The villain of the last days...

By HikaDelia17

https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn... More

Chapter 1 The Rebirth of the Little People
Chapter 2 Lin Fugui
Chapter 3 Transfer
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Preparation
Chapter 6 Preparation II
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Cooperation
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Neighbors
Chapter 12 The Neighbor II
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Absorption
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Equipment Library
Chapter 20 For You
Chapter 21 The Death of Li Wei
Chapter 22 Shoujing Base
Chapter 23 The Army
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Gold
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 High Fever
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Level 2 Zombie
Chapter 30 Level 2 Zombie 2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 Ending
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 76

708 24 0
By HikaDelia17

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 76

    The busyness of the living room continued. Second Uncle Huo and his nephews simply washed and tidied up their faces, and then sat beside the old man to help with the research and deployment of the base managers who kept coming in and out.

    In the kitchen, there is a big pot of clear soup to cook vermicelli. Just sprinkle some green vegetables and salt, and pour a few drops of sesame oil when it comes out of the pot. Anyone who is hungry can go in and fill a bowl for himself. There is something to soothe a growling stomach after a busy day.

    Lin An simply turned on the fire in the kitchen, adding noodles to the pot from time to time.

    "Go up and rest first." Huo Cheng stood in the kitchen and ate a large bowl of noodles. After finishing the soup, he wiped the bowl and said to Lin An: "Leave the kitchen alone, go to sleep for a while, I will call you in the middle of the night." You."

    The old man's plan is to take advantage of the middle of the night when the zombie sparrows stop to rest and go out to encircle and suppress them according to the area. The number of sparrows is too large, and there is no way to do it.     Lin An didn't want to go up by himself, so he asked Huo

    Cheng, "What about you, come up with me to rest for a while?

    "

Prevent infection from pecks.

    Huo Cheng is the captain of the supernatural team. What he has to do is to help Second Uncle Huo separate the supernatural beings according to their attributes, and temporarily place them in various teams of the army, using supernatural powers to protect ordinary soldiers from injuries as much as possible.

    Lin An nodded, didn't write any more, and finally said: "Come up after the arrangements are made." They will go out again in the middle of the night, so it's best to hurry up and get some sleep.

    Huo Cheng reassured him, and after watching Lin An go upstairs, he drove his younger brother back to the house with his cousin to sleep first.

    "Dad, you should go to rest first, nothing big will happen for a while..."

    "Xiao Sun, help the old man to have a rest first." After Second Uncle Huo persuaded the old man to leave, he shared a cup with his nephew. With strong tea, the captains of the teams in the yard were called in one by one, and they started busy again with a small list of supernatural beings...

    Taking advantage of the dark to clear up the zombie sparrows is obviously very effective. In the next few days, the residents of Huaiqiong base will try to stay indoors during the day like the army to prevent the sparrows from flying into the house.

    In the middle of the night, capable residents would go out with the army, wait for the people in the team to knock down the zombie sparrows on the roof, and then quickly go up to make up for it twice.

    Second Uncle Huo temporarily issued a task notice, and the residents who volunteered to go out with the army to wipe out zombies and sparrows will be rewarded with a certain amount of food every day, and more people will come out this time.

    It lasted until the fourth day, and the sparrows in a large area of ​​the base had been cleaned up almost, leaving only three or five sparrows scattered in various places, and it was entirely necessary to clean up only a little bit.

    Lin An and another supernatural person in the base were responsible for leading two teams on duty at the same time, responsible for transporting supplies with the transportation team, and transporting all the corpses of the zombie sparrows to a wasteland outside the base for incineration to minimize the spread of the virus.

    Every time it was Lin An who led people out of the city, at one o'clock in the middle of the night, accompanied by footsteps, gunshots and commanding sounds from outside from time to time. Before Huo Cheng could call, Lin An woke up automatically, got on his shoes, washed his face, and went downstairs with Huo Cheng.

    When I got downstairs, I saw that the old man was still sitting on the sofa and listening to the people who ran in from outside to report the progress. Uncle Huo had already taken people out first.

    "Grandpa." Lin An greeted.

    The old man signaled to the medical team leader in the living room that it was okay, and the base medical team leader nodded, and greeted Lin An and the others to leave.

    Afterwards, the old man didn't call anyone from outside to come in. He waved his hand and greeted Lin An and the others, and gave each of them a piece of mint candy, which was wrapped in white cardboard and had no label on it. He didn't know where he got it from.

    "Wake up with a piece of candy, thank you for your hard work these days."

    This is treating people like children. Lin An didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but he kept the candy in his mouth. The strong peppermint taste hit his tongue. It was really refreshing, so he grinned: "It's delicious, thank you Grandpa."

    " Thank you." He took out a handful of hard candy and stuffed it into Lin An's pocket: "This was specially provided by our army in the past. It's refreshing.

    " With candy in his hand, he asked for a piece, "I want it too." "I

    'll give it to you, you can't do without you anywhere." The old man couldn't do anything about this grandson, so he gave Huo Dong two pieces with a smile, and waved his hand: "OK Come on, you guys hurry up and pay attention to your safety."

    After seeing off the three juniors, the old man heard the movement at the back door and turned his head to see the little grandson poking his head out.

    "Lei Lei, come to Grandpa." Grandpa Dou smiled and waved, hugged the little grandson who came over with short legs, and asked him, "Why don't you sleep? Second brother woke you up?"

    Dou Lei Lei shook his head, staring eagerly at the door of the living room.

    Seeing him like this, the old man understood, and asked him: "Missing someone? Let Grandpa guess, is... Missing your cousin Xiao Lin?" The

    little guy nodded seriously and didn't say a word.

    The old man also knew that the child's elder brother and second child were not very clingy, and he just fell in love with Lin An, sighed secretly, and now he could only comfort the little grandson: "Now that the cousins ​​are busy, can Lei Lei play by himself? In two days, your cousin Xiaolin will have time to see you, so I have to behave myself these few days."

    Lin An is really busy these days, he has to be in the team in the afternoon and evening, patrolling the streets and alleys during the day, helping It was rare for someone to kill zombies, register, and send them to the hospital. At night, they would collectively clean up the zombie sparrows with the army. Only in the morning can they catch up with Huo Cheng for a while, so naturally they can't care about the children.

    The little guy didn't know if he understood what the old man said, but when the old man told him to be good, he really didn't cry or make trouble, and nodded obediently.

    "Then grandpa will send you back to sleep, okay?"

    "!"

    Dou Leilei nodded silently, and was led back to the house by the old man.

    The clean-up work was still in full swing. Lin An followed the transport team and transported two cars full of zombie sparrow corpses to the open field in the outskirts, and poured gasoline on the pile of corpses to start life.

    The flames rushed up immediately, using the oil in the corpse to burn more and more fiercely, crackling sparks splashed, and the pungent rotten stench could stun people alive.

    Lin An sat in the car with others and waited with the windows and doors closed. Only when the fire abated a little would someone with a fire attribute go over and add two fireballs. Only the fire of the fire-type supernatural powers can completely incinerate the zombie's body to ashes, leaving no bones left.

    And what Lin An had to do was to pack the zombie sparrow crystal nuclei collected from the ashes by his subordinates after the corpse was incinerated into ashes, put it in the space and bring them back together.

    This is actually not a tiring job, but it involves a large number of crystal nuclei, so that it is related to the combat effectiveness of the supernatural liquid and the superhumans in the base. Uncle Huo only rest assured that Lin An, a niece and daughter-in-law with scarce space superpowers, will do it .

    What's more, the transportation team knew that he was from the Huo family, so it was as if the boss had personally followed him.

    "Let's go." Lin An inspected the pile of ashes as usual, sorted out the crystal nuclei, and asked people to bury them with a shovel before leading them away: "Today we will only go this way, and everyone can rest when we return to the base."

    "That's a good relationship!"

    The people in the convoy were very happy when they heard this. Except for Lin An and a few accompanying soldiers, the rest of them are residents hired by the base to work as laborers. Food is settled on a daily basis, so you can save a trip and do less work. Live naturally happy.

    Now the zombies and sparrows are almost killed. To catch up with the previous two days, they have to make at least two more trips.

    However, as soon as the car drove away, there was a commotion in the distance behind. A dozen people howled and rushed out from the surrounding bushes, chasing a few huge zombie eagles behind them. The eagle's claws were three times the size of the original, and the sharp nails were like knives, and it grabbed one of the people's heads in one fell swoop.

    "Hurry up!"

    Lin An's face darkened, and he ordered the convoy to leave quickly. One of the faster-flying zombie eagles saw the convoy on their side, and chased after it with flapping wings, and was cut by Lin An in the air. Lost half a paw.

    The eagle wailed, turned its direction wisely, and turned to attack a few people who were closer to it on the ground. This intelligence shows that they are already close to the second level.

    "Don't worry about the back, leave quickly!" Anyone who saw such a big zombie eagle would be scared, and the car drove away quickly under Lin An's repeated urging.

    Fortunately, the target of the Zombie Eagle Gate was not a few cars in the distance, either pecking or grabbing, after finishing off the people running around on the ground and sharing the food, the Zombie Eagles soon stopped at Lin An and his party to burn the zombies On the sparrow's ground, with a loud cry, it turned over the soil with its claws, digging out the ashes under the soil, but after searching for a long time, it failed to find the "nutrition" it wanted.

    At this time, the leading eagle stopped, suddenly puffed up its feathers and let out a shrill cry, flapping its wings and flew away to the distance. Seeing this, its companions no longer cared about the things on the ground that attracted them. , have quickly flew away.

    All that was left was the blood dripping all over the ground, and the broken bones stained with broken flesh and bones.

    About ten minutes later, Wuyang Wuyang's zombie hawks chased the direction of the few hawks just now like dark clouds.

    After eating their stomachs, they instinctively drive them to pursue the "nutrition" of devouring their stronger counterparts to become stronger.

    A large group of dark clouds swept across the sky, and quickly flew away towards the distance. Unfortunately, that direction was the direction leading to Shoujing, which had the most "food".

    When the car drove two-thirds of the way, the driver suddenly turned back to Lin An in surprise and said, "Head, there is a car coming in front, why don't you take a look?"

    What car?

    Lin An saw the strange expression on the driving soldier's face, wanting to smile but not smiling, so he looked towards the front right in doubt.

    The car that drove over was Huo Cheng's car—since the big off-road they drove all the way from Jinshi was scrapped, Second Uncle Huo gave his nephew's family a military off-road to drive.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
14.2K 2.4K 24
"ဟေ့ ဒီမှာ ပူတင်းလုံး " "ဟာ နာမည်ရှိတယ် နာမည်ခေါ်လေ ! "
76.7K 7.9K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
29.9K 789 19
!!INTRO!! We follow Travis Phelps and his life as the school prom is only a week away. And he plans to ask a very special guy to go with him. With a...