The Protector and her Sidekic...

Por EJ-Morningstar

"maybe one day I'll tell you about my shameful past Kiriko,but for now I'm just happy to spend everyday of my... Más

daily shenanigans
this little misfortune will be your demise
A Wish,a dream and an answer
I did it for love,did it for you
the future I dreamed of
You can have my heart,any place,any time.
there's no tomorrow..... carry on
I... Miss you...
The scarlet protector.
Do I really deserve a second chance at life ?
hold me close to your heart and never let me go.
this happiness...protect it at all costs!

Cold and colder in the dead of night

689 6 1
Por EJ-Morningstar

as I wake up I see that my lovely fiance is still snuggling up with me,thank God I really wasn't dreaming yesterday, today is the beginning of my plan to be erased from the criminal underworld once and for all,at least is what I hope I'll definitely be needing Hayato's and Yuki's assistance if I want to succeed,they're the only people I can trust my life with.

I don't want to wake Kiriko up,firstly because she's the most precious little thing while she sleeps,and second I don't know precisely which time everything will be done whit,if I have to take a wild guess,I'll probably only be able to see her tomorrow,many people are going to die today after all,and I don't want to worry her like last week, the only problem is if I simply leave without warning her and only show up tomorrow she'll be 100% worried and angry,and I'm already walking in a tightrope,the ring was able to save me yesterday but this time I don't think I'll be as lucky,so I better play it safe.

firstly before waking her I need to take a shower and wear my "work" clothes,after all it's way easier to hide my handgun and Katana while wearing these whoever I'm whit neither at the moment,nothing like a little visit at my parents house can't fix,before going to see my little stalker "friend".

Just the tough of making him suffer is enough to make me chuckle,and that is my biggest fear,the thing that mostly keeps me scared of the future and torments my mind everyday,if being the heir to the most effective, known and feared hitman's organization I'm the entire Asia wasn't bad enough I have an almost uncontrollable bloodlust when it comes to killing,it almost feels like I'm another person entirely,if I only killed people it would already be bad enough,but felling satisfied and having fun while doing it is something that scares me deeply,how can I tell this to Kiriko ? she would be disgusted with this behavior, killing is one thing,but doing it and felling absolute joy is disturbing to say the least,my only "saving grace" is that my bloodlust is exclusive to criminals and bad people in general but I fear that one day I might hurt or kill someone innocent or even worse hurting someone that I love,just the tough of harming Hayato,Yuki and mainly Kiriko is enough to almost make me have a mental breakdown,I can only hope this fear I'll stay being only that and never becomes a reality, before things can get out of hand I take a deep breath as i recompose myself.

before I get up from the bed I need to message Hayato and Yuki so we can meet later. ' I'll be needing the help of you both in 4 hours, meet me in the furthest warehouse from Kanekaza and be prepared,today I'll be a busy day' as I was about to put my phone back on the desk i stumbled upon some really old pictures on my phone gallery,the one that made me really nostalgic was a picture whit me Hayato Yuki and my parents in it,those were simpler times,my parents had problems keeping us in check back then when we were kids Hayato definitely was the smartest between us and always where the one to lead our little adventures,Yuki was a pure and cheerful girl and as a trio we were always playing together having fun,occasionally misbehaving but nothing out of the ordinary,as the Years passed me and Hayato were betrayed! Yuki changed and started collaborating with my parents to keep us in line now everything she do and says is involving her duty to keep me and Hayato in check,and that's how at least 70% of my teenage years went before eventually I got older and my heart got colder and colder,Hayato to was also forced to act more maturely although he still acts a bit carefree like in the past, looking back at that time I wish I had cherished more these moments,no killing and without a constant fear of losing myself in this dark world,it was nice just me and my brother and sister having fun.

I turn my phone off and put it back in the desk for now,as i was trying my best to get out of bed without waking up Kiriko,but as always my efforts are I'm vain as my goddess is looking at me,clearly wake now.
"Why did you already woke up ? it's not even 6 Am" she said while rubbing her eyes, still a bit sleepy, extremely cute as always.

"well well my dear, today I'll be a special day at work and I want to be prepared and I'm only be able to return tomorrow"I said as I'm already opening the bathroom door

"ONLY TOMORROW ? what it's so important that you're willing to leave your fiance this early in the morning and only coming back the next day ?" she says while pouting a bit before quickly getting out of bed and giving chase to bring me back to her, thank God I was already in the bathroom and was able to lock the door before she could get in and capture me, sometimes this girl scares me.

"I'm really sorry Kiriko,but it really is something that I'll define the future of my work and I can't afford to go unprepared I hope you can understand" I said while making sure the door is really locked,she's not saying anything back,I'm a little worried but it's for our future she will understand eventually.
as I was about to turn on the shower I can hear a strange sound the wind blowing behind me,as I turn to it's direction I see that an angry Kiriko is behind me,and she's giving me a look that made my soul leave my body.

but quickly that look was replaced whit one of sadness. "You know..... thanks to yesterday I was thinking we would become even more closer than before..... but in the next day you're already leaving and only coming back an entire day later,this really makes me only fell sadnesses....." she said while looking way from me. I HATE THIS,I FUCKING HATE MAKING HER SUFFER BECAUSE OF MY POOR DECISIONS.....

"Kiriko can you trust me one last time ? today..... if everything goes well I'll officially be free from my work once and for all..... and we can spend our day's together forever..... or until you finally decide that I'm not worth the trouble and end our relationship" I said the last sentence with a little chuckle but what Kiriko said next surprised me.

"Why do you say that ? I'll not allow you to put yourself down like that any longer! have a little self esteem,please..... for me"she said while hugging me

I couldn't contain my tear's which surprised Kiriko, "I..... truly don't deserve the love and affection you give me everyday Kiriko,I promise you after today..... everything I'll get better." she lets out a deep sigh before answering. "okay I trust you,but whatever is happening today you need to promise me that you are going to be careful, okay ? I'm having a bad felling about your safety....." she said while holding my hand.

"okay,I promise you,I'll be careful,now I really need to take a bath,also sorry but I won't be able to eat breakfast,I really need to hurry."she didn't say anything else after our conversation,I can tell she's worried but I don't have another choice I can only hope today's plan will end up smoothly.

"Bye Kiriko" it's the only thing I'm able to say before leaving our apartment,as she waves goodbye to me,now I need to go to my parents house and grab my sword Kazhan plus my handgun. When I first met Kazhan the only thing I knew was the tale of an evil spirit, that possessed everyone who touched the sword and fought whit everything that crossed his path until the possessed body couldn't carry on,but as I spoken to him I discovered his forgotten history,when still alive he was a samurai that lost everything,family,friends and his will to carry on the only thing that remained was rage for not being strong enough,his soul refusing to go to the after life remained in the sword,but in the process he lost his memory's,century's of bloodshed and rage passed, eventually he was able to reflect on his actions and recover the memory's when he was still human,ashamed of what he had became he made a vow to only use is power to a good cause, my mother's family were the ones who were tasked in maintaining this cursed sword locked way from the world, until I was informed about it's existence by my mother,who warned me to never try to touch or interact whit it, what she didn't know is when I got older,I managed to convince him to lend me his strength,a pretty ironic turn of events,he only accept my deal after i showed him that the only blood on my hands were that of criminals and evil people,my sense of honor impressed him.

nowadays I consider him a friend that's why I need to know if he's willing to help me today,after all he still needs to consume soul's to maintain his mind and willpower if he stopped his soul would leave the sword forever,and I don't want to lose a close friend but I need to tell him my plan.

(3 hour's later)

as I get out of my car i see a familiar sight my parents house,it almost looks abandoned, light's off nobody taking care of the place,and that's exactly why I let Kazhan live here I rarely need to go all out so I let him have the place to himself,every week some of my subordinate's come here to feed the soul's to him.

as I entered the mansion I searched for is room and knocked on the door before speaking "Kazhan I'm here!" I waited a bit as he speaks. "my friend! come on in!" When I heard his voice I opened the door before looking at the talking and floating Katana in front of me,definitely it's a funny thing to see.
"My dear friend! it's been a while since the last time we had spoken! I'll take that as a sign you need my help again ?" he said before starting laughing, "your assumption is correct Kazhan,I definitely need your help,but today I'll be different..... I want to erase my identity from the criminal underworld while taking down my entire organization and these damn 3 chairman's that have been a pain for me during all these years,of course that means I'll be unable to keep you in this world..... even knowing that would you still be willing to help me my friend ?" I said while extending my hand. "truth be told my dear friend, If my last battle will be the one to erase your sinful past them so be it!" "Kazhan..... from the bottom of my heart thank you,I'll never forget our friendship....." I said as I shed a tear "hold your tear's back my friend I'm not dead yet and we have much work to do!" "heh,you're right let's get going" I said while wiping the tear way.

now that I have gotten Kazhan and my handgun, I'll just need to finish that damn stalker off,and start the plan.

11 am

as I got closer to the warehouse I could see Yuki's car and Hayato's motorcycle by the entrance,well I guess they both arrived a little earlier as I headed to the entrance I could already hear them "so little sister, would you like to play a little match of uno against me while we wait ?" Hayato says whit is usual smirk that rarely leaves is face. "don't be ridiculous Hayato! we need to stay alert to any possible danger." and then there's Yuki the physical embodiment of duty in the world. "you're no fun to be around sister." Hayato says while giving is best melodramatic performance before tossing the cards way.
"hey you two I'm here, sorry for the wait" I said while going to the center of the room were my little 'friend" is tied to a chair
"finally I was getting bored of waiting,but why did you called us ?" seeing Hayato having a look of confusion is a rare sight 99% of times he already have every single move planned from the start,but I don't blame him this time,after all I didn't specify the plan on the phone.

"Wait a bit Hayato,I need to deal whit this little shit first!" I said while removing the cloth that prevented him from speaking.
"I'm in a good mood today,so if you tell me exactly why you're following me and my fiance yesterday I'll let you go" I said while looking straight in his eyes "well...I had my eyes on that Slut for quite a while..... I was waiting for her to be alone to have some fun hehehe,but before I had a chance two guys beaten me and now I'm here"

as he finishes I immediately punch is face, breaking almost all of is teeth "don't you even dare open your filthy mouth to call her that,you piece of trash!" I said while kicking his face making him and the chair fall in the process "you weren't going to get out of here alive before but now........ I'll be making sure you regretful even having the audacity to breathe the same air as me.....
Hayato hand me the gas gallon we have a vermin to burn." "now things are interesting! give me a second." Somehow in less than 5 seconds he already handled me the gallon "thank you Hayato" I said while pouring everything above him "now I hope you'll burn slowly and painfully,you don't deserve to live in this world,bye and good riddance you won't be missed" I said before shooting in one of his eyes lightning the gas on fire,me Yuki and Hayato walked way from the warehouse that now was burning in flames,we keep walking like that before Yuki broke the silence.
"so what do you need us for ? give us the instructions and we shall do it at once!"

"Brother,Sister I.... Want to put an end to my career in the criminal underworld,I want to erase all the information involving our existence in that world,and in the process take down everyone that had a connection whit our organization in the past,and yes this includes the 3 chairman's, specially that damn old fossil Shimura he antagonized my life far too long." I'm still a bit worried since I don't know if they're going to support me.

"Finally" Hayato said surprising me, "do you know how long we have been waiting for you to finally put an end to this ?" all these years you've been trying to honor your father's wishes and you keep diving deeper and deeper in the darkness instead of living your life the way you wanted,it was pretty obvious you've been unhappy all these years and I'm sure Yuki is also pretty happy you're finally being honest with yourself, right Yuki ?" Hayato said while looking at her expecting a response "yes,I'm happy for you." Ugh, talkative as always sister" Hayato says as he facepalms.
"I'm sorry but the faster we start the faster we can finish things and live a normal life, like in the past....." she says while giving me and Hayato a genuine smile which is a pretty rare thing to see coming from her.

"Yeah you're right Yuki! remember me and Yuki are your bodyguards but in the end of day we're also a family,blood related or not,we will follow you wherever you're going,be it in the criminal underworld or living a normal and peaceful life" I can only smile at the words of encouragement coming from mostly Hayato and Yuki.

(after explaining the plan...)

"so you're saying we Three are going to take each other one of the chairman's ? and specifically me and Yuki are going to need to kill or beat at least a hundred people protecting these old bastards ? sounds easy enough honestly." Hayato said while smirking,for normal people it would be suicide but both of them are extremely effective at killing, their skills are almost unmatched.

"and after all these fossil's are put back to the ground,you're going to erase anything related to us and expose all of our employees and everyone who worked whit our organization before ? it's not a bad plan but what about the government and the police ? do you have a plan just in case they might try to bother us in the future ?" " Yes I have,we can take all of this information directly to them whit the one condition that we I'll not be punished by our crimes, they can overlook the thousands of kill's we did,since our "little" collaboration with them will led to the arrest of millions of criminals around the world".

"It's not a bad plan but how do you plan on finishing Shimura's miserable life?" Yuki questions me
"Well I'm going to trick him into believing I'll renounce my position to him,after all I never showed to him before how much I despise his miserable existence,so I will just go to his office after you both kill the other two bastards and end his life"

"Okay, I'm convinced,it's a solid plan! see you people later,I need to make sure everything will be perfect,after all you can only kill the person you hate one time." after Hayato said that he got on his motorcycle and disappeared from my view, before I got into my car Yuki stopped me," don't be careless,me and Hayato will not be able to protect you this time,and keep your eyes open I feel like we are being watched.....can you sense their intentions ?" that's the only thing supernatural about my family I can sense if someone wants to harm,kill me or do anything that could be considered harmful, it's nothing like Kiriko's powers but it's better than nothing. "I can't sense anything Yuki, whoever it is, looks like they don't have bad intentions, still we better get out of here". I whispered to her before I got into my car and left.

(7 pm)

I'm inside my office waiting for any updates from Hayato's and Yuki's current situation,as I was drinking my coffee Hayato sent me a message ' I've succeed in my masterful plan! he's dead for good,and I didn't even need to kill anyone else!' before I could congratulate him Yuki also sent me a message. ' he's finished,but before I could've killed him I was found out and had to kill half of his entire clan before they surrendered. good both of them already finished,now it my turn.

I've already finished extracting all the data from my computer, the only thing left now is to go his office and be free from this cursed life.

as I head to Shimura's office I'm greeted by some of my employees, it's ironic compared to yesterday, Kiriko is loved by the common folks and the only people who do the same to me are ruthless killers.

finally at his office I knocked on the door and announced my presence before entering "boss! what an unexpected visit,do you need my assistance whit something in specific ?" he says while turning of his computer turning all of his attention to me

"I'm here to propose a deal whit you, I want to renounce my position and leave our organization at your care, would you accept my last wishes and succeed me ?" I'm our world there isn't a way to simply leave, the only way out is dieing.

"but why give up on life so soon boss ? you still have many years left....." if I didn't knew this bastard I could be fooled by his niceness,but I know that he wanted me out of his way I always knew.

"Well I'm simply not as effective like you lord Shimura, since the time my father was the leader all I heard about you are praise, compliments,and I couldn't be more happy to leave everything to someone capable and effective like you!" I said while giving him my reassignation paperwork,but before he approved it he got up and hugged me.

"I'll do my very best to live up to your expectations! you can count on me!" as a broke the hug,I spoke one last time "since I won't be here anymore allow me to wish you a merry Christmas in advance!" I said while summoning Kazhan and cutting Shimura's throat and finishing the job putting a bullet into his skull. Before downloading the last data I needed from his computer.

as I walked into the elevator I sensed some people heading into my direction,probably Shimura's subordinate's, before summoning Kazhan and hiding to take them by surprise

"Well Kazhan this I'll be our last battle..... are you prepared for the bloodshed that will unravel ?" "I've been Born ready my dear friend!" "Well then let's finish this quickly" the first one of the idiots tried to shot me but I dodged and fired back at him hitting one of his eyes,I quickly took advantage and closed our distance before grabbing him to use as a human shield,is companions didn't even try to spare his life,in the end all 10 were tossed on the ground lifeless. "hunf bunch of amateurs" I said while making sure these 10 are dead,this proceeded for a while, until the corridor to the elevator was tainted whit red I could count at least 134 body's. "HAHAHA keep coming you pieces of shit! I can't get enough of killing people like yourselves!" again my bloodlust was active,bit I was careless and got shot in my back.

I turned around and killed the one who shooted me,my vision was starting to get a little blurry,thanks to all the blood I was losing and I eventually lost my balance making me fall through the window.

"Damnit" I said while using all my strength to pierce the wall with Kazhan so in that way I wouldn't fall to my death, what I didn't expected was,this didn't stop my fall at all now I was cutting horizontally down through the entire building while trying my best to make the momentum stop. I finally stopped,I feel like my arm's are about to break I'm coughing even more blood and can't even see properly, I'm still relatively high up,at least 3 floors between me and the ground, eventually I can feel my grip on Kazhan getting weaker and weaker as my strength is almost none,I let go of him as i hit the cold and hard ground. "I'm not dead yet..... I need to get out of here" I said while trying to get up and almost falling in the process before someone kicks me in the face sending me again to the ground. "did you really think you're going to simply scape after what you did to lord Shimura ?" I look up to see my aggressors,3 guys of the Shimura clan,I can only groan in pain since I can't speak nor fight against them.

I'm sorry Kiriko,it Looks like..... the weight of my sins have finally caught up whit me...... I can only hope you'll be able to forget me quickly and live a happy and fulfilling life. those are my last thoughts before passing out.

* author's note * I'm deeply sorry for taking this long to update this history I was having a bad time trying to write this chapter in a coherent way,and the chapter was originally even longer,I had to cut many details since I wasn't able to fit them better I'm the plot,I hope you all enjoyed this mess I write tough.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

47.1K 1.1K 33
Reinhardt became so focused on what you had felt and spoke next, he didn't even recognize your actions towards him. "I...i just get worried is all...
13.6K 841 50
"I know i am a selfish person, But shouldn't you be happy someone finally loves you unconditionally?" ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── Getting your crush...
69.5K 1.6K 20
This is just a place where I'll post some of my kiyokei fantasies from when I daydream about them. Don't expect regular updates. There may also be sp...
2.4K 6 17
This is a side story of bully RWBY Harem x linkara son reader. I hope you like it. P.S. I don't own anything. Anything Linkara related belongs to Lin...