The future of Equestria

Par Ezor400199

☆'.・.・:★'.・.・:☆ ♡ This story is based on my own AU, which is about My little pony. This one has a continuatio... Plus

Important information for this Universe

Chapter 1 "The Proposal"

16 1 0
Par Ezor400199

☆'.・.・:★'.・.・:☆☆'.・.・:★'.・.・:☆☆'.・.・:★'.・.・:☆☆'.・.・:★'.・.・:☆☆'.・.・:★'.・.・:

Narrator: Everything begins somewhere, no one knows where or how but if it helps you understand this story it began many centuries ago. There were two unique beings, one was the light itself, and the other one was the darkness. Both were natural opposites, but although it is difficult to understand, both got along quite well, since one was in charge of giving warmth to living beings and illuminating their paths, while the opposite caused cold feelings of sadness and loneliness with its darkness and the mysteries that it had.

At some unspecified point in this story, the light was traveling through the galaxy at a speed of "c" which means that it was traveling at 299,792,458 meters per second, which can give us to understand that time itself was dilated the second that the light itself began to move.

The light at some point during one of their trip arrived at a new planet that was different from the others since there were different creatures of different bodies, shapes, species, and colors, which made this planet unique from the others, not to mention the unique abilities these beings had.

The light felt a very deep interest in this planet, which is why it decided to add a name to it and visit it on multiple occasions in its many trips through the galaxy, the name chosen for this planet was "Earth". The reason why it was decided to call this planet "Earth" was because of its simplicity since this new planet was in a recently created galaxy and unlike the other galaxies that this being had created and visited, this one was the simplest since at the time that it had reviewed there were only 160,000 million planets in this new galaxy. Something that no one knew was that the same being that was in charge of creating and being light was also in charge of creating different galaxies around the universe. Therefore, although not many believe it, the being of darkness, in addition to creating the darkness and being the darkness around the universe, is the same creator of the universe and the different stars and planets in it, in the same way, the being of darkness is also the creator of the being of light, which was given the ability of incomparable speed and brightness that not even the universe could emit.

As the years passed, the being of light and creator of the galaxies began to see how new creatures arose from said planet earth, specifically some very similar creatures but in the same way very different, the being realized that many of the creatures had incredible strength for a mortal being, however, similar creatures appear, these were thinner and with a thing on their head which helped them have magical abilities such as moving things or appearing and to disappear from an area at a short distance, and finally, a small creature similar to the other two appeared, it had two extra parts on their backs that helped them move faster than the last two creatures and travel to different areas of the small planet in just a few days. These beings fascinated the entity of light, wanting to have an easier and more relaxed life with them than running all the time to create new galaxies which took a long time to do. However, the entity did not want to leave his counterpart alone since they were very close. These are why the entity decided to tell the darkness itself about his ideas about these creatures and the decision to become one.

- The darkness was contemplating the abyss that it had created, in a place so silent and harmonious-

- The light as fast as always arrived at the abyss that the darkness created, after having visited the planet earth again -

Darkness: I didn't expect you here, what do you need? (the darkness is not looking into the light, it is looking into the abyss)

Light: Umm... sorry if I'm interrupting something, I just wanted to tell you that... that... Ummm... I just...

Darkness: What is it? Was any galaxy destroyed? Or some object circulates outside its orbit? You know that this is the least of it and that you can fix it easily, besides you---

Light: ¡IT'S NOT THAT! (the entity in an unconscious way raises its voice)

- The darkness keeps looking into the abyss -

Light: Oh my... I'm sorry but... I just wanted to tell you that I don't like being the one that creates everything, I just want... I -

- The darkness interrupts what the light was going to say -

Darkness: You are interested in those creatures, right?

Light: Eh?!... how?

Darkness: I am the creator of the universe and also your creator, I made everything you know including those beings that have you so intrigued. Not to mention that I see everything, no matter if it's good or bad, so I know you make multiple visits to this planet when you think I don't notice. But you only look at them, you never interact with them, possibly because you know that your light would destroy them immediately so you keep your distance from them.

Light: Well yes, the truth is that I make multiple stops on this planet although you already knew it and I come here to talk about it.

Darkness: What does that simple planet have? It is one of the youngest that I created I believe, not to mention that the beings that inhabit that planet have a short life, unlike the different creatures of the other galaxies.

Light: Yes, that's exactly why I'm intrigued, you see, the different creatures in the universe are very similar but unlike the beings that inhabit the earth these are different, they are... they are BEAUTIFUL and I wanted... I wanted to be one, but I think you will tell me that this is something impossible.

Darkness: "Earth?", "become one?"

Light: Well...the planet intrigued me a lot and I decided to add a name to it, just like you did with me, and although it was difficult to see the creatures from a certain distance I saw their behavior and their ability to develop for many centuries and. .. I-

Darkness: I need to show you something (The darkness once again interrupts what the light was going to say)

- A mysterious object that had the size of darkness appeared which had a crystalline and a never seen appearance -

Light: Huh? What's that?

Darkness: It is something that helps me see the planets up close

- The object is showing something-

Light: WOW! IT JUST CAN'T BE!! Is it?

Darkness: Yup, it's the planet you call Earth, that's how it looks up close

Light: WAIT YOU HAD THIS ALL THE TIME?!?!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!??

Darkness: You see, I don't usually move much because of the amount of energy I have, in the same way, I have a lot of energy which would end up destroying many things that "you" have done. However, from this object, I create a lot of planets and stars. That's why I'm always in lonely areas of this universe. MY areas.

Light: Well what do you think? Can I go?? Or could we go? It looks fun don't you think?

Darkness: Well I guess we both deserve it but do we have to act like that species?

Light: WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Darkness: Well yes, you see I like to see how different beings act, however, I have never had the experience of being one, so I accept being one for a while, however, this will only be for some time.

- The light starts to get too bright -

Darkness: I can see you're very excited so what's the plan?

Light: OH I'M SORRY! *Cough* *Cough* You see, I thought that one of those species could be our caretakers, something like our creators, however, I think it would be interesting to unite these three creatures in one! I mean you and me! And be the first to have these qualities.

Darkness: Mmm sounds interesting, let's see

-The mysterious object approached both of them and they both study the species in detail for some time-

Darkness: Well, I think I already understood everything that these beings need and how they work, are you ready?

Light: WAIT! I have another proposal before being one of these beings.

Darkness: I hear you, what is your proposal?

Light: Well I think it would also be fun that we don't know each other, that all our memories are erased and we start from 0 all our existence, and that at some point everything returns to both of us, the universe that you created and the galaxies that you create. How about?

Darkness: Sounds interesting, well I guess we're all set, right? Light?

Light: Yup, I've never been so ready for this moment.

☆'.・.・:★'.・.・:☆☆'.・.・:★'.・.・:☆☆'.・.・:★'.・.・:☆☆'.・.・:★'.・.・:☆☆'.・.・:★'.・.・:

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

93.5K 8.2K 52
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
271K 13.3K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
78.5K 1.9K 44
ညီဖြစ်သူသေဆုံးသွားရတာက သူ့ညီကောင်မလေးရဲ့အစ်မကြောင့်ဆိုပြီးလက်စားချေခဲ့ရာမှ...
35K 3.2K 19
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...