the darling of the mafiosa...

By PoltergeistDrugs

Feminine readerXLevi Ackerman🔞 A 22-year-old young person with a hard life and a 33-year-old man who leads t... More

2. Hange
3. Jean
4. Princess
5.R@pe🔞
6. Truth
7. Cigarette's
8. Shooting
9. Bar evening with Galliard
10. Roka
11. Dispute
12. 💥
13. Murder

1. Mr. Ackerman

1.2K 15 15
By PoltergeistDrugs

You sit on your husband's laps and resting your head on his neck.

Your name is Y/n, Y/n Ackerman. You are 22 years old and the wife of the leader of Japan's notorious Mafia (Kiroto).

"What time do you start work?" Your husband asks.
"at 3:00 p.m, I'll leave in an hour" you answer and kiss his neck.
"Good, so you still have time to take a blowjob from me," your husband says.

You giggle at him as you continue to kiss his neck.

You were working at a cafe you and your friends founded in the center of Kyoto. Your husband had said you didn't have to work but you didn't listen to him, you liked your job and your co-workers even though the pay wasn't amazing.

You continue to passionately kiss your husband's neck while he makes notes on his work papers.

*Knock Knock*

"Yes!" Your husband says when there is a knock on the office door.
"Sorry to disturb you Mr. Ackerman, I have something important for you," a mafia member named Gunther says.

"Alright, tell me quickly! Can't you see I'm in a hurry" Your husband says, pointing his eyes at you while you continue to kiss his neck.

Before Gunther can say anything, you drop to your knees between your husband's legs and start unbuckling his belt while turning Levi's chair 90 degrees.

"Oh- Mr. Ackerman, I heard that Erwin's forces are going to send spies to our house," Gunther says.
Levi hits his left hand aggressively on his table so that one wine glass falls and breaks into small pieces.
"FUCKING ERWIN SMITH!? Does that man really think he could ever be as great as Kiroto... what ever... everyone who has joined Kiroto in the last 3 weeks will be killed, no matter who they are... and no one will be included for the next 2 months" Levi says angrily.

You giggle a little, pull down your man's pants and boxers and start sucking him.
(Levi starts breathing deeply and loudly)

Erwin Smith was the leader of a criminal organization based in Osaka, he and Levi did not like each other. Erwin had tried to get a job at Kiroto but when he had tried to flirt with you, Levi had beaten the man and left him to languish in the street.

"Did you have anything else to do or why the hell are you still here?" Levi rasp at Gunther.
"Maybe he wants to join" you chuckle quietly.
After that, Levi angrily turns his eyes to Gunther, who looks scared and suddenly leaves the office.

You speed up the sucking while Levi moans loudly. As he nears the end, the man grabs your head and pushes his cock deeper into your mouth so that when he comes, you can't help but swallow it all.

"AAAHHH-" Levi gasps as you stand up.
You wipe the sweat from your forehead as Levi pulls up his pants and fastens his belt.

"You outdid yourself again honey" Levi says and walks over to kiss you.
(You laugh and walk over to Levi's desk, sit in his chair and start looking at the work papers.

"Marijuana, cocaine, LSD, heroin..." you read.
"The Spanish drug order will be made tomorrow, so if you want something, tell Hange" Levi says and kisses your neck.
"I won't" you laugh and kiss Levi's lips.

Levi first bites your lower lip with force, then pushes his tongue into your mouth and starts sliding his hand under your skirt.
"I'm leaving now.." you say and break away from the kiss when Levi pulls his hand away from between your legs

"I'll be back soon" you say and leave the office.

*at your workplace at 3:00 p.m*

You look down the street at your cafe, when you were in the last year of high school you decided with your friends Marco, Armin, Jean, Mikasa, Eren, Sasha and Connie to start a cafe where each of you worked.

You take the engagement ring off your finger and put it in your pocket. You had agreed with Levi not to tell outsiders that you are married, you didn't want to get a reputation as a mafia wife and Levi didn't want you to be in danger if the wrong people found out your identity because otherwise you would be in danger. However, you used your surname Ackerman because you could not be recognized by it, Ackerman was such a common surname in Asia. Some people knew that a man named Levi Ackerman was in charge of the Mafia, but very few knew what the man looked like.
*

"Hey!" You say when you enter the cafe.
"Hey Y/n!" Armin, who is at the cash register, says excitedly.
*

You walk into the dressing room to change into your work clothes, when you enter the room you see Jean.
"Hey! Kirschtein!" You say and walk over to the boy.
"You smell like Cannabis again..." Jean says disappointedly.
"Sorry...I'm going to put on perfume and change clothes" you answer and take off your shirt.
"Apparently you have been with a man again?" Jean snorts.
"Dear Jean... please don't interfere in my affairs, I'm a grown person and I can do what I want" you answer and put on your work shirt.

U often have mark made by Levi around your neck, so you usually just explained to your friends that you like one-night stands and you don't have a permanent relationship.

You and your friends had met for the first time in middle school and since then you have been inseparable. Almost all of your friends were in a relationship and didn't use drugs, that's why they didn't like your lifestyle, although they didn't know that you were the only one of them who was married and the smell of cannabis is because you live with a cannabis seller.

*after work at 10 p.m*

You put on a new dress that Levi had bought for you,

he had sent you a message saying he would come to pick you up in front of the cafe at 22:00.

"Hey Y/n" says Eren who came to the dressing room.
"Hey! You answer while applying mascara in front of the mirror.

"Are you going to the club again?" Eren asks.
"Yes" you answer.

That gentleman's club that Eren was talking about was only meant for rich men, politicians and rich criminals, that's where you and Levi met when you were 17 working at the club as a stripper, that's how you earned money.
Your friends already knew about your business at that time and had offered you money several times so that you wouldn't have to do those jobs, but you didn't care about them. After you started dating Levi, you stopped working as a dancer, but you told your friends that you still dance. However, you and Levi often spend the evening at this club.

You walk to your closet and grab your new necklace from your bag. It was Prada's Eternal Gold pendant necklace.

"Is that new?" Eren asks.
"It is... I got it from a customer" you lie, you got it as a gift from Levi.
"Why are you doing those jobs, you're so beautiful and kind that you could have a Mafia boss or the president as your husband" says Eren.
"(you laugh) I like my job and the money I get, besides... I don't like dating" you answer, take your handbag and leave.

*outside*

When you get out of the cafe, you dig your ring out of your bag and put it on your finger.

Soon a matte black Tesla arrives in front of the cafe, it was Levi's car.

"Hey honey..." Levi says as you open the car door.
"Hello" you answer and kiss Levi.
"Oh my darling, you look so sexy" Levi says and puts his hand on your inner thigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.6K 42
"i get everything, be it a dancing slut or the innocence of an angel." Eren Yeager, the biggest mafia leader also has a lot of enemies and enviers be...
8.2K 394 20
Erwin Smith & Y/N grew up down the street from each other in Wall Rose. You enjoyed his company as children, far more than you cared to admit, but he...
621K 16.3K 60
She was dangerous. She was hurt. She was scarred by the people that left her to the dangers of the Underground. She thought that she was scarred for...
502K 15.9K 46
Falling for someone without even really knowing them, will you chase after them? Maybe they will love you back, too. At a young age, (f/n) falls for...