[Robots and Magic] The First...

its_elioo द्वारा

"Was it fate or just a coincidence for them to meet? Although the answer remained unknown, they were glad th... अधिक

Before we start
1. 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴
2. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳
3. 𝘍𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦
4. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
5. 𝘔𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺
6. 𝘗𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳
7. 𝘞𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦
9. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺
10. 𝘊𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨
11. 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘵
12. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘪𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥
13. '𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩
14. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦
15. 𝘕𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵, 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵
16. 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳
17. 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘴
18. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘳𝘵
19. 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦, 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩
20. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘳
21. 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺
22. 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴

8. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

2K 53 18
its_elioo द्वारा

It was a fine day in Canterlot. The vibrancy of the city was bouncing as always and the streets were already humming with various activities. As the sunlight shone brightly during the daytime, birdsongs could be heard not only around the city but also from one particular animal shelter.

The Animal Rescue Center, where Fluttershy willingly participated as a volunteer. With great pleasure, she helped as much as she could and took care of any pets that were stray, unwanted, abandoned or even abused, while attempting to find suitable homes for them as well. Fortunately for her, today was one of those days when the other members of the animal rescue group were busy and she was left to look after the shelter by herself.

Her main responsibility was to take care of the saved birds that were injured by a recent forest fire, "There we go." she said after carefully treating and patching up one of the bird's burned wings, "Now remember, it will take some time to heal, so don't put too much pressure on it, okay?", in response the little birdy happily chirped at her and she chuckled, "You're very welcome".

"Uh-- Fluttershy?" a male voice spoke behind her. When she turned she saw her assigned guardian Bumblebee kneeling down, trying to feed the small flying creatures. The birds were settled comfortably all over him, some of them were on the top of his helm or shoulder-pads, others were eating seeds from his palms that he held gently, but the robot was too nervous to move, as not to scare them away, "I think they got too... attached."

Earlier, Bumblebee became curious about the animals that they were taking care of and since there was no one else around except the two of them, he gladly insisted on helping. Thankfully, the bird shelters were outside behind the Animal Center, so that made it easier for him to assist.

"Oh! Oh my, come along now, he is not a bird house." Fluttershy instantly and very cautiously told the birds, navigating each one to its own tiny home, "Thank you again for your patience, Bumblebee. I truly appreciate your help. I'm terribly sorry if I am taking part of your time."

"Are you kidding? This is incredible! I've rarely got the chance to meet up this close with one of Earth's creatures, I think they get too intimidated by our appearance when we try to approach them." he said while looking at the small bird, which was the last one left, standing on his index finger. Bumblebee moved his servo very slowly and steadily, close to its tiny house. The bird hopped on the dowel perch and gave a chirp as a gratitude.

"Oh no, that's not it. It's the way you approach them. You see, some are easy to connect with, while others may take some time to warm up. Loud noises and sudden motions could scare them away, that's why your voice should be calm and make slower movements, it makes them feel safe. Starting off with a scare can make it harder to connect if they feel threatened." she briefly explained.

Bumblebee smiled at her attentiveness and kindness towards the animals. He could clearly see how much she cares about them. It wasn't that often for him to relax and enjoy the little things surrounding him. After all, he spent all of his young life fighting in a war, surrounded by violence, destruction and other dreadful acts he didn't want to think of.

He was glad that he got the chance to enjoy some peace and quiet, even if it was only for a while, "Thank you, for the advice. I will definitely keep that in-!" before he could finish, a sudden call came from the comm-link, "Hold on." he stood up and began speaking with someone else through his audials, "This is Bumblebee, come in. Yes, she is with me. Alright, will be there, Bumblebee out." after ending the conversion, he turned to his human charge and sighed, "I suppose it's time for us to go, Optimus is waiting for us."

"Just a second, let me bring my backpack!" the girl ran off to search for her belongings. During that time, her guardian went to the other side of the animal shelter and looked around just in case they were any humans nearby. When he managed to gain the form of a vehicle, he parked right in front of the main exit of the shelter and patiently waited for his human companion to come. One last time, Fluttershy carefully checked if she hasn't forgotten anything important and after making sure that everything was all right, she went out, locked the front doors and ran to the automobile.

As she quickly sat down in the driver seat, without noticing her still unsealed backpack, a tambourine fell inside the car. She took it and put it right in her bag, this time zipping it for good. Once the front door automatically closed, the car's engine roared and drove off.

"You play?" Bumblebee asked out of curiosity.

"Well, I um-- sometimes?" Fluttershy sheepishly responded, "We haven't played for a while now, I probably could've lost my touch a bit."

"We? You are in a band??" although the girl couldn't see his expression, he definitely sounded excited.

"...Yes?" she was surprised by his unexpected reaction to the topic, "When we had a Musical Showcase in our high school a few years ago, me and my friends became a student band. We call ourselves The Rainbooms."

"The Sonic Rainbooms?!"

At that exact moment, the shy teen completely froze on the spot, "H-how do you know that?"

"Fluttershy, you've been all over the radio! Since we arrived here, almost every channel has been playing your songs! You guys are amazing!" the mech replied with an overjoyed tone, "That's why you sounded so familiar!"

Fluttershy's eyes widened and immediately covered her red face with both of her hands to hide away her embarrassment, "Nooo, whyyy..." she silently murmured in her palms.

"Sorry, I- didn't mean to upset you, I shouldn't have overreacted like that-"

"Nono, it's okay! In fact, I'm very delighted that you like them, it's just-- I didn't expect you to be into... our music."

The young leader let out a small chuckle, "I know it doesn't seem like it, but when we got the chance to learn more about Earth's culture it sorta-- became one of my favorite hobbies." he cleared his throat, "Seriously though, you sound wonderful Fluttershy, you should keep playing and sing more often."

The girl's face flushed all over again, "T- thank you. Maybe I could try to come up with something soon for our next song."

"You know, if you need any ideas or inspiration, I could help. Only if you want me to, of course!"

Fluttershy softly giggled at his sweet suggestion, "I would really appreciate that."

══════════════════

Through the empty downtown streets of Canterlot, there was a small, two-story brick house located in an urban neighborhood. The home of Sunset Shimmer. It was spacious and comfortable enough for a single teenager like herself to live in. When she was finally ready to go, she grabbed her stuff and went outside. Apart from the big rig truck that was parked right in front of her home, a few neighbors were passing by and staring in awe at the huge vehicle, even the children were gazing with amazement and excitement.

A young boy slightly tugged his mother's dress to bring her attention, "Mommy look! It's so cool!"

Sunset smiled at the adorable scene. After the crowd continued on their ways and doings, the truck's door opened by itself and the girl managed to get inside, "Good morning, Optimus!"

"Hello, Sunset." the Prime politely greeted, "How are you?"

"Pretty excited for today actually. I mean- how often do you get the chance to hang out with giant alien robots from outer space? I would love to learn more about you guys when we arrive at the base. By the way, any news from those Decepticons?"

"For the time being, there is nothing unfortunate. Nevertheless, we must remain prepared. I contacted Bumblebee before you came, for us to meet here. As for the rest, they will be gathering in pairs in different areas around the city." informed Optimus.

Sunset looked rather concerned while staring at his dashboard, "I assume you haven't rested at all, have you?" she asked.

"I have been preventing such privileges for a very long time now, young one." the leader shortly replied.

Upon hearing his answer, Sunset huffed, "Look, I know I'm just a simple human and it's probably not my job to get involved in someone else's business but- you should really stop being so hard on yourself, honestly." the Prime remained quiet, yet she continued on, "I may not be fully aware of what you have experienced or stumbled upon during those horrible events but everyone deserves a rest sometimes. After all the things you have done, all those struggles, countless battles and sacrifices you made... and now, you even keep fighting against the remnants of that stupid war, for Celestia's sake!" she threw her hands in the air out of anger and then exhaled to calm herself down, "Sorry 'bout that, it's just- you really do deserve it. You're a great 'Bot Optimus Prime and I'm honored to have you as my guardian and my friend."

He still remained completely silent, not even a single word or sound coming out of him. The tense situation made the girl eventually give up. She leaned over her seat, looking away through the window next to her, as nervous thoughts began to wander around her mind again.

"Way to go Sunset."

"Let all your anger out to the Autobot leader himself!"

"Such a stupid move of mine, I should've stayed quiet."

"Who am I to be telling him these things?" the girl face-palmed in shame and sighed, thinking that she just ruined the good relations between her and the robot leader, she had to find a way to fix it, therefore she decided to excuse her harsh behavior, "Optimus, I- I apologize, I only wanted to-"

"Sunset Shimmer, -" he finally spoke up.

Oh no, here it comes...

"- as the leader of the Autobots and as the last of the Thirteen Primes, it is my main obligation to defend both my very own race and any other involved species against the Decepticons. To uphold justice and freedom throughout the whole galaxy, no matter what. I must admit that I truly value your thoughtfulness, but then again, it is unnecessary."

Oh.

"Likewise, I am grateful that we were able to meet and befriend each other, even if it was under bad circumstances. During our yesterday's battle, when I saw you, it came to my attention how bold and protective you are of your loved ones. You have a very courageous heart, Sunset. For this, I must say that I am astonished by the bravery which you apply to save your homeworld, as well as to help others in need."

The teenager was stunned by the polite words of his. Never she had ever received praise like this one. Sure, people have given her compliments before, but this was completely different.

And it meant a lot to her.

Sunset tried her best not to let her face flush in red out of flattery in front of the Prime. In return, she gave him her gratitude with a gentle smile, "Thank you, Optimus. It means a lot coming from you. But... could you at least try to take some rest? Even for a little while?"

"Please?"

The girl waited patiently for him to answer back. She really didn't want to see him in such state, she could clearly see how tired he was and it wasn't fair. Life wasn't fair. It was cruel.

And for that good people have to suffer the most...

"I will try." he replied with a calm tone.

Although she didn't know why, she felt close with the leader, even though they'd known each other for almost only a day. But she trusted and cared for him deeply.

His voice was strong and stern, yet so gentle and tender. Maybe not only his voice. While being here with him, she had this warm and peaceful feeling. It calmed her down and she felt completely safe when he was around.

And it was strangely so familiar...

*Beep*

A sudden beeping sound from a car was heard from the far back of the street. Sunset peeked at the truck's side mirror and saw a yellow Urbana approaching them.

"There they are." said Optimus when Bumblebee and Fluttershy finally arrived.

-

-

-

Without anyone noticing, a small winged-shaped figure was hovering far above the very high sky. Its HUD was completely focused on the disguised robots and their human allies. The mysterious being was able to make a full scan and analysis of each one of them while keeping itself out of their vision. During the process, it managed to develop several codes of numbers, which appeared to be their current coordinates.

Soon enough as all of his targets were prepared to go and drove away, the flying figure decided to secretly follow them along.

══════════════════

It was relatively calm and quiet inside the Autobot's hidden base. Ratchet and Fixit had stayed to watch over the communication system in case the rest of the team members called. Earlier, Grimlock, Arcee and Strongarm went outside on a scouting observation for the Decepticons.

In addition, Arcee's human charge, Twilight Sparkle, was left in the base along with her pet companion Spike who was sleeping next to his owner.

While Ratchet was busy in his working area, Twilight was taking notes and was listening carefully to Fixit's extensive explanation about the Cybertronian transformation.

"It all began with Amalgamous' original Transformation Cog, the first Shifter and a member of the Thirteen. His T-cog allowed him to shift from one form to another, exceeding the abilities of his descendants. Unfortunately, the Quintessons discovered and used to manipulate the early Cybertonians that had no possessions of the T-cogs.  When the resistance forces, which were under Sentinel Zeta Prime's command, followed Silverbolt's emergence from the Well of Allsparks, they discovered his T-cog was in place and all of Cybertron became aware that the T-cogs were not in fact a Quintesson gift."

The moment he finished with the long information, he realized that he went too further with the details, "Oops- got a bit carried away there, my apologies." he stroked the back of his helm, hoping he hasn't lost her interest.

"No, no, please don't be sorry at all, Fixit. Everything was really useful and worthy of note! I don't know how to thank you enough." Twilight assured him right away.

The mini-con blinked a few times, he was taken aback by her response, "Are you being serious?! I mean--! Of course, you are! Why wouldn't you be?!" he nervously laughed it off. Twilight raised her eyebrow, wondering why would he react in such way. The small robot noticed her concern and waved his servos awkwardly, "Please, excuse me! I've... never really talked with someone else like this before, especially about such topics. My fellow teammates find it rather difficult to follow after my so-long descriptions."

"Really? Strange... I found it quite entertaining. Not to mention that I really enjoyed listening to you as well and I'm pretty glad that you taught me so much, I will be definitely willing to learn even more from you in the near future!" Twilight enthusiastically replied with a warm smile.

His optics lit up out of excitement, "Oh, how polite of you Miss Sparkle! Glad to be of assistance! Giving needed information and help is one of my greatest pleasures!" he happily bowed down, which caused Twilight to slightly chuckle at his sweet manners. 

Ratchet, even though working, was listening to their conversation the whole time, "You are very well-spoken and highly intelligent, Twilight. It seems you uphold a great interest in knowledge and science." he said, his attention still focused on the monitor in front of him.

The girl turned to the medic and shyly shrugged, "Assembling intricate scientific devices and solving complex mathematical equations have always been my thing I suppose."

Sudden distant vrooming and stomping sounds could be heard entering the base. The loud noises and trembling ground caused the poor Spike to wake up from his peaceful nap. After the dog yawned and stretched, he went to the edge of the high platform they were currently standing on and peeked down.

A motorcycle, along with a patrol car and a huge green robotic dinosaur came to a standstill as soon as they appeared in sight. All of them transformed into their robot modes and began stepping towards the rest.

"Hey, guys! How did it go?" Spike curiously asked, waving his tail.

Strongarm ex-vented in disappointment, "Still nothing. Those 'Cons have been too quiet and it's getting even more suspicious than before. I have a really bad feeling about this."

"It's not only you, Strongarm." the cadet looked at the medical officer, "Neither of us was able to detect any unusual signs from our nemeses. But as Optimus stated, we always need to be prepared for any sudden outcomes."

Grimlock annoyingly groaned and went to sit down on the ground, leaning over the platform close to the talking dog, "Gettin' pretty boring here if ya ask me!"

"I hope everyone is alright..." Twilight involved with a worried tone. The fact that nothing has happened since yesterday's fight made her anxious for the safety of her friends.

Arcee came closer to her human charge, "Hey, your friends are in good servos. Whatever happens out there, we will do everything in order to keep you girls unharmed." she comforted.

Twilight smiled at her guardian. Maybe she was right, her worries were needless, they were secured enough, "Thank you, Arcee."

"No need to thank me, kid." the femme smiled back and softly ruffled Twilight's hair with her digit, the teen let out a small 'Hey!' and laughed at the tease, "I'm actually surprised that you managed to stay awake during the whole night. Had quite the nerd talk, huh?" asked Arcee.

"Once my curiosity kicks in, it's hard for me to fall back." the girl responded while fixing her bangs, "Besides, I had sleepless nights before, especially for my studies, I already got used to it."

"Even so, recharge is important for your energy levels and your overall health." Ratchet included as he typed several codes on the monitor.

"Look who's talking." Arcee glanced at him with a smug. The others quietly snickered at Ratchet's annoyed glare. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[Author's note]

Bestie wake up, elioo just dropped a new chapter. xD

Sorry for the wait guys, a few things came up and I had to find a way to organize my schedule better. 

I will try to update more often for the next upcoming chapters, I think I will have much more time in the next couple of weeks. 

But please, be patient with me, I mentioned that there will be slow updates from the very first start, it takes time for a beginner like me to write and to fix mistakes (although I may have missed some) ^^' 

I also want to make a few more fanarts and content for you guys and unfortunately, that takes some motivation as well. Be prepared tho, they will be done soon!

Lastly, thank you all for the kind comments! You guys really inspire me to keep on going with this story, I didn't expect to grab the attention of so many people! 

I'm very glad you like it so far! I wonder what will happen next ;)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

408 1 15
After Twilight Sparkle's experiment with magic caused so much mayhem, she decided to put it all behind her and move on. However, there were some who...
63.8K 934 45
This book is an Optimus x Reader book! This book will consist of the following, TFP, Bayverse, and RID. I have not seen other types of Transformers s...
567K 10.2K 176
Here are some Transformers Prime Dating Preferences. IMPORTANT NOTE!: You're only in a relationship with ONE character, not all at the same time, mea...
346K 5.6K 62
Welcome to this book! This is about Optimus Prime! More explained in A/N + Requests. I hope you'll enjoy this one-shot book! I'll do: Bayverse RID201...