Open Hearts 2 - YoonKook

By Art2905

Welcome back to the world of Doctors and Surgeons~ More

Characters
Chapter 1 - The Mins
Chapter 2 - Surgery
Chapter 3: Bittersweet
Chapter 4 - Dates
Chapter 5 - Interns
Chapter 6 - Something is Weird
Chapter 7 - Orphanage
Chapter 8 - Not ready yet
Chapter 9 - Emotions
Chapter 10 - Talk and pain
Chapter 11 - Begging
Chapter 12 - Parents
Chapter 13 - He has What?
Chapter 14 - Fine?
Chapter 15 - Saved?
Chapter 16 - Smile and Sobs
Chapter 17 - He is Back!
Chapter 18 - Who will go?
Chapter 19 - Silence before the storm
Chapter 20 - Stabs and Cure
Chapter 21 - Please Stay
Chapter 22 - Wait
Chapter 23 - Forgiveness
Chapter 24 - Stubborn
Chapter 25 - Who Else?
Chapter 26 - Two Truths and A Lie
Chapter 27 - Traumatic piece of past
Chapter 28 - No drama
Chapter 29 - What meets the eye
Chapter 30 - Mess
Chapter 31 - Stampede
Chapter 32 - Shower
Chapter 33 - 18+
Chapter 34 - Plan
Chapter 35 - Vhope
Chapter 35 - Seonho
Chapter 36 - JinMin Wedding
Chapter 38 - 18+++

Chapter 37 - Caught

984 36 16
By Art2905

Lisa raised an eyebrow at Yoongi... "Ohhh... So, you do know it was me" Yoongi smirked "of course, I do... I also know that you are little sister of Chin-Hae Manobon... Now, I really want to know why are you hurting my Jungkook" Lisa's eyes turned dark "If you know all this then how come you don't know that your Jungkook is the reason why my brother died?"

Yoongi clenched his jaw... "Jungkook is not the reason why your brother died... You are a doctor yourself how come you be so stupid to believe it was Jungkook's fault... People say thousands of things so? Does that make them all murderers?"

"YESSS... Jungkook provoked Chin-Hae oppa to commit suicide... And that's the reason why I want my revenge... I got your asshat brother out of jail and then I actually wanted you to be there but unfortunately Jungkook showed and I don't know how he survived man... But good thing... He will suffer now" Lisa smirked and pulled a gun out of her pocket...

"Do you think after killing me you will be out of here? And you didn't even thought about your girlfriend before taking such drastic step? Or was she just a pawn for you?" Yoongi asked... He wasn't scared... If he is going to die today he knows that Jungkook will take good care of their kids and kids will always be there for their Papa... Lisa's hold tightened around the gun... "Don't you dare bring Jisoo into this... And wasn't a pawn... You hear me? She wasn't a pawn... I genuinely love her but my love for her is not greater than my hatred towards your husband... So, get ready Dr. Min... To say goodbye to your family and friends"

"NOOOOO" Jungkook screamed and towards them and Yoongi eyes widened "Jungkook don't-" he tried to stop his husband but it was of no use... Jungkook was already standing in between him and Lisa... "You can't do this... Stop all this nonsense right now" the younger male shouted and Lisa scoffed... "You don't understand, do you?... If I can try to kill for the first time do you think I will hesitate to kill you again?

Lisa looked at Jungkook, fire burning inside her eyes... As if someone has ignited the hell fire that will burn everything around her... Her hatred towards Jungkook is extremely powerful... Not even her love for Jisoo can stop her from committing a sin...

"Everything ends here, Lisa... There is no escape" Yoongi said through gritted teeth as he stood in front of Jungkook... protecting the man he loves the most with his own body... No way in hell he will let anyone hurt Jungkook anymore... He knows very well that he was her target but that doesn't matter... He will gladly die while protecting Jungkook... Lisa started laughing maniacally "you are very brave Dr. Min and stupid at the same time... Do you think I would hesitate to kill you? Did you forgot... I came here for you only?"

Yoongi smirked... "I know that very well Lisa... But you also aren't that smart as I thought" Lisa's smile dropped and it got replaced with confusion... "What do you mean?" Yoongi's smirk grew wider and he tilted his head motioning Lisa to turn around and she hesitantly did... Lisa turned around and came face-to-face with Office Bang who had a gun pointing in her direction along with other police officers, Yoongi and Jungkook's family and friends but Lisa's eyes were stuck on someone who stood there with hurtful expression...

(A/n: I am not good writing this type of situations... Sorry)

"Jisoo" the name escaped from her mouth and the said person met eyes with Lisa... There was the pain of betrayal, broken trust, heartbreak, and so much more in those red eyes... that almost made Lisa drop her weapon but no... She have came too far to get her revenge and not even Jisoo's tears can stop her from doing so... She brought her attention back to the Min couple and raised a gun towards them...

"LISA DROP YOUR GUN DOWN OR I WILL SHOOT" Ki-woong shouted but it was of no use... She was about to pull the trigger when a loud 'bang' sound echoed in backyard... Ki-woong shot Lisa's leg which made her fall on the ground and a painful groan left her mouth... Within a second, two lady cops came forward and handcuffed Lisa... "You will spend your entire life in prison Miss. Manobon" Officer Bang said with a proud grin... Jisoo avoiding looking at Lisa whereas the latter was buring in rage... She once again missed a chance to kill Jungkook... "This is not the end... Today or tomorrow I am gonna come back and finish what I have started... Mark my words Min Jungkook... Mark my words" she said before the cops took her away...

Jungkook pulled the older male into hug and started crying... "Gosh... I thought I lost you" Yoongi smiled and tightened his hold around Jungkook... "You will never lose me, Bun... I am always going to be there for you" Jungkook pulled away and looked into Yoongi's eyes "promise?" He brought his pinky finger out and the older male chuckled before wrapping his own finger around Jungkook's "I promise" saying this he kissed the younger male...

"Am I the only one who feels like it's a deja vu... Just the characters have swapped their places?" Y/n whispered while watching the couple kiss eachother like there is no tomorrow... "I agree... It is a deja vu" Namjoon said and wrapped his arms around Y/n and pulled her/him into kiss... "Finally... We can go on our honeymoon without a worry of murderer on lose" Jimin sequels and Jump onto Jin who securely held his husband around his waist... "Of course baby..."

Hoseok smiled at all the couples... When he felt Taehyung back hugging him... "I love you" Taehyung whispered in his ears which made his smile grew wide... "I love you too Tae bear" Hoseok leaned into the hold of his husband... Taehyung made an eye contact with Ki-woong who was already watching them... 'Mine' Taehyung mouthed to him before pulling Hoseok into a feverish kiss...

Ki-woong scoffed and shook his head... Even if it hurts he is happy for all of them... He knows that Taehyung heard them that day... The officer walked away with a contented smile on his face... That's when someone bumped into him...

"Watch out Mister" Ki-woong said and Yeonjun started giggling "You are so hot" the younger male said while looking deep into Ki-woong's eyes... The police officer felt heat rushing through his cheeks... "I... Uh... What a-are you saying Mister? Are you drunk?" He tried to sound unaffected but failed miserably... Yeonjun shook his head "No... A bit tipsy... But I know what I am saying right now and also I will remember everything tomorrow as well... So, are you single?" Ki-woong's eyes widened for few seconds... "Y-yes... Why?"

Yeonjun smirked "Tomorrow... 4 pm... Come to 'New Leaf Cafe' and you will know why" Ki-woong raised an eyebrow towards the doctor... "No, I can't do" Yeonjun's smile dropped and started to turn around when Ki-woong said "My shift ends at 8... Let's meet in the restaurant right next to the same cafe?" This time Yeonjun's eyes widened and he looked at the officer just in case the older male is trying to make fun of him or something... But there was a positive smile on Ki-woong's face... "You up for it?" Yeonjun nodded his head... And mumbled a small "Yes"... And they both exchanged their numbers...

"Looks like everyone got their happy ending..." Eunwoo said while looking at all the couples from distance... "I agree" Minhyuk said while wiping his happy tears... "Gosh this has been on hell of ride" the latter added and Eunwoo's eyebrows knitted in confusion "you weren't even the part of the story for long" Minhyuk rolled his eyes... "I wasn't talking about me you dumbo... I was talking about everyone... Especially the reader... He/she have lived this journey... It must be hard to say goodbye to their favorite characters, right?"

Eunwoo nodded "definitely... But there is always a new story waiting to your new favourite..." Both Eunwoo and Minhyuk smiled and once again took a final look at all the couples... Yoongi and Jungkook were trying to catch their kids and nephews but ended up Falling onto each other... Namjoon and Y/n was watching Seonho laughing with a proud smile... Taehyung and Hoseok were in their own world and Jin and Jimin were all set for their honeymoon...

A perfect happy ending indeed~

*No proofread*

A/n: Hey guys... So, this is where Open Hearts comes to an end... Hope you guys had a fun reading this story as much as I loved writing it... Thank you for all the love you gave to both the books... I can't thank you enough... I love you I love you I love you... 💕💕💕💕💕💕

You still here? Well... Remember I said if my first smut attempt goes well I will give you another one? Sooooooo... Are you up for some ACTION?

Here is a glimpse

😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 8.3K 126
𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢, 𝐀 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐮𝐧...
4.8K 224 12
𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟕/𝟐𝟎
1.6K 42 8
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 <𝟑