๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ

Da reportsbytoya

๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ. Altro

roles
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - 1
t w e n t y - 2
t w e n t y - 3
t w e n t y - 4
t w e n t y - 5
t w e n t y - 6
t w e n t y - 7
t w e n t y - 8
t w e n t y - 9
t w e n t y - 9
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - 1
t h i r t y - 2
t h i r t y - 3
t h i r t y - 4
t h i r t y - 5
t h i r t y - 6
t h i r t y - 7
t h i r t y - 8
t h i r t y - 9
f o r t y
f o r t y - 1
f o r t y - 2
visuals
f o r t y - 3
f o r t y - 4
f o r t y - 5
f o r t y - 6
f o r t y - 7
f o r t y - 8
f o r t y - 9
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐— ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ'๐˜€ ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
the end: Power Trip

t h i r t e e n

15.3K 802 412
Da reportsbytoya

Sehven

A very detailed email from Stephen had my attention as I stood inside the store. It was about Migi and I had picked up that information just from glancing at it.

Good Evening, Sehven

I hope this finds you well.

I'm sorry to alert you at such a late notice. However, this is urgent and consist of an update regarding our convention's details. Today we experienced some technical difficulties which interrupted three days' worth of data. So, the convention's trial date will be pushed back for another week. Meaning we will not return next week, but the following week.

Because of this I'm asking so kindly that you can complete one of our two assignments that are required with our court ordered patients. Dr. Brooker will take care of the more severe case. Because of your rapport with Migi Vargas, Dr. Chapman and myself agreed that you could complete his monthly evaluation. It must be done by next Friday and I have given him a call to come into the office by next Wednesday to complete it. The evaluation is only a questionnaire. A series of questions regarding his behavior therapy and mental health. It must be recorded for court purposes. This can be done using your iMac in the office or even your cellphone. Please inform Mr. Vargas that he will be recorded and do so twice. Before you press record and afterward.

I'm sorry for the late notice regarding our delayed return, but I reassure you, if anything else comes up — you and Dr. Brooker will be the first to know.

Thank you for your help during this busy time Sehven. And I also have made a new adjustment to your upcoming salary deposit because of this last minute change.

Feel free to reach out if anything comes up.

Thank you again Sehven,

Best Wishes,

Steph.

Sighing, I shook my head as I in-took the information. Leaving the office earlier than usual had been the task of the day. I had gotten home just as Erin was backing into her parking spot behind the house. The both of us rushed inside to shower and change into something more comfortable, yet appealing for today's lace class. Evelyn and myself both decided to close the shop for regular customers by three o'clock. Which was the same time I left the office. It would give all of us time to prepare for the event starting at five o'clock.

Evelyn had sent the final reveal of our themed decorations for the learner's stations . From the "Thank You Goodie" bag placements to the individual areas for each of the ladies, everything was perfect.

There were a total of seven girls who signed up for the class, which meant a total of fourteen people. Each hairstylist is supposed to bring one model for the installation. However, there have been cases when the stylist installs the wig on themselves.

Either way, I was needing to get a headcount. Which is why I had taken it upon myself to greet the ladies as they entered. I was also planning to get food catered and that's what me and Erin were currently trying to pick — a restaurant. It was fifteen minutes before the start time and once those fifteen minutes were up, I'll be working hands-on. So it'll only leave Erin to go pick up the order. Yet, my little sister wasn't the most organized at times, but it wasn't her fault. She's spoiled — which is my fault.

"This is so nice," Erin and I looked up from my MacBook when the door opened and a woman walked in.

Another one of our guests had arrived and I'm assuming that she was the last on the list since everyone else had been checked off.

"I hope I'm not late. I let time slip past me." She said coming to the counter where we both stood. Erin smiled at her and I shook my head quickly.

"No, love. You're just in time. What your name? And your model?" I asked her.

"Thank God. Okay my name is Saniya Long and my model is my older sister Salice Long."

"You got your wig right?" It was the only thing I wasn't supplying them with. Erin attempted to fight me on the decision, but I had my reasons. If I was teaching the class and supplying them with every utensil they'll need from combs to flat irons, wands, curling irons, plus the bleach and developer; they could bring their own wig.

Or purchase one from the store, but it wouldn't be given. Unless I added three hundred dollars to the cost of the class.

"Oh, yes," Saniya pulled out a wig from her bag. It looked to be used already and Erin knocked my knee under the table. "It's a lil' used, but I got one, girl." She emphasized, running her hands through the hair.

"Alright, you can go through those double doors for the setup. One of the ladies inside will help you with getting everything you'll need. I'm Sehven by the way. I'll be inside in a few minutes to start the class."

Erin hit my knee again, sitting back in her seat. We both caught that. A surprised expression crossed Saniya's face before it was hidden.

"Something wrong?" Erin asked and I looked at her out of the corner of my eye. She was a hothead at times. Ready to pounce while my days of going off and fighting had died, a long time ago.

"Oh, it's...you said, Sehven?" She asked and I nodded slowly, sitting back. While Erin sat up. I hit her knee this time, signaling for her to calm down.

"Yeah. Dr. Sehven Piper. I'm also the owner of the shop," I said reintroducing myself, Erin humming in agreement. Saniya must have sensed that wall building up.

The front door of the store opened and Izzy walked in with three Starbucks cups. She held the door for someone and the two of them walked in together. Saniya turned to the door, a smile spreading as the next guest entered. I assumed it was her model for the class.

"Hey, mamas," I said to Izzy who walked behind the counter with us. She sat down the two Strawberry Açaí drinks. Both with no ice, lemonade, extra dried strawberries, and three extra pumps of raspberry syrup. Perfection.

"Is everything okay, hun?" Erin asked, clearly aggravated with the overstaying presence of our guest.

"Is this your model?" I asked, redirecting the conversation. Izzy was leaning on my shoulder and I knew my girls. I knew my damn girls.

"Yeah. This is my sister, Salice," Saniya said introducing the woman before us. "And girl, this is Sehven."

Salice shot her head in my direction. A very apparent frown on her face and I smelled messy. It stinks. I noted the smirk on Saniya's face as her "sister" opened her mouth.

"Oh! You're Sehven," I would've thought I was a celebrity the way she spoke my name. Then she laughed lowly to herself and Saniya stepped back. "That's so...funny."

"The fuck is y'all on?" Izzy asked, stepping around the counter. Erin was right behind her. While I sat my tote on the counter. I wasn't about to argue with them. My license to carry would handle me. Especially in my business, on my property.

"Nah, for real. Ion see the joke." Erin stated, standing only inches in between Salice and Saniya.

"If this about a nigga, y'all can bounce. Ion even play them type of games. And I can tell that's what type of time y'all on," I said, standing up straight. I opened my straw, putting it inside my drink. The Salice girl stepped closer to the counter and I wasted no time reaching into my bag and pulling out the custom orange Glock 43X. "You take another step towards me and I'll pop yo' ass. On my mama."

"Or either we'll beat both of y'all asses. Simple." Erin seconded and Saniya backed away. Holding up the raggedy ass wig in her grip.

"I don't want no problems. I just wanna attend the class," She said quickly, easing her way to the double doors. Thankfully Evelyn must have overheard the conversation and closed the doors. The sounds of music had started, the loudness booming through the walls of the store.

Only one of them seemed to be an issue though. I could tell Saniya was either innocent or scary. Regardless she wasn't attending anything of mine. "But it's cool. Come on Salice. You gotta let that shit go. Niggas come and go, for real."

Saniya began to push her sister's shoulder. Forcing her to move back toward the front doors. Salice's eyes never left mine. I simply put my straw in my mouth, never once breaking eye contact. It didn't take rocket science to figure out who she was mad about. There was no one else but him. Loc had been around for four years, never once have I had a woman step to me.

"What the fuck was that about?" Izzy asked, turning to me and Erin laughed.

"Some mad hoes. Fuck them." Erin responded before I could. The two of them spoke among themselves as we gathered our things.

I didn't have much to say before I went to stand in front of  the twelve other women that attended. The only thought I had was, thank God I hadn't fucked him before this went down.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Migi

The closer I got, the more that feeling nagged at me. Like it was trying to smother me. I always know when it's dealing with Sehven. After multiple times of feeling this controlled emotion, I was able to pinpoint the difference. Usually, the sensation of my hypersensitivity is through my spine. A tingling feeling that makes me sit up straight. Almost like I'm preparing for an attack. However, with Sehven it's in my head.

Taking a glance in the passenger seat of my Escalade, eying the vibrant orange and blue customer dyed roses — I couldn't help but wonder.

I had gone this morning to a local florist that my Grandmother used to rave about, The Pink Greenhouse. Surprisingly it was still open and thankfully she didn't notice that I was "Pamela's boy" from twenty plus years ago. I remembered her regardless. The older woman who moved around the shop — at her own pace, had been in that place longer than I had been alive. Yet, it still looked amazing, and for what it's worth, so did she.

When I walked inside she smiled brilliantly. And when I placed the order, I could sense the excitement from her before she mumbled "I get to play in my dye today". Custom flowers took more time and delicacy. Valentine's Day had been completely rushed. Thought of when I slipped up early that morning with Salice and decided why not? That's the only reason Sehven received the generic red and pink roses.

I faced the road just as the light turned, getting over to make my left turn into the office spaces where Sehven's shop was located.

The roses had been planned this morning after I left home. Yesterday had been perfect and when I dropped her off at home for the night, at my request, she kissed me goodnight and I walked her in. I thought we had moved past any barrels.

I was dead wrong though and I could feel it.

Not to mention I had called her over twenty times in the last hour, and not once had the call gone through. I had my second phone on me, but the Android was my business phones. The ones that are always hot. I couldn't get her tied up in my mess.

But I knew my number was blocked. Besides the phone calls being a dead giveaway, the undelivered iMessages let me know also.

Parking my truck, I backed into the spot next to Sehven's Jeep Sahara. I took a look around and spotted her sister outside. She was leaning up against the panels of the brick stones. She watched the truck for a while; a confused look on her face. Clearly she was on the phone. Soon the doors opened and another girl walked out. I assumed was Sehven's best friend. I had only been introduced to her sister thus far though. But that was about to change.

Neither of them looked alarmed or upset, so I wasn't sure what my senses were hitting at, but they hadn't stirred me wrong yet.

Grabbing the box of flowers and my phone, I exited the truck after locking the doors. It was after six o'clock and I knew the class had begun, but I felt like I was in good timing. Possibly.

"Who is that, Erin?"

"That's the nigga. Migi."

Their conversation was hushed, irrelevant to the fact that I had been blessed enough to hear those muffled sentences from both.

Stepping on the sidewalk area, it was Isabella who spoke first.

"Those are beautiful," She said in reference to the roses and Erin turned to look then. I noted the mug on her face before a smile appeared as she took in the small prize in my possession. "Definitely not the corner store flowers."

"Nah..." I stopped at the two of them, nodding towards the building. "Sehven inside?"

Erin huffed before turning on her heels, but Isabella caught her arm, giving her a look. "Yeah, she's inside," The little sister said, her protective tone catching me off guard. "Your girlfriend ain't call and tell you what was going on?"

Isabella gave her a quick glance and I looked between the two of them. Originally I was waiting for one of them to elaborate. Girl...friend? Fuck.

Smacking my teeth, I zoned out for a second or two. It didn't take rocket science to figure out who they were talking about. Only one person was that toxic to cause a scene and then claim a title. Any other hoes I fucked with, understood the situation.

"I don't have a girlfriend," Both of them snapped their head in my direction and quickly realized my mistake. "Okay, Salice isn't my girlfriend. Is she messy? Yes. But she's not my damn girl." I explained to them and that's the best they'll get out of me. I wasn't into elaborating on my personal life. Besides, it was Sehven who deserved this conversation. Not her sister and best friend. Respectfully.

"I understand." Isabella responded with, taking a step towards me. Erin sighed and eventually shrugged her shoulders. "Me too, it's just...that's my sister and that girl was close to getting ha' ass scrubbed. So, I advise you to check that shit."

"And also be prepared, 'cause Lyssa already shut down." Isabella finished with after Erin's helpful tip.

Erin nodded, her expression changing from annoyed to compassionate. "Yeah...good luck with that."

"So, what? I can't go inside? What I'm supposed to do?"

Erin turned to Isabella, before pointing to the roses in my hand. "Those are perfect, even though I'm sure you got them for other reasons. Which is even better. I mean honestly? It's not even your fault. Technically. At least...I hope it's not. I hope you ain't fucking off on my sis, cause ion think you can handle all three of us beatin' ya' ass," Isabella smirked but Erin cut her eyes in response to the mild laugh. Lil' sis was dead ass serious and I respected it. "But right now, her reaction is emotional. She'll come around. On her own. The roses though? Perfect touch."

The front door opened as I took in Erin's words. Sehven walked out with her, but her attention was on the phone in her hand. "Alright, I just ordered the wings and got them on a braid down session right now. Can y'all believe one of them don't," I couldn't suppress the smile on my face. She was beautiful even with a slight mug on her face. Her curly hair was pulled into an updo and the dress she wore was simple, yet enough to compliment her.

"Y'all give us a second." She said to Isabella and Erin, but her eyes fixated on me.

...'cause Lyssa already shut down.

I couldn't sense an attitude, but if she's already shut down then, I'm probably too late. That feeling hadn't left me though. Which let me know there was still a pull.

"See ya' later, Migi." Erin said, both of them walking inside the store.

Sehven's eyes followed her sister and best friend's movements before turning to face me. Her eyes on the ground for a second then finally they met mine. Holding my hand out, I silently gifted her the black box of roses. A smile tugged at her lips, but she was attempting to hide it. I could understand. This was her place of business and knowing Salice, she was probably disrespectful as fuck.

Sehven took the roses, examining them. That smile became more apparent. Hopefully that wall was being broken down in front of me.

Expressing emotions wasn't a strength of mine and she knows this. It's a part of my ODD personality. It's only gotten more controlled during my adult life because I don't put myself in predicament to cause such reactions. But now was one of those times.

"I'm sorry for the shit you had to go through today, BabyGirl. Ion know every detail and I don't need to. I know you ain't deserved no disrespect from some random ass girl. If I had known she'll be here, I would've stepped in. I promise you, mama. Me and her ain't got shit going on no more. I told her that. Yeah, we fucked around for a minute. But I'm moving on. And she knows what's up."

Sehven stared at the flowers and then to me. Her eyes averted to somewhere behind me.

"Migi..." Fuck.

"Sehven, don't do that. Please don't start that. Don't say you think we should cut ties. Don't say you don't wanna do this. Don't say, we only need to keep a professional relationship. Don't tell me to move on. Don't tell me it's too much to handle. Don't-"

"Don't protect myself? Every single sign is there and I'm ignoring them."

"Sehven, you don't think I'm taking a risk getting close to you? I'm a street nigga, taking his psychiatrist out on fucking dates. The same psychiatrist that reports back to damn D.A.'s office. Sehven we both got shit to lose in this. But only one of us is willing to take the risk."

See? If I was a bitch ass nigga, I'll also point out that while she only had to deal with Salice slick ass mouth; her ex-nigga wants to put a bounty out on me for a funky ass twenty five thousand.

"Do you think I'll do something to jeopardize your freedom, Migi?" The way she phrased the question — as if she was offended by the assumption. I never thought of it that way. Never thought she would, but the fact remains the same.

"Nah, but sometimes it ain't you that I have to look out for. Sometimes it's the people that you surround yourself with."

Sehven's eyes moved to mine then down to the roses in her hand again. I could sense the internal conflict she was experiencing. She sighed while sniffing them. I wouldn't say it aloud because I'll never hear the end of it, but she was losing this fight terribly. Was I in the wrong? Yes, but only by association. Not at full fault.

We stood in silence for a few moments. Her bottom lip lunged between her teeth, me with my attention strictly on her. I reached out to feel the knit material of her dress. It hugged her curves like a glove. Sehven stepped into my touch, her nails running along the petals of her roses.

"You pick really pretty roses. Your grandmother must have had a garden or something?" She asked, catching me off guard. My touch slowing down for a second. My gaze locked in on her before nodding.

"Yeah...she still does. Well...it's still up at her old house. The family house. I haven't been in three years to see it."

Sehven didn't indulge more on the topic, and instead, wrapped her arms around my torso. Her hug was genuine and sweet. That innocent touch that I craved. It wasn't until I had it, that I realized that. I embraced her back, and naturally, it felt right when I planted a kiss on her forehead. It was my first time doing it and I understood now what women meant when they explained "forehead kisses".

"Can I stay? Watch you work." I asked, rubbing my hand down to her butt, gripping a handful.

"Do I pop up on you at your job and watch you work? Actually, forget that. How do you always know where I am?" She attempted to back away from me, but I simply pulled her back. Keeping her frame near.

"My senses play a big part. But you actually told me where you'll be today after you left the office."

"Your senses?" She asked in shock and I simply shrugged. The shit wasn't what it was cut out to be. I personally hated it, especially when she's brought into the equation. It becomes physically painful to sense her mood interfering with mine. "Your senses used to tell you about Salice too?"

"No," I told her blatantly. "It's not the same. Salice didn't sneak out of her house at six years old with a first aid kit for me."

Sehven smacked her teeth, walking out of my touch. "First of all, I was six and a half. And please don't tell me that's why you like me. 'Cause I had some bandaids and a lil' peroxide?" I couldn't help but laugh at her tone.

"Stop playin' with me," I grabbed her hand, pulling her close again. My lips were on hers within seconds. She returned the favor and without needing to say it, she sucked my bottom lip into her mouth before kissing me for real. My hand went to her ass, gripping and massaging it through the dress. I had turned us around, giving us a mild sense of privacy in front of these businesses.

Sehven pecked my lips a few times before pulling away, rolling her eyes. That smile was bright as ever now.

"Unblock my number." She laughed, looking down before mumbling okay. One hand held her roses while the other pulled me inside the store.

I thought my next few days would be busy with finding Loc. But undoubtedly, I'll be looking for Salice too.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

108K 5.2K 31
๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฎ โ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ, ๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
119K 2.4K 42
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ..." ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’–๐’“๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†. ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’”...
21.3K 644 26
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐Ÿด ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ...
1.2M 55.4K 54
๐™‡๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฉ 4 ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ', ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™™ '๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š.