Ladybug stood up, her face hardened with anger.

"Calm down, milady. I'll find her but she's very good at lying. This is my business now. And remember, I kill bad guys. Someday you'll understand that it's better to save yourself than let a bad guy have the chance to take your life away" Cat Noir said.

"Alright. But find out what she planned to do" Ladybug said.

Cat Noir kissed her hand, "And remember, I only act cold-hearted to hide my hesitation, Bugaboo. I don't like showing my weakness"

"Alright. I gotta go scout around Paris" Ladybug said.

"Such pity that Shadow Moth is not here anymore" Cat Noir chuckled and circled her, "See you around, milady. I'm very untamed and wild you know. Still can't catch me"

"I don't need to catch you. Your princess has" Ladybug teased and swung away.

"Smooth words, Bugaboo" Cat Noir chuckled and pole-vaulted to the criminal underworld.

Once he arrived there, he searched for Lila in the area. He can smell her scent but it's too weak. He found the gang's hideout and thought of getting information out of them. He knocked on the door hard to get their attention.

"You again!" The thug saw him.

"Tell me where is Lila Rossi?!" Cat Noir lifted him up.

Before he could get his answer, he was attacked by another thug and double-punched the two, before kicking the other one over a chair. Next he cartwheel flip kicked at one thug and took his guns out, shooting two with rubber bullets.

"Enough!" The feline shouted, "Tell me! Where is she?!" He grabbed one standing.

"If I told you I'm a dead man! She's a psycho!" The thug yelped.

"Anyone else has the guts to tell me?!" Cat Noir asked the others.

"Calm down! We don't know where that psycho is! We swear!" One of them said.

"You're lying" Cat Noir shot the thug.

"AAAAARGH!!!" The thug clutched his shoulder.

"Tell me now or it's gonna be your groin and you sure don't wanna know how painful it's gonna be" Cat Noir glared.

"Okay, okay! I'll tell you where she is!" The thug complied.

"Time is ticking" Cat Noir held his gun near the man's groin.

"She's going to the school she used to attend to, wanting to start an arson to get Ladybug's attention!" The Thug said.

"What school?" Cat Noir glared.

"Collège Françoise Dupont!" The thug said.

"For God's sake!" Cat Noir shoved him aside and left the hideout.

-

The next day, Adrien as Aiden was at school, keeping a lookout for Lila. She probably changed her name but it won't be easy to find her in this crowd.

"Hey, Aiden!" Nino called for him.

"Hello, Nino. I just came out of my coffin and with a good undead sleep" Adrien did his goth act.

"And had blood for breakfast?" Nino joked.

"Yup. And an apple too" Adrien took a bite of his apple.

"Great. You know, the Ladyblog just made a new update. Ladybug and Cat Noir seem to have ceased fighting each other. Why?" wondered Nino.

"Maybe she tamed him" Adrien shrugged.

"You could be right," Nino said.

"What a bunch of losers not matching their style. Utterly ridiculous!" Chloe criticizes Adrien and Nino.

"Mind your own damn business!" Adrien warned her.

"Go back to your undead family!" Chloe yelled but Adrien then grabs her and slammed her at the locker, "OW!"

"Dude!" Nino exclaimed.

"I know who you are and I don't bow down to queen bees like you. One of these days, you'll end alone and you have no one to blame but yourself. Stop tormenting everyone's lives" Adrien gave her an intense glare.

"AHH! Stop giving me that glare!" Chloe screamed.

"Then stop getting on my bad side," Adrien said.

"Alright! Have mercy on me!" Chloe begged.

"Fine. But remember, I won't hesitate to hurt you if you bother me again!" Adrien warned and Chloe ran off in fear as Adrien watched.

"Dude that was awesome!" exclaimed Nino.

"Thanks. I can't stand her" Adrien said.

"Nobody likes her. But because her dad's the mayor that's one problem" Nino said.

"I wish Cat Noir could talk sense to that mayor. I see this school has no security or protection" Adrien continues to eat his apple.

"Not to mention some terrible teachers, well Miss Bustier is good," Nino said.

"Teachers are not always terrible, Nino. They just want students to focus and learn" Adrien corrected him.

"Yeah. You're right" Nino nodded.

With Marinette, she was walking to the classroom holding books.

"Be calm, Marinette. Lila isn't here" She whispered.

Adrien walked upstairs and saw Marinette, "Meow"

"Hey there Adrien" Marinette greeted him.

"My lovely bride is unharmed I see" Adrien flirted.

"Yes, I am" Marinette teased back.

"I just put Chloe in her place on the food chain" Adrien sat next to her.

"Good boy" Marinette scratched his chin.

"Also, I found out who stole the skeleton in the mansion, it was Lila" Adrien showed the piece of hair he found.

"What?! What's she gonna do with bones?" Marinette acted shocked.

"I don't know. The lead I got was that she's still here in this school somewhere" Adrien said.

"I'm scared of what she's gonna do," Marinette said.

"Me too but I will find her. My inner wolf will sniff her out" Adrien said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 342 10
Ladybug is no longer a hero. She's now devoted to a life or crime. Ladybug has been going on a crime streak for 2 years and hasn't stopped. Chat Noir...
59.9K 823 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...
87.2K 4.1K 21
Marinette has always been invisible, which comes in handy saving the streets of Paris as Ladybug. Adrien is the opposite, always the center of attent...
14.8K 869 35
For almost ten years Paris has been peaceful. No villains. No heroes. No hate. But, as we all know, peace never lasts forever and as a new threat tak...