The new Rainbow Squads Book 1

By hannahconkle

Hannah is new in the big City and she's rather shy as well. But she meets seven new friends and they become o... More

Chapter 1 The First Squad part 1
Chapter 2 The First Squad part 2
Chapter 3 The Green squad
Chapter 4 The Light blue and Yellow Squads
Chapter 5 The Purple and White Squads
Chapter 6 The Orange and Dark Blue Squads
Chapter 7 The Princess
Chapter 8 The Story
Chapter 9 The Peace
Chapter 10 The Enthusasim
Chapter 11 The Trust
Chapter 12 The Encouragement
Chapter 13 The Purity
Chapter 14 The Loyalty
Chapter 15 The Wisdom

Chapter 16 The Love

56 11 13
By hannahconkle

Hannah woke up to her alarm going off, she groaned and pressed the stop button. She then sat up and rubbed the tired out of her eyes before opening her window's curtains. The sunlight hit her face blinding her for a while till her eye's adjusted to the light.

"Ah what a nice morning, but I would've preferred to sleep in, but I gotta get going. I wanna see what the day has planned for me," Hannah said before getting up and getting dressed. She then looked at her calendar, and her eyes widened when she saw the date.

"OMG It's my birthday! Ah! With all the Rainbow Squad events along with the rest of the commotion in my life currently, I almost forgot about it!" Hannah exclaimed.

She then grabbed onto her back pack and raced out of her room, and to the stairs. However she tripped on herself and came tumbling down the stairs. When she reached the bottom she groaned in pain and rubbed her back and bum as they were stinging.

"Owowow! Ugh not the most efficient way to get down the stairs," Hannah said, rubbing her head as well.

She then got back up on her feet and went into the kitchen. She expected to see her family waiting for her down, but she didn't see anyone. Hannah was confused by this as she thought her family would be waiting for her to come down and surprise her with her favorite breakfast, which was buttermilk pancakes. She looked around for them, and she soon found a note on the kitchen table.

She picked it up and read it aloud "Dear Hannah, your father got called into the office so he had to rush there. I also got a call from your aunt and she needs my help so won't be home for a while, Love you, from mom."

When Hannah finished reading the note she got really upset as her parents had to leave her on her birthday, and her mom didn't even say happy birthday on the note she left.

"Did they forget? No that's not possible they must've been in a rush... but wait where are my brother and sister? They didn't forget, did they? No, they must be out getting some last minute presents for me," Hannah reassured herself.

She then grabbed her favorite jacket off the coat rack, put it on, and went outside to enjoy a wonderful birthday. Thankfully she didn't have school that day. As luck would have it, her birthday landed on a Saturday so she was free for the whole day. She walked around the city and saw that many shops seemed to have some new items in them.

"I wonder what's going on?" Hannah asked herself. She went up to the local sweet shop and looked in the window and saw that there were Rainbow squad themed lollipops in the window sale.

"Wow, what's this?" Hannah asked.

"Hey miss Hannah, how are you doing on this lovely day?" Hannah heard someone ask. She looked over and saw the store's owner Mr. Smith came out of his shop with some samples of his candies.

"Oh hey, not much. Just out for a walk, and I saw your new candies of the Rainbow Squads, they look amazing," Hannah said.

"Thanks kiddo, I worked hard to make them look, and taste good," Mr. Smith said.

"Um hey, Mr. Smith today is my birthday and I was wondering if..." Hannah was about to ask but Mr. Smith stopped her.

"Say no more kiddo, I'm starting a new work ethic that kids under the age of eighteen can get about five bits of candy out of my store on their birthday," Mr. Smith explained.

"Really? Awesome!" Hannah said.

"Yes but as long as the item you choose is within the five to ten dollar price limit. After all, I'm running a business here so I have my limits so I can still make money to keep this place running, have a roof over my head, and food to eat," Mr. Smith explained.

"Don't worry Mr. Smith, I won't be greedy," Hannah said in reassurance. She then went into the candy store and looked around for anything that looked good to her. She picked out some chocolate bars, fruity gummies, reese cups, and she considered getting one of the lolly pops of her and one of her friends as the Rainbow Squads.

"Hmm I wonder what I should get?" Hannah asked out loud.

"Well I recommend getting The lollipop version of the Red and Green Squads as I think those two seem to be in some sort of relationship," Mr. Smith explained.

"Um... you think?" Hannah asked while trying not to blush.

"We'll, I don't know for certain but I think they are because of how they interact with each other," Mr. Smith explained.

"AH well I think I will take those lollipops," Hannah said while pointing at the lollipop of herself and Jake in their rainbow squad form.

"Good choice," Mr. Smith said. He bagged up the items for Hannah and wished her a happy birthday before she left the store. She continued to walk through the streets of the city and look around for any of her friends as none of them were in their homes. As she was walking she saw Lila coming out of a store and she had something in her hands.

"Hey Lila! Over here!" Hannah called out to her friend. Lila looked over her shoulder and saw Hannah walking towards her.

"Hey Hannah, sorry I can't talk right now. My mom wants me and you know how she can be at times," Lila said before running off.

Hannah stood there for a moment wondering why Lila ran off so fast as she normally would stop for a minute or two to have small talk even if her mom wanted her.

"Maybe her mom has an urgent family matter that Lila needs to attend to?" Hannah asked herself. However Hannah was a bit disappointed that Lila didn't even wish her a happy birthday.

"Did Lila forget? No she might just be in a rush; she'll probably wish me a happy birthday later," Hannah reassured herself.

"Hmm what should I do? It's the weekend so everyone is free, Hmm Ah! I know I can send out a group text to my friends and ask them to come over to our favorite ice cream store!" Hannah said, before getting out her phone and sending the text to everyone.

Meanwhile, the rest of the squads were in a room that was made for parties, decorating it with red and purple decorations. They were there with their parents getting everything ready for Hannah's surprise party. Lila came into the room with more party decorations in the bags she was carrying.

"Hey Sis, how was the shop?" Josh asked.

"It went well but Hannah almost caught me there so I made an excuse that mom needed me," Lila explained.

"Did you remember to wish her a happy birthday?" Iris asked.

"Um no, I wanted to get here so we could get the surprise party done sooner so Hannah can have a great time," Lila explained.

"Well you should've at least let her know that you know that it's her birthday. After all, forgetting someone's birthday is very hurtful, especially if your close friends seemingly forgot," Iris explained.

"Well Hannah will know that we remembered when she sees this," Lila explained.

"I know but if she thinks you all forgot she'll be very hurt," Iris said.

Just their phones went off as they all got a text from Hannah asking if they would like to meet her up at their favorite ice cream place.

"Aww Hannah wants to have ice cream with us. I'm gonna go meet her there!" Iris exclaimed.

"Well you do that Iris the rest of us are going to stay here and finish up with prepping the party," Jane said.

"But why cant you guys take a small break and hang out with Hannah? It's her birthday after all and I'm sure she wants us to hang out with her as a way to celebrate," Iris explained.

"Well this place is pretty big so if it's just the adults they'll take all day to get the party ready," Ed explained.

"You all still should go and at least let her know you all remembered her birthday, and besides you all can just be there for an hour and come back here to finish up the party," Iris explained.

The others all thought for a moment before they all got called up by their parents to come help them with something. The rest of the Squads then went up to their parents without a second thought. Iris huffed frustrated before deciding to go on her own to spend time with Hannah.

"Apollo, do they have to be so busy and not even let Hannah know that they remembered her birthday?" Iris asked. Apollo then jumped off of Iris's dress and into her arms to answer her question.

"Well they're so blinded by the party and what Hannah will think of it in the future, that they're not thinking about how she feels right now," Apollo explained.

"Well as good as the party will be, they need to understand that Hannah's feelings now are just as Important as they'll be in the future," Iris explained.

"I agree with you Iris, Jake should especially be thinking about how Hannah feels, as he is in love with her," Apollo explained.

"Yeah I know his love always gets stronger when he's around her and it always fills me up with so much joy whenever that happens!" Iris exclaimed, smiling at the feeling.

"Hehe I know Iris it has that effect on me too." Apollo explained.

Meanwhile in the shadow realm, Adrienne was sitting in the mirror brushing her hair out and putting on black as night lipstick.

"Hello Adrienne, my dear, how has your day been so far?" Lucifer asked.

"Oh you know Father things have been rather boring," Adrienne explained.

"Oh well maybe I can help cheer you up, my little bit of darkness, after all it is your birthday and I wouldn't want it to be a boring day," Lucifer explained.

"And how do you intend on making today any less boring?" Adrienne asked.

"Well I made you a little something to make this day more exciting for you," Lucifer explained.

"Hm? What did you make for me?" Adrienne asked.

"Take a look at your wardrobe my dear," Lucifer explained. Adrienne was intrigued by what her father made for her, so she got up and looked inside of her wardrobe and saw a new dress. The dress had a black broken heart on the top front, black and red zig zags on the skirt, and it had a glowing black aura on it.

"Oh a new dress, but something strange about it; it has a dark magical aura on it, what is it about this dress father?" Adrienne asked.

"Well this dress will allow you to steal the beauty from humans, as a way to take away their love. After all love is beauty and humans tend to fall in love with the most beautiful. So if you steal the beauty of other humans on earth you'll be destroying their love and you'll make us both stronger," Lucifer explained.

"Ohh really! Well then this is going to be the best birthday ever! You humans better prepare yourselves because your beauty will be no more!" Adrienne said while changing into her new dress. She then grabbed her scythe and made her way out to earth, with an evil smile on her face with all the misery and pain she'll cause.

Back on earth Hannah was at the ice cream shop with a chocolate milkshake sitting right in front of her. She sat there sadly while sipping on her milk shake while waiting for her friends. "Where are they? They should've been here by now, did they? No they couldn't have, they wouldn't forget my birthday," Hannah said, trying to reassure herself.

"Hey Hannah!" Iris Exclaimed.

Hannah turned around and saw Iris running up to her with a big smile on her face. "Hey Iris it's good to see you!" Hannah said.

"Hehe, You to Hannah and Happy Birthday!" Iris exclaimed.

"Aww thanks Iris, and hey you remembered my birthday!" Hannah said happily.

"Of course I remember, after all I'm your friend!" Iris exclaimed happily.

"Thanks, that means a lot to me, so far no one else has given me a happy birthday yet," Hannah explained sadly.

"Oh really?" Iris asked.

"Yeah I'm starting to think that everyone forgot that it was my birthday, just like last year," Hannah said sadly.

"Oh what happened last year?" Iris asked.

"Well last year was when my dad lost his old job due to excess employees. My family started struggling a lot after that; my parents were so focused on getting the money we needed that when my birthday came around everyone forgot. I was so upset and it felt like they cared more about money than me. It was only at the end of the day when I got so mad at them that I screamed at them about it being my birthday," Hannah explained.

"Oh you yelled at them? I don't think I've ever seen you so mad that you'd scream at someone," Iris explained.

"Yeah well I was so upset with them that they forgot I couldn't help it. Thankfully they were able to make somewhat of a party for me, but it didn't change the fact that they still forgot. They promised that from now on they'll make sure to always remember my birthday. However I'm starting to think that they forgot about their promise and had forgotten again," Hannah explained sadly while kicking some pebbles away.

"Oh Hannah, I don't think they forgot, after all things aren't always what they seem. Your parents must be planning something for you, same with our friends! I doubt they forgot about the most important day of your life!" Iris explained.

"That's easy for you to say Iris, I bet no one ever forgot your birthday," Hannah retorted with a touch of jealousy of Iris growing up in such a wonderful world.

"Well no, but I know that our friends and your family wouldn't forget something like this again. After all like I said, they might just be planning a surprise for you," Iris repeated.

"Eh, Hey Iris, why don't we get you some ice cream and have a walk in the park?" Hannah asked.

"Oh yes that's a great idea!" Iris exclaimed.

"Thanks Iris, let's go," Hannah said.

The two then went inside the shop and Iris got a neapolitan sundae. After Iris got her ice cream both she and Hannah went to the local park that was nearby. As they were walking Hannah noticed something happening in the center of the park. So she took a closer look at the commotion and saw that a family was having a birthday party. Hannah stood there for a while watching the party go on. As she stood there Iris noticed that her aura was getting weaker and weaker the more she watched the party. Iris then looked at the party and saw how everyone was wishing the birthday boy a happy birthday.

When she saw that she connected the dots and realized that Hannah was starting to feel unloved because she thought that everyone forgot that it was also her birthday. 'Ah crap I gotta get our friends here and let them know how Hannah's feeling! I don't care if it delays the decorations for the party, Hannah has to know that they didn't forget!' Iris thought to herself.

"Hey Hannah, I need to powder my nose, So I'll be right back, don't go too far!" Iris explained before running off to the nearest bathroom.

"Okay Iris I'll just be here waiting for you," Hannah said to herself.

Hannah then looked back at the party for the last time before walking off to a nearby bench and sitting down. She sighed and put her hands in her pockets and leaning back into the bench, she sighed and closed her eyes to think about how her birthday has been so far. However, that only lasted for a few seconds, when she suddenly felt something on her foot. Hannah opened her eyes and looked down, only to see a little red hamster on her foot.

"Aww hello there little fella you lost?" Hannah asked.

"Hey I'm not a fella, I'm a girl, and my name is Amanda!" Amanda said, surprising Hannah.

"Wow! Holy crap! You can talk?!" Hannah said, taken by surprise.

"Yes I can... wait for your necklace! It's the Red Amulet of love! Does that mean?" Amanda asked.

"Oh yeah! It means that I'm the Red Squad. And based on the way you're reacting that means that you're my animal guide?" Hannah asked.

"Yes it is! OH BOY I'M SO HAPPY I FINALLY FOUND YOU!" Amanda exclaimed happily.

"Aww you're so cute!" Hannah said while picking up Amanda and cuddling her.

"Thank you!... Hey are you alright?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?" Hannah asked, confused.

"Well it's your aura. It feels incredibly weak," Amanda explained.

"Um, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about," Hannah said, trying to reassure Amanda.

However, it didn't work and Amanda kept on pressing that something was wrong, but Hannah just kept on denying it. Amanda was getting frustrated with Hannah's persistent denial that she was fine when she clearly wasn't.

"Hannah, listen to me. I know that you don't want to admit it, but I can tell that something is indeed wrong with you. Your aura is getting weaker and weaker by the second and if it gets too weak you won't be able to use your powers at all," Amanda explained.

"Wait really?" Hannah asked.

"Yes your amulet's magic is tied to your emotions and based on how you feel about yourself connects how strong your powers will be," Amanda explained.

"Hmm Well today is my birthday, and I feel like everyone, except for Iris has forgotten, as no one has wished me a happy birthday all day," Hannah explained.

When Amanda heard that she then understood why Hannah's aura was getting weak. It was because she was feeling unloved. However, she thought back to those plays that the guards would put on for Iris and the other children of the kingdom before Lucifer invaded them. One of the plays was about a girl who thought that her family and friends forgot about her birthday, when in reality they were planning a surprise party for her.

"Hey Hannah, I don't think that anyone forgot your birthday, I think it's one of those situations where it just looks like that," Amanda explained.

"Hmm? What do you mean by that?" Hannah asked.

Before Amanda could explain any further the two heard a woman screaming. Concerned, Hannah got up and ran to the area she heard the lady screaming. When she got there she was shocked to see a girl on the ground crying. However when Hannah got a closer look she saw the girl's face was now deformed, had zits all over it, her teeth were all now crooked, her nose was hooked.

"AHHH I'M HIDEOUS WHAT AM I GOING TO TELL MY BOYFRIEND? WHO WILL LOVE ME NOW AHAHA!" The woman cried in despair as she ran her hands over her face and felt the changes to it.

"Oh god! What happened to her?!" Hannah asked about the lady's sudden change in appearance.

"Oh nothing much, just a little dark magic to take away her beauty and therefore her love," Hannah heard someone say. She looked up and saw Adrienne floating up in the sky. She knew that it was her as Erick told the entire group about how she looked. Her appearance matched the one that Erick gave them, the only difference was the dress she was wearing was different from the one Erick described.

"I'm guessing you're Adrienne?" Hannah asked.

"Why yes I am, and I'm guessing that Black boy told you about me?" Adrienne asked.

"Yes he did, and I didn't like the fact that you made mean comments to him about his skin color!" Hannah exclaimed angrily.

"Ha well I don't really care, after all he did deserve it after he destroyed my shadow pet!" Adrienne exclaimed angrily.

"Hpm, so what's your plan now Adrienne?" Hannah asked in a demanding tone.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to take away all the love! Therefore you pathetic humans will live in a loveless world so my father and I can destroy this place as we did with Iris's petty kingdom!" Adrienne explained.

"What?! How is stealing their beauty stealing their love?!" Hannah was surprised by what Adrienne said.

"Easy, beauty is what attracts others right? So if I were to steal the beauty from others then there wouldn't be any more love here. And with this dress my father Lucifer made me I can do that easily! HAHA! I can't think of any better birthday present to allow me to cause despair and sadness!" Adrienne exclaimed happily.

"Wait, it's your birthday?!" Hannah asked, surprised.

"Yes of course it is! Why do you ask? Wait, no don't tell me, is it your birthday too?" Adrienne asked.

"Um yes it is! And I'm not going to allow you to do such a horrible thing!" Hannah screamed, before she yelled out with all her might, "RAINBOW POWER ACTION!" and transformed. When she was in her Rainbow Squad form Hannah jumped in for an attack. However Adrienne blocked it with her magic and threw Hannah away. Hannah recoiled herself before going back in the fight; the two girls got into a fist fight, trying to hit the other but always getting their attacks blocked by the other.

"Guh I'll admit Hannah you're incredibly strong, but I'm stronger than you!" Adrienne declared confidently.

"Oh yeah? Well you should've brought more than just that dress to this fight, as I've got more than just my physical strength!" Hannah exclaimed.

She then started channeling all her love into her amulet then tried to summon her heart sword. However when she tried to bring it out, the summoning process suddenly stopped and Hannah changed back into her regular form. She stood there for a moment before she fell down to the ground, she groaned in pain before looking at herself and wondering why she suddenly transformed back.

"HAHAHA! Oh dear what's this now? Feeling unloved? HA did your friends and family forget the most important day of your life. HAHA So ridiculous! My father remembered my birthday and he's the king of Negativity and Darkness!" Adrienne said mockingly.

"Agh! N-No they didn't forget I'm sure they remembered!" Hannah argued back as she tried to get back up.

"Oh? Then why are your powers so weak that you transformed back huh? I think that you're feeling unloved by all of this. If that's the case, why dont I make it even worse for you and better for me!" Adrienne exclaimed evilly before using the dark magic of her dress and blessed Hannah with a dark beam of energy.

Hannah screamed as the blast hit her and began to change her appearance from pretty to ugly. When the spell was done Hannah looked around for any reflective surface to see her face. When she found a mirror she was horrified to see that her face was all saggy and wrinkly now. Her nose was also corked, her eyes were out of place on her face. Her teeth were also all cracked and broken up. Adrienne just started laughing her head off as she couldn't help but think that Hannah's new appearance was hilarious.

"HAHAHA! You look like an old hag!" Adrienne mocked.

"Wha, why did you do this to me?" Hannah asked.

"Why? Because it's fun for me and I want to have fun on my birthday! Now that you're so weak and ugly, I don't think I can make you any more miserable so I might as well destroy you here and now!" Adrienne said evilly, as a dark aura surrounded her. She then got bigger in size and turned into a giant shadow monster version of herself.

"AHH what the heck?!" Hannah said scared and surprised.

"Hehe, what? Did you think only my father could do this? No I can do it too, I'm not his daughter for nothing after all, while I'm not able to be as big as him yet I will be able to once I'm older and more powerful than I already am. But for now I'll just use this form to get rid of the Squad of Love and when I'm done with you I'll destroy all the love this pathetic world has to offer!" Adrienne screamed before lifting up her foot and was about to crush Hannah.

Hannah screamed and covered her face with her arms waiting for the impact... but it didn't come. Hannah uncovered her face and saw Ed in his Rainbow Squad form holding Adrienne's foot up before throwing it off of him.

"AHh! WHAT THE SHADOWS?!" Adrienne exclaimed.

"AHHH! TAKE THIS YOU BIG BULLY!" Lila and Jenny screamed.

Adrienne looked up and saw the two girls, Jenny had her bow out, which was so big that a human could fit in it. Lila conveniently was being held in the bow like an arrow, Jenny then let go and Lila was sent flying towards Adrienne. She instantly punched Adrienne right in the forehead so hard that she stumbled over and almost fell down. The rest of the group came in and helped Hannah up.

"Oh no Hannah are you alright?!" Iris asked worriedly.

"What did that jerk do to your face?!" Erick asked, surprised by Hannah's new appearance.

"Why did she do this to you?" Jake asked.

"Yeah and why aren't you transforming like us?!" Josh asked.

"Ugh you stupid brats! Don't you all understand? You all forgot the most important day of her life! It's her birthday today, so I decided to make her even more miserable and take away her love. Also because of you all forgetting she felt so unloved that her powers aren't even working anymore! Just to make her suffer more I stole her beauty; therefore, I've taken away her love, after all who would ever love an ugly person?" Adrienne asked, while smiling evilly.

"Hey that's not true!" Jane exclaimed.

"Yeah! We didn't forget her birthday!" Jenny explained.

"Wait you-you guys didn't forget?" Hannah asked while starting to cry a little.

"No, the only reason we were with you Hannah is because we were planning a surprise party for you!" Josh exclaimed.

"Wait, you all were?!" Hannah asked.

"Yes, and your family was in on it too! Iris told us how you were feeling!" Ed explained.

"Yeah! Hannah we're so sorry we were so focused on the party that we forgot the most important thing ever, acknowledging that it's your birthday!" Lila explained.

"Yeah! And for the record Adrienne, just because you took away Hannah's physical beauty but you didn't take away her true beauty. Hannah is still as beautiful as ever because you don't know anything about the true beauty of love," Jake said.

"Oh and what's that?" Adrienne asked.

"True beauty is based on who you truly are on the inside, and that's what I love the most about Hannah! She's kind, caring, and would never ever hurt others! Unlike you Adrienne, Hannah will always be beautiful no matter how her outward appearance looks!" Jake exclaimed.

"Wait, you really mean it?" Hannah asked.

"Of course I mean it! And I wanted to tell you this at the party, but Hannah, will you go out on a date with me?" Jake asked.

Hannah was shocked by what Jake had just asked her, as she thought he only saw her as a friend, but he loved her the same way she loved him!

"Yes of course I will! I LOVE YOU TOO JAKE!" Hannah screamed loud and proud.

Her amulet then glowed bright red and Hannah's appearance returned back to normal. She instantly transformed again, then the area on her chest where her heart was had started to glow, the red shard of the Rainbow crystal heart came out.

"Huh?! What the heck?!" Hannah said confused as the shard fell down into her hands.

"AHH! HANNAH THE LAST SHARD OF THE HEART SEALED ITSELF IN YOUR HEART! THAT MUST MEAN THAT YOUR LOVE FOR OTHERS AND YOURSELF IS STRONGER THAN ANY OF YOUR OTHER EMOTIONS!" Iris exclaimed happily and excited as her eyes glowed with joy.

"Iris you're here!" Hannah exclaimed.

"Yeah I am sorry I'm late I was just getting the rest of the shards!" Iris explained. The group then looked in Iris's arms and saw that she was carrying the other shards in her arms all glowing brightly as they were all together again.

"OH NO! YOU ALL DON'T! I'VE WORKED TOO HARD TO DESTROY THAT STUPID HEART! I'M NOT ALLOWING YOU ALL TO REUNITE THE SHARDS!!" Adrienne screamed angrily before trying to go in for another attack.

However all the shards started to glow so brightly that Adrienne was blinded by the light. The shards then floated in the air and went into the amulets and merged with them.

"Um what's going on Iris?" Hannah asked.

"I don't know, I've never seen the shards do that before," Iris explained.

"I know what's going on but I'll explain it later! For now you all need to work together to stop Adrienne and reverse the damage she's done!" Apollo explained. The Squads then looked at him and looked back to Adrienne who was getting up again and looked really angry.

"Okay Apollo Just tell us what to do and say and we'll take care of her!" Hannah exclaimed.

"Okay, first of all, you all are going to get together in the shape of a heart with Hannah in the middle, and together scream, "Rainbow Collision!" Then direct the blast right at Adrienne!" Apollo explained.

"Okay let's do it guys!" Hannah exclaimed. The rest of the squads nodded their heads before jumping up into the air to get a good hit on Adrienne.

"ALRIGHT, ALL TOGETHER RAINBOW COLLISION!" the Rainbow Squads screamed together.

Then their amulets glowed brighter than the sun and rainbow colored beams of their energy went into Hannah's amulet and she sent it flying right towards Adrienne. Adrienne's eyes widened as the blast hit her; she screamed as the blast forced her to return to her normal size and form and weakened her badly.

"Wow, that was AMAZING!" Josh exclaimed.

"Yeah tell me about it, I didn't even know we could do that," Erick said.

"Well of course you all could. You all just needed to work together and combine your love for each other into one big attack. It was strong enough to put Adrienne in a weakened state," Amanda explained. The group turned around and saw her standing right next to Apollo.

"AHH! AMANDA YOU'RE HERE!" Iris exclaimed happily.

"Yeah I am and I was able to find the Red Squad!" Amanda said happily.

"Yeah and hey Amanda thanks. You and Iris were right, my friends and family didn't forget my birthday!" Hannah explained happily.

"Aww see I knew it, after all true friends don't forget each other's birthdays!" Amanda explained.

"Yeah, but guys what do we do about Adrienne over there?" Josh asked while pointing to her. The group looked over to Adrienne and saw her lying unconscious on the ground.

"Iris what do you say? She and her father destroyed your kingdom and took everything away from you, what do you say we do with her?" Hannah asked.

"AH You wretches won't be doing anything with me!" Adrienne suddenly screamed. The group was shocked by the sudden outburst and Adrienne struggled to get up due to how weak she was now.

"Ugh, never in all my life has so much darkness been extracted from me! But I swear to you all, I'LL BE BACK AND WHEN I GET BACK I'LL MAKE YOU ALL PAY FOR MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A FOUL!" Adrienne screamed angrily before slowly teleporting away.

"Well then someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning," Erick said.

"Hey enough about her guys, it's Hannah's big day, so why don't we go back to the party site? I feel like she could use it!" Iris exclaimed.

"Yeah we owe you that much for hurting you like that," Jenny said while rubbing the back of her head embarrassed.

"Thanks guys you're all the greatest friends a girl could ask for," Hannah said.

"Aww get in here friend!" Josh exclaimed before hugging Hannah. The rest of the Squads then came in the hug and Hannah smiled and hugged all her friends right back. After sometime they separated and went to the party site.

When they got there the adults surprised Hannah, and she smiled at it. Everyone then began to party out, playing games, having punch, singing the happy birthday song, and enjoying some delicious cake. Hannah smiled wide and bright as she was having the time of her life and felt more love then she ever had before.

Meanwhile in the shadow realm with Adrienne, she was laying down on her bed with an ice pack on her head, grumbling while looking into a crystal ball that showed her the Squads all enjoying the party. She got even madder before grabbing onto the crystal ball and throwing it across the room.

"Ugh you squads! I'll get my revenge on you all for making me look like a fool. I'll get my revenge on them and when I do, they'll see what I'm truly capable of at full power!" Adrienne declared to herself.

Adreinne then turns towards the reader and announces, "You readers, you all better not think for a moment this is over! This is just the beginning of this story, and I will ensure that this story will have me and my father destroy all your positive emotions! So enjoy your positivity and colors for now because they won't be with you all for long!"

To be continued Into book 2

(A/N thank you all for reading the first installment for The Rainbow squads. I hope you all enjoyed it and are excited for when book 2 comes out. I worked really hard to make this story the amazing tale that it is. If you liked it please let me know your thoughts in the comments and share it with others. With that being said have a great day! Enderpearl girl out!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 1.7K 22
It all started when I, Lucy Heartfilia joined the infamous Fairy Tail Guild. A lot of things have changed by now, for the good, and for the bad. But...
242 45 10
After the events of book 2 the Squads rest up after their adventures. However they still have lots of work to do in order to restore Iris's kingdom...
164 13 13
She didn't want this life but this life wanted her. A year after the murder of her best friend, Aria discovers that she is one of the few to be a "Bl...
3.5K 435 32
"We caused the end of the world. Turns out it's easier than you might think it is. All you need is a group of eco anarchists and an ounce of magic, a...