๐ƒ๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„, ๐—ท. ๐—ณ...

By kooryio

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ joรฃo fรฉlix does more than meet y/n l/n and ends up double liking her instagram post on accid... More

00. characters & playlist
01. we're BACK baby
02. the deed is done.
04. well, it is a jet.
05. bottoms up
06. let's see what you got
07. yes, you can have my number
08. get a grip, man.
09. i always win
10. sweet dreams, anjo
11. what a gentleman
12. so long, lover boy
13. this boy, i swear
14. the big day
15. home
16. forever and always
bonus chapter: 50k special!

03. cheers, brother!

4.6K 74 160
By kooryio

joão's pov:

joaofelix79 😁🇵🇹

liked by atleticodemadrid, iamrafaeleao93, hugofelix18, jobebellingham, antogriezmann, and 192,455 others

COMMENTS

iamrafaeleao93 bro 🔥🔥

antogriezmann 👊

user1 MY BF LOOKS SO GOOD HERE OML

user2 PICK ME

user2 CHOOSE ME

user2 LOVE ME 😭😭😭💕

user3 nah and this mf is single??? HOW
> user4 @user3 NO LITERALLY HOW

VIEW ALL 3,008 COMMENTS
...

"nice picture, bro."

rafael says as he hands me back my phone and picks up his glass to take a sip.

"thanks.."

i say as i look back at my phone notifications increasing and turn it off, placing it back down on the table.

"and hey, i heard there's a party going down tonight, wanna hit it up?"

rafael says as he rubs his hands together with a slight smile on his face.

whenever there's a party, rafael is always the one to know as it's his thing.

"hell yeah. i have a few days before i have to go back to training anyways, so this should be good."

i say as our waiter comes by the table to pick up our check and we thank him as he walks off.

"let's go! nice, you ready?"

rafael says as he throws his jacket on.

"yeah, come on."

i say as we both get up and walk back to the parking lot and get into my bmw.

"bro, and you know that model that you like too? well, she's in portugal, so what are the chances?"

he says as he reaches the passenger side and throws his hands up in the air as he faces me from the side of the car.

"no way man, i doubt it and she's not all that either."

i say as i unlock my car and we both get in.

"nah, that's foul.. but we'll see about that."

he says as he puts his seatbelt on and has a determined look on his face.

"mhm, let's go before we're late."

i say and he rolls his eyes and connects his phone to the aux and plays "trance" by metro boomin.

"no because how crazy would it be if i just sent her a dm."

he says and i give him a side eye as we pull out of the parking lot onto the avenue.

"ok it's not like she would even see it if we're being so real right now."

he continues going and starts to mess around on his phone as we reach a ride light.

"you're verified, she'll see it, bro."

i say as i try looking over at what he's doing on his phone and he's covering his phone from me.

"i give up. do whatever you want but i'm not sure what you're trying to achieve anyways."

i say but on the inside i'm nervous with the thought of seeing her since i've been super careful about not directly liking her stuff on instagram.

"alright, alright. i won't text her but drive before we get honked at, at least."

he says the last part trying not to laugh and i just roll my eyes at him and drive off.

after dropping rafael off at his place, i finished taking a shower and wrap my towel around my waist as i go looking through my closet for what to wear to the club tonight.

i decide on going with a loose, white buttoned long sleeve shirt and black jeans.

i get into my clothes and add on my silver chain and silver bracelet, along with my black sunglasses.

as i finish putting on my white sneakers, i hear my phone ringing and pick it up off of my charger.

"hey man, what's up?"

i put my phone on speaker as i make my way to the bathroom to style my hair lightly.

"hey! you almost ready?"

rafael says on the other line as i hear him spraying cologne, most likely.

"yeah, man."

i say as i finish up my hair and get my cologne and deodorant on.

"ok cool, i should be there in like 15 minutes, so be ready when i'm there, bro."

he says as i hear him moving around.

"alright, see you."

i say as i hang up and make my way over to the living room and go on my phone for a bit as i wait for him to pick me up.

i pull up instagram in the meanwhile to wait and she's of course the first person that i see on my feed.

yn wanna get drunk n nasty 😜

liked by richarlison, judebellingham, audreydublont, alexademie, zendaya, tchalamet, bellahadid, and 4,435,304 others

COMMENTS

audreydublont all mine 😍❤️
> yn @audreydublont just for the night 😫😘

user1 SO FINE HELLOOO????

alexademie 💜

richalison 😍😍
> user2 @richarlison RICHARLISON GTFO 😭😭😭
> user3 @user2 IM CRYINGG LET THE MAN LIVE 😭💀

bellahadid so stunning 💟
> yn @bellahadid love youuu 😽

user4 caption??? sign me tf UP 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

VIEW ALL 1,399,300 COMMENTS
...

she just looks so beautiful that it's unreal..

i'm so tempted to like it but end up tossing my phone to the side and pussy out.

i hear the doorbell ring and look to the front door as i get up and open it confused.

"damn, did you fly here or something?"

i say to rafael who stands at the door fixing his hair and rolls his eyes at me.

"no but someone must've been in lala land.. so shut up and let's go before i leave your ass here."

he says as he smacks the back of my head and walks back to his car.

"ow! wait, wait, hold up!"

i say as i run back in the house to get my phone, wallet and keys and jog lightly out the house and lock the door before facing a grinning rafael, who throws his keys up in the air and catches them as he leans by his car.

"very funny, asshole."

i say rolling my eyes jokingly with a small smile and get into his passenger side and he just bursts into laughter as he gets into the car.

"it actually was funny, thank you for agreeing. let's get going, yeah?"

he says smirking as he begins to shift the car's gear to reverse out of the driveway and i just roll my eyes as i put my window down.

"it's packed tonight, meu deus.." (my god)

i mumble low as rafael and i both reach the club's entrance and walk by security and dab them up as rafael greets them.

"you're right about that, my friend!"

rafael says loudly over the music as he swings his arm over my shoulder and gives it a squeeze as he flashes me a smile.

"hey! let me introduce you to my friend that invited us!"

he says loud again as he nods his head to one area by the bar area.

"andre! long time, no see!"

rafael says as he pats his friends back and dabs him up.

"hey, bro! what's up? and this your friend?"

he says as he dabs me up too and i greet him back.

"hey, we got a table in vip, follow me!"

andre says to the both of us and we follow after him in the crowded room.

andre introduces us to more of his friends and rafael and i got drinks from the server that came by our table.

"cheers, brother!"

rafael says as we both clink our glasses and he drinks a little since he is still driving home after all.

"oh, shit!"

he says after putting his glass down and takes his phone out to open his imessages.

"you good, man?"

i say as i drink a little more and place my cup down onto the table and look out onto the dance floor a few feet away from us.

"yeah, yeah, just forgot to mention that i have someone else to introduce you to in a bit!"

he says slightly louder due to the music blasting now, and i just nod my head and we start making some conversation with the other guys at the table.

joaofelix79 😎

liked by iamrafaeleao93, 433, rodridepaul, hugofelix18, redbullpor, and 446,782 others

COMMENTS

433 🥳🥳

user1 HOW JS HE SO FINE????

user2 my man my man my MAN

hugofelix18 🤘🤘🤘
> user3 @hugofelix18 pls set me up with your brother 🫶

VIEW ALL 4,012 COMMENTS
...

we've been at the club now for about an hour and a half and things have been going pretty good.

good company, drinks and music.

"hey man, you ready to go and meet my other friends?"

rafael says from beside me as the music starts to build up from the dj.

"yeah, let's go!"

i say to him and he smiles as he pulls his phone out real quick.

"alright, they should be here now, let's get out of the booth!"

he says over the now loud music and i get out of the booth first and he goes out after me, we say bye to his friends and rafael tells them that we'll swing by later.

"alright, follow me!"

he says to me with a smile on his face as we start making our way to a highly sectioned vip area now.

NEW CHARACTER ALERT 🚨

𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐀𝐄𝐋 𝐋𝐄Ã𝐎
23
professional fútbol player + joão's bsf

welcome to @iamrafaeleao93's instagram !

—  i love rafael sm bro
but anyways, it was my
first time doing a guy pov
if it wasn't obvious ☠️
chdjxh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 4.9K 28
# do u keep it a secret ? joรฃo fรฉlix
50.2K 577 96
Grammy award winner who is also a football star and a football nepo baby falls for a youngster on the rise. What will happen when those that came bef...
37.8K 387 29
Ryan had a crush on Joรฃo Fรฉlix and her friends were making fun of her about it Then the same day she posted about him. He noticed her What will happ...
28.5K 301 27
What will happened when two portugueses meet? Angela dos Santos Aveiro is Cr7 eldest daughter. Being Cr7 daughter means your practically famous at bi...