Daycare Maintenance (Sun/Moon...

By Clara-TV

DO NOT REPOST IN ANY FORMAT! This includes republishing my work onto other sites or uploading it onto YouTube... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Halloween Special
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Preparing for the final | Final call for QnA Questions
Holiday Special
Leave the Pizzaplex ☆
Disassemble Vanny (1/2) ☆ ☆
Disassemble Vanny (2/2) ☆ ☆
Road Trip (1/2) ☆ ☆
Road Trip (2/2) ☆ ☆
Fire (1/2) ☆ ☆
Fire (2/2) ☆ ☆
Kill Afton ☆ ☆
Princess Quest (1/2) ☆ ☆ ☆
QnA Shorts
QnA
Upcoming Epilogue + Pet Project
Epilogue Pt. 1
Epilogue Pt. 2
Epilogue Pt. 3
Epilogue Pt. 4
Epilogue Pt. 5
Epilogue Pt. 6
Epilogue Pt. 7
Epilogue Pt. 8
Epilogue Pt. 9
Epilogue Pt. 10
Epilogue Pt. 11
Epilogue Pt. 12
Epilogue Pt. 13
Epilogue Pt. 14
Epilogue Pt. 15
The End

Princess Quest (2/2) ☆ ☆ ☆

462 37 20
By Clara-TV

A few months had gone by. The Pizzaplex had been shut down for a bit and was working on being relocated. During that time, Ms. Williams had fixed you up and had you help with fixing up the animatronics. Most employees had been either laid off or were temporarily suspended from working. The Pizzaplex was being downsized and the layout was being completely changed to prevent any more "incidents" as many of the managers had been calling them.

From what you learned, Ms. Williams, and now Dave, were the only two higher ups who knew what had actually happened that night. Everyone else had just been told that some assholes had been breaking into the building and ruining the animatronics as well as putting Vanessa in danger. No one found out about William Afton, no one found out about the virus that had infected both animatronics and people, no one found out the truth. Hell, you being a robot was kept on the down low.

Currently, the Pizzaplex was a few days away from its grand reopening. You were sitting at the desk in the new daycare, going over the new company policies that had just been released as well as trying to figure out what your actual job title was as you hadn't been told yet. Oliver and Gregory were running around the daycare, playing a game of tag with Sun and Foxy. You had gotten permission to fix him up and give the fox animatronic his own space in the daycare. You thought he would be a good addition to the daycare, someone who could help take care of the older kids. You also wanted to fix him up to honor Bill, though you didn't really tell anyone that. After all, Foxy was his favorite animatronic.

"You're not going to join them?" Moon asked, leaning over the desk and smiling down at you.

That was another new change to the daycare. Sun and Moon had been separated. It was mostly for safety reasons after what had happened at the old location. Ms. Williams didn't want to risk having to completely shut down the daycare again due to one half of the attendant glitching or being tampered with. It took a while for the two to get used to not sharing a body, but they adjusted rather fast when they realized they had more ways to mess with you now.

"No. I have stuff I need to do," you said.

"Oh come on. It looks like you're just doing some boring paperwork," Moon said.

"One, you're not playing either and two, I'll have plenty of time to hang out and play after this place opens," you said.

Moon chuckled and shook his head, tucking a stray piece of hair behind your ear. "Touche."

You smiled and rolled your eyes, opening up the document that outlined your position and what you'd be doing. Your smile immediately fell though the second your eyes landed on your position title.

"Daycare worker? Seriously? Not head of daycare?" you grumbled. You scrolled through the rest of the document, growing more and more annoyed. "Did they actually hire some rando for the head of daycare position? I'm literally the last person who was still working for the daycare when it closed."

"Maybe it's because you're a robot?" Moon suggested.

"Doubt it. Ms. Williams said I was still going to mostly be treated like all the other human workers," you said.

"Mostly?"

"I mean, I technically don't need lunch breaks anymore. We got that changed while I was being repaired."

You heard the sound of a notification coming from your computer. You glanced back down at it, seeing an email notification. You clicked on it, opening the email and reading through it.

"(y/n), two of our new daycare workers have come in for a tour of the place. I'm going to show them around most of the building, but I want you to be the one to show them around the daycare and introduce them to the animatronics.

I will see you in about fifteen minutes."

You sighed, standing up and walking out from behind the desk. You clapped your hands together, catching the attention of at least Sun.

"Hey! We've got new workers coming in to check the place out! Let's wind it down and try to get this place in order!" you yelled. This seemed to catch the attention of the other three. "Let's try to clean this place up a little before everyone gets here."

"But cleaning is boring," Gregory whined.

"Yeah! Cleaning is boring!" Oliver repeated.

You sighed, shaking your head. You could have them just sit this out, but you knew that not only would it take you longer to clean, but you risked the two getting into stuff. While Gregory had become a second brother to you, his habit of snooping around and getting into trouble only seemed to grow after the Pizzaplex incident and it had started to rub off on Oliver. The two had become little trouble makers and you were left cleaning up after them.

"Aye, how about this? Whoever cleans the most gets to be me first mate," Foxy said, kneeling down in front of the two boys.

Oliver and Gregory looked at each other then back at Foxy before Oliver turned and sprinted off, Gregory following close behind as they yelled about who was going to win the little contest. You laughed. walking over to Foxy and placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Thank you, I owe you one," you said.

"It be no problem," he said, standing up.

You looked over to see Sun and Moon grabbing some bins and cleaning supplies from one of the closets. You smiled, walking over to them and helping them grab everything. You spent the next fifteen minutes working on cleaning everything up; putting away toys, pushing all the balls back into the ball pits, wiping down any shoe marks from the game of tag. After a bit, you heard the sound of the daycare doors opening and you looked up. Your eyes widened at the sight of the two people standing there.

"Oh my god..."

"(y/n)!"

You were immediately engulfed by two pairs of arms. You hugged Peter and Kelly back, gripping onto the backs of their shirts.

"You're- you're alive!" Peter exclaimed.

"No one told you I wasn't dead?" you asked, still in slight shock to be seeing him again.

"No! We found that- that pile of bloody scrap at your house and thought you had been killed. We called the police but no one got back to us!" Kelly said.

"Mr. Peter! Ms. Kelly!"

Oliver was quick to run over to the three of you, immediately latching onto Kelly.

"Ollie! Oh my gosh, you're okay! You had us worried sick!" Kelly said, hugging him back.

"What are you guys even doing here?" you asked.

"Ms. Williams reached out to me and said she was reopening the daycare and wanted to know if I'd be interested in managing the place again. She even offered to give Kelly a position here," Peter explained.

"So... you're the new head of daycare?" you asked.

"Yeah. I honestly thought she only reached out because you were gone. I didn't think you'd still be here," he said.

"You."

You and Peter looked up to see Moon glaring down at him, his arms crossed. Sun was standing behind him with Gregory and Foxy not too far away.

"Good to see you too, trouble maker," Peter said, smirking.

"Oh please, like I wanted you back," Moon said, smirking as well.

Peter walked over to Moon before pulling him into a hug.

"I missed you, bud."

Moon slowly hugged him back.

"Missed you, too."

Peter let him go, turning to face Sun and opening his arms.

"And let's not forget Sunny boy."

Sun almost immediately latched onto him, letting out an excited squeal as he bounced up and down. You watched as Peter talked with the animatronics, Gregory darting over to you and latching onto your arm.

"He's one of the new workers?" he whispered.

"Peter's worked in the daycare for a while. He's one of the best workers I've met," you said. Then, a thought crossed your mind and you looked over at Kelly. "Do you know if Amanda is going to be coming back?"

"Oh lord no!" you heard Moon exclaim from behind you as Peter and Sun burst out laughing.

"I don't actually know. I think I heard Ms. Williams say something about her working part time in a different department?" she said.

You nodded.

A few hours went by and before long, you were packing up for the night. Everyone had gone home and Gregory and Oliver had already gone home. You wound up moving out of your house and in with Ms. Williams, so she had taken the two back home. While you would've loved to have kept Bill's house, you knew it would be safer for you to move in with Ms. Williams. Though, you would often spend the night at the daycare. Foxy had left to go hang out with the main stage performers, something he had been doing since you first reactivated him. That just left you, Sun, and Moon in their room. The two animatronics had their own little room close to the new Rockstar Row, allowing them to not only be closer to the other animatronics during the night, but also giving them the chance to socialize.

You were laying on the large bed the two had in their room, Moon laying next to you as Sun sat at the vanity table, fiddling with the foam sun rays on his head. You could feel Moon's arms wrapped around you, cuddling you like you were a stuffed toy. A charging cord was hooked up to the back of his head, the cable running over the edge of the bed and down the wall.

"Sun, come here. You need to start charging soon," you said.

"One moment, Sunshine," he said, his gaze still focused on the mirror.

"I will turn the lights out and go to bed without you," you said.

"You and I both know Moon's grip is too strong for you to get up right now."

"... hush."

Sun giggled and you could see him roll his eyes. He stood up, flicking off the lights before climbing into bed and laying on your other side. You watched him plug in a cord before he wrapped his arms around you as well.

"Took you long enough. I was considering actually letting them go," Moon mumbled, causing you to jump slightly. You thought he was asleep.

"Oh hush. You know I don't like being dirty while I charge," Sun grumbled.

"Diva."

"Drama queen."

"Ladies, ladies, I love you both but kindly shut up and go to sleep," you said, suppressing a laugh.

"You're the one who squeals like a little girl when I-"

"Moon! What did we say about being appropriate," Sun exclaimed, cutting Moon off.

"I don't see why I need to have a filter right now. There aren't any kids around," Moon said.

After the virus incident, Moon had apparently lost the filter that had been programmed in. He was extremely good at watching his language and actions during the day, but that all changed whenever you stayed over at the end of your shift. Sun, of course, strongly objected to this. Though, you weren't sure how much of that was him being jealous that Moon could say that sort of stuff and he couldn't and how much of it was him actually not liking it when Moon dropped the filter.

"Let's just go to sleep. I actually want to have energy for when this place opens," you said.

"Alright, Starlight. We can sleep," Moon said, kissing your shoulder.

You could feel Sun nodding against you, pressing a kiss to your jaw. You shifted slightly, giving the two animatronics kisses on the cheeks. They cuddled closer to you, allowing you to wrap an arm under each of them. You let out a content sigh, closing your eyes. You will admit, this was the nice part of being a robot. You could actually be with the two boys you loved. You could cuddle with them, kiss them, sleep with them. As long as you did that stuff outside of business hours, you were free to love them for as long as you wanted. And the best part? You'd get to love them for all eternity.

<><><><><>

This ending is the ending I personally consider to be the cannon ending for this story. All other endings are being treated as "what if" scenarios.

Thank you guys for being here until the end with me. It's been a wild ride, but I don't regret bringing this book to a close.

Thank you for the support and I hope you all got as much joy out of reading this as I did writing it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1.6K 30
You live alone and work at a small coffee shop that isn't too far from your house. Another thing you live close to is a place that you go to every so...
94.7K 4.7K 40
Y/n Will Go By They/Them, I'll try my best to make them gender neutral! -- Y/n Is stolen from the real world, Finding themself in the Fnaf Universe...
162 7 15
Actively being written. I'll try to update every day or every other day! You needed a new job and it's just your luck that a new mall opened up. "Fr...
5.8K 276 15
You a dumb idiot with bumbling AuDHD end up stuck in the PizzaPlex, where you hide in the Daycare making a new best time friend. To say this turn of...