(completed) 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐌...

By KilluaKmart

#1 Lo'akxreader -Sun jan 1 2023 ➜ ❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭�... More

HOW TO READ
۰࿐·˚ ༘ 𓆛 〰
𝖢𝖠𝖲Τ
𝗬/𝗡 𝗧𝗘 𝗞𝗔'𝗜𝗧𝗘
⿻⸼۰PROLOGUE࿐·˚ ༘
CHAPTER 1: THE WAY OF WATER
CHAPTER 2: THE WAY OF WATER
CHAPTER 3: THE WAY OF WATER
CHAPTER 4: THE WAY OF WATER
CHAPTER 5: THE WAY OF WATER
CHAPTER 6: THE WAY OF WATER
😗
another Lo'ak x reader ?????
I....

CHAPTER 7: THE WAY OF WATER

5.7K 179 100
By KilluaKmart

Jake narrating - Bold

Sign language - italics

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍, 𝙒𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙋 𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙋𝙀𝙍 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙀𝙋𝙏𝙃𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙀𝘼. Spider pulls out a green glow stick, cracking it and allowing it to slightly illuminate. Hearing the yips, and clicking they look out of the water. 

Lo'ak and kiri approach on their ilu's. "Bro!" Spider held up his hand, showing where they were. "Your parents, Tuk they're down there in the dship." Spitting out the water that waved into her mouth. 

"Grab on." Spider takes hold on kiri's ilu's handle, Y/N holding onto lo'ak's. 

Letting go of the oceanic animal, they go to swim into the ship. The male na'vi takes hold on the girls hand, pulling her away from the ship. 'Stay here it's more safe'

'They're my family too' she angrily signed back, not wanting to be useless in the situation. Placing his hand on the back of her head, he places his forehead against hers lovingly. 'Please.. I can't lose you'

Finally she gives him a nod in agreement. Smiling sweetly, lo'ak puts the necklace and closes her hands before swimming off after spider and kiri. Once he is out of sight she attaches her queue to one of the breathing jellyfish, and puts her necklace back on.

Latching it onto her back she sits on a part of the ship, guiding the golden glowing fish around, until the great mother has decided she was needed.

Spider searched through the submerged ship. "Jake" He says seeing a blue avatar not to far away, upon getting closer he realizes it was his father. 

Lo'ak finds his dad, holding onto his arm he swims up to an air pocket.

Going to swim away, a thought rushes through spiders mind, turning around he goes back over to the avatar.

Jake gasp for air has he is lifted out of the water by his son. 

"Fuck!" Spiders feet push against the oceans floor stirring up the sand, bringing his dad out of the ship and somewhere safe. After all he had done, he was still his dad. Same species or not. "Gah! You son of a bitch!"

(Or you could like just not save him 😗)

"Neteyam?" Jake gasps out his vision not fully clear, and his mind racing around his oldest son. Whom in which he thinks has left him life, forever. "No dad it's Lo'ak."

Frowning his brows slightly. "Oh Lo'ak..." Looking at his son with sympathy. "I'm sorry about neteyam it's all my fault." Taking the blame for what has happened for his brother. That's always what he would do.

"Just focus. Just focus on getting out!" The boy gazed around the area, a creaking sound coming from a barred window as water filled the air pocket.

Kiri swam through a cafeteria, finally finding her mother and sister, but with the water rising it would be hard to find her way back through the darkness of the submerged ship.

Spider made it out of the ship, looking up he pulled his life vest, inflating it. 

"We're losing the air pocket, dad we gotta move." The window how was under the water, light no longer shining into the air pocket. 

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Jake struggled to stay above the water, holding into a pipe and sadly gazing at his son. "Do you know the way out?" He panted out. "Yes, but dad it's gonna be a long breath away." He informed his father.

"I can't make it, but you can. You gotta go right now." Disregarding his son's protest. "No, I can't lose you too dad, please."

All the lights go out throughout the ship, leaving the sully family in the total abis of the dark sea.

.・゜゜・

Y/N ran her hand along the group of fish. A shiver rushed down her spine, a sign from the all seeing. The glowing dots on her face flashed with her connections, the glowing of the fish making it seem like stars filled her teal eyes.

Directing her hand down she changed the fishes rout, disbursing them through the different sections of the demon ship.

.・゜゜・

"You just need to slow your heart down. Be real calm. Breath from here. Hey, breath from here" Lo'ak instructed his father, placing his hand onto jake's stomach. Taking deep breaths, helping instruct calm breathing. 

Following the way group of fish, Y/N ventures into the ship. Swimming into the bottom half of the boat, where tuk was swept away. 

"The way of water has no end. The sea is around you and in you. The sea is your home before your brith and after your death." 

Inhaling and exhaling after each sentence.

The bright fish lead the way through the cafeteria under the ships main deck. 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

Propelling herself forward by pushing off chairs and tables.

𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

"Life to death." Taking a deep breath, jake copying his son's actions. 

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

The glowing fish made the dead end hall shine brightly. Tuk looked under the water, watching the fish and seeing the mixed metkayina na'vi smile at her. Taking her hand, she is brought to them. 

"Hi" 

"Y/N' the two girls sign out. "Everything is going to be alright, Mrs. Sully i'm gonna give this to you. It'll help you." Latching the breathing jellyfish onto the women's back, attaching her queue to it. 

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Dad you can do this." Lo'ak encouraged his father. 

"Trust me."  Smiling at the sully girls. "Calm your heart, deep breathes."

"Last breath." The two boys air pocket is gone and they dive down, lo'ak leading the way out. 

"Follow me." Following after Y/N, the fish lighting their way through the complex halls. 

The war had ended and they were now free. Now in the open ocean, jake struggles to contain his breath. Tala, comes back using her green dotted fin to bring them above water. He tells his dad to breathe calmly and turns to the tulkun. "Thank you, Thank you." 

Tala happily speaks back. Jake watches them interact, and rest his hand on the side of lo'ak's face. "I see you. Lo'ak. Son."

"Ma Jake!" Neytiri calls out. "Dad!" The rest of the sully family swims over to the tulkun. All of them holding hands. Neytiri looks at her husband, her emotions spilling over and she jumps into his arms.

Sully's stick together. That was our greatest weakness, and our greatest strength.

Lo'ak gazes around the group noticing someone missing. "Where's Y/N?" Looking around tuk points to a glowing green light at a patch of rocks. Flowers and plants littering the area,, even with all the destruction life and still flourish.

"He'll be okay!" She yelled out, neteyams eyes fluttering open at the brightness of the light. Tsireya crying with joy.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

The tulkun, calls out, the sun now rise from behind the moon. The eclipse has ended, a new day has begun.

At a rock formation yards away, spider pulls quaritch to safety.They gaze at each other, blood running out of the cuts and gashes on the avatars face. His irkan screeches out, landing in front of them.

"Let's move out." Getting up he moves to the banshee. Spider takes off the life jacket and the pack on his back, gazing out to where the sully family resided. "Son, come with me." Holding out his large hand.

Spider cringed in angry and hissed at the colonel, diving into the water he swims away and to where he felt like he could be himself. "Spider!' Seeing he couldn't get through with the boy miles got onto his ikran and attached the queue, then flew away.

Neytiri cries years of joy, looking over her oldest son's body and seeing the wound was completely sealed and healed. Cupping his cheeks she placed kisses onto his cheeks. "Monkey boy..." Kiri calls, seeing spider join them on the rocks.

He walks over, the female forest na'vi placing her hand onto his chest, his smaller hand placed on top of it. "You alright?" jake asked holding his shoulders. "Yeah"

The male gazed over the boys, holding the three against his chest. "My boys"

"Thank you" Neytiri exclaimed, pulling the pale orange navi into a thankful hug. 

.・゜゜・

Every songcord must have a last beat

Night had fallen once again, this time it was tame, and the saviours of the metkayina would now be claimed as one of them. The Clan had gathered around the spirit tree, the ceremony in which the forest na'vi would bond with the tree, deeming themselves and official member of the metkaying tribe.

The clan sat of their ilu's holding torches and chanting prayers to the tree as the children of the leaders led them into the water. 

A father protects, it's what gives him meaning. 

The people back there would say energy is only borrowed and one day you would have to give it back. But not here.

Y/N Took hold of lo'ak queue, and gently bonded it with the spirit tree. Watching as he closed his eyes in peace, feeling the might of te fiti. The family held hands.

Te fiti holds all her children in her heart. She decides when they are allowed to be taken from her, in which they must go by her hands and hers alone. otherwise they must live.

Jake glances over to neteyam who smiles as Ao'nung helps bond him to the tree. 

With her nothings everlost.

Opening their eyes they all look over to ronal and tonowari. 'You are metkayina now'

There it was. We were sea people now. This is our home.

Tala glided around the tree, now accepted for what she had done in the past. She was now no longer considered and outcast.

Out of the eyes of her people Y/N swam down and into the roots of the tree. Swiping away the sand and algae that stuck to the large circular part of the tree, a spindle of designs was revealed. In the middle a perfect oval shape was displayed.

Slowly she opened her fathers necklace, letting the green stone fall into her hands. Gently she place it back into its holder. Green filling into the spiral, flowers and oceanic flora sprouting and flourishing from the tree.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Turning around she was met with the sight of lo'ak watching her. Swimming over she grabs hold of his hands. 'I see you' She signed before laying her forehead against his. 'And I see you' 

Laying a soft kiss to the girls lips, grinning at the action.

I see now. I can't save my family by running. This is our home. This is our fortress.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦❝

──────────────────

Hello everyone I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it for you all. And I see some people actually like Ao'nung so if you want I can try to write a story where he is the main love interest if you guys would actually read that.

I love reading your comments on parts of the chapters it makes me so happy to see you guys are actually reading my stuff this is like the first time ever since I started a few years ago that people enjoy them.

You've made my year come to a great start. I love every single one of you. You are the best people a 14 year old author could ask for. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Oh and please if you have any like cartoon/movie characters I can see and try to write about them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 56 32
𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝖳𝗈𝗉𝗁𝖺...
136K 3.5K 24
"𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘶𝘩-𝘩𝘶𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪�...
1K 37 7
❝no, i'm not afraid to 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓❞ AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER/ATWOW, neteyam sully
23.2K 577 25
(DISCONNECTED!!!!!) "𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑑𝑜𝑙𝑙, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑤𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠... 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟...