Daycare Maintenance (Sun/Moon...

By Clara-TV

DO NOT REPOST IN ANY FORMAT! This includes republishing my work onto other sites or uploading it onto YouTube... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Halloween Special
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Preparing for the final | Final call for QnA Questions
Holiday Special
Leave the Pizzaplex ☆
Disassemble Vanny (2/2) ☆ ☆
Road Trip (1/2) ☆ ☆
Road Trip (2/2) ☆ ☆
Fire (1/2) ☆ ☆
Fire (2/2) ☆ ☆
Kill Afton ☆ ☆
Princess Quest (1/2) ☆ ☆ ☆
Princess Quest (2/2) ☆ ☆ ☆
QnA Shorts
QnA
Upcoming Epilogue + Pet Project
Epilogue Pt. 1
Epilogue Pt. 2
Epilogue Pt. 3
Epilogue Pt. 4
Epilogue Pt. 5
Epilogue Pt. 6
Epilogue Pt. 7
Epilogue Pt. 8
Epilogue Pt. 9
Epilogue Pt. 10
Epilogue Pt. 11
Epilogue Pt. 12
Epilogue Pt. 13
Epilogue Pt. 14
Epilogue Pt. 15
The End

Disassemble Vanny (1/2) ☆ ☆

628 29 3
By Clara-TV

Content Warning:

This chapter contains a near death experience. If this is something you are uncomfortable with, there will be a summary provided at the end of the chapter.

<><><><><>

You ran towards the entrance as fast as you could, hoping and praying that the two boys were still there. Even if they weren't, you hoped that Oliver had been smart and ran to find Peter. Upon arriving, you couldn't find anyone at the entrance, not even Freddy. Your heart dropped and you realized they must've been somewhere else. You just hoped you weren't too late.

You ran back into the Pizzaplex, looking around for the three. You couldn't find them anywhere. You saw the other three animatronics wandering around, though you were shocked to see Roxy broken and missing her eyes. Gregory, Oliver, Freddy, and the attendant, however, were nowhere to be seen. You hadn't even seen Vanessa for most of the night. Going back to the Main Atrium, you felt something in your gut telling you to go to Fazer Blast. You hadn't really been there all night and something was telling you that you needed to check it out. Upon arriving, you thought you could make out the shape of three figures moving. It had to be the boys and Freddy. You ran into the area, managing to catch up to the three of them.

"What are you doing?" you hissed, catching the three off guard.

"(y/n)!" Oliver exclaimed, running over and hugging you legs.

"What are you doing here? You're not still trying to kill us, are you?" Gregory asked.

"No. And I should be asking you two what you're still doing here. Shouldn't you have left?" you asked.

"Gregory says he thinks he knows how to stop Vanny," Freddy said.

"Okay first of all, who the heck is Vanny and second, you're letting them?" you asked, crossing your arms and glaring at Freddy.

"Vanny is that rabbit lady who's been trying to kill us! We found her hideout and are gonna try and stop her," Gregory said.

"How? You and Oliver are the only two people in this entire building who can see her!" you hissed.

"Freddy has Roxy's eyes now! He can see her as well! I think," Gregory said.

"Really? Wonder how you got those," you said through clenched teeth.

"We need to stop her! If we don't, things are just going to keep getting worse," Oliver said.

You let out a sigh, pinching the bridge of your nose.

"Fine. But I'm going with the three of you to make sure nothing happens," you said.

"And you promise you won't try to kill us?" Gregory asked.

"Promise," you said.

After quickly explaining the plan to you, the four of you made your way further into Fazer Blast. Freddy took the lead with Gregory and Oliver huddling behind him while you stayed behind all of them, constantly glancing over your shoulder to make sure you weren't going to be jumped from behind. Then again, you didn't know how well that would work out if the invisible killer rabbit lady was the one doing the jumping.

Suddenly, you heard the sound of robots moving behind you. Spinning around, you saw a few Staff Bots slowly rolling towards the four of you. Freddy moved to stand in front of the three of you, readying himself for a fight.

"Go! Get them to Vanny's hideout!" he said, motioning for the three of you to run.

You nodded, taking Oliver and Gregory's hands and pulling them away. Then, you heard the sound of a distorted feminine voice echo through the arena.

"Disassemble Freddy~"

You felt your head explode with pain and you stumbled forward, letting go of the two boys' hands and falling to your knees.

"(y/n)! Are you okay?" Oliver asked, grabbing onto your arm and giving you a worried look.

"I'm fine. Let's just end this," you said, pushing yourself up.

The three of you continued to run through the arena. You could hear the sound of Freddy screaming out in pain. You felt Gregory try to stop, but you pulled him forward.

"I'll fix him as soon as this is over with! Just keep running!"

You lead the three into the back, leading them through the halls to get to the staircase that lead to the Fazer Blast Catwalks. From what Gregory said, that's where Vanny's hideout was. As the three of you made your way through the back halls, you heard the sound of Roxy crying and wandering around. You didn't know how she got back there with you, but you were pretty sure you knew how to deal with her.

"Who's there!" she cried, her head snapping around the second you rounded the corner.

"It's just me, Roxy! It's just me, (y/n)," you said, moving slowly and making sure Gregory and Oliver were stepping in sync with you.

"Where are they? Where are those two brats?" she asked.

"I don't know. They might still be somewhere in the Fazer Blast arena," you lied.

"I will find them... I will get them," she mumbled, stumbling forward and then down the hall, away from where the three of you were heading.

After a few seconds, you pulled Oliver and Gregory along. Eventually, the three of you were able to reach the stairs. You ran up them, making sure Oliver and Gregory stayed in front of you.

"Come in, Gregory. Can you hear me?" Freddy's voice echoed through the Fazwatch on Gregory's wrist. "I still have a signal. Get to the Fazer Blast booth. Use the security desk. Turn them against Vanny."

"Do we really have to kill her? Isn't there anything else we can do?" Oliver asked.

"I don't know... we just need to get this over with, okay? I'll distract her if she's up there and you two do whatever you can to end this," you said.

"You're not gonna get hurt like Freddy did, right?" Gregory asked.

"I'm gonna fight that bitch with everything I have. If she wants me dead, she's going to have to fight for her life if she even wants a shot at doing so," you growled.

As you neared the top, you heard a ringing sound as your one good eye started to go fuzzy. Gregory and Oliver skidded to a stop, causing you to stop as well.

"Vanny," you heard Gregory whisper.

You couldn't hear what she was saying, but the ringing got louder as the two boys backed behind you. With everything you had, you raised your arm and punched straight forward, feeling your hand collide with something.

Stop it.

"I may not be able to see you, but I can hear how close you are," you said.

Stop it!

The ringing started to get louder again and you swung, feeling your hand graze something. You reached over and grabbed ahold of whatever you had just grazed, feeling fabric beneath your fingers. You saw Gregory and Oliver run past you and towards the Fazer Blast Booth.

Let go!

"This is what you get for fucking with my little brother!" you screamed, slamming whoever you had grabbed into the railing.

You tussled with who you could only assume was Vanny, swinging wildly in an attempt to hit her. You could feel her trying to grab you or block you. For a moment, it felt like you just might be able to overpower her and possibly finish her. Then, you felt your broken arm get twisted so far it snapped off. Panic rose in you and for a second, you froze. Then, you felt yourself get knocked to the ground before being lifted up.

You should've listened.

You were thrown over the catwalk railing, your body slamming onto the top of one of the walls of the arena before bouncing off and falling further down to the lowest area of the arena. You hit one more wall before you felt your hips disconnect and fly away from your body while your head and torso flew in the opposite direction. Your upper body slammed into the ground and your head rolled to the side. The last thing you saw was Freddy's mangled up body before everything faded to black.

<><><><><>

The MC finds Gregory, Oliver, and Freddy in the Fazerblast arena and offers to help them stop Vanny. The four try to make their way to her hideout, only for Freddy to be attacked while trying to protect the rest of the group. After a brief run in with Roxy, the MC and the two boys make it onto the Fazerblast catwalks and encounter Vanny. While Gregory and Oliver run ahead, the MC takes on Vanny while not being able to see her to try and buy the boys some time. After managing to hold their own for a bit, the reader's arm is torn off before they are thrown over the balcony edge and broken into pieces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 66 8
After 2 months of cleaning random people's apartments and living in an apartment , Sundrop and Moondrop find a new job for them , it's called working...
169K 10K 36
"𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 . . . . 𝐘/𝐍? 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋�...
94.7K 4.7K 40
Y/n Will Go By They/Them, I'll try my best to make them gender neutral! -- Y/n Is stolen from the real world, Finding themself in the Fnaf Universe...
66K 1.6K 30
You live alone and work at a small coffee shop that isn't too far from your house. Another thing you live close to is a place that you go to every so...