Love Bites [All Of Us Are Dea...

Від TurdNugget5000

Y/n is a student at Hyosan High School. She's deemed as a loner with no future and no friends. However, y/n w... Більше

Pt 1 - Too Soon?
Pt 2 - Look Away
Pt 3 - Never hit a girl... Unless
Ch 4 - Welcome to the Apocalypse
Ch 5 - Some Of Us Will Die
Ch 6 - Every Chance You Had
Ch 7 - Someone's a Hypocrite
Ch 8 - Nervous Piss
Ch 9 - Woman Boner
Ch 10 - Mr. Principal Man
Ch 11 - Final Smoke
Ch 12 - The Verdict
Ch 13 - Romantically?
Ch 14 - I promised!
Ch 15 - Join Us Again
Ch 17 - Chickenshit
Ch 18 - We're Gonna Be Okay

Ch 16 - Best Of Wishes

2.4K 118 35
Від TurdNugget5000

I swear to god, you dude's are mad lads. You have now idea how much I love reading you're comments and literally laughing my ass off from some of them. I appreciate you all so much, and I want to thank you all! Anyways, stay awesome!

No one's pov:

The closet door unlocked and slowly swung open. However, it wasn't y/n that came out the closet. It was Na-yeon. Y/n followed behind her with her hand on her shoulder.

"I know you guys probably all hate me right now, and I don't blame you. I hate me too. Nothing I do could ever make up for what I did. In this closet there's more than enough food for everyone, so please, eat up."

Everyone stared in shock.

Na-yeon's pov:

"Gyeong-su, I don't expect you to forgive me. But, you deserve an apology from me and the hell I put you through." I said. I couldn't bear to look any of them in the eyes.

"I'm sorry for the way I treated you. You didn't deserve it, and I'm so ashamed of myself. If I could undo it, I would." I said and bowed.

I ran and sat in a corner looking away and covering my ears. Almost immediately they started arguing and yelling with y/n being the only one to defend me. My eyes started to water no matter how much I wish they didn't. I can't take it!

(Flashback)

I slammed the dining table with tears running from my eyes. "How could you hand the company over to him?! He could care less about the opportunity and-"

"Na-yeon." My mother scolded me with her cold eyes signaling me to sit down. I quickly shut my mouth and sat on my chair, looking at the floor. "What have I told you about speaking back to me?" She asked.

"Mother-" I whispered. "I don't want to hear another word from you! Go to you're room!" She yelled making me dart out the room. What was I thinking?!

I was about to turn the doorknob to my room but stopped when I heard someone speak. "Did little Na-yeon get scolded again?" My brother Kenzo-kun. I shot him a tearful glare.

"Look who finally showed up." I spat at him. He frowned, "The hell did you say?"

"You heard me. You couldn't even be bothered to show up for dinner! You're a narcissistic pig! I hope-," I stopped shouting when I felt a burning sensation on my cheek.

"Who gave you to privilege to raise you're voice at me. You're just a pathetic spineless girl, don't forget that! Mother and father don't give a rat's ass about you. Don't for a second think you're anything more in this family than a nuisance." He said and walked past me.

I turned around with my eyebrows furrowed and teeth clenched. Immediately I ran and jumped on him, making him fall to the floor.

"Is that so Mr. Golden child? It's so easy for you to say, everything has been handed to you! You don't get cut off while speaking! You don't get judged just for living! You don't have to scream just for mother and father to listen and acknowledge you!" I shouted and cried while I unconsciously slapped and hit Kenzo-kun.

"Na-yeon." I heard a gruff voice speak. I smiled and got off my brother, leaving him to check his face for injuries. "Father." I said and bowed. "Go to you're room." He said sternly. "But I-" I got interrupted again. "Go. To. You're. Room." He said.

"This is what I'm talking about! I'm the oldest and the most competent! I'm the most suitable one to inherit the company and I worked my ass off to prove that to you, while Kenzo-kun slacked off! I'm you're daughter, so why am I always overlooked?!?!" I yelled making my father and brother look at me unamused.

"Are you done yet? Did you get it all out of you're system Na-yeon?" Father asked me. I sighed and entered my room with a slam to my door.

...

I felt a hand touch my shoulder making me jump. "Na-yeon is staying and that's final!" Y/n shouted. Some were about to speak up until she shouted, "If any of you have something to say about it, I can't guarantee I won't cut out you're tongue!"

I sat with y/n who was holding Haruki in one arm and a soda in the other. She downed the soda and tossed the empty can across the room.

"Does anyone have like a jacket or something?" She asked. "Why?" Ji-min asked. She looked away. "I have to feed Haruki, and I'd like some privacy." She huffed. Some of the guys looked at each other in embarrassment.

She's willing to breastfeed a baby that isn't even hers... I sighed.

No one's pov:

"You can borrow my sweater." On-Jo said and tossed it to y/n. She caught it and nodded at the girl, "Thanks." She took the sweater and covered Haruki and herself.

Na-yeon glanced at the others who sat there glaring at her. Gyeong-su wasn't even looking at her. "If Nam-ra and Gwi-nam are still kinda alive, does that mean she's okay even if she gets bit?" Dae-su asked and ate a bag of crackers.

"She still has zombie blood in her veins." Ji-min said. "She isn't completely a zombie." Joon-young said. "A halfbie?" Dae-su said. "What's a halfbie?" Hyo-ryung asked.

"It's like a half zombie half human." Dae-su said. "Really!" She asked. "Like half spicy, half fried ... oh! I want chicken." He said sadly.

Ji-min started watching a video on a camera until Hyo-ryung said, "Please, no music." Ji-min closed the camera and looked down while everyone else sat in silence while eating.

Y/n's head popped out from under On-jo's sweater and cradled a now full and smiling Haruki.

Your pov:

I stood up and walked towards the group. I was about to hand On-Jo her sweater back when we all turned around and saw Ji-min recording herself.

"My mom and dad, they came to the school to save me. The police and firefighters never came. If anybody is watching this after, punish them. All involved. They abandoned us. All of them. I'll make them pay..." she said and wiped some tears.

"Hi, mom. Hi, dad. I'll stay alive and get revenge. I'll kill all the zombies... and anyone else." She said and stopped recording, placing the camera beside her. I gave On-jo her sweater and sat next to Wu-jin and Na-yeon.

Hyo-ryung picked it up and recorded next, "Mom and dad, hello. I'm here with some of my classmates and they're really good to me. Let me just show you, this is them. I'm helping y/n draw pictures of all the students who didn't make it. I'll show you once this is all over." She turned the camera to us and we all waved.

She turned it back to herself and went on, "Um... mom, dad, I miss you. I miss you both. And um, I'm so sorry." She stopped and put the camera down.

"Um, pass it over." Wu-jin said. He turned the camera to himself and said, "Hey mom. I want a raise an allowance. I'm going to find Ha-ri and provide for Haruki and y/n."

He passed the camera to Dae-su. I grabbed his hand and smiled in thanks. He smiled back. Dae-su aimed it at himself and said, "Music and Lyrics by intergalactic superstar Yang Dae-su."

Joon-young started to tap his foot to make a beat for Dae-su. He started singing about food really passionately making me smile. Suddenly Haruki started to laugh. I picked her up so she could see Dae-su.

Dae-su turned his camera to Haruki who started to point at him. She kept giggling and pointing while Dae-su sung. Everyone looked at the happy baby. This little girl is nothing but smiles. Dae-su passed the camera to Cheong-San.

"Mom, It's me. Dad, you're okay too, right? I'm good." He said and passed it to On-Jo. She took it and said, "Hi, Dad I miss you. You're not here, but I waited for you all night and we're holding on together. You always say being healthy is better than getting good grades. You said you'd be the first to come if anything ever happened. And you're okay right?"

"You have to be okay, Dad. You don't have to come save me, but ... still, I'd wish you'd come. I really thought you would be here by now. But, I'm okay. Usually I save this for my allowance, but I'll say it here, dad I love you." She said, "I love you, I really love you."

Gyeong-su had the camera next and said, "Hey mom, hey dad, Im still alive and Im with my friends. You can thank Y/n for saving me..." He turned the camera to me and and I waved awkwardly. He turned the camera to himself and revealed his amputated hand, "You guys will probably be pissed to find out I didn't come home completely in one peace."

He chuckled and said, "Let's go out to eat once this is all over, yea?"

...

"Y/n would you like to say anything?" Wu-Jin asked. I looked at him and sighed, "I guess. Can you hold Haruki then." He nodded and took her. She reached out to him and touched his face. I smiled and took the camera.

"Hi f/n and m/n. It's me. We haven't spoken in a while..." I said and everyone was quiet. "This is my friends daughter, Haruki." I turned the camera to a smiling baby in Wu-Jin's arms. He greeted them and made Haruki wave.

"She's ... gone now, and I vowed to take care of Haruki and surround her with love. Once I'm of age I'm going to adopt her."

"Myeong-hwan, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from mom and dad. But, you're better than them. I know you are. Best of wishes, your sister ... y/n." I closed the camera and sighed.

I looked at everyone who was looking me oddly. "Na-yeon?" I passed he the camera to her. "I don't have anything to say my family." She sighed.

"Cmon." I reassured her. She sighed and took it. "Hey mom and dad. It's Na-yeon, your oldest daughter. I'm alive. Y/n helped me and she's a really good person. Once this is all over you will never have to hear from me again."

She stopped recording and walked over to Su-hyeok and Nam-ra. "Umm, you guys can record if you want." They looked at her and she placed the camera down and walked back to her seat.

I pat a seat next to me. She nodded and made an unsure face as she sat next to me. I turned to Gyeong-su, who was eyeing Na-yeon the whole time.

"Let me check out that hand, yea?" I said.

Not my favorite chapter tbh 😭

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

93.8K 3K 33
Every student in every High School is different. Different hair. Different eye colour. Different opinions. Different dreams. Aeja is no different fro...
219K 5.8K 18
[ 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐮-𝐇𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐤 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ] ❝𝒀𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒚, 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚...𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒃...
24.4K 517 22
You have a secret crush on Gwinam, you don't know Gwinam feels the same. What will happen to the both of you? Once this Chaos happens? Gwinam is a y...
53.7K 1.2K 14
At the start of the school day Song Ma-Ri didn't expect to be in a zombie apocalypse along with her friends and classmates Maybe in the middle of th...