Your beauty never ever scared...

By The-security-guard

I don't own the cover or any of the characters. I only own the story idea. Wednesday has had enough mysterie... More

Info
Chapter 1. Back At Nevermore
Chapter 2. Already causing trouble on the first day.
Chapter 4. Where did you go my lovely?
Chapter 5. Was this planned?
Enid and Paisley the superstars
Chapter 6. What just happened?
Chapter 7. Dealing with the new guys

Chapter 3. The new Witch in town.

128 2 1
By The-security-guard

Wednesday's POV

" Isn't this interesting? " Paisley drawled drumming her fingers on the bookshelf. " The three kids that my wife said ditched school, just happen to show up in my store. "

" Yep! We just happened to stumble across this store! " Enid lied.

Paisley rolled her eyes. " Darling,that was the worst lie I've ever heard. And believe me kids, I know "

Oh that's right, Paisley is a famous liar. She would know if somebody was lying or not. Must be tough.

" So,why are you three here? And don't lie again " Paisley drawled.

" We wanted to learn more about Miss Blackmore and you. We found this article about you,so we also wanted to do a background check on you. See if you were an enemy " Bianca explained ignoring the glare from Enid.

Paisley frowned. " A background check hm? Oh,you wanted to make sure my wife and I weren't like that limp dick Pilgrim. Don't worry kids,I'm not like that asshole. Nor is my wife. " Paisley paused her drumming. " We're not evil,far from it. We're good people who have been hurt way too many times. You read the article about the midnight stalker right? And the thing about my family? My whole life has been hell. " Paisley paused again,then spoke. " What I'm trying to say is, we're not going to hurt any of you. Besides,my wife made a promise to your mother,Wednesday, she'll protect you. And I'll protect you too. "

I don't understand why Paisley went on a whole vent like that. It was honestly annoying.

" Why are you going protect us? " I asked.

" Because my dear Wednesday! " Paisley said disappearing in a cloud of smoke then reappearing atop of the front counter. " I owe your mother a lot for saving me long ago. And because apparently Gomez set up a date for Motica and I. I don't know how that'll work! Since we're both married. "

" So,you simp for Wednesday's mom? " Enid asked making me cringe.

" In my defense, she's really hot! I mean who wouldn't simp for? " Paisley asked rubbing the back of her neck nervously.

" Your mom does have a nice chest " Enid said making me cringe yet again. ( I'm glad my friend convinced me to write this! )

" Indeed. She also has a great personality! With some nice assets. " Paisley coughed shanking her head.

" Simps! You both are simps! " Bianca said shanking her head. " I'm friends with simps! "

" Hm? We're friends? " Paisley asked looking down at Bianca.

" Sure,you seem trustworthy. Unlike your wife. God, she's supper mysterious! " Bianca said, earning a scowl from Paisley.

" My wife is mysterious,but she's a good person. If she wasn't,I wouldn't have married her. " Paisley said now glaring at Bianca.

" She could secretly be an evil person. Just saying" Bianca said rolling her eyes.

" Bianca! Stop insulting her wife! " Enid growled.

" Yes,or else I'll kick you out of this shop. " Paisley threatened glaring at the siren.

" Sorry " Bianca mumbled.

Paisley sighed slowly pacing back and force on the counter. " I do hope you three know I'm taking you back to Nevermore, right? "

We nodded. We already knew this.

Paisley sighed again stopping her pacing. " Before I take you back,you each get to pick out one, maybe two books from this store. The book or the books are free. "

Paisley's letting us get a free book? Why?

" Once you're done with selecting you book or books, please come back here and I'll ring them up. Before you ask,I have a free button on the Cash resister. " Paisley instructed turning away from us. " Please don't take too long selecting your books. It'll get dark soon,and I hate driving at night "

" Because of the midnight stalker? " I asked tensing up.

" M-Maybe " she said nervously. " C-Can you guys please hurry up? " She added before she disappeared in a cloud of smoke again.

Hm,it seems Paisley is uncomfortable talking about the Midnight Stalker. Which is understandable. Sigh, I'll keep this information in mind.

Le time skip brought to you by gay.

Finally after thirty minutes everyone chose their books.

" Are you three ready yet? " Paisley asked, reappearing behind the front counter. " It's gotten pretty late out " she added glancing at the front window.

" Yep! Here's everyone's books! " Enid said quickly placing everyone's books on the counter.

Paisley sighed slowly ringing up all four books.

Once Paisley was done ringing up all the books,she placed all of them in a bag and handed it to Enid.

" Alrighty kiddie's. " Paisley said hopping over the counter. " Let's get you back to school! "

Another time skip brought to you by lore

" Sharon my my darling! " Paisley sang as we appeared in Miss Blackmore's office. " I've found those lost kiddies! "

Sharon smiled getting up from behind her desk. " So I see. They didn't give you any trouble? "

" Nope! " Paisley said humming.

Sharon's smile grew bigger.

" Soooo, since I found these kiddie's..... Where's my reward hm? " Paisley asked teasingly.

Sharon rolled her eyes, walking over to her wife,and gave her a quick peck on her lips.

Paisley pouted ignoring the Snickers from Enid and Bianca.

" Alright girls,I'm not going to lecture you or punish you. All I'm going to do is ask you three to go back to your dorm rooms. " Sharon said ignoring her wife's pouting.

Bianca and Enid sighed, thankful they weren't getting a lecture.

" Miss Blackmore? " I asked.

" Yes? "

" Do you mind if I talk with your wife for a bit? " I asked ignoring the gasp from Enid. Why is she gasping? She's not having trouble breathing right?

" Sure. Paisley, don't stay out too long. " Sharon said glaring at her wife.

Paisley sighed " I won't. Come on Wednesday,let's get this over with"

Time skip brought to you by pain. You'll see why I wrote that in a minute or two. Evil laughter.

" Why are we outside,Wednesday? " Paisley asked nervously.

" Because it's quiet. " I said. That's not a lie,it is quiet. But that's not why I chose to talk outside. Remember how Paisley said she didn't like being outside at night? That's why. I'm going to freak her out a bit.

Paisley nodded,now reaching for her necklace. Poor woman must really be scared.

" Your a witch correct? " I asked deciding to make this conversation quick.

" Indeed! I'm not all that powerful, Sharon is much more powerful than I am. " Paisley explained twirling her necklace around.

" And you don't plan on destroying Nevermore? You don't want to kill my dad so you could be with my mom? " I asked.

" First,why would I destroy the school my wife owns? I'm happy that Sharon is running the school,yes I'm unhappy we don't spend much time with each other. But I've kinda accepted it. Kinda. Second,I'm not going to kill Gomez so I can get with your mother. Like I said in the bookstore, your mom is sexy! But I don't love her like I love Sharon. Besides, I don't think Morticia would even date me anyway. Have you seen those two love birds? Yikes! " Paisley ranted laughing.

I sighed looking up at the night sky. Paisley definitely doesn't seem like a problem. Her wife however isn't in the clear yet.

I sighed again ignoring the rustling in the bushes.

I swear if these two ruin my peaceful school year,I'ma kill them.

" SHIT. WEDNESDAY LOOK OUT! " Paisley screamed shoving me onto the ground and out of my thoughts.

" Paisley what the hell-" I trailed off once I spotted Paisley.

The poor witch was pinned to the ground by a vampire. A vampire who had just bit Paisley on the neck.

" W-WEDNESDAY RUN! " Paisley screamed weakly while trying to shove the vampire off her.

I couldn't move. All I could do was stare at the scene before me.

Miss Blackmore is going to kill me.

And there's chapter 3 done!

Not a huge fan of chapter,but I've rewritten it too many times so yeah.

Basically for the next chapter I'm planning on doing Enid's POV. Or maybe I'll keep it as Wednesday's POV. Hmmm probably do Enid's POV. I got some nice drama to do. You all have that to look forward to.

Other than that,I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!

Till next Monday everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 92 19
Wednesday returns to Nevermore after the events from...THAT night for the new semester. For Wednesday, this new means, new mysteries, new exploration...
10K 161 28
just recently finished Wednesday, and Wenclair is my current obsession. just saying the canon ships are boring af. Anyway, this story will take place...
322K 12.6K 34
Wednesday Addams Didn't Believe In Love, Let Along With Love At First Sight. Until he was send to Nevermore by his parents and met the mysterious gir...
214K 7K 70
Welcome to my version of 'Wednesday' season 2 where the students are back at Nevermore for their next semester. It will have mysteries, jealousy, yea...