Daycare Maintenance (Sun/Moon...

By Clara-TV

DO NOT REPOST IN ANY FORMAT! This includes republishing my work onto other sites or uploading it onto YouTube... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Halloween Special
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Preparing for the final | Final call for QnA Questions
Holiday Special
Leave the Pizzaplex ☆
Disassemble Vanny (1/2) ☆ ☆
Disassemble Vanny (2/2) ☆ ☆
Road Trip (1/2) ☆ ☆
Road Trip (2/2) ☆ ☆
Fire (1/2) ☆ ☆
Kill Afton ☆ ☆
Princess Quest (1/2) ☆ ☆ ☆
Princess Quest (2/2) ☆ ☆ ☆
QnA Shorts
QnA
Upcoming Epilogue + Pet Project
Epilogue Pt. 1
Epilogue Pt. 2
Epilogue Pt. 3
Epilogue Pt. 4
Epilogue Pt. 5
Epilogue Pt. 6
Epilogue Pt. 7
Epilogue Pt. 8
Epilogue Pt. 9
Epilogue Pt. 10
Epilogue Pt. 11
Epilogue Pt. 12
Epilogue Pt. 13
Epilogue Pt. 14
Epilogue Pt. 15
The End

Fire (2/2) ☆ ☆

406 29 6
By Clara-TV

You felt yourself slowly beginning to wake up. Your eyes opened to see a dimly lit room. You could hear the sound of someone typing away and your head rolled over, seeing an unfamiliar woman sitting at a computer desk. All around her were robotic parts, things like endoskeletons, casing, wires, circuit boards, anything one would need to create a robot or animatronic. You sat up, catching the woman's attention. She turned to you, a soft smile on her face.

"You're finally up. I was worried you wouldn't start up at all," she said, standing up from her computer and walking over.

"Who.. are you?" you slowly asked.

"My name is Veronica Williams. I'm head of maintenance at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. Do you know who you are?" the woman said, a soft smile on her face.

"My name is... Star," you said.

"That's right! And do you know what you're supposed to be doing, Star?" Veronica asked.

"I work at the daycare... taking care of kids, correct?" you said.

"Spot on, dear! Now, let's introduce you to the other animatronics you'll be working with," Veronica said.

She helped you stand up before leading you down a few hallways and into a large, colorful room. There were two large play structures, a ball pit, some smaller play structures that looked like castles and walls, a few tables with chairs neatly pushed in, a corner with a few bookshelves, pillows, beanbags, and a box of what looked like hand puppets, and a large curtain in the back.

"Hm... normally at least a few of them are out and about," Veronica mumbled, though you were pretty sure it was to herself.

Just then, you heard the sound of someone skipping towards you. You turned around, seeing an animatronic with a head shaped like a cloud and a puffy white dress skipping over.

"Good morning, Ms. Williams. Is this our new friend you've been telling us about?" the animatronic asked, stopping a few feet away from you.

"Yes. Cloud, this is our newest addition to the daycare team, Star," Veronica said.

"Oh, you're that animatronic made by that one person Sun and Moon won't stop talking about. You're so cute! It's nice to finally meet you," Cloud said, holding out her hand.

You took it, slowly shaking it and mumbling a small "thank you" to her compliment.

"Sun and Moon?" you asked.

"Yeah, they're basically the second in command here. I guess they would've been the ones running this place but some stuff happened before the rest of us were created and now one of the newer animatronics runs this place," Cloud said, shrugging. She turned, smiling at Veronica. "Want me to show them around?"

"That would be wonderful. Where are your friends, by the way?" Veronica asked.

"Everyone but Puppet and I stayed up way past when we were supposed to start the recharge cycle so they're all still charging," Cloud said.

"Of course... I'll be bringing more arts and crafts supplies that needs to be put away. Once everyone's up and Star is introduced, you all will start putting it away," Veronica said.

"And what about those new hires you mentioned?"

"They'll be coming in later. One of them is a returning employee, so Sun and Moon should already know him."

"Alrighty! Welp, let's get your tour started!"

Cloud led you around the daycare, showing off all the different areas. She explained to you that a string of strange happenings that ended with the building burning down caused management to make some changes to the way they were running the daycare and many of the other locations in the building. The biggest change was separating the old daycare attendant into two animatronics, Sun and Moon. Cloud said they would've been in charge if it wasn't for a nasty virus that took over Moon's system as well as how Sun reacted to said virus. So, the two were demoted to second in charge and another animatronic from one of the older locations had been remade to fit the theme of the daycare and take center stage. There were a few other animatronics that had been added, another one being a redesign of another older animatronic and the rest being newer additions. Apparently, while most of the other animatronics were designed by Veronica and her two kids, you had been designed by a now deceased employee. Though, Cloud didn't know their name, saying that if you wanted to learn more you should talk to Sun and Moon.

"There you are! I'm surprised you weren't here to be the first to greet our new friend," Cloud said, leading you over to an animatronic that looked less robotic and more like a puppet or doll of some kind. It was wearing a puffy black jester outfit with stripes around the forearms, calves, and torso and white frills and puffballs acting as little accents. Its face was just a white mask with an emotionless expression and rosy red cheeks. Its eyes were pitch black, but its blank expression morphed into a smile as soon as it saw the two of you. It gave you a wave, radiating a kind and friendly aura.

"This is the Puppet. It's the head of the daycare. It's mute, so it won't respond normally. It mostly uses sign language," Cloud explained.

"I'm supposed to know sign language, right?" you asked.

"Yup! All of us do! It's programmed into our systems," Cloud said.

You heard the sound of curtains moving. You turned, seeing two animatronics walking out from behind them, also wearing jester outfits similar to that of the Puppet. One had a Sun face and his outfit was primarily yellow and orange with red frills and ribbons and stripes on the pants. The other had a Moon face and his outfit was primarily blue and white with blue frills and ribbons, the striped pattern on his pants being replaced with yellow stars and a nightcap adorning the top of his head. The two both had bells attached to the ribbons on them, causing them to jingle with each step.

Cloud turned as well, looking at the two animatronics as a grin spread over her face.

"Hey! Sun! Moon! We have a new friend! It's the one that (y/n) person apparently designed!" Cloud called, waving the two over.

You could see the animatronic who you assumed was Sun practically light up as he dashed over to you, the other animatronic who had to be Moon following behind.

"Wow! You're so cute! (y/n) never told us you'd be this cute," he said, picking you up and spinning you around.

You felt your body tense up as the sound of fans whirring to life echoed through your ears. Why did him calling you cute get you so flustered while Cloud calling you cute had no effect? Maybe it was the way he seemed to over exaggerate it? That had to be it.

"Sun, put them down. You don't want to break them on the first day," Moon said, placing a hand on Sun's shoulder and forcing him to stop spinning around with you.

"Oh come on, you can't tell me they're not cute!" Sun whined.

"I never said that."

Moon turned to look at you, a warm smile on his face.

"So, what's your name, little one?" Moon asked.

"I'm Star," you said.

The two animatronics immediately froze. They both looked like they had seen or heard a ghost. Then, their expressions changed. Moon looked like he was holding back a frown, his mouth trembling as he forced a smile onto his face. Sun, however, looked furious. You had to hold back a whimper as you shrunk into yourself. Without a word, he set you back on the ground before storming off in the direction of Veronica, who had just entered the daycare again.

"What did I do...?" you whispered.

"You didn't do anything, Star. Sun and I just... realized something. You don't need to worry about it," Moon said, picking you up and hugging you.

You hugged him back, flinching slightly at the sound of yelling. Moon began to rock you from side to side, rubbing your back and humming a small tune.

"What is his problem? First he acts all freaky when we all get powered on for the first time, which I guess I can understand after everything that happened to you two, but now he's yelling at Ms. Williams for no reason?" Cloud grumbled.

"Star just... reminds him- both of us of their creator, specifically their voice," Moon said.

"Still, that's no reason to react like that."

You glanced over at the Puppet, seeing it raise its hands.

[Did you have a crush on their creator?]

You could feel Moon tense up as Cloud burst out laughing.

"Oh lord, let me guess? You had a thing for a human~," she teased.

"I-it wasn't that," Moon mumbled.

"Then what was it~? Didja kiss them~?"

"Shut up! They were just special to us!"

"You were in love with a worker! You were in love with a worker!"

"Don't make me disassemble you."

"You promised you'd fix them!"

The four of you froze at the sound of Sun's scream. It was shortly followed by the sound of sobbing as he yelled the phrase one last time before running back behind the curtains. The sight made you feel horrible. It felt like this was your fault.

"Guessing we should leave him alone?" Cloud asked.

"I'll talk to him. I know what's up," Moon said.

"You ever going to tell the rest of us what's up?"

"... eventually."

Moon set you down before walking back behind the curtains. You watched him leave, feeling worse and worse the further he got away. You could feel Cloud place and hand on your shoulder and you looked up at her, seeing her giving you a bittersweet smile.

"Hey, it's okay. Sun's just been... moody. I think he really wants the daycare to reopen so he can see his old friends from when it was just him and Moon," she said. You knew she was trying to be comforting, but you could tell that she didn't even know what was up with him.

You glanced over at the Puppet, trying to see if it had any thoughts on the situation.

[Let's do something else. You still need to meet everyone else, right Star?]

"Y-yeah. I do," you mumbled.

This time, the Puppet began to show you around, introducing you to the rest of the group. There was Ballora, specifically the "Northern Lights" version as she was called, then there was Solar and Lunar, the two Eclipse brothers, who were sort of an equal and opposite to Sun and Moon. You were also introduced to the other animatronics, albeit briefly, who ran the stage shows along with Foxy who ran a daycare that was meant for older kids that still couldn't be left by themselves.

As soon as you were back, you could see everyone out and about. Well, everyone except Sun and Moon.

"I want to go check on them. This feels like it's my fault," you whispered.

[I won't stop you, but do be careful. When Sun gets into any sort of mood, he can get very mean. Or at least, very loud.]

"Alright. Thank you," you said.

You walked over to the curtains, sliding behind them and looking around the room. It was dark. The walls were painted with different landscapes all in the night and glowing stars were dotted around the ceiling and upper walls. The ground was covered in blankets and pillows and there were a few bookshelves and large bins scattered around. Off to your right was a door that was propped open, leading into a dark hallway. You could hear the sound of talking coming from the door and you slowly walked over, being as quiet as possible as you walked down the hallway.

"I miss them, Moon... I miss them so much."

"I know you do, but you shouldn't take it out on Star."

"That's not their name."

"But that's what Ms. Williams wants us to call them now. She doesn't want them to know."

"But they were ours! Why can't they know?"

"I don't know, Sun. I don't know."

You carefully knocked on the doorframe, poking your head in. The two animatronics looked slightly startled at your presence.

"Can I come in?" you whispered.

"Of course," Moon said, quickly brushing off his shock and opening up his arms.

You walked over, feeling him pick you up and place you on the bed he and Sun were sitting on. Sun was still tense, his face displaying a mix of emotions. Shock, sadness, anger. You moved over to him, grabbing onto his shirt and hugging him.

"I'm sorry I hurt you," you whispered.

"Oh... oh no. No, no, no. You didn't hurt me, Sunshine. It wasn't you, I promise," Sun said, hugging you back.

The nickname was both strange and comforting to you. You didn't know why he called you that, but it made you feel happy.

"You really didn't do anything wrong, Star. I don't think anything you could've done would've changed how today went," Moon said, rubbing your back.

"What about that (y/n) person? I'm making you guys upset because I sound like them, right?"

"You had no control over what your voice sounded like. We're not going to hold that against you," Moon said.

"And besides! We always liked (y/n)'s voice and since they're... g-gone it's nice to hear it again," Sun added.

"What happened to them?" you asked.

"They died trying to save us when the building was on fire. Well, specifically Sun cause he was the one who was out but I'd like to think they were trying to save the both of us," Moon said.

"But you were made by them so... you kinda are them now!" Sun said.

You nodded. The two animatronics shifted to where you were all lying down, you nestled in between them, Sun hugging you, and Moon laying behind you as he gently rubbed the back of your head. You felt so safe like this. You didn't know why, but you were honestly going to stop caring. Everything felt right to you, and you weren't going to complain. You'd find out more about (y/n) later.

<><><><><>

This ending is going to have the potential to turn into a second book or one-shot series.

I'm still undecided.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.1K 39
Finally moving out at the age of 22; and you needed a new job to support yourself. So, you applied for a job at the most popular attraction around, F...
218K 6K 34
Y/n, the new daycare co-worker. You decided you wanted to do something different. You used to be a journalist but always had the dream to work with c...
5.8K 277 15
You a dumb idiot with bumbling AuDHD end up stuck in the PizzaPlex, where you hide in the Daycare making a new best time friend. To say this turn of...
4K 176 14
He laughed right at my face. "You shouldn't be here. Naughty naughty~" he waggled a finger at me. I wanted to cower underneath this tall figure but I...