A Bad Student (Male reader x...

By aWinnter

A member of a schools gang called Y/n lives out his remaining school years while trying to graduate. What wil... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 7

1.2K 40 10
By aWinnter

Soon lunch arrived and I walked with Kazuha to the canteen. Once the two of us were inside I noticed multiple tables looking at us. Eunbi and her friends as well Eunha and Karina. 

Kazuha: Darling stop looking at other girls you will make me jealous. 

Y/n: Whatever. 

Kazuha: Don't be so sassy. While we eat I will explain the exact predicament you are now in. 

Y/n: Sure because I will care that much. 

Kazuha: Don't worry you will. 

Once we both got our food we sat in a far corner alone on a table and when I started eating she just watched me.

Y/n: What? 

Kazuha: Nothing just making sure my baby enjoys his food.

Y/n: You are a weird one. 

Kazuha: Well Y/n should I finally explain the predicament that faces you? 

Y/n: Go for it. 

Kazuha: Your dad didn't actually get money to break off your engagement with Eunha. 

Y/n: So what did he get? 

Kazuha: To live.

Y/n: Huh? 

Kazuha: It was a threat to your fathers life I love you and if I love something I have to have it. I have to have you Y/n and my dad would do anything to make me happy. So your mother, father and most likely sisters life is in my hands Y/n.

Y/n: What? My dad wouldn't give in to a threat. 

Kazuha: I wouldn't be so sure baby especially when the future of his family is threatened. 

Y/n: What do you mean? 

Kazuha: Your sister was gonna be forced away and turned into a sex slave for my families workers. I just knew how much they would love her body. How they would make her beg to stop as they just used her and soon she would become a slut and turn to love it. 

Y/n: Shut up. 

Kazuha: Aw baby don't be angry with me. 

Y/n: Kazuha I have never punched a girl but you are making me want to. 

Kazuha: You can rough me up in bed I like things rough. 

I stood from my sear suddenly surprising Kazuha as I grabbed the water I got with my food. I then poured the water over her head leaving her white shirt to become a bit transparent. 

Y/n: Sorry slut my hand slipped. You will never be my wife for one reason. No one threatens my family. I will kill each and every member of your family myself if I have to. 

I begun to walk off after dropping the plastic cup to the floor. 

Kazuha: Y/N DON'T YOU CARE? 

Y/n: WHAT ABOUT YOU? DO YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE? 

Kazuha: OF COURSE I DO WHY DO YOU THINK IM INVITING YOU INTO IT? 

Y/n: Crazy bitch. 

I walked out of the cafeteria not realizing that everyone had seen what happened. 

Eunbi POV

What could cause you to act like that Y/n? 

Yuri: What could she have said to offend Y/n that much? 

Chaewon: He's so nice to girls normally.

Minju: Do you think that they said something about Eunbi? 

Eunbi: Why me? 

Minju: He only gets really defensive whenever something bad is said about you.

Eunbi: Really?

Y/n POV

I soon arrived at the hideout where I saw girls that had for some reason never left. 

Y/n: Why the fuck are you always here? 

Soyeon: Fuck you we like it here. 

Y/n: Whatever just move I wanna lay down. 

Minnie: Y/n come here you can use my lap as a pillow. 

Y/n: If you are trying to get under the Kwons protection you are doing things correctly Minnie.

Minnie: Maybe I am. 

Y/n: Maybe I should just pick you I have never had any trouble with you. 

Minnie: Pick me for what? 

Y/n: Don't worry about it. 

Soon Kazuha caught up to me and stood angrily while I laid on Minnies lap. 

Kazuha: Y/N! 

Y/n: Oh my god what!? 

Kazuha: Do you not care about me? 

Y/n: I'm pretty sure we met yesterday haven't exactly had the time to make a connection with you dumb dumb. 

Kazuha: I am so gonna punish you. 

Y/n: Try it. 

She took a step forward before one of the girls stood up. 

Shuhua: Back off. 

Kazuha: Who are you? 

Shuhua: Who am I Y/n? 

Y/n: Someone under my protection and someone who can definitely take black bra over there.

Kazuha: ITS ONLY VISABLE BECAUSE OF YOU! 

Y/n: So I made you wet? Didn't know I was so skilled. 

Kazuha: Y/n come here right now. 

Soojin: He isn't going anywhere.

Kazuha: You think you can stop me? Touch me and you are dead. 

Y/n: Fucking hell if I go with you will you be quiet? 

Kazuha: No. 

Y/n: Will you leave these girls alone? 

Kazuha: Yes. 

Y/n: Fine then. Sorry Minnie.

Minnie: Huh? Wh-

I kissed Minnie passionately right infront of Kazuha. I actually enjoyed the feeling of her soft lips against my own and soon my tongue entered her mouth and begun to explore until I was pulled away. 

Kazuha: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Y/n: See ya later baby. 

I looked back at Minnie as Kazuha dragged me away to see her cheeks covered in a thick red. 

Y/n: Yah. 

Kazuha: WHAT? 

Y/n: Here. 

I took off my blazer and placed it around her shoulders covering both her wet back and front. 

Y/n: There you go.

Kazuha: T-thank you. But this doesn't mean that I forgive you! 

Y/n: Ok.

After a long period of Kazuha shouting at me it somehow evolved into her sat on my lap as we made out in an empty classroom. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and unlike Minnie was trying to be dominant. The kiss continued until neither one of us had breath and pulled away leaving a trail of saliva keeping our lips with some contact. 

Kazuha: Fuck I love you.

Y/n: How did that even happen? 

Kazuha: I told you I make you want me. 

Y/n: I...You have nice lips. 

Kazuha: They are all yours. 

She leaned down and placed her forehead against my own as she closed her eyes. 

Kazuha: I'm sorry about what's gonna happen next Y/n. I really am but you need to learn. 

Y/n: What do you mea-

I felt a wet cloth be placed over my mouth by Kazuha as I breathed in I began to feel myself becoming drowsier and soon passed out as my head landed on her chest. 

Kazuha POV

My Y/n looks so cute laid in my chest soon enough I will have him like this every day. I rung my father telling him what I wanted.

Kazuha: Papa I have Y/n here and I want him moved to our safehouse. 

Papa: In Korea or back home? 

Kazuha: Here papa. I want his family to worry about him and I will act like I have no idea where he is but in reality I have him all to myself. 

Papa: What should we do about his family? 

Kazuha: Let them off free. They are no threat to us. I have my love here anyway what could they do? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 132 19
When your ex transfers to your school and you just recently broke up with someone else. Whom will y/n go back to? Whom does she love more?
7.1K 225 17
Y/N L/N, an average joe in his current university.... It all changes when his friend, Diego, drags him into an unexpected outing where Y/N's fate al...
280K 8.5K 36
You are a small kid who had been abandoned for 2 years but managed to keep your schooling. Until one day, you see 7 boys. Not knowing those 7 boys, y...
284K 8.1K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...