BLACKHOUSE [H.S.]

Por stylesbra

"Katie, this is Harry, Elijah, Niall and Lucas," Louis introduces me to the four tattoo artists sitting in th... Más

CAST LIST
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two

Eighteen

2.7K 84 128
Por stylesbra

"Ohhh what about this?" Cass gasps.

I turn away from the rack of costumes in front of me to see her holding up a black, spandex jumpsuit with a giddy smile on her face. Louis is throwing a Halloween party tonight, and we still haven't figured out what we're wearing.

"What is it?" I furrow my brows.

"It's Catwoman," she rolls her eyes, lifting up a matching black mask with ears on the top.

"That would look great on you," I nod, going back to sorting through the clothes.

"Not for me," she laughs. "For you!"

"Oh no, I'm not wearing that," I chuckle, shaking my head.

"Why not?" She pouts, sticking out her bottom lip.

"That's not really my style."

"It could be," she states, shoving the costume in my direction. "Try it on!"

"Cass, I don't really-"

"You're trying it on," she orders, pushing me towards the fitting room.

After I begrudgingly pull the tight fabric over my body, I examine myself in the mirror. It actually fits me pretty well. It hugs each one of my curves perfectly, and even compliments the parts of me that I don't like as much.

I look hot.

I smirk at my reflection and take a deep breath before stepping out of the small room to show Cass.

"What do you think?" I ask nervously.

She looks up from her phone when she hears my voice. "Oh my god!" She squeals, clapping her hands together. "You're buying that!"

"You don't think it's too much?" I hold out my arms and glance down at the shiny material.

"Hell no!" She shakes her head quickly. "You look incredible!"

• • •

"Are you excited?" Cass asks excitedly, nudging me lightly with her elbow. I glance at her and force a small smile.

"Yeah," I nod, looking out the window of the Uber as we pull up to a small house filled with people. I can see bright colored lights flashing through the windows. "Kind of nervous."

"Why?" She questions as we step out of the car. I thank the driver and watch as Cass walks around the black hatchback.

She decided to go with "sexy nurse" for her costume. She's wearing a tight, red miniskirt and a white button-up top that's open just enough to expose the top of her black, lace bra. She has on a white hat with a little red cross on the front of it, and tall, black heels.

"I don't know," I lie.

The truth is, I'm worried about seeing Harry. We've hardly spoken since everything happened at the warehouse, which is fine with me, but having to see him outside of work makes my stomach turn. I can't tell Cass how I'm feeling, because I'm afraid that if I do, I might slip up and say something about what happened.

"Don't be, we're going to have fun," she assures me, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the party.

When we step inside, we're met with a large crowd of people dressed in all kinds of costumes, and Mr. Brightside by The Killers playing loudly through the speakers. Not really the kind of music I pictured Louis listening to, but I'm here for it.

"Look, there's Niall," she points towards the kitchen, where Niall, Elijah, and Lucas are all standing with red Solo cups in their hands.

Niall, and Elijah are dressed as pirates, with large, flowy shirts and black boots. Niall is wearing a red bandana around his head, and Elijah has a plastic hook on his left hand. All Lucas is wearing is one of those black t-shirts that look like a tuxedo. I chuckle at the sight.

"Hey babe!" Niall shouts when he spots Cass. He has a big, drunken smile plastered on his face as he pulls her in for a kiss. Her cheeks flush to a bright red with the contact. I notice his eyes are bloodshot and glossy when he looks at me. "Hey Katie!"

"Hi Niall," I laugh as he reaches over to hug me. Elijah and Lucas send me short waves.

"What do you ladies want to drink?" Niall asks over the music. He walks over to the kitchen island, where different bottles of liquor and beer are scattered across it. "We've got tequila, vodka, gin, and Guinness."

"I'll take tequila," I respond. He looks at Cass expectantly.

"I'll have the same," she smiles.

Niall grabs the large bottle of Patrón and three shot glasses, filling each one to the top. There's a bowl of sliced limes to the side, which he pushes in our direction.

"Happy Halloween!" Niall cheers as the three of us clink our shots together.

I throw back the clear liquid, and quickly bite into the lime to chase down the burning sensation that washes over my tongue. I wince at the sour taste. I already feel the warmth from the alcohol coursing through my body, and mentally curse at myself for not eating beforehand.

"Where's Louis?" Cass questions, glancing around the packed room.

"I think he's smoking out back," Niall answers. We follow him as he walks us over to the glass doors leading outside.

I see Louis standing next to a table littered with beer cans and plastic cups, dressed in a dark purple suit with his hair slicked back and colored with what looks like green spray paint. His eyes light up when he sees the three of us walking towards him.

"You made it!" He shouts with his arms outstretched. "You guys look amazing. Catwoman?" He points at me.

"How'd you know?" I tease. "And you are..."

"The Joker!" He says incredulously. "Come on, Katie."

My cheeks flush with embarrassment. I never really understood the hype with the whole superhero/villain thing. I don't know a thing about Catwoman, I only got the costume because Cass insisted on it. Well, that, and I had no other ideas.

"Katie is clueless about that kind of stuff," Cass giggles, poking me teasingly in my side. "I swear, it's like she lives under a rock."

Louis and Niall laugh, making me roll my eyes. "It's just not my cup of tea," I defend.

I hear a scoff from behind me, and turn to see Harry walking up to our group with an annoyed look on his face, like usual. I feel my palms becoming sweaty as I attempt to steady my breathing.

He's dressed in an all-black outfit, besides his shirt which is black-and-white striped. He has on tight jeans with holes in the knees, and a long-sleeve button-up over the striped shirt. His slip-on Vans look completely worn out, with rips on the sides of both shoes, and I notice a plastic Ghost Face mask sat on the top of his head.

Scream is one of my favorite movies, so I'm a little shocked to see him wearing it. I think it's kind of funny when we have things in common, seeing as though he acts like all of my opinions are totally invalid.

"Ah, I see you two picked the most basic costumes you could find," he mocks Cass, and me in a condescending tone. I roll my eyes at his statement.

God, he's such a dick.

"Says the guy wearing a Scream mask," I mutter, shooting him a glare. He grimaces, clearly not expecting me to respond. I giggle to myself as the rest of the group laughs.

Harry stands up a little straighter, pushing his hair back with his hand, and looks away from me. For once, he doesn't have a snarky comeback. He almost seems embarrassed.

I don't know if it's the shot I took a few minutes ago, or the reaction I got out of him, but I feel my confidence grow slightly.

"She's right, I really don't think you're one to talk," Louis laughs. I look back at Harry to see him clenching his jaw, he looks agitated with all the attention on him.

"Will you all shut up and show me where the drinks are?" Harry snaps, causing me to flinch at the volume of his voice. He smirks at my reaction, and I quickly look down at my feet to avoid his gaze.

Louis chuckles, and shakes his head as he walks back towards the kitchen with all of us following in tow. I'm definitely going to need some more alcohol in me to deal with this asshole. I want to have fun tonight, and I'm not about to let him ruin it.

I feel an arm around my shoulder, and look to see Niall next to me with his other arm wrapped around Cassandra. "Don't worry, he'll be a little more tolerable once we get him drunk," he assures me. I nod and force a small smile.

I sure hope that's true.

"Shots!" Cass shouts, grabbing the bottle of tequila off the counter. She sloppily pours the liquor into seven shot glasses. Elijah and Lucas are still standing in the kitchen where we left them, so she hands them both a glass. "Cheers!"

The familiar burning sensation returns as the tequila runs over my tongue. This time, I relish in the warm feeling. My cheeks heat up, and I let out a lazy giggle as I take the tight mask off of my face.

"What are you laughing at?" Cass asks with an amused look on her face.

I shake my hair out to fix the frizzy mess the mask created. "Nothing," I shrug. "I'm just feeling good."

"Do you wanna dance?" She happily suggests.

Normally, I would be totally against the idea, but the buzz I'm feeling makes me a lot more open-minded. "One more shot," I compromise. "Then we can dance."

Cass squeals with excitement and wraps her arms around my neck. "God, I love drunk Katie," she gushes.

I roll my eyes, and laugh while I pour out seven more shots.

"I'm good, thanks," Harry monotones, pushing the small glass away from him.

"Oh come on," I tease, tilting my head to the side. "Are you scared?"

He lifts his head up to look at me with furrowed brows. His stare is always impossible to pull away from. I feel his intense green eyes drawing me in, and for a second I lose focus on everything else around me while I wait for him to respond.

I'm brought back to reality when a cocky smile creeps onto his lips, and he takes the shot without warning. I feel my heart rate quicken as he walks up to me, and leans down to whisper in my ear. "Not even close, princess."

I gasp quietly at the feeling of his hot breath against my ear, and my eyes flutter shut. My whole body feels like it's on fire, and I can't decide if it's Harry standing so close to me, or the tequila that's causing it. For my own sake, I'm going to blame the tequila.

"Come on!"

My eyes fly open when I feel a strong grip on my arm, and I realize Cass is yanking me towards the small crowd of people that are dancing. I turn to Harry again as he watches me with an alluring look in his eyes as I'm being pulled away. He brings his bottom lip between his teeth, and quickly looks me up and down before pulling the Scream mask over his face, sauntering towards the backyard. I lose sight of him as I sink deeper into the crowd.

"What the hell was that?" Cass questions once we reach the middle of the group of strangers. I stare at her for a second, at a complete loss for words.

"I have no idea," I admit.

Truthfully, I have no fucking clue what the hell just happened. The way my body reacted to his proximity was something I've never experienced before, and to be honest, I'm pretty freaked out.

Harry scares the shit out of me. I mean, he threatened to kill me for god's sake, but the way his eyes pulled me in was almost intoxicating. I want to say it was just the tequila, but then I'd be lying. It's not a secret that he's good-looking, but he's still a terrible person, and that kind of puts a damper on any amount of attraction I might feel towards him.

Cass snakes her arms around my waist and pulls me closer to her. She's so close I can feel her body heat radiating off of her, and her vanilla perfume floods my senses. Shake It by Metro Station is bumping loudly through the speakers, which makes me giggle softly.

I'm still shocked that this is what Louis is playing tonight, I'm not complaining though. I love this kind of music. It brings me back to the dance parties Mallory and I used to have in our living room. We would dance for hours, while my mom recorded us. She would laugh at us the whole time.

I sigh when I realize my mind is drifting to things I don't want to remember right now.

"I'm going to use the bathroom," I say loudly to Cass.

"Okay!" She nods cheerfully, planting a quick kiss onto my cheek. "I'm going to try to find Niall."

We agree to meet back in the kitchen, and I start walking down a shallow hallway to find the bathroom. I really just need a second to catch my breath, and center myself so I don't start spiraling. I was actually having a lot of fun dancing with Cass, more than I thought I would, and I didn't want to ruin the mood.

There are only two doors in front of me. I've seen a few people going in and out of the one to my left, so I'm assuming that's the bathroom. The music is still blasting behind me, but I'm hoping it's quiet enough for anyone that might be in there to hear me.

I knock loudly a few times, and press my ear to the door to listen for any response. When I don't hear anything, I reach for the handle and push it open. What I see once I step inside makes me gasp.

Harry is leaning over the sink with a thin line of white powder on the counter in front of him, and by the looks of it, he's getting ready to snort it.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" He seethes, his eyes shifting to a dark shade that makes my mouth go dry. "Jesus Christ, why is it always you? Get the fuck out!"

My stomach clenches, and I stand there for a second before stepping inside the bathroom and closing the door behind me.

"Are you deaf, or just stupid? I said get out!" He shouts again, pointing towards the door. My eyes flicker between him, and the cocaine in front of him. That's what I'm assuming it is, anyway.

"No," I mutter, crossing my arms in front of me. I'm attempting to stand my ground, but it's really difficult with him. I hope he doesn't notice my body trembling with nerves.

"Excuse me?" He scoffs, standing up from his bent position, and taking a few steps towards me. It's not a big bathroom, so he doesn't have to go far. "I really don't think you want to push my buttons right now."

"I don't think you should take that," I ignore his threat.

He looks at me with a confused expression, blinking at me a few times. "I don't think you should be getting in my fucking business," he spits. He takes another step, towering over me. I bite the inside of my cheek, and brace for his next response. "Why do you always have to be so fucking nosy?!"

"I'm not trying to be nosy!" I scoff. I have to think carefully about my next words. I want to confront him about his obvious drug abuse, but I don't want to give away that Niall is the one that told me about it. "I don't want you to kill yourself with that stuff!"

Harry's expression softens for just a moment, before going back to its natural angry state. He leans down so his face is just inches from mine. The same feeling I got back in the kitchen returns, and I feel my breathing getting heavier.

"Why the fuck do you care?!" He shouts. His eyes are wide and bloodshot, and I can smell the traces of tequila on his breath.

"Because I give a shit about other people, that's why!" I scream, pushing my face closer to his. I watch as his eyes drift down to my lips, and my breath catches in my throat. "Unlike you."

"You don't fucking know me," he growls through gritted teeth. He looks back up to make eye contact with me, his tongue peeking out to wet his bottom lip.

"You make it pretty fucking obvious, Harry," I whisper. The small room is thick with tension, and my heart rate quickens. Once again, everything around us becomes blurred with each passing second of silence between us.

The quiet is abruptly cut off when Harry presses his lips roughly against mine, pushing my body against the door. I let out a soft moan with the impact, and my hands find their way to his hair. My fingers lace through his soft, brown curls as he places his hands under my butt to wrap my legs around his waist.

"You're so... fucking... annoying..." He says lowly between each sloppy kiss. His tongue slides past mine, and I can taste the sweetness of mint and tequila.

"And you're... an asshole..." I mutter. With each word, he presses his body closer to mine, until there's no space between us at all.

His hands slide back to roughly grab my ass through my spandex costume, and my grip in his hair tightens, lightly tugging it. The action causes him to let out a groan, the sound vibrating against my chest.

I feel his length harden through our clothing, and I press my core against him in response. I pull his bottom lip between my teeth, gently sucking on it.

"Fuck," he breathes. I can feel my arousal pooling in my underwear from the single word.

He pulls away, dipping his head down to connect his lips to my neck, and I lean my head against the door to give him more access. His teeth graze the sensitive skin, nibbling gently, and he traces his tongue against each mark he makes. I moan softly with each small bite.

I can feel him growing harder beneath me, along with my urge to press myself closer to him, and I roughly grind my hips against his. He pulls me away from the door, and carries me over to place me on the counter, his lips still attached to my neck.

He releases his grip from under me, and his hands snake behind me to grab the zipper of my costume, yanking it down in one swift motion. I gasp at the sudden exposure, but he cuts me off by placing his lips against mine again.

I feel his fingers slip underneath the fabric on my shoulders, and he quickly pulls it down to expose my bare chest beneath it. My skin tingles as he brushes his hands against my nipples, and roughly squeezes each of my breasts.

I tug at the bottom of his striped shirt, and he removes his hands from my chest to pull off his black button-up, the shirt underneath it following right after. My eyes graze across his toned chest, while my fingers hungrily trace his dark tattoos.

God, he's hot, and I hate myself for thinking it.

My attention is pulled away when he grabs my chin to make me look at him. His dark eyes flick between mine as a playful smirk appears on his face, making his dimples apparent.

"If you could see the look on your face right now," he chuckles in a cocky tone.

"Shut up," I roll my eyes. He quickly releases my chin, and moves his hand to grab my hair, tugging it aggressively to maintain the intense eye contact.

"Naughty girl," he clicks his tongue, shaking his head. "You know not to talk to me like that."

I swallow harshly, my underwear becoming increasingly wet with each teasing remark.

"What am I going to do with you?" He mumbles, taking his bottom lip between his teeth. "Stand up, and turn around."

I quickly hop off of the bathroom counter, doing exactly as he says. I feel him grab hold of the spandex that's still around my body, and slowly pull it down until it drops to my feet. I whimper as the cool air hits my newly exposed skin, and Harry hums in response.

His fingers tease the hem of my black thong, and I have to clench my legs together at the sensation.

"Bend over," he orders.

I grip the cold surface, and dip my upper body to make myself even more accessible. I feel his bare chest pressing against my back, and I lean my head on his as his warmth spreads over me.

"Is this alright?" He asks, slightly catching me off guard.

"Y-yes," I stammer, glancing at him.

"Are you drunk?"

I quickly shake my head, craving his touch more and more the longer he waits.

"I need to hear you say it," he whispers in my ear, causing goosebumps to rise across my whole body.

"No, I'm not drunk," I whine.

Any buzz I had wore off the second Harry touched me.

"Good girl," he praises, lifting himself off of me.

He begins to lightly run his fingers against the wet fabric of my underwear, causing me to let out a moan.

"So wet," he hums, slipping his fingers under the thin material to teasingly slide between my slick folds. "Just for me."

"Yes," I groan. I slowly grind my hips against him in an attempt to release more of the built-up tension between my legs, but he places his other hand against my back to stop me.

"Oh no, you'll just have to be patient," he scolds. He slows his pace, taunting me.

I feel his middle finger tracing slow circles against my clit, and my eyes flutter shut.

"Keep them open," he orders, stopping his movements. "Eyes on me, princess."

I let out a deep breath before opening my eyes again, and looking at him in the mirror. He still has the cocky smirk painted on his face, and I hate him for it.

Most of all, I hate myself for wanting more.

When he's satisfied with my attention on him, he begins teasing my entrance with his index finger, and I bite down on my bottom lip in desperation.

"Please," I beg.

"Sorry, what was that?"

"Harry, please," I repeat, louder this time.

"Please what?" He asks while continuing his slow motions.

I stay silent, suddenly feeling self conscious about what I really want to say.

"Answer my question," he demands, picking up the pace around my sensitive bundle of nerves. My jaw goes slack at the sensation.

"Please fuck me, Harry," I beg, mentally cursing myself for letting the words slip out of my mouth.

Harry is the last person I ever thought I would say that to.

He chuckles, licking his lips, and reaches up to grab hold of my hair again. "That's what I thought," he says lowly.

Suddenly, I feel two fingers entering me, and I moan loudly in response, finally feeling somewhat of a release.

"Oh my god," I whisper, forcing myself to keep my eyes open.

He begins to pick up a steady rhythm with his fingers, gripping my hair tightly. Each thrust causes me to let out a loud whimper as I feel the pleasurable knot in my stomach growing.

"Does that feel good?" He asks, increasing his speed slightly. "Do you like having my fingers inside you?"

I groan as each thrust of his hand gets faster, and his hold on my hair gets tighter, the stinging sensation on my scalp turning me on even more.

"God, yes."

I feel him begin to curl his fingers inside me, hitting my sweet spot perfectly. My knees shake as I come closer to hitting my climax.

"Harry, I'm-"

Just as the words leave my mouth, he suddenly pulls his fingers out completely, and I suck in a breath at the loss of contact. I furrow my brows at him in the mirror, and he continues to smirk back at me.

I watch him bring his hand up to his mouth, and between his lips to suck off the mess I made on his fingers. He pulls them out with a soft 'pop' sound, and licks his pointer finger one last time before he starts fumbling with his belt.

"Fuck, you taste good," he compliments. I blink at his response, still confused as to why he stopped just as I was reaching my height of pleasure. "You don't get to come just yet."

He finally undoes his belt, and reaches into his back pocket to grab what looks like his wallet before pulling down his zipper, sliding his pants to the middle of his thighs. My jaw drops when he exposes himself.

Holy shit, he's big.

Bigger than anyone else I've been with. He chuckles at my reaction. I can see on his face that he knows exactly how he's affecting me right now, and he's living for every second of it.

I wish more than anything Harry wasn't the person I wanted to fuck right now, but here we are.

I become increasingly wet as I anticipate his next move.

He wraps his hand around his hard length, and begins stroking himself. He leans his head back, groaning quietly. I soak in all of it, the sexual frustration growing inside me.

He steps closer to me, and looks at me seriously. "Are you sure this is okay?" He asks me again, puzzling me.

Why does he keep asking that? I already told him yes.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Perfect," he sighs, the small smile returning to his lips. I see him reach into his wallet and take out a gold, square wrapper, ripping it open with his teeth, and pulling out a condom. He slides it over himself, and places his cock just outside of my entrance, pushing past it to tease my folds once again. He strokes softly in my wetness. "How bad do you want it?"

"So bad, Harry, please," I plead again, my eyes threatening to close. I force myself to keep them open so he doesn't stop, the sensation feeling too good to let go of.

"How do you want me to fuck you?"

He teases my tight hole, gently pushing his tip briefly inside before pulling out again. My arousal pools over him.

"Hard, fuck me hard," I beg, my breathing becoming shallow. My clit is painfully swollen, begging for a release.

Harry lets out a soft groan when the words leave my mouth, his eyes fluttering shut as he continues his stroking movements. He brings his hands to my hips, grabbing them tightly, his dull nails digging into the sensitive skin.

"You got it, princess," he breathes, stopping his gentle pressure against my clit, and positioning himself just outside of my entrance. I bite my lip, and grip the counter as my heart beat begins to speed up.

Without warning, Harry pushes his cock roughly inside me, both of us letting out loud gasps at the unfamiliar feeling. His hold on my hips gets tighter as he pauses to adjust to my walls around him.

"Fuck, you're tight," he hisses with a gentle moan.

He begins to thrust his hips against me, slowly, each one sending a wave of pleasure throughout my body. My eyes stay glued to his reflection in the mirror, the view causing me to clench around him. His brows are furrowed, his jaw slack as he continues his steady pace inside me, and he sucks in a sharp breath at my action.

I hate myself for being so turned on by the expression on his face, but I can't deny how fucking hot he looks right now.

I watch him lift one hand off of my hip, raise it above his waist, and swiftly bring it down to smack my ass. I release a soft whimper as the stinging sensation tingles across my skin.

"You've been very bad, Katie," he growls, smacking my ass again, while gradually increasing the speed of his thrusts. "Did you think your little remark in front of everyone tonight was funny?"

I look at him confusedly. He must be talking about the comment I made about his costume, his harsh tone making me nervous.

"N-no," I shake my head between the movements of his hips, each one sending a wave of pleasure throughout me. My head starts feeling fuzzy, and finding my words is becoming increasingly difficult.

"Mm, I don't believe you," he tsks, once again beginning to speed up. He leans down so he's closer to my ear, his hot breath sending a chill down my spine. "You think you're so clever, hm? I think you need to be punished."

I nod my head quickly. I never thought I would be asking Harry to punish me. Then again, I never thought I would be in this position in the first place.

He maintains eye contact through the mirror, the green shade of his irises growing darker. He pulls his black lip ring between his teeth, and leans back again as his thrusts become harder. My head falls against my chest as I feel myself reaching my climax, again.

"Bad, bad girl," he scolds again. "Should I fuck you harder?"

"God, yes," I whine. "Harder."

Without a word, he begins plunging his cock inside me harder, the angle of our position allowing him to hit my g-spot with every motion. A loud groan falls off his lips, and he digs his nails into my hips even more. I can see on his face that he's just as close as I am.

The painful knot in my stomach continues to grow, and I can feel myself about to unravel. My knees begin to shake again as moans leave my lips with each harsh movement inside me.

"Harry, I'm so close," I stammer, the familiar feeling of climax making me slur my words.

"Don't even think about it," he warns me through gritted teeth. I feel his thrusts getting sloppier as I watch him beginning to fall apart in the mirror. His eyes drift closed, humming a loud groan through his nose.

The build-up of pleasure in my stomach becomes harder to hold back as I feel myself being pushed to the edge. My hands grip the counter tighter, my knuckles turning white.

"Please," I plead, beginning to move my hips to meet his half way, hoping the action will allow me to release my orgasm.

"Oh fuck," he sighs, letting out loud puffs of air everytime our skin meets. His eyes open slightly, meeting mine through hooded lids. The corners of his lips turn upwards around his open mouth. "Come for me."

The second the words leave his mouth, I unclench my stomach to release the orgasm I so desperately need to let out. A loud moan falls off my lips, and I attempt to quiet it, but fail as the pleasure washes over me. Harry's hand covers my mouth to muffle my scream, and I feel his cock twitching inside me as he releases his come into the condom, the sensation adding to my euphoria.

Harry slows his thrusts to a stop, and he leans over me to grip the counter right next to my hands, trying to catch his breath. His damp chest heaves up and down against my back, and his sweaty curls brush against my face.

When our breathing finally slows, he places a hand on my backside to gently remove himself from me. I whimper at the slight stinging, feeling much more sensitive after everything.

He mumbles a quiet 'sorry' as he pulls the condom off, tossing it into the trash. He grabs the hand towel that's hanging next to the sink, and begins cleaning himself up. Once he's satisfied, he hands me the blue fabric to use for myself, and I stand up to wipe my arousal that has dripped down my thighs.

I throw the towel onto the floor, and make a mental note to take care of it when we leave the bathroom.

When we leave the bathroom.

I swallow harshly as the reality of what just happened sinks in. My head snaps up to look at Harry while he pulls his striped shirt back over his long torso. When his eyes meet mine, he scowls.

"What?" He asks, going back to his usual cold behavior, which makes me feel even worse about our situation.

My stomach turns as I build up the courage to speak.

"What did we just do?"

~~~~~

OH MY GOD 2.6k?!? You guys are seriously so amazing! I appreciate each and every one of you that have taken the time to read, vote, and support me! I love y'all more than words can express! Thank you!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

771K 26.2K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...
49.1K 1.3K 53
*this story contains mature and explicit content.* [on going] rules, secrets, and lies all get uncovered eventually. and then what remains is the b...
27.4M 619K 106
BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain that's slapping repetitively against the...
3.7M 80.8K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...