𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Visenna had never met Lady Laena but here she standing in the hot sun attending the funeral of her fathers late wife

Visenna had never met Lady Laena but here she standing in the hot sun attending the funeral of her fathers late wife. Lords and ladies of all the high houses attended to show their respect for the houses Targaryen and Velaryon.

Instead of standing with her mother and father she stood with their majesties and her uncles and aunt. Aegon yawned as he was bored out of his mind, Aemond was staring at the dragons in the sky and Helaena gave her a nod seeing Visenna looking at her. The two were almost of age to marry their betrotheds and confided in each other with many things.

Rhaenyra held her sons closely as their uncle Vaemond alluded to them not being of true Velaryon blood. Her husband Laenor could not believe that his sister was actual dead and had a solemn look on his face as he watched the coffin be pushed into the sea.

Rhaenyra could not help but look at Visenna who would not give her mother the satisfaction and ignored her completely. Visenna followed her grandsire as everyone made their way inside the castle. The families stood on opposite ends of the balcony with Viserys seated in the middle.

Visenna stared at Baela and Rhaena from across the room she could finally put faces to the names she had grown to despise over the years. Daemon had taken notice of the little girl who looked more Targaryen then her brothers. Rhaenyra had secretly sent a raven to him explaining who the girl was and at first he was furious that she did not tell him sooner they had a child together and he could not openly claim the girl as his own blood.

Daemon noticed she had similar characteristics to him like they both liked to watch and observe the people around them but one thing that was troubling him was why she was so close to the greens.

"Hand turns loom spool of green, spool of black; dragons of flesh weaving dragons of thread. Hand turns loom; spool of green..." Helaena repeated on the ground, a spider she had found crawling around her hand.

"We have nothing in common." Aegon stated disgust in his voice.

"She's our sister." Aemond defended.

"You marry her, then."

"I would perform my duty, if mother had betrothed us but I am to marry Visenna." Aemond said looking at Visenna who was talking to the king. "Both our marriages will strengthen the family. Keep our Valyrian blood pure."

"She's an idiot." Aegon scoffed. "I would of preferred mother to marry Visenna to me."

"She's your future queen." Aemond said clenching his fist. "Visenna has been mine since birth."

"We actually do have one thing in common. We both fancy creatures with very long legs." Aegon clapped his hands, sculling the rest of his cup. "Wench! Another!"

Visenna had moved away from the King to get to get a drink but when she returned he was talking to his brother. She turned to stand near a guard who was shielding her from being seen as she listened in on their conversation.