๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‘ | tsire...

By nijirix

โ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž? โž โ” at... More

GOLDEN HOUR.
'AW.
MUNE.
TSรŒNG.
MRR.
PUKAP.
KINร„.
VOL.
VOLรW.
VOMรšN.
VOPร‰Y.
VOSรŒNG.
VOMRR.
VOFU.
VOHIN.
MEVOL.
MEVOLAW.
MEVOMUN.
MEVOPEY.
MEVOSรŒNG.
MEVOMRR.

PXEY.

4.7K 240 101
By nijirix

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

( fate of the family )

A YELP OF pain pushed past your lips as your knees violently collided with the ground, worried shouts of your name coming from your siblings as the avatar behind you gripped you harshly by your braided queue.

"found another, colonel." he grinned from behind you, placing the sole of his boot against your bare back before shoving you forward, chuckling dryly as your chin roughly connected with the dirt.

"get your hands off of my sister!" the voice of lo'ak aggressively exclaimed from a few feet ahead of you, your eyes traveling upward to meet his golden irises as he called out for you.

"tstu si fkip, lo'ak," you lowly groaned, wincing at the pain in your torso as you struggled to sit back up onto your knees with your hands bounded behind your back.

"tsumke!" you heard tuk cry, sending her a small smile of reassurance.

"mawey, tuk," you breathily soothed. "mawey."

"didn't know if she was one of jake's," the man behind you announced. "wasn't sure if they all have four fingers or just the half breeds."

"it's a trait, genius," you shot back, specs of mud stuck to your cheeks as you moved your shoulder to rid your skin of the dirt. "i might've gotten the four finger gene, but you obviously didn't get the intelligence gene."

quickly gripping your hair once again, the solider lifted you up by your scalp to face him, his features tightening into a glare as you winced. "why don't you say that again, you—"

"enough."

the voice that sounded out from your left held a tone of authority, and you assumed that whoever it belonged to was the one in charge of the whole operation.

"she's one of his, all right," the same man assured, stepping around your siblings to stand in front of you, his toned arms folded placidly over his chest. "huh, you look just like the other one. guess you got the twin gene from your pops, too."

his eyes panned over to your sister, narrowing in contemplation as he studied her. "and you, you look like that other traitor- what was her name? grace?"

you bared your teeth at his words, a low growl bubbling in your throat as the avatar clothed in a green tank top and camo pants smirked. "guess i hit a nerve."

harsh breaths puffed through your nostrils, a stinging pain stuck to your chin while you could feel your heart throb painfully against your head.

sucking in a deep breath, a bird call of some sort sounding out from within the forest subtly caught your attention, your ears flicking to get a better grasp on the sound as it ended just as quickly as it started.

listening intently, you managed to catch the call echo across the trees once again and identify the noise with a quiet breath of relief, meeting lo'ak's eyes with a nod.

"get her on her feet, i don't look good from the downwards angle," colonel jokingly spoke up, his gun held against his chest as the man behind you shoved you upwards onto your feet.

"ngenga rä nari pxasul ta nìwotx tìlam, txìm," kiri growled from a little ways away from you, only to earn a tug on her hair from the solider behind her.

"now, now, didn't your mother ever teach you any manners?" the avatar retorted. "oh wait- that's right. she's dead, isn't she?"

kiri physically recoiled at the man's words, a shaky breath leaving her mouth as you yelled out at the buzzcut-sporting solider while regaining your footing. "what do you want from us?!"

"oh, it's simply really," he expressed, bending down a bit to match your height level as you glared at him. "i just want your dad."

as a final bird call reverberated through the lush leaves of the forest, closer than the last, you bit back a smile.

"well, sorry to break it to you, but he's married," you shot back at the man, a small smirk making its way up onto your lips as an arrow was suddenly blasted into the head of the solider holding onto your sister and spider.

the female avatar collapsed into a bush, prompting a yell from the colonel as you were shoved to the side by the man behind you, gunshots ringing out all around the area as you ducked for cover behind your arms.

"contact made!"

noticing that the soldiers were all distracted, you hastily crawled your way over toward kiri and your friend, helping them stand as you ushered them on. "go! run!"

suddenly, kiri was tugged backwards by a solider, and you ran to charge at the woman until an arrow pierced through her throat, sending her sprawling backwards.

you quickly grabbed kiri's arm, noticing lo'ak and tuk not too far ahead of you as you darted through the forest terrain. suddenly, your sister halted, turning around as a shout of her human companion's name left her lips.

"kiri, come on!"

"it's spider!" she exclaimed, peering over the edge of the bough you stood on. "he fell over, we have to get him!"

you looked down at the high drop, glancing between your sister and the oncoming barrage of bullets barreling your way. "shit!"

observing swift movement cutting through the trees, you whipped your head up to spot your mother jumping down beside the two of you, tugging kiri's seated figure along as she yelled out for you and your sister to run.

"kiri! come!" she shouted as the teen fought against her grip. "come on!"

"spider! he's down there!"

looking back with worried eyes as neytiri pushed you forward, struggling to manage your sister, you darted over to her other side and began pulling her along by the forearm. "kiri, we have to go!"

"spider!"

even though it was a tough decision to make, you had to prioritize the safety of your family, and carried on through the trees as the younger girl continued to wiggle against your grasp.

spotting the rest of your family all grouped together under the shelter of the greenery surrounding them, you quickly rushed toward the na'vi, letting go of kiri as your father hastily pulled you into his arms and set his chin atop your head, neteyam and lo'ak joining you in his warmth.

"it's okay, babygirl, we're okay," he muttered, placing a soft kiss on your hair as you breathed shakily into his chest, wrapping your arms around your brothers as they buried their heads within either side of your neck.

lo'ak soon broke away from your hold, glancing between you and kiri with questioning eyes as your dad placed a hand over his chest. "where's spider?"

"they took him," your sister sobbed, looking over at jake as she slowly moved toward him. "they took him!"

you trudged over to your mother as kiri cried into your dad's shoulder, a small frown tugging at your lips hearing how heartbroken she sounded.

enveloping neytiri and tuk in a hug, you closed your eyes as the older woman placed a hand on the back of your head and delivered kisses over your cheek, letting out a sigh of relief at the feeling of you in her arms.

"he's a tough kid," the man behind you reassured your sister, lifting a hand to softly caress her hair. "he's gonna be okay, we're all gonna be okay."

WORD BANK—
tstu si fkip: shut up
tsumke: sister
mawey: be calm
ngenga rä nari pxasul
ta nìwotx tìlam, txìm:
you don't look good from any angle, ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 15.9K 20
๐–จ† เน‹ เก› ๐Ÿฆข โƒ เฃช Ocean Genesis เฃช ใ‡ โ—Œโƒ˜ ื„ ื… [Avatar: The way of water]
716K 22.1K 22
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โฅ The forest will forever be your home. No matter where your family moves you'll always be pulled back to the Omatikaya clan, your people. Th...
153K 3.8K 27
~~~~๐– ณ~~~~ '' ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ ๐จ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. '' ~~~~๐– ณ~~~~ avatar the way of the water oc x oc
104K 2.6K 35
๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—‹๐—Ž๐—…๐—’ ๐—€๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—, ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—… ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐–บ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๏ผŽ "๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™Ÿ...