A Senka Secret

By nachaan_

Tomathy Kraken, nephew of a commoner in L'manburg Village, is entering the elite school of Blackthorne Academ... More

zero - exordium
one - a drama in the futile
two - how's it feel to be so loved, yet so alone?
four - i took it as a taunt
five - you're keeping a dark secret
six - it's not that simple, but he won't seem to notice
seven - each of eight fingers gripping what he wrote
eight - main character syndrome
nine - you bring the sunshine where you go
ten - i am a total fucking dumbass
eleven - i'm sorry, it's all so predictable
twelve - i'm not paranoid, i'm a realist
thirteen - his grass is the wrong shade of green

three - now, now, you need to calm down

279 20 7
By nachaan_

"I've got this all for myself with no roommates? Fucking awesome!"

-

"I hate this"

He bleated incoherently, for the thousandth time this day.

He's been organizing and putting in an effort to make this dormitory room (which is twice the size of his hometown cabin if we're talking about space. The dormitory has its own bathroom, a small living room and a kitchen and a bedroom that's been separated with a wall. The place is empty though, still waiting for the new owner to be furnished. Tommy is excited to make this dormitory place of his a mini apartment! Well- it could already be counted as an apartment, though) of his, at least comfortable and livable. Now that Clara is not here to judge his every move and his marvelous interior designing skills, he can finally do whatever he wants! And he'll start by making this place aesthetically pleasing, as what most fancy and wealthy people these days called. But all of this effort comes to waste when the outcome of it is hideous and atrocious to look at!

"I give up" Tommy's head hit the concrete floor, wincing at the unpredictable impact from it. Fuck, he forgot it's not wood and not carpeted unlike his room back home- well, unlucky him. A knock on his door is audible, him immediately sighing and sluggishly reached the door's knob, disinclined but didn't have a single choice. "Yes?" He said, as he opened the door.

He was greeted by an unfamiliar person who wore a ridiculous cap and a plain shirt, a noteboard that he's holding. The blonde student didn't miss the cardboard boxes and packages with a variety of sizes that he knew he didn't order based on how many there were. "Mister Tomathy Kraken?"

"Uhm" Tommy coughed on hearing his name from such a raspy voice, "yes?"

"50 packages delivered from- uh" The man squinted at the noteboard, scratching his head as tried to figure out if the inputted name from the person or people who sent all these packages is right and serious while Tommy peeped at the package cart behind the said man, curious to who, generously sent these so many packages all at once without even thinking why there are fifty packages in first place. That must cost a ton of a shipping and packaging fee. "North, South, West and East? Uh"

Tommy's eyes lit up, a big smile growing on his face when he heard the names which is random and unbelievable to read at, at a time like this. Although, he chuckled at the man's reaction when he read the names. "Right, thanks big man! Can you please send these boxes inside? I can't possibly bring this all here inside in just one day considering their well, probably heavy weight based on how it looks?"

"Oh, yeah, sure" the man answered, "Before I'll do that, can you please sign here? It's for verification that the recipient received his or her packages" The man gives him the noteboard he has been holding ever since the door opened, offering a pen that obviously comes with it. He pointed at the blank space beside the recipient's name to where the said recipient will put their own signature for verification.

"Sure" So that's what the signing is for. Tommy did what the person said, opened the door out wide as it can possibly be and stepped aside, allowing the man to carry the boxes, individually and place it inside. Yet seeing the man plucked out his phone while simultaneously keeping the noteboard away baffles him. "Are you going to place all of that inside or?"

The man raised his head and raised his thick brows, "Huh? Oh! I'm just contacting the others to help me get all these boxes inside your dormitory and also get the rest of the packages here. I can't do all of these at once" He lightheartedly laughed.

"Oh" is what Tommy can only say. "Oh! There's more?"

"Uh yeah? The boxes on the cart are 5 in total. It seems a lot due to its sizes, though"

"What the fuck" Tommy deadpanned.

-

Tommy finally locked the door as the shorthand hit twelve. Bells have rang throughout the entire campus, indicating that it's lunch time at last. Nevertheless, Tommy do not care as he's busy worrying about the state of his place. His problems started to arise when that delivery person came up and handed him 50 boxes, filled with things he do not know. He's grateful though. The people behind the packages are good friend of his, the very same friends who Tommy thought was normal commoners but are actually elites pretending to be one.

Planning to unbox the boxes, he started with the small ones first, planning to open the huge ones, last.

A knock on his door sent him out, again. He kept the urge to scream and yell at the person who's knocking because honestly, can't they leave him and this actually lovely place be? He begrudgingly got up and opened the door with a scrunched up nose bridge and a grumpy face. "Ugh, what?"

"Seems like you're in a bad mood already but that's alright"

"Tubbo!" Tommy greeted with a cheer yet quickly shifted and dimmed down when he asked a logical question, "What are you doing here?"

Tubbo smiled despite the grumpy tone from the younger's voice, "It's lunch time and I'm here to take you to the campus' cafeteria!"

Tommy lifted his left eyebrow, crossing his arms and leaned at the side wall in the process. "That's all? Thanks for the offer but as you can see, I'm quite busy right now and therefore, don't have time to eat. Moreover, I can go to this canteen of yours later myself. Now, if you'll let me, I will close this door and can begin screeching in agony as I will figure out what to do with these many packages. Goodbye"

Tubbo widened his eyes for a moment and stopped the door from closing as Tommy motioned the door to be closed. "Jesus Christ! There's no need to be hostile, big man!"

"I have the right to be when there's no improvement of this place that I've spent my efforts on for the last 3 hours! I am already a disappointment and I don't want to add more things that could worsen my disappointment state, if that's even possible"

Both Tubbo and Tommy stared at each other for a short minute, the other thinking of a plan while the other wanted to be left alone. The tension broke with Tubbo's maniacal grin which Tommy didn't fail to experience those familiar shudder. The blonde didn't even notice, for the first time in a while, that Tubbo was about to catch hold of his hand which he successfully did and ran, bringing an ill-tempered Tommy with him. "WHAT THE FUCK TOBIAS- WHATEVER YOUR LAST NAME IS- SLOW DOWN"

-

Tubbo stopped abruptly, causing Tommy to almost trip over due to the sudden stop. Tommy gasps for breath as Tubbo enters the open entrance to the cafeteria. The blonde can't help but to follow the stares he is receiving from these students that are scattered in front of their lockers and amidst these enormous halls. Before stepping another tile to enter the cafeteria however, he can't help himself but to glare (which is quite scary to look at if it's serious) at the boy (who he calls himself a man) who's been sending him dirty looks. He watches his eyes widen, even if it's so subtle, in fear and quickly looks away. Tommy smirks and chuckles darkly, quite loud enough for a specific range of people to hear, before entering the cafeteria.

Little did he know, those range of people and that boy thought of the same thing, 'that boy is trouble'. Aren't all commoners, right?

The cafeteria, or a common and easy to understand synonym is the word 'canteen' and is used for people like him who don't want to make things more complicated as it is, is big. If he thinks those halls both Tubbo and he passed earlier were enormous, then this one is gigantic in hectares! It's cleaner than those ones in public schools he's been at and the placement in chairs, tables and all is organized as well. The place's roof is high, a small quarter of its length is covered with glass and the rest is with- cement? Whatever those brilliant engineers and architects use for the making of the roof. The place even has a second floor!

Tommy looks at the northwest where the catering of food is being held, the glass pane railing is seen by everyone. Is the kitchen really that big that it needs a second floor? Or was there another catering area for the people who's dining on the second floor? Tommy mentally shrugs away his thoughts and continues to speculate. The side windows, showing the outside and the bright daylight are all breakable glass with checkered type of design. There are vending machines on each side, circular tables with parsons chairs around them, rectangle tables on each side accompanied with a chair for single or double seats and pub tables and high chairs in each corner. Students are swarming the first floor to the second quickly, each with their respective friends and stereotypical cliques that Tommy can tell which is which (he has a good judgment, after all, no matter how sensitive and offensive it may be).

From the main entrance (he almost missed the other two entrances on each side) where he stood at (he has been receiving weird and strange looks from the elites which he doesn't mind at. Let them stare and look at him like a wild animal that got out from the zoo because he's judging them for the entire time, treating this canteen slash cafeteria as his courtroom), his left consisted of students that's taking academics so serious to the point, they are studying the last grading's curriculum where the first grading didn't even start yet. The students were so caught up in their laptop, some of which were also listening to music while eating based on their headphones and airpods on their ears that they didn't notice the new student looking at them closely. Tommy grimaced at their food options (which were all green and healthy-) before switching his attention to his right.

The first person he recognized in this group was the infamous jock, Jared and his cheerleader, Sally. Salome "Sally" Plourde, the rumored ex-girlfriend of Apollo William Crafton. Jared Lawless, the rumored Sally's rebound. In some cases, Jared is rumored to be the person who Sally got in a relationship with while being in a relationship with William which means Sally cheated on William. Tommy sheepishly looked at the couple and grimaced when Jared pulled Sally closer and kissed her neck with a smug afterlook, laughing with their friends in a boisterous volume. Disgusting.

Tommy looked away and accidentally landed on William's disgusted glare at the couple, not even noticing that someone is looking at him. Maybe the rumor is true but in which latter? Tommy shakes his head, nope. That's not the mystery he's trying to solve here, focus Tommyinnit. Maybe he can figure that out later- "TOMMY!" His eyes widen in surprise when Tubbo called his name over. He looked at the short brunette who's waving his arms in the air and mentally facepalmed, now people will know his name.

Tommy didn't miss the looks which doubled in number due to Tubbo's yell. Those people he had been judging earlier now looked at him with some curious and egotistical looks. Tubbo motioned him to come closer, specifically in the unofficial Student Council Table which was in the front center. How did he know it's the Student Council Table, you may ask? It's just obvious. Dream Clay Wastakenn with his dirty blonde, brown-ish hair was sitting on the head chair who now looked at him with a tilt of his head. Lycomedes Technoblade Crafton with his dyed pink crepe-shade braided hair, who was sitting near his brother who looked at him with neutral but observant eyes.

Well, he can't waste all this attention, now isn't it?

Taking a deep, dramatic breath (despite his lack of friends before, he was a theater kid at heart), he mustered a serious yet confident expression and began to strut, taking the floor as his. Eyes followed his every move but he did not care as he began to confidently stride. He made sure his walk is not stiff and is successfully done with ease. After all, he has been natural at this since childhood! The whispers boosts his ego despite viewing it as negative and he finally stopped when he reached his short destination. Tubbo, now beside him, greeted him with another smile. As if he didn't drag Tommy down here.

"Everyone! Let's welcome our new student! Tomathy Kraken!" Tubbo announced as he began to clap, the others following suit. Tommy resisted the urge to groan as he forced himself to smile, repaying the forceful claps. He turned around and smiled at the crowd, slightly bowing in greetings

"Hello" Tommy awkwardly waved his hand at the student council members as the claps died down. Tubbo motioned him to sit in the free seat in front of him. This is where he will die, he fucking knew it

"Hi! Welcome to Blackthorne Academia!" A teenager with split colored hair spoke up first. A part of his hair is black while the half of it is white, their mask matched the colors. "I'm Ranboo Beloved! Nice to meet you, Tomathy!"

"Call me Tommy, big man!" Tommy recommends which Ranboo smiled at and nodded

"May I ask, why are you not wearing your uniform?" Justin Time Amadeo, Sergeant at Arms, said with a raise of his brow.

Tubbo, who was about to defend his new blonde friend, got interrupted by the said blonde, himself. "Well, I was busy organizing my things at my dorm and getting settled. Having no plans of eating lunch. Then your friend, Tubbo, knocked at my door and dragged me here, leaving me no time to change into a proper uniform which leads to now. Furthermore, this isn't a school day, am I right? According to the student handbook, you can wear appropriate civilian attire during no school days" Tommy smiled momentarily, staring at the Sergeant at Arms intently then shrugged. "Is that a good explanation?"

Amadeo blotted his mouth with a napkin, "Yeah, it's good enough. Thank you"

"You're welcome!"

Quackity, who was drinking his water, laughed, spitting the water all over the person who was sitting on the opposite side of the table which was Wilbur Soot who was rightfully pissed off. "What the fuck Quackity?"

Quackity laughed more, "Oops, sorry?"

"It's not funny" Techno deadpanned, offering his brother a towel which Wilbur aggressively accepted.

Ignoring the commotion, Tubbo rolled his eyes, directed at Deo. "Such a goody two shoes, Amadeo. It seems like you forget that you're a troublemaker along with your friends. Speaking of your friends, where are they?"

Tommy looked at the so-called Timedeo, watched him as he glared at Tubbo with determined eyes. He keeps up with his good posture, has proper etiquettes considering he did all the napkin etiquette right which brings a stern, authoritarian aura. His brunette hair ends on his neckline, a part of it is tied up. Black lens eyeglasses covered his eyes and small piercings were pierced on both of his ears.

Before Deo could reply, the right entrance opened with a bang and there, right in cue; Luke Something, Joshua Bitzel and Kit Wisp, entered the cafeteria. If Tommy thinks his entrance is spectacular then he doesn't even know what to call theirs. Deo smirked, "Well, right in time"

"Great" Jack started, "The Business Bay is here"

"Business Bay?"

"They're the troublemaker of Blackthorne Academia and yes, Deo is part of them, practically the leader despite his status of Sergeant of Arms! Don't even get me started with the rest. Luke Something is the founding club president of The Classicists, the art club here in the Academia. Joshua Bitzel is the founding club chairman of Boolean Connoisseur, the technology club here in the Academia. Kit Wisp, founding club president of The Picturesque, a photography club here. Have you notice the pattern?" Jack ranted with wonder and admiration in both his eyes and the tone of his voice. 'It seems like he's a fan of them then' the blonde thought, curiosity piqued his interest.

"Gee, thanks for the information, Jack" Deo stood up, pushed his glasses up and walked to his friends, leaving the Student Council Table. Tommy noticed Tubbo huffed in annoyance, it seems and asked, "Why do you seem like you hate them? I thought you didn't?"

Purpled chuckled in a teasing manner, "It's because he's jealous of them. Everyone is jealous of them! The Business Bay do whatever they want here and doesn't get caught because they're the teacher's favorite and they strategize their plan accordingly and therefore, their pranks have no errors and go smoothly. They're pranksters that also do well in their academics. Meanwhile, whenever Tubbo tries to do a prank, it earns him a detention. Poor Ranboo always on his tails and ends up involved"

"Shut the fuck up, Purpled. You're jealous of them, too!" Tubbo huffed once again, crossing his arms and pouting

"Now, now, no need to fight, boys" Karl stopped the banter before it will get serious

"Don't be such a buzzkill, mi querida-" Karl slapped Quackity which earned him a yelp in reply. Why is everyone here so bad at keeping their relationship a secret? He watched as Sapnap gave them a warning through eye contact, his smile still on to please the guest but it's obviously strained and forced.

Wilbur rolled his eyes, shook his head in a disgruntled expression, stood up and left without a word. His brother sighed and left, following his brother out.

"Sorry about Wilbur," Niki apologized for his friend's behavior, "It's been a rough day, that's all"

Rough day to be disgusted at Sally and Jared's blatant show? Tommy smiled either way, "It's no problem"

A ring echoed the table's vicinity. It was from Quackity's smart watch that lights up when that awfully familiar alarm ring whose soundtrack is usually used in movies, rings and vibrates. Quackity then turned it off, allowed himself to look at the time and faced his comrades. "Sorry new kid, we have a meeting to get to. We'll talk to you later!"

"We have a meeting?" Ranboo speaks up, cleaning his portion of the table while gathering his things

"It's honestly worrying that you're the fundraising officer which involves money, mind you" George muttered. The group left the place with a bid of goodbye to Tommy, promising to talk more later on, leaving the said individual at the table, alone from all these wild stares. Honestly, what's up with them? He paid them no mind and mind his own business, stood up and proceeded to go to the catering area where they serve food.

He observed the people in front of him, getting their own food. He observed as a student gave their school identification card to the server, scanned the said item to a scanner, returned the item accompanied with the food they seemingly bought and went. His eyes slipped on the food prices and was never more thankful. He will starve his way to death if this scholarship doesn't include the food and beverage payment.

As the line went progressively quicker and shorter, only one person was ahead of him then it was his turn next. As he's waiting, there are voices overlapping his hearing, sprouting clear words that he can't help but to overhear their private conversation (it's not so private considering their loud volume).

"Hey! Have you heard the news?"

"What news?"

"That Theseus Crafton's case was closed after a decade of ongoing trials and investigation? Both the authorities and the government that Lord and Lady Crafton was affiliated with proclaimed the youngest Crafton dead!"

"I feel bad for the Craftons"

"Yeah, especially Apollo. He took the news the hardest"

"Both twins took the news the hardest! Lycomedes went blank during chess class! And he's not that type of person to blank out mid-game even if it's just for trial and fun"

"I can't even imagine what Lord and Lady Crafton may be going through. Their little prince is gone!"

"Excuse me?" Tommy snapped out from his imaginative state to the world of reality. He faced the middle-aged woman who serves food, giving him a patient, sincere and gentle expression. "May I ask what your order is?"

Tommy blinked, "Uh-right. Uhm, can I get the lasagna and uh- yogurts? Please?"

"Will do! What about your beverages?"

Beverages- oh. "Do you have a cola?"

"Diet, Zero or just the Original?"

What- "Original?"

"Coming right up!"

-

Theseus huh, seems familiar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 927 14
What do you do when you meet a somewhat funny, cool, cute guy in school and you want to talk to them? You don't. You literally stare at them for hour...
18.1K 947 22
Dianthus Caryophyllus [ di•anthus ca·ryophyl•lus ] n. Disdain, Disappointment, Rejection OR A Writer! Tommyinnit with a sprinkle of angst, jealousy...
110K 5.8K 53
Dream was one of the most renowned Private Detectives in the world. There wasn't a case he couldn't solve. Unless of course that case involved Operat...
71.2K 3K 22
Tommy likes making chaos. Tubbo likes planning chaos. Ranboo secretly loves chaos. They are the perfect team. Tubbo has a big plan to cause lots of t...