๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By 4rminarlert_

"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ฌ. ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž, ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ." She, who... More

*.~ Prologue ~.*
*.~ Chapter One: To You, in 2000 Years ~.*
*.~ Chapter Two: That Day ~.*
*.~ Chapter Three: Limerence ~.*
*.~ Chapter Four: A Sister's Support ~.*
*.~ Chapter Five: Closing Ceremony ~.*
*.~ Chapter Six: Trost Attack ~.*
*.~ Chapter Seven: Enigma Mind ~.*
*.~ Chapter Eight: Argument ~.*
*.~ Chapter Nine: Sealing Trost with a Trial ~.*
*.~ Chapter Ten: Oriflamme on the Field ~.*
*.~ Chapter Eleven: Tacenda ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twelve: Alpas ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirteen: Finifugal ~.*
*.~ Chapter Fourteen: Saudade ~.*
*.~ Chapter Fifteen: Camhanaich ~.*
*.~ Chapter Sixteen(1): Lacuna ~.*
*.~ Chapter Sixteen(2): Lacuna ~.*
*.~ Chapter Seventeen: Burgeon~.*
*.~ Chapter Eighteen: Deprived ~.*
*.~ Chapter Nineteen(1): Sensible ~.*
*.~ Chapter Nineteen(2): Sensible ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty: A Breakthrough ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-One: Sentience ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Two: Meanings ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Three: Born Into This World ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Five: The Fragments of 'Her'
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Six: A Decided Fate ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Seven: Th_ W_y _om_ ~.*
*.~ The Story So Far I ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Eight: Awaken ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Nine: Befallen ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirty: Cruel Love ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thiry-One: Delight ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirty-Two: Transformation ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirty-Three: Passing Years ~.*
~.* Chapter Thirty-Four: The AWOL Twin *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Five: The War *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Six: Fallen Huntress *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Capricious Jaeger *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Eight: Bitter Love *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Past Love *.~
~.* Chapter Forty: The Broken Bond *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-One: The Euthanization Plan *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Two: A Bond Severed *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Three: Ancient Lovers *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Four: The Warriors and Scouts *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Five: Night of the End *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Six: After Hours *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Seven: They're All Watching You *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Eight: Eren. *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Nine: Heaven and Earth *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty: Torn Souls *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-One: Back Home *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-Two: Womanhood *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-Three: The Ticking Clock of Life *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-Four: The End, Your Final Stand *.~
~.* EXTRA CONTENT *.~

*.~ Chapter Twenty-Four: Fighting for Shiganshina ~.*

820 33 0
By 4rminarlert_

♡ ♡ ♡

The sun was setting, and you could feel the breeze along your cheeks on top of the wall. This had to be the most tense you've felt, but you shook that feeling off. Feeling like this wouldn't help in the opperation.

Below, you can here the citizens of the walls cheering you scouts, including the Reeve's Company guy that Hange helped.

"Yeah! You can count on us!" Jean, Sasha and Connie shouted with their arms up in the air.

How often did the Scouts get a goodluck message like this?

Commander Erwin suddenly yells with a fist up in the air, making the crowd cheer even more louder than before. Everybody was staring in silence as everything went in chaos down below, including the higher ranks.

...

"I'm sorry that you're stuck with my horse," Eren said to Mikasa, who was walking two horses at a time.

She shook her head, "Don't worry about it. You should be saving your energy."

"Yeah, I get it, but still."

"She's right, Eren," You hear Connie alarmingly say aloud, making Jean freak out. "We need you at your best."

Jean shushed him, "Don't say his name, dumbass."

"Sorry, I forgot," Connie apologized.

You looked over at Eren reassuringly, "Don't worry about it, Everett. Save your energy for now."

Eren, as if almost offended, crossed his arms. "What kind of-- Nevermind... That's reasonable for now..."

Smiling to yourself, you felt relieved that Eren wouldn't make such a big deal out of it. Like Jean said, there could be enemies hiding in the dark trees around you and could possibly hear you.

"Titan on the left!" You hear Jean shout, immediately turning with your light to see a Titan leaning on a rock. "Everyone halt! Light up the area!"

After observing it's non-existant moving, Hange spoke, "It's all right. Pretty sure he's asleep. Doesn't look like this is one of the new types that can move around at night." They then chuckled, "Well isn't that a shame? Leave him be."

After lowering your lights, you proceeded onto the path. A few minutes passed before you hear a noise come from Eren as he grabbed his right wrist.

"Are you okay?" Mikasa asked him with wide eyes.

"What's wrong? You're shaking."

You stood on the other side of Eren, looking over at him with a concerned expression. "Did you realize something? You're looking quite pale."

"Are you scared?" Armin asked him, making Eren turn his head rapidly.

"Huh? No!" Eren denied immediately.

Using your finger to move his hood, you checked to see if his ears were red, and they indeed were. It was something your mother noticed when you both were young.

"You're ears are red," you say to him. "So you're nervous, are you?"

"H-Hey!" He gently pulled your hand away from his ear, "You didn't need to check my ear... I'm not scared!"

Armin and you looked unfazed by his 'tough guy' act, noticing his habits of nervousness. "But... look at your hand." Armin looked down at his hand, "Seems like nerves to me."

"This is just 'cause it's cold out here! I feel like my hand's gonna freeze off," Eren complained, looking at the both of you as if he was offended.

Well, it's not like you and Armin couldn't relate. In all honesty, you felt quite uneasy about what was to happen in the next couple hours. The topic went from the constant fear of Titans to seeing the Ocean, which reminded the four of you of what you all wanted to live for.

"This area is familiar," Mikasa spoke behind you. "I think... we came here for firewood."

So that must mean that you're close, right?

"I see the foot of the mountain!" A soldier ahead shouted. "There are signed of a trail ahead!"

You can hear the flow of the river near by, entering the dead Shiganshina.

The soldiers went up on their horses, flying over the Shiganshina wall. After you landed, all you saw were trampled houses and the isolated HQ in the middle of the town. Down below, you saw a trashed rocking horse that probably belonged to a kid who was dead right now.

"Don't stop!" Levi ran past you and Eren. "You get to that outer gate!"

You and Mikasa followed behind Eren while Armin noticed something on the side of the wall. 'He can handle it,' you figured, putting your faith onto your dear friend.

Eren practically threw himself over the wall as you and Mikasa caught up with the squad. In the air, you can see a distant figure flying through the air. Lightning soon surrounded him as he landed on the floor in his Titan form.

You let Mikasa get him, as you felt more assured if she was around. She then flew him back up on the wall.

To the side of your eye, you see Eren checking his gear, mumbling something before Mikasa stood up and put he cloak. You didn't realize that you smiled at the sight next to you. He stood up and thanked Mikasa for the cover.

On Hange's command, you all ran along the walls, making sure your faces were covered.

...

You were halfway towards the inner gate when a red smoke signal was shot up in the air. It was usually never a good sign when it comes to doing missions.

"Everyone scatter and stand by on top of the wall!" Hange shouted at the squad.

"Understood!"

...

*click clack* *click clack*

All you could hear was the sound of blades hitting the surface of the wall. Although it was quite irratating to you, it was for the better of finding out where the enemy was hiding.

A loud gunshot was heard from below, mkaing you all look down. It was all happened so fast that you hadn't realized the falling soldier.

"Reiner!" You hear Armin's voice from below shout as Levi left your side. Reiner had been slammed down into the ground below before transforming, a bright light shining in your eyes.

"Kepp your eyes open!" Erwin commanded. "We still need to find his allies!"

Behind you, a thud was heard, making you turn around to see dozens of Titan transformations outside the walls, surrounding the town. In the middle, you could see the Beast Titan and it's glowing red eyes. It picked up a huge boulder and soon enough, it was flying through the air towards the wall.

"Incoming boulder! Get down!"

Mikasa grabbed both you and Eren's cloaks to prevent you from falling, feeling the impact of the boulder hit below which blocked the opening.

So much was happening at once that you could barely process what was happening. The Armored Titan started his ascend towards the top of the wall. Commander Erwin demanded not to engage combat with the Armored, as it apparently wasn't to the plan at all.

"Dirk Squad and Marlene Squad!" The Commander finally shouted, "Join Klaus Squad and protect the horses at the gate! Levi Squad and Hange Squad! I need you to take down the Armored Titan! Employ the Thunder Spears at your own discretion! Do whatever it takes to achieve your objective! This is our moment. Our chance to strike. The fate of humankind depends on this battle!"

"Lay down your hearts and lives one final time, for humanity!"

"Yes, sir!'

...

Eren's roar ran through the whole town as Reiner layed on the ground with his face regenerating. The roar was very much a sign that you and the Scouts should jump in, but Hange had decided to wait a bit.

This uneasy feeling inside you was merely the fear of the unknown. This battle can end in total tragedy, and it would either change life inside the walls for worse or better. Ever since this operation started, you felt... disconnected from life.

This feeling took you over to the point of you not realizing that Eren had just gotten flipped over into a house and punched into the floor. You took a step foward, feeling the urge to step in but you restrained yourself. Luckily, he dodged by just a little bit, getting rid of his skin.

Hange and Mikasa went to disable the Armored Titan's sight, cueing the other surrounding soldiers to attack.

You and Armin went in to attack with Jean, Connie and Sasha first. Though, you couldn't help but worry about Connie, who nearly blew himself up in the air.

"Good! We've got him!" Jean smirked. "The armor on his nape are in splinters now!"

As you skillfully slid on the roof, you jumped back in the air and used your other thunder spear, making even more splinters in his nape. The adrenaline running through your body seemed to have came from your anger, which was hidden for 4 years straight. You hadn't realized it, but maybe those dreams you were having were products of your undying anger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542 38 4
After finally escaping four years of high-school, you deserve a fresh start to a college you've always dreamed of attending, "Utopia". With you also...
225K 8.2K 109
โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐šก ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜, ๐š’๐š'๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ." โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ...
610K 18.8K 48
โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š...
801K 40.2K 97
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ .หšแตŽโ”Š ๐—‚๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”:๏ฝฅโ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’. โž - ๐‘—๐‘œ๐˜ฉ๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘›๐‘›...