๐ƒ๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„, ๐—ท. ๐—ณ...

By kooryio

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ joรฃo fรฉlix does more than meet y/n l/n and ends up double liking her instagram post on accid... More

00. characters & playlist
02. the deed is done.
03. cheers, brother!
04. well, it is a jet.
05. bottoms up
06. let's see what you got
07. yes, you can have my number
08. get a grip, man.
09. i always win
10. sweet dreams, anjo
11. what a gentleman
12. so long, lover boy
13. this boy, i swear
14. the big day
15. home
16. forever and always
bonus chapter: 50k special!

01. we're BACK baby

6.6K 80 71
By kooryio

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

yn bonjour france 🇫🇷

liked by bellahadid, gigihadid, voguefrance, neymarjr, cmpulisic, k.mbappe, and 873,663 others

COMMENTS

bellahadid enjoy france, gorgeous 😘
> yn @bellahadid always 💘 and thank u :)

user1 Y/N IS IN FRANCE?? SINCE WHEN AHHH
> user5 @user1 LITERALLT MY REACTION TOO 😭😭

user2 pls adopt me 🙏🙏💕

k.mbappe If you ever need a tour around France, I'm your guy 😊
> y/n @k.mbappe thank you for the offer!

voguefrance 🙈🙈

user3 not mbappe trying to rizz y/n up ☠️☠️
> user1 @user3 mans fr said "sir rizz a lot" 😭
> user3 @user1 THATS FOULLL BYE

user4 where'd all the soccer players come from??

VIEW ALL 734, 889 COMMENTS
...

"annnd last one.."
i quietly murmur to myself in the back of the taxi i'm in as i finish replying back to a few more comments on my latest instagram post before i decide to open up imessages.

Message
Today 6:10 PM

audrey 💘
BITCH
DID YOU OAND YET
OAND
*LAND FUCK OFF

y/n
😭😭😭
but YES, i landed ofc :)
wanna meet up at the cafe?

audrey 💘
and she FINALLY answers
but duhh i'm already here smh 😒

y/n
SHHHH
i should be there in 5 mins tops
see your bitchass soon <3

audrey 💘
"bitchass" ??

y/n
GIRL STFU BYE

audrey 💘
wooooow ok
#audreydeservesbetter 😕

i chuckle to myself before turning my phone off as i stare out the window of the taxi anticipating seeing audrey.

audrey is my best friend of 4 years, who i met when i first got into the modeling scene, and ever since then she's been my rock and vice versa.

so when i told her that i had a project in france, she was ECSTATIC because we haven't seen each other in a few months due to our hectic schedules, but we were able to come to an agreement, in which i crash at her apartment in paris for this project. and add in the extra bonus of sleepovers and hanging out? immediate YES.

and every time that i do go to meet up with her, we go to our favorite cafe to catch up and shit talk.

and now, the taxi driver begins to slow down the car and pulls up to the curb.

i begin to hand him the change for the ride and proceed to get out of the car and go to the trunk to grab my two luggages, along with my purse in hand already.

i close the trunk and watch as he starts to drive off. i then look away after some time because i look to my left side and see a blonde waving her hands like crazy through the window at me.

this bitch must be trying to get kicked out..

anyways, she then tells one of the employees something in french, probably excusing herself for a short amount of time, and she then speed walks over to the entrance.

"well, well. look what the cat dragged in."

she says with her hands on her hips as she points to my luggage.

we then both start to have a starring battle until a stranger asks if she can move out of the way.

"embarrassing.."

i whisper as i make my way towards her with a smile.

"girl, shut the fuck up and come here."

she rolls her eyes jokingly and hugs me to the point of squeezing me.

"hey, HEY, easy.."

i say trying to regain my breath back after she squeezed the air out of my lungs.

"you're no fun, hmph. but let's get your luggage into my car before they think i'm dining and dashing and ban me forever!"

she says happily as she unlocks her brand new bmw in front of the cafe with her car key remote.

"oh yes, we most certainly wouldn't want that to happen to assiette cafe's most frequent customer!"

i add sarcastically as she begins to open her trunk and gives me a side eye.

we then begin to put my luggage into her trunk easily and she closes it and locks her car right after as we begin to make our way back into the cafe.

the both of us make our way back to the cafe in silence to see who laughs first and as audrey walks in front of me she says, "jokes on you, they wouldn't even think of banning me because the owner knows how much a bitch LOVES her macarons, for your information."

i throw my head back as i start to cackle and she huffs as she lets the door close in my face.

"rude.." i say as i open the door after her with feigned hurt on my face.

"quit your fake bitching and let's eat!"

she says as she turns back to glance at me real quick with a smile as she guides us to our usual table and i chuckle lightly as i follow after her.

audreydupont we're BACK baby 😼

TAGGGED
@yn

liked by yn, iamrafaeleao93, tchalamet, naomi, voguefrance, bellahadid, and 708,669 others liked

VIEW ALL 420,102 COMMENTS
...

— hi! ngl this was a big ass
filler chapter BUT it's not
the worst so there u have it
for this chpt 1 prologue :)
see u in the next chpt
being posted soon !

NEW CHARACTER ALERT 🚨

𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐭
22
professional model + y/n's bsf

welcome to @audreydublot's instagram !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 4.9K 28
# do u keep it a secret ? joรฃo fรฉlix
28.5K 301 27
What will happened when two portugueses meet? Angela dos Santos Aveiro is Cr7 eldest daughter. Being Cr7 daughter means your practically famous at bi...
97.2K 1.8K 30
" ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ...๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ " ๐–๐‡๐„๐ a model accid...
11.5K 129 21
"your lies cut deep, you watch me bleed" Joรฃo Fรฉlix fanfic ๐ŸŒŸ