๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐๐”๐‘๐ โ”€ ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ...

By KaterinaHun

๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ค. โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹…โ˜พ โ˜ฝโ‹…โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข ... More

๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง
๐†๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐‹๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐‹๐š๐ž๐ง๐š'๐ฌ ๐…๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ
๐€๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐'๐ฌ ๐„๐ฒ๐ž
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ง๐ฌ
๐€๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ

๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 

5.2K 314 55
By KaterinaHun

Visenna caressed her small bump that was beginning to show through her fitted dress and soon she would break the news to her husband. Since the two were married Aemond could not keep his hands of his wife. Aemond would take her anywhere she would let him the gardens, the dark corners of the castle or he would whisk her away on Vhagar to a secluded island he discovered whilst on his own adventures with his dragon.

She was watching him from the balcony above with her grandsire like she did when she was younger. Her now husband was training below with Sir Criston Cole but the once small boy was now as skilful and dangerous as his teacher.

"How times have changed my dear?" Viserys hummed smiling at her. "I remember the day you held your own against Sir Criston and threaten to have his hands removed."

"I was very head first, still am but Cole proved himself to be loyal to our family." Visenna returned the smile. Cole had become a regular figure in their lives and after that day in the training yard he apologized to the Princess and vowed to protect her like he did with the Queen.

"He is a loyal knight." Viserys nodded in agreement before letting out a sigh. "There is something I wish to discuss with you, Visenna."

"And I you, I am expecting our first child." Visenna announced excitedly looking to her husband below. "I have yet to tell Aemond but I wished to tell you, the Maesters have confirmed it."

"That is wonderful, my dear." Viserys beamed at the news, his son already had an heir, a strong line already in the making.

"What was it you wished to discuss with me?" Visenna asked, holding his hand.

"It has slipped my mind, but the news of your pregnancy deserves a feast and celebration at once." Viserys clapped with a boost of energy, with the help of a knight and his cane he left to tell his wife and prepare for the celebration.

Panting and sweating from training Aemond came up the steps and hugged his wife, "Where has my father hobbled to?"

"Aemond." Visenna scolded slapping his arm. "Do not say such things about him it is mean, besides he has left to organize a feast."

Aemond made a face and turned her to face him. "A feast for what?"

"For us." She added, taking his hand she placed it on her stomach. "The maester says I am with child."

Visenna watched to see his reaction and let out a sigh of relief when his confused expression changed to one that was filled with joy.

"Are you sure?" He asked, his hand still firm on her stomach. Sometimes his insecurities got the better of him an emotion he would only show in front of his wife.

"Yes, my love." Visenna smiled as she embraced and kissed her husband, taking away all the emotions he was feeling moments before.

The couple entered the castle and were met with the Queen rushing towards them with happy tears, "Viserys just told me the news, is it true?"

"Yes mother, Visenna is carrying our child." Aemond confirmed, kissing his wife's cheek.

Alicent knew of Viserys plan to name his granddaughter heir. She thought of their eldest son to inherit the throne but he was a drunkard and had no desire or idea how to rule but she still loved her son.

Her second son Aemond and his wife Visenna on the other hand were everything that was expected of a King and Queen, they both carried themselves with grace and cared for the people.

The only problem was her step daughter Rhaenyra who she knew would not take the news well. For years she had felt threaten by her step siblings especially as more were born into the world.

Rhaenyra had been waiting to inherit the throne, a throne she felt was hers. Perhaps she should of made better decisions then disappearing to Dragonstone. It wasn't a good political move on her part taking her children to Dragonstone, it somewhat confirming the rumours about Sir Harwin and herself.

Nonetheless it worked in favor for her daughter Visenna. Viserys and Alicent had taken her under their wing and she was learning how to be a good ruler not even realizing what the King and Queens future plan was for her and her husband.

"Brother! Sister!" Aegon announced coming from around the corner. "I've heard the news."

"Word travels quite fast." Aemond mumbled under his breath, holding Visenna protectively to his side.

"I must congratulate you both I remember when the twins were born both beautiful babes." Aegon reminisced. "I wonder who your child will look like more? Visenna is the realms beauty but brother what if your child is born with one eye?"

Aemond went to grab his sword to attack his brother but his wife was faster grabbing his arm and stopping him from pulling his sword out.

Alicent couldn't believe the words out of her eldest sons mouth and slapped the smug look off his face. "How dare you utter such a thing! That is your brothers child, your future niece of nephew!"

Aegon held his face, his mother had slapped him before as a teenager and a adult but never in front of people and he was embarrassed. Visenna looked down not wanting to get involved and Aemond still held fury in his eye.

"I apologize brother, mother is right I should not have said such a thing." Aegon apologized before hastily leaving the group, their mother apologised to Aemond before following after her other son to scold him some more.

"Spoiled cunt." Aemond spat, placing his hand on her body once more. "Whenever he opens his mouth I wish to cut his tongue out."

"Calm down my love." Visenna placed her hand on his chest. "Aegon is... Aegon and has been sheltered his whole life but unlike you he did not grow into a man, he still acts like a child."

"That is true." Aemond hummed in agreement, as he began walking to their chambers pulling Visenna gently along with him.

"Where are you taking to me?" Visenna asked, following him regardless.

"I wish to see our child and you without this material between us." Aemond answered, gesturing to her dress making her giggle.

♕♕♕

The Princess was sitting in the Kings chambers as he rested a place she could often be found, she liked to think he enjoyed her company while he slept someone to watch over him. Sometimes he would wake up in pain and Visenna always wanted someone to be there to give him milk of the poppy whether it be her or the maester. She was doing her needle work trying to make an embroidery of a dragon when Alicent entered.

"You know you do not have to sit here." Alicent said sitting next to her grabbing her own needle work to continue with.

"I know but each day it feels like he is getting weaker and I don't want to miss a moment with him even if he is sleeping." Visenna replied, looking up to the bed to see if he was okay.

"I know we do not have long with him and despite the circumstances and what people say I did grow to love him." Alicent admitted. "But this sickness has consumed him, his mind and body."

"And I know he shares a love for you." Visenna said taking her step mothers hand in hers. "You could of taken a lover or left him as his own child did but you stayed faithfully by his side and continue to do so."

"How fate brought you to us, I do not know but I thank the gods you were." Alicent said softly kissing her forehead.

The sweet moment was interrupted when Cole entered the chambers and bowed before the two, his expression showing a hint of a disgust. "Your graces, I bring news that a raven has arrived. The Princess of Dragonstone and her family will be coming to Capital in the following moons to defend her sons birthright."

Visenna let out a scoff, "His birthright, He's not even their grandchild."

"And what of Lord Corlys?" Alicent asked. "Has he recovered from his injury at the Stepstones."

"He is still recovering from what I've heard, his chances of surviving are little." Cole answered.

"His body is not yet cold and in the waters and she is already deciding what to with his throne." Visenna said letting out a sarcastic laugh. "Grandsire has been ill for years yet she only comes to visit when she needs something to benefit her."

To say the Princess was angry was an understatement both Alicent and Cole could feel the tension in the room but what worried them more was when they saw her smile.

Placing a hand on her stomach she got up, "Oh well, at least I'll get to see my father, tell him the news he is to become a grandsire himself and also to ask him why his presence was absent from my wedding."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 189 8
๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’“๐’–๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’“๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“๐’š๐’†๐’.
30.5K 441 26
๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ.
26.7K 1.3K 11
๐Œ๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐š ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐ž๐ง ๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
117K 2.8K 34
โ„‹๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถโ„ฏ๐“‰๐’ฝ (๐’.) ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’, ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’‚...