✔ choosing you - old ver.

By xiiinng

What does change do to a person? Does it change the way they speak, or think? Possibly the way they move and... More

playlist - songs i listned to while writing
choice zero
choice one
choice two
choice three
choice four
choice five
an extra choice
choice six
choice seven
choice eight
choice nine
choice for 1.3k
choice ten
choice eleven
choice twelve
fanart
choice thirteen
choice fourteen
choice fifteen
choice sixteen
choice seventeen
choice eighteen
choice nineteen
choice twenty
choice twenty one
fanart 2
choice twenty two
choice twenty three
choice twenty four
choice for 10k
choice twenty five
the final choice
looking back on choices
finsihing note!
an explanation about the twins <EDITED>

2022 new years reflection

59 0 0
By xiiinng

wow it's been a while since i even touched this book for anything regarding writing. 

i wanted to start off with a small apology for everyone who follow this book originally. looking back on it, i think it was rude for me to just abruptly end the book because it was boring. it had the potential to be a good book with a solid ending, but me cutting it off and just adding something like that- was kind of off putting to me now.  but now, i definitely have no will to redo it, even though the book is calling for it desperately. (if i could, i would redo the entire thing). but i think many would prefer new books over this one being redone. 

if not, tell me and i'll consider it. on another note, i think 2022 was a successful year for my xiaoven writing, as most of it was this book and a tiny bit was love maze. how did it take so long to write this book? i don't know. 

being honest, i think this book is bad, inferior to my others, second class writing, and unpleasant to even read. i just hope and pray my writing and plot lines have gotten a small amount better.  

either way, despite how bad the writing is, this book is what started my love for writing and all that jazz. i still have screenshots which i used to show my parents of my book hitting 1.1k. my parents congratulated me each time i showed them a new read amount. it went from 1k, to 5k all the way to 10k so fast. my entire family was shocked, as none of us were really expecting anything to come of this. choosing you quickly boosted my confidence when it came to writing, and this book made me friends and mutuals i wouldn't have gotten otherwise. this book really showed me how to balance my life in some respects, and i learned a lot. i honestly don't have much more the say because this book pretty much just represents my growth as a person and author. 

it's an important book to me and i am glad some people still actually read this. everyone is amazing! thank you. 

everyone have a good 2023! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 61 7
The one thing, the one person, Xiao ever cared about and loved was taken from him...Leaving him alone in the world to adapt to modern times and bury...
18K 547 31
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸." "𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱." "𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘢...
13K 487 17
Xiao's life has been better than ever since he moved to Mondstadt in order to spend more time with his best friend, Venti. But after Venti is attacke...
Score By ziela

Fanfiction

2.3K 51 1
There's only one way to characterize Venti and Xiao. They despise each other, so much. To the point that Xiao would pray to the gods that Venti loses...