Wednesday's Child Is Full Of...

By BaguetteManOfficial

New cover is courtesy of the wonderful @Aikon_MJ5 Apparently this story has been"Hand picked by Wattpad amba... More

Wednesday's Child Is Full Of Woe
Making Friends
Lunch
Wednesday
Ailuranthropy
The Semester Begins
Audacity
Fencing
M Is For Murder
Classes Resume
Signing
Asking
The Investigation
The Rave'N
The Week Of Despair
Forgiveness
I Wrote This Late At Night. I Love It.
Families
The Addams Family
The Family
I Cant Think Of A Good Chapter Title
Breakfast
Eros
Sunday
Another Sleepover
Airplane
Making Friends
Very Productive Writing Time
Date Night
Illness
Peachy
A Day Out
Wednesday's Birthday
Wednesday's Conundrum
The Better Birthday Chapter
Cuddles
Baby's First Torture
Waffle
Waffle Aftermath
Investigation
Swap
Swap Part 2
The Thinning Of The Herd
Abyssinia Enid
Muffin Of Death
Goodbye
Courtney's Home
Joyride
Video Chats
Lunch
Murder
The Blood
Wednesday Returns (Is This Clickbait? Read And Find Out)
Movie
Enid Returns
Last Day Of Freedom
March; School Starts Up Again
Lily
May; Plans
Puppy Love
"The End"
Aerials
Graduation
Winds From Another World Pt. 1
Winds From Another World Pt. 2
BOOK 2 IS OUT!

Thing's Mission

8K 361 201
By BaguetteManOfficial

(I'm fasting today so I'm gonna try to sleep through the day. So I'm posting this now in case I succeed)

Once Wednesday was sure that (y/n) was fast asleep she quickly sat up, only for (y/n) to wrap his arms around her own arm. She quickly looked back at the boy before laying back down. "Thing" she whispered causing the hand to jump up onto her bed beside her, the hand had been waiting like he had been told to. "You'll have to carry our plan out alone"

The hand gave Wednesday a thumbs up before quickly jumping to the ground and beginning to walk to the door.

Once out of the room Thing quickly made his way to the stairs and began jumping down them, step by step.

Once down the stairs Thing quickly glanced around to make sure nobody was around. He exited the building and was quick to make his way to the boys dormitories. It of course wasn't his first time here so he knew the way.

Thing climbed up the brick walls of the outside of the building, ignoring the cold that he was slowly growing more and more aware of.

Once he was nearing the top floor of the building he quickly found (y/n)'s dorm and peaked through the large window. Inside the boys family all appeared to be asleep. The mother on the bed, Eros on the couch, Neville in puma form on top of the bookshelf, Nero and the other brothers slept on the floor also in cat forms. Their father was nowhere to be seen but it was clear from the way the mother was taking up the entire bed that he was expected to sleep on the floor as well.

Thing silently pushed the window open ever so slightly before sneaking his way inside. He crawled to the bed and made his way up. Once beside the mother he slowly reached to her hair. He quickly yanked a hair out and jumped down to the ground as she shot up awake. He hid under the bed as she looked around.

She sniffed as if trying to catch an unfamiliar scent but just huffed. "Stupid allergies" she muttered before laying back down. "Probably just one of the fucking kids"

Thing waited until he could hear the woman once again snoring before making his way back to the window. He quickly went out the way he came, making sure to hold on tightly to the hair so it didn't fly away. He pulled the window shut before carefully making his way back down the side of the building.

Once back in Wednesday's room he quickly put the hair where she had been planning on putting it before looking back at Wednesday from on top of the desk. At some point while he was out she had fallen asleep. She was in her usual sleeping position with her hands crossed over her chest while (y/n) had his arms wrapped around her stomach and his head against hers.

Thing took a moment to appreciate the sight of the rare small smile on Wednesday's sleeping face before quickly heading off to the bed that Enid had made for him in Wednesday's dresser.

—————————————————————

Enid had never been more happy that she was the first to wake up. She slowly held up her phone and silently began taking photos of the sleeping pair in Wednesday's bed.

She accidentally let out a giggle and that's when Wednesday's eyes shot open and instantly spotted her. Enid yelped and quickly ran back to her side of the room.

Wednesday tried to sit up but was quickly pulled into being the little spoon to (y/n)'s big spoon. She tried to break free for a moment but even asleep the werecat boy was stronger than her. She sighed before giving in to her fate. It wasn't like she didn't enjoy it, not that she'd ever tell the boy.

"You're really down bad huh?" Enid spoke softly from across the room.

Wednesday glared at her friend. "Your continued interference will be punished, however your silence will be rewarded" of course the reward would be not having her head shaved.

Enid just smiled before walking to her closet and pulling out her clothes. She proceeded to get dressed as Wednesday slowly and silently relaxed into the boys grip.

By the time (y/n) was finally starting to wake up Enid had smartly taken her leave. The boy yawned as he felt the girl in his arms. He quickly opened his eyes and looked down to be met with the back of Wednesday's head. "Good morning" he yawned again as she turned her head to see him from the corner of her eye.

"Good morning" Wednesday replied in her usual cold tone of voice. "I would advise that we get out of bed"

"I'd rather stay here" (y/n) spoke as he reached up with one hand and squeezed Wednesday's cheek. "Boop!"

Wednesday rolled her eyes but didn't move to remove the boys hand. "Our families leave tonight. And while I understand your relationship with yours, I would prefer to spend some time with mine and then see them off"

"Oh. Of course" (y/n) nodded in understanding before letting go of Wednesday, pulling his hands away from her.

Wednesday looked at the boy for another moment before getting out of bed. She stretched, her large sweatshirt coming up a bit to reveal the shorts underneath. "Get out of the bed. You can join us for breakfast"

(Y/n) sighed before nodding. "Alright" he slowly got out of bed and looked down at Wednesday. "I wouldn't want to intrude though" he covered his mouth and yawned once more.

"Nonsense" Wednesday grabbed the boys hand in her own, (y/n) wasn't sure if it was to manipulate him or to reassure him. "I enjoy your company. My family must learn to do the same"

(Y/n) smiled widely upon hearing that. "So you no longer just tolerate me then? You actually enjoy my presence?"

Wednesday's reply was an audible one. She just offered the boy the smallest of smirks and squeezed his hand before dragging him to her dresser to pick out an outfit.

Word count: 1069

( @roger2695 made this amazing GIF! Comment if it isn't moving, never posted a GIF before)

(Even more memes by @mayaelsherwood !)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 7.5K 36
♜ Tyler Galpin x Fem Reader ♞ Wednesday Netflix Show ♝ No Smut, Only Angst "It's because you're the light, you're my light." • FINAL WORD COUNT: 32.6...
46.4K 952 41
!!!!!discontinued!!!!! {When only a couple weeks after Wednesday Addams transferred to Nevermore Academy her older sister decides to join her} ...
57.6K 1.2K 10
Hello Everyone, Welcome to my Wednesday Addams x Female Reader story, the Book cover does not belong to me as well as the characters, but the Book it...
2.3K 46 4
Nevermore Academy. A sanctuary for outcasts. Vampires, werewolves, syrens, gorgons, etc. Is about to be burned to the ground (Well in a way). By a co...