AHEAD OF THE GAME | BXB

LuVeLaCy ā¤ĻāĨā¤ĩā¤žā¤°ā¤ž

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡đĸ𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐮đĢ 𝐌𝐂 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐟𝐚đĨđĨđŦ 𝐡𝐚đĢ𝐝 𝐟𝐨đĢ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚đĨ𝐞đĢ 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡īŋŊ... ā¤…ā¤§ā¤ŋā¤•

CR/CAST
I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX-ᴋʏʀᴏɴ
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV-CLUTCH
XXXV
EPILOGUE

V

4.8K 234 20
LuVeLaCy ā¤ĻāĨā¤ĩā¤žā¤°ā¤ž

***

"Ant, I just heard some bad fucking news!" Tally yelled when she strutted through the door. She approached me slowly and sat down beside me. I watched her warily, almost in tune to what she would say next.

"What happened?" I asked her softly. I already had a feeling that she would find out at some point. Tray wasn't an exactly unknown figure in Chicago.

So, I expected that a lot of people would ask questions about where he was. But, just as I suspected, she had been talking about him because the next words that came out of her mouth gave me goose bumps.

"Tray went missing."

"I know that," I answered almost instantly. "After you dropped me off , he came over to see me. He was telling me about how he had to leave the city cause of some shit that he was dealing with. Apparently he crossed a group of dudes and now they wanna kill him."

"Damn," she cringed.

"Don't tell nobody though. Pretend like I ain't even tell you," I instructed her.

"I won't," she said without a doubt. "I'm sorry he left though. I know how much you liked him and all, even though you told me you was gone leave him." Then, something clicked in her eyes. "I almost forgot...who's car is that parked outside my house?"

"Trays—well it's mine now. He gave it to me before he left."

"Damn, that nice ass car? I ain't know he was comin like that. You lucky hoe," she said playfully. I assumed that she was trying to cheer me up but I hadn't really been in the mood for playing.

We went a few minutes without talking. I was just laying down on my stomach and she was sitting on her phone doing something. "How did the sale go?" I decided to break the silence.

"Decent, low key. Cig said he was happy that I did good, but that he wanna talk to me, and his ass told me he wanted me to drive all the way out to Hinsdale. It gotta be important cause he told me to bring you too."

I ain't like that one bit.

"And he ain't say why?" I questioned her eagerly.

"Naw," she shook her head. "We should probably start heading out there now, and we taking yo car bitch. I need to see the inside of that shit."

"Hell no! Cig know I can't afford a car like that and he gone start asking questions. We can take your basic car. What is it again? A Honda?" I said jokingly.

"Not too much on my baby," she chuckled. I tried to play it like I wasn't nervous but that would be a damn lie.

Why would he want me to come too? I wasn't involved in what he and Tally had going on. The endless reasons to why he wanted me there made my stomach churn.

└──────┘

The ride to Cig's house lasted for a little over an hour. I had never been to his house. It probably had something to do with the fact that it was farther than what I was used to traveling.

As we passed by all of the big houses, I felt myself in awe of the beautiful structures. Honestly, I deserved to live like this.

I wish I could. Life would be so much easier if I had been rich. The car came to a stop in the driveway of one of the more modern looking houses in the neighborhood.

I saw a few cars parked off in the garage which was open for display. "I wish this was me," Tally stated abruptly.

"For real," I added as I hopped out of the car. A few dudes were standing in the front smoking cigarettes.

"Wassup ya'll," she said as we approached the four of them. "Y'all know where my uncle at?"

"He in the back by the pool," one of them said. I noticed that he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. When she was about to walk off he grabbed her hand.

"When you gone let me take you out to dinner?" He pressed her with a smirk. The three other dudes started laughing.

"Boy, if Cig heard you say that shit you would be getting yo ass beat right now," she responded. "Plus I got a man anyways."

"Fuck him, and Cig ain't gotta know," he said back confidently.

"Cig ain't gotta know what?" I heard Cig himself say at the door. I smiled when I saw him and almost busted out laughing at the look on the dudes face.

"Nun Uncle," Tally said before going in for a hug. "What you been on today Cig?"

"Shit," he sighed before his attention landed on me. "Nephewww," he said playfully before pulling me into a strong embrace.

"It's been awhile," I said after he let me go. It hurt that I wasn't actually a part of the family, but it was nice that he treated me like it nonetheless. He wasn't like my momma, never judging me about my life choices.

"I see you done went full blonde. Don't dat make you like full gay now?" He joked. Tally started to laugh and I slapped her arm.

"I see you cut off yo hair. You started balding didn't you?" I threw back at him.

"Awe nah I'm not that old. Naw but on a serious note I gotta talk to both of y'all about sum," he stated before motioning for us to follow him. As we followed behind him, I couldn't help but swoon over how nice the inside of the house was.

This shit had to have cost over half a million dollars. I noticed that we were heading to the back of the house where the pool was. My intrusive thoughts were telling me to jump in but that was just me being childish.

"I want y'all to come stay with me for a while," he told us only after he shut the back doors behind him.

Tally turned to look at me with a confused look on her face. "Why? What happened?"

"The coke that you sold to them people yesterday was messed with. One of the dudes that tested it out died on the spot," he explained to us.

The surprised look on Tally's face said enough. "What? By who?" She was asking him how.

"Ion know," he shook his head. "But all I know is somebody fuckin wit my shit. When I catch they ass I'm killing them."

"Wait but I just don't understand why we gotta stay wit you...not that I'm complaining but still," I decided to speak up.

"We sold to the Colombians. They not playin when it come to they shit, talm bout they was gone do sum to you for sellin it to them. I told them I was gone sort the shit out but I don't trust you being alone, Tally. Now that you living wit her Ant imma need you to stay here too."

"Oh my fucking god," was all Tally could say.

"Welp, show me to my room," I said to Cig.

"How the hell are you so calm about this?" Tally exclaimed.

"Cause I ain't the one who sold them bad coke," I shrugged. "But if I die fuckin wit y'all then imma make sure I haunt y'all for the rest of y'all lives, no shade."

Tally gave me a stank look while Cig just started laughing like I was playing.

After that, he had a few people who worked around the house show us up to our rooms. But, as they were, I couldn't shake the feeling that somebody in the house was fucking with Cig.

Now that we were gonna live here, they was gone start fucking wit us too.

𝕬𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊.

/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

ā¤Ēā¤ĸā¤ŧā¤¨ā¤ž ā¤œā¤žā¤°āĨ€ ā¤°ā¤–āĨ‡ā¤‚

ā¤†ā¤Ēā¤•āĨ‹ ā¤¯āĨ‡ ā¤­āĨ€ ā¤Ēā¤¸ā¤‚ā¤ĻāĨ‡ ā¤†ā¤ā¤ā¤—āĨ€

78.5K 4.2K 25
đŧ𝑓 đ‘Ļ𝑜đ‘ĸ ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑠đ‘ĸ𝑚𝑛 𝑏𝑜đ‘ĸ𝑡 𝑚𝑒, 𝑔𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑐đ‘ĸ𝑧 𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑔𝑖đ‘Ŗ𝑒 𝑎 𝑓đ‘ĸ𝑐𝑘.
𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚆 theerawestbtc ā¤ĻāĨā¤ĩā¤žā¤°ā¤ž

ā¤¸ā¤žā¤Žā¤žā¤¨āĨā¤¯ ā¤¸ā¤žā¤šā¤ŋā¤¤āĨā¤¯

541K 27.6K 26
"𝙰 đ™ģ𝙸𝚃𝚃đ™ģ𝙴 𝙲𝚄𝚃 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 đ™ŋ𝙰𝙸đ™Ŋ 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙰 đ™ģ𝙸𝚃𝚃đ™ģ𝙴 𝙱𝙸𝚃." *𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈* đ™ŗ𝙴𝙲𝙴đ™ŧ𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸đŸļ𝟸đŸļ
123K 4.3K 36
❝𝐛𝐞đĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡đĸđŦ 𝐜đĨđ—ŧđŦ𝐞 đĸđŦ𝐧'𝐭 𝐜đĨđ—ŧđŦ𝐞 𝐞𝐧đ—ŧ𝐮𝐠𝐡❞
51.1K 1.5K 51
đ”Ŋ𝕃𝔸𝕌'𝕁𝔸đ”ŧ 𝕏 𝔸ℕ𝔾đ”ŧ𝕃 ℝđ”ŧđ”ŧ𝕊đ”ŧ