๐ƒ๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„, ๐—ท. ๐—ณ...

By kooryio

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ joรฃo fรฉlix does more than meet y/n l/n and ends up double liking her instagram post on accid... More

00. characters & playlist
01. we're BACK baby
03. cheers, brother!
04. well, it is a jet.
05. bottoms up
06. let's see what you got
07. yes, you can have my number
08. get a grip, man.
09. i always win
10. sweet dreams, anjo
11. what a gentleman
12. so long, lover boy
13. this boy, i swear
14. the big day
15. home
16. forever and always
bonus chapter: 50k special!

02. the deed is done.

5.7K 74 87
By kooryio

y/n's pov:

yn duty calls  📞

liked by audreydublont, voguefrance, richalison, kevinalvarez_c, hectorbellerin, and 778,990 others

COMMENTS

audreydublont i wonder who took this pic 🤔
> yn @audreydublont yeah yeah 🙄

audreydublont hand in marriage, please 🤲

voguefrance ❤️

VIEW ALL 675,003 COMMENTS
...

"before we start the meeting, i'd love to thank you again for coming all the way out to france to be apart of this amazing project!"

one of the vogue france directors, amelia, said to me cheerfully.

"of course! just to be selected for the cover this year is absolutely amazing so thank you for the opportunity!"

i replied back as i took a seat across from her in the meeting room that we're in with a couple other directors and board members as well. amelia brings everyone's eye back to herself as she brings everyone's attention to the powerpoint slide in the front of the room.

"first off, good morning and thank you all for attending today's very important meeting. and as our excitement is very much shared in this room, it's time to officially start mapping out the plans as both you, y/n, and your team, as well as ours, have looked over the materials and ideas for this year's cover to now be brought to life!"

she then starts to discuss the types of clothing material that will be used, possible hairstyles and makeup looks and etc. and everyone is eager to hear as people in the room start to converse more about the project.

after a couple hours later of explaining the concepts and giving a tour of where the shoots will consist of, the said meeting was now concluded with and i bid my farewells to amelia and the rest of the staff. my team told me how my fitting will be in four days since the vogue staff is waiting upon two more clothing crates.

i nod my head in understanding as i begin to say farewell to my team and call a taxi to head back to audrey's apartment since i'm done for the morning and day.

"four DAYS!"

audrey exaggerates with her mouth full of a croissant that she just bit into.

"yes, and could you be any louder about it.."

i mumble the last part and hand her a napkin, which she takes still in awe.

"shut up.. but BITCH! you know what this means, don't you?"

she says as she finally swallows her food and gives me a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"hm, what?"

i say genuinely before i take a sip of my matcha tea.

"girl. we can do a TRAVEL getaway trip! oh my god, we could go to spain, or OR.."

she starts rambling on about different countries that we can travel to within the span of four days before my fitting and i can't help but laugh lovingly because i missed audrey so much.

"that actually doesn't sound half bad.. what if we did a poll on instagram for fun and see?"

i say jokingly and audrey immediately snatches her phone out of her gucci bag and starts typing furiously with a half smirk on her face.

"ok so which countries or cities are we feeling for this trip because i am so down."

she says with a huge smile on her face as she begins to close her eyes and to scratch her chin to look "thoughtful."

"me too! and spain and belgium are options so you can use either or."

i said as she begins to furiously type on her phone.

"uhh, england. and switzerland if we can?"

i say throwing out other options as i pick up my matcha to drink as i look out the window.

"not bad, not bad."

she says tapping her acrylic nails softly against our table.

"OH! how about portugal? i heard it's absolutely gorgeous this time of year and cute guys and girls EVERYWHERE!"

i pause my drinking and look at her.

"portugal, huh? and the fact that you know that information is wild but fuck it, why not?"

i say as i place my drink down and she smiles as she finishes up typing fast.

i hear a ding come from my phone on the table and give her a "are-you-fr-look" and she just places her phone on the table and crosses her arms with a full-on smirk now.

"the deed is done."

she says as she takes another bite into her croissant.

"no shit.."

i mumble as i pick up my phone and go to her post and see comments start flooding in like crazy.

"and now we wait!"

she says as she steals a macaron from my plate.

audreydublont pick ONE! spain, england, portugal, belgium, OR switzerland 🤔

liked by k.mbappe, richarlison, achrafhakimi, adutakech, haileybieber, airfrance, and 992,241 others

COMMENTS

haileybieber switzerland babes!

airfrance going somewhere? ✈️

user1 COME TO SPAIN 🇪🇸
> user2 @user1 NO PORTUGAL 😤😤😤

richarlison brazil ☺️☺️
> audreydublont @richarlison next time 😉

user3 PORTUGAL YOU HAVE TO GO
> user4 @user3 OMFG YES YES PORTUGAL

user5 PORTIGAL PLEASE

user6 imagine being rich..

COMMENTS ON THIS POST HAVE BEEN LIMITED.
...

"ok so within the time span of 10 minutes and my phone blowing up, which i did in fact have to limit my comments, the results are IN.."

audrey says with her hands interlocked on top of the table like this is a business meeting.

"and what might the verdict be?"

i say playing along as i copy her gestures.

"pack your already-made-bags because we, my friend, are going to.."

she says as she starts a drum roll on the table with two fingers.

"PORTUGAL! alsobecauseiwastoolazytogothroughallthecommentsandsawthatthemost!"

-
incase it's too hard to read or lazy:
[also because i was too lazy to go through all the comments and saw that the most]
-

she says the first part with so much enthusiasm and she quickly mumbles the last part, which i caught on and jokingly rolled my eyes.

but the both of us are practically gleaming with excitement as we leave the money for our food on the table and start to make our way back to her apartment to look into this newly made plan FAST!

"also i may or may not be able to hook us up with free tickets, curtesy of airfrance!"

she says as she unlocks her apartment door with a bow.

"i don't even want to ask how you hooked that off but i love you, you crazy woman."

i say chuckling as i enter her living room and we both start to grab our laptops and phones to contact our teams and look into a getaway trip immediately together.

— gaSp! what could ever happen
in portugal?? 🙀🙀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.1K 17
"You're such an angel." "Your angel." [joรฃo fรฉlix x fem! oc] [social media + real life ] started; december 29, 2022 ended; january 19, 2023
65.5K 1.2K 28
"๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐„ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’๐’‚๐’ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, a familiar fan keeps catching Joรฃo Fรฉlix's eye. ___________________________...
110K 3.6K 44
โ I'M TOO LATE TO MAKE YOU MINE, OUT OF TIME. โž JUDE BELLINGHAM X FEM!OC SOCIAL MEDIA AU crownsmist, 2023
39.9K 394 29
Ryan had a crush on Joรฃo Fรฉlix and her friends were making fun of her about it Then the same day she posted about him. He noticed her What will happ...