The Lost Princess ( Tuxedo Ma...

By Always_skase

Serena is Usagi's older twin sister who goes to the same school as her. She has higher grades than Usagi and... More

Act 1:Sailor Moon and Sailor Star
Act 2: Ami Minzuno / Sailor Mercury
Part 1 Act 3: Rei- Sailor Mars
Part 2 act 3: Rei- Sailor Mars
Info about Chika Tsukino
Act 4: Masquerade dance
Sailor Star
Act 5: Sailor Jupiter
Act 6: Tuxedo Mask and Suit Mask
Act 7: Mamoru and Kai Chiba- Tuxedo and Suit Mask
Act 8: Minako: Sailor V/ Venus
Act 9: Princess Serenity and Dutchess Serenity
Part 2 of Moon: Star
A/n
Info
Act 11 - Reunion: Endymion
Act 12: Queen Metalia
Act 13: Final battle
Act 14: Conclusion and Commencement

Act 10: Moon

767 14 1
By Always_skase

"we are going to the moon and Star then" Said Luna. The girls nodded.

Days has passed and the Moon hasn't been full yet. Serena's hair was still white as snow and her parents already checked it out. The doctor doesn't know either, but it seems like her emotions caused her hair to be fully white.

Serena and Usagi couldn't wait to know what their past Lifes were.

* * *

Serena walks out of her room, revealing Usagi, Shingo and her parents at the living room.

"Welcome home, dad" Serena greeted."Brought donuts ,here's your favorite donut" Kenji said, giving Serena a white frosted donut with sprinkles.

"And before I got home, I got you this" he gave Serena a box.

It was a necklace of the Legendary Silver Crystal she had before Mamoru was taken away.

"It's perfect, what I love" Serena puts on the necklace.

Her parents knew about Mamoru Chiba and Kai Chiba. Usagi has been gone to check on Kai since Mamoru got taken.

* * *

The night, the moon was full. The girl's met up by the park,gathered around the fountain.

"Moon phase 15" said Ami.

Serena and Usagi admired the moon from above. Serena knew this place because that's where....

"Mamo-chan!" Serena called. Mamoru turned around and smiled.

"Nice of you to join, Renako" he said.

"Mamo-chan..." Serena whispered.

"Everyone, transform" Luna said.

"Mercury Power Make Up "

"Mars Power Make Up"

"Jupiter Power Make Up "

"Venus Power Make Up "

"Moon Prism Power Make Up "

"Star Prism Power Make Up "

The guardians transformed, but their eyes remained on Serena. She didn't look like Sailor Star anymore.

"Rena-chan?...." Usagi asked. "Not only your suit, but your Moon Stick.."

"You just awoken the other you, Neo Sailor Moon" Said Luna.

"Neo Sailor Moon?..."

The girl's held hands as they all as they all went up out of Earth.

"Wow...."

"Earth is so beautiful....."

"This is what Earth looks like?"

"The planet we live in..."

"It's the Moon and Star. Right across from each other. We can go to the Star later.

They all land at the moon.

"Look, Silver Millennium, our Kingdom." Said Venus.

"My home...." Neo Moon whispered.

"You're here" a female voice said. They looked down and saw a grey cat with a star shape on her forehead.

"This is where the Chamber of Prayer. Only the Queen was allowed to enter here. I'm Selena. The advisor of Princess Serenity.

Neo Sailor Moon bent down to pet Selena. " You're the one who gave me visions?" She asked. Selena nodded.

"Sword?" Moon pointed to the Sword. Something went into Neo Moon's head. She gasped.

It can't be that sword....

"Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, pull it out " Luna commanded.

"All right, leave it to me " Jupiter said, walking over to the stone sword. The Moon twins looked as Jupiter was struggling to free the sword. Why was it in stone? Did the Dark Kingdom have something to do with it?

"Let us help" The four guardians all pulled out the sword, it got loose. Venus pulled the sword out with all her strength, holding up the sword as a glow appeared. Venus got down as everyone looked in shocked.

"That is the Legendary divine sword to protect the Princess. Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus.. it belongs to you all. Luna, Selena, thank you for bringing them here." a voice said.

"Is she...."

The glow stops, showing a lady that looks exactly like Serena. She had the same smile as Serena, the white silver hair, the beautiful greyish blue eyes and the hairstyle. She looked like Serena, but older.

Everyone's eyes widened.

"You-you look like Serena, but older....." Jupiter said in shock.

"Queen Serenity? Rena-chan, it's your mom from previous life.." Moon said as Neo Moon nodded.

"Dutchess Serenity, my loyal bodyguard and my adorable little Serenity. I can see it. You look exactly like me... Just what I dreamed of..." Queen Serenity said.

"We can talk to each other?" Mercury asked.

"Thanks to the Eternity Main System of the Moon Castle, even though I've physically perished, my will endures."

"I sent Luna, Artemis and Vega to Earth after putting them into suspended animation. Selena had me company, helping you guys remember, I was waiting for so long for this moment. Do you remember?"

Neo Moon nodded.

Back then:

Serenity, you used to visit Earth often, yearning for green grass and wind. And you found love there. The Dutchess was watching you and she loved Earth as well, and like you, she found love when you did.

"I used to visit Earth just to see him..." Neo Moon whispered.

Mars gasped.

Serenity and the Dutchess were running to a room until they opened the door, they saw Mars.

"Princess" Mars said, making Serenity jump, and land on Jupiter.

"You went to Earth without telling us again" She said as Venus walked over.

"You are successor to the throne" Said Venus.

" There are so many things you need to learn" Mercury added.

"All right.."

* * *

"We could see it too.." Mercury said.

"Days we spent there"

"Yes, no doubt"

"They were happy days"

"We were the long-living creatures on the Moon"

"Our mission was to protect the silver crystal, and watch over Earth. But that year, a disaster occurred. Something invaded Earth. That creature was pure evil. It wanted The Legendary Silver Crystal and it attacked our Moon Kingdom, while the Star Kingdom has a tragedy. But Prince Endymion and Cole looked after the Serenity and Dutchess. They fought for his people and the Dutchess and princess. He was stabbed and he died."

Neo Moon could feel tears as Moon hugged her.

"And shortly after, you passed away your grief, along with the Dutchess and Cole doing it as well."

Moon nodded.

"With the power of the Legendary Silver Crystal, I managed to seal her. But in return, she turned Silver Millennium into stone... And the Kingdom of Earth died out. The planet went renew. I can't give you much hurt information, but if you want to know more, you can see your father...."

"The Star King.... So that makes you the Star Queen and he's the Moon King..." Moon pointed out.

"Indeed, you have more time, go see him" Queen Serenity said.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 550 25
So this story is a whole different story from the original manga/anime. In this story Darien is still here, just that there is no tuxedo mask. He als...
2.8K 93 19
Second part of my Mamories-Trilogy. First part is "the key". Ever wondered what if the parallel Sailor Moon universe meets the real one? Why would on...
2K 26 20
this story is about Sailor moon/usagi that doesn't know she has a long lost sister till her sister shows up, introduce herself to usagi and her frien...
30.1K 852 52
I do not own sailor moon or anyone in this story Warning: included some mature content.