Ultimate Kaisen

By ShinobiThreeSixty

He was supposed to be dead. After sacrificing himself to save the Ultimates, Ben finds himself not in the aft... More

Far From Home
Settling In
Back in Action
Welcome to Jujutsu Tech Part 1
Welcome to Jujutsu Tech Part 2
A New Team
First Mission Part 1
First Mission Part 2
Aftershock
Inner Strength
Stepping Into the Light
Ultimate Kaisen Opening
One Step Forward
An Unusual Encounter
When Extremes Meet
That Which Lingers
Lost Innocence
Announcement; Side Stories?!

Those Whom Prey On The Weak

292 7 1
By ShinobiThreeSixty

It was daytime, though the sun was obstructed by passing clouds. Thus making the temperature of the city cool.

The section of the city our attention is brought to is the compound of a highschool. Specifically,a sidewalk the same texture of the floor was placed close to the left side of the school's main building. And to the left side of the sidewalk itself,a steel wall stood firm in-between the trees of a nearby park.

"He was totally ogling my breasts!" Shouted the voice of a girl accusingly.

A fist connected to the face of a boy, causing his back to hit the metal wall, and slump on it untill he sat on the ground.

The boy in question who was attacked was the same boy who had met Mahito. Only this time in different clothing; a white short-sleeved shirt and black pencil jeans.

He placed his right hand on his cheek which was punched, gritting his teeth in frustration as he felt a sharp pain, which made him realize that it was already bruised.

His assailants; Three teenage boys dressed in the same uniform as him, and standing in the middle of them a girl. Though their appearance was shrouded due to the shadow cast by the building behind them.

"She does have a huge rack,so they bounce when she runs." Said the voice of one of the boys mockingly, causing another to laugh.

"I get why you'd do it, Yoshino." Said another boy, revealing the currently assaulted boy's name to be Yoshino. The three boys and girl then began to laugh at his predicament, causing Yoshino to look at them with even more frustration.

'If there was a button that would make everyone I hate die, I probably wouldn't push it' Thought Yoshino.

Due to Yoshino's intense gaze at his assailants, their physical features were now revealed.

Standing to his far left was a huge boy,both in size and height. His skin was light brown in complexion,and his hair was black and in a mullet. His shirt was long sleeved.

Standing to this boy's right very closely,was a slim boy whom despite being shorter,was the second tallest amongst the four teens. His complexion was white, and his hair was brown, and styled in a manner similar to bangs, though only a strand of it was on his face. Specifically, above his left eye. His shirt was short sleeved.

Standing to this boy's right was the girl. She was the shortest amongst all of them, including Yoshino. She wore the same uniform as the boys, only with a knee length skirt in substitute of their jeans. Her complexion was white and her hair was brown, falling all the way to her shoulder. Her shirt was short sleeved.

Standing to her right was the third boy. He was slightly shorter than the second one,had brown skin and black combed hair. His shirt was short sleeved.

Aside from the color of their eyes being black,they also shared another thing in common. A look of contempt towards Yoshino that would be replaced with delight at his pain.

A shared expression that wouldn't last for long,as the third boy would hover his hands close to his chest, and begin to squeeze his palms with a perverted grin on his face.

"Gross!" Shouted the girl as she looked at the boy with disgust. His less than subtle hints at groping her getting under her skin.

"Shut up, you guys." Said the boy at far left, while still looking at Yoshino with a smile. As such, both teens directed their attention back to Yoshino.

'But if there was a button that would make everyone who hated me die' As the boy began to laugh, Yoshino's vision become clouded with a blood-red mist,an allusion to his growing rage.

'I'd push it without hesitation.' Thought Yoshino calmly as the blood-red mist completely clouded his vision, and had thickened as well.

The setting is the outside of a movie Theater. More specifically, the booth in which the cashier resides. The cashier is a young woman whom has headphones on, and as such, doesn't notice Yoshino standing outside the booth waiting for her to attend to him.

Yoshino is dressed in the same clothes he wore when he met Mahito, indicating that this is before then.

"Excuse me." Said Yoshino gently. The lady didn't respond, even taking a bite of her food with chopsticks in hand.

"Excuse me " Said Yoshino with slightly more bass to his voice, but still the lady didn't respond.

"Excuse me!" Said Yoshino, almost shouting, which made the lady to look at him with confusion. The look of annoyance on Yoshino's face immediately faded into a smile,as he held his wallet in his right hand.

"One adult for Human Earthworm 3." Said Yoshino as he smiled through his teeth while holding up his left index finger.

"That'll be 1,800 yen." Said the lady.

"Yeah,here." Said Yoshino before putting his left hand inside his wallet, and bringing out the required amount before putting it on the counter for her to collect. As Yoshino awaited his ticket,he didn't notice Mahito walk past him from his right side.

"The show will be starting soon." Said the lady as she placed Yoshino's ticket and change on the counter.

It was the inside of the theater. Yoshino sat close to the front row seat,most likely to ensure a more immersive experience while watching the movie. An experience that he didn't have to worry about as he was the only one inside.

The movie itself was both colored and filmed in a manner similar to movies from the 1900's and before. As the color was black and white. Despite this, the events that were unfolding was easy to follow.

A woman who's features were indiscernible due to her back being turned sat on a chair behind a man who's features were also indiscernible for the same reason. The only thing that was discernable about the man was his long,white coat. They both were inside a house, most likely it's living room,as the man stood in front of a fireplace.

"I served as a doctor for many years, working to save lives." Said the man as he turned to face the woman. Unfortunately for Yoshino, his attention was cut off from the scene as laughter could be heard in front of him. Upon looking closely at his front, Yoshino,to his dismay, realized that he wasn't alone.

Sitting several feet in front of him were three teen boys dressed in his school uniform. And though they weren't the same ones who bullied him, the nature of their conversation made it clear that they were also bullies themselves.

"And it turned out he had 50,000 on him! A middle school brat!" Said one of them teasingly.

"For real?!" Asked another with excitement.

'This sucks' Pondered Yoshino as he rested the right side of his face on his right hand with closed eyes.

'High schoolers shouldn't skip school to watch movies. Not that I can talk.' Yoshino would look at the three bullies with clear disdain for them.

"That's when I realized it!" Said the man on the screen as he had turned to face the camera with his left covering his face. He would bring it down to the level of his jaw with a menacing grin.

Unfortunately, this moment would be ruined by the laughter of the three teens becoming even louder.

'This seriously sucks.' Thought Yoshino as he continued to rest on his hand.

'I can't hear the movie at all.' Whereas Yoshino was clearly irritated, the three bullies were ecstatic, taking great delight in their conversation and each others company.

'They are always people like that, even if they vary to some degree.' And with that thought, Yoshino's mind would trace back to when he was being bullied.

Specifically one of many instances,as this one stood out the most in his mind.

"So,were you looking?" Asked the tall, light brown boy as he practically towered over Yoshino.

"I wasn't." Replied Yoshino as he placed his right hand on his stomach. His response would be met with a kick to the face, causing him to lie on the ground by his side.

"Then are you saying that Tsubasa's lying to us?" Asked the boy threateningly.

"He was definitely looking at them!" Shouted Tsubasa accusingly.

"You're nuts,man!" Said the short, light brown boy with a laugh. Unbeknownst to all of them, there was a man in the building behind them. Most likely a staff member of the school. Though he would briefly observe the four teens bullying Yoshino,he would do nothing to stop them, instead opting to walk away.

"Oh, there's a half-off coupon." Said the tall white boy as he looked at his phone.

"Huh? To where?" Asked the short, brown boy.

"Hey! Teach him a lesson first!" Shouted Tsubasa with annoyance as she watched Yoshino struggle to get up.

'Shit!' Thought Yoshino as he had managed to use his hands rested on the ground to slightly raise his upper body

'This woman's just using me to see where she stands, and she's enjoying it!' His thoughts would prove to be true as Tsubasa's smile showed that she was enjoying every second of Yoshino's suffering.

"You were looking,then." Said the tall, brown boy as he kicked Yoshino once more, but with Yoshino barely managing to use the outside of his right hand to block the kick. This however would cause him to lie down fully on the ground once more.

'Damn it!' Thought Yoshino with growing rage

'I'll tell her!' Thought Yoshino as he briefly glanced at Tsubasa.

'I'll tell her!' He then glanced at the short,brown boy.

'I'll tell her!' Then the tall white,boy.

'I'll tell her!' And then, the tall, brown boy.

They all had an amused smile on their faces,as they eagerly watched to see what Yoshino would do next.

"You're not as cute as you think you are, Tsubasa." Began Yoshino with a low tone,as it was evident that he was gathering the courage to say what he wanted to next.

"These three know that,too." As he said this,Yoshino had managed to sit up before looking at all four of them with an anxious smile.

Their expressions by contrast,was one of confusion laced with a silent rage,as their gaze at him was filled with even more contempt.

"The only reason they're fawning over you is because they think you'll let them bang you." Just as those words left his mouth, Yoshino's vision suddenly turned black.

"Now to create the perfect human being!" Said the man on the screen as he held up a syringe.

"No way!" Began one of the boys, drawing Yoshino's attention away from the movie once more.

"She won't let us bang her at all. She's no good anymore." Said the boy with dissapointment.

'Stop talking' Thought Yoshino irritably.

"S-Stop it!" Pleaded the woman on screen as her voice began to break.

"No!" The woman's cries would be paid little mind to once the phone of one of the boy's began to ring.

"It's Tsubasa." Said the boy with the phone to the others before receiving the call.

"Hello?" Asked the boy as he put the phone on his ear

'Turn off your phone!' Thought Yoshino in a demanding tone

"What's up?" Asked the boy casually despite the almost deafening scream of the woman on screen.

Unbeknownst to the three bullies, and to Yoshino himself,a blob of flesh would appear behind the trio, gradually taking shape into a more humanoid appearance, before fully forming into a smirking Mahito.

"Right now? I'm free." Said the boy eagerly. Mahito stood behind them with his hands placed on their chairs, but due to them being occupied with their phones and food,they didn't notice.

"You three..." Began Mahito playfully as he leaned forward slightly.

"Well..." Said the boy on the phone coyly.

"...need to mind your manners." Mahito would then gently place his left hand on the boys face. Just as he did so, the right side of the boy's face would slightly begin to bulge out, causing him to let out a rather unsettling shriek. A loud 'pop' could be heard across the theatre, causing Yoshino to open as his eyes and look towards the direction of the three bullies. But due to Mahito standing behind them, Yoshino couldn't see what happened to them.

"There's no need to worry. Everything went well." Said the man from the screen.

"It's all for the creation of a perfect human being." Yoshino had gotten up from his seat,eager to find out what had just occurred.

Yoshino had waited until the movie had ended, and the theatre was lit up to walk towards the three bullies. Once his eyes fell on them however,they would widen with shock,as what he saw rocked him to his very core.

The faces of the three bullies were grotesquely disfigured beyond recognition. Their physical appearance had completely changed.

The first bully's skin was a dark brown color. His eyes were disproportionately widened out of their sockets, bulging out like a tumor, with a small parting in the middle.

The second bully's skin was dark green, with his face stretched completely, specifically his head, giving him the appearance of a stereotypical alien,only with a far more unsettling appearance and expression,as his eyes were very narrow, but his mouth was opened wide.

The third bully's skin was dark purple, with his face also stretched out, but not as significantly as the second bully. There was a deep parting in the area where his nose would be, with it being very wide,thus giving it the appearance of a second mouth,as his actual mouth was below it, and much closer to his jaw. Unlike the other two who sat inside their chairs,he leaned forward slightly.

Despite their distinct but horrific new appearance,the three bullies shared these in common; blood streamed down their eyes and mouth, and completely stained their shirts. They weren't breathing as well, indicating that they were most likely dead.

"Wha... What is this?" Said Yoshino as he was gripped with fear. He would then let out a gasp of shock,as his mind would trace back to when he caught a glimpse of Mahito, even managing to see him smirking.

Sweat would begin to fall down Yoshino's cheek as a result of his nervousness. With a bated breath, Yoshino would run out of the theatre, and into the hallway

'That person just now...' Thought Yoshino as he exited the Theatre, and was now on the road.

'No,a person couldn't do this.' Mahito could be seen standing in the midst of others with a smirk on his face.

'And if they could, would they really be human?' Yoshino would run past several civilians in hopes of gaining on the fleeing Mahito.

His arduous journey would bring him to the alley, where he would come face to face with Mahito.

"What if i am the one who did it? Will you condemn me?" Asked Mahito with his back turned to Yoshino, causing Yoshino to slightly gasp as a result.

"Were those three special to you?" Asked Mahito with curiosity,as he turned back to face Yoshino with a smile. Yoshino would begin to ponder on Mahito's words,as his mind would flashback to the aftermath of his encounter with Tsubasa and and the three bullies.

"Don't can eat it." Said the voice of the tall, brown boy encouragingly. A snap sound could be heard from the phone of the short, brown boy.

"Harsh,man!" Said the voice of the tall, white boy with mock sympathy.

"Poor guy! He's crying now!" Said the voice of Tsubasa mockingly.

Sitting on the ground with his back laid to the steel cage was Yoshino. His arms bruised, his clothes tattered and stained with a combination of dirt and blood that was still fresh. His head was cast down as his eyes were glued to the ground. Though his facial expression wasn't visible,low but audible whimpers could be heard from him, indicating that he was indeed crying.

A fact that the four teens took great delight in,as they began to laugh heartily. The lack of remorse and callousness that they displayed was forever etched into Yoshino's mind. So much so that it would form a distinct mental image of all four of them; Domino masks with the eyes and mouth blood red, which complimented the now reddish black background of his mental landscape.

As their laughter echoed more and more in his mind, Yoshino would snap himself back to reality with an overwhelming feeling of rage. His eyes would become strained, almost bloodshot, and a vein would form above his right eye.

Almost like a direct reflection of the pain harbored in Yoshino's heart, the clouds would gather even more, until eventually it begin to rain, albeit lightly.

For a brief moment,all that could be heard was the sound of raindrops across the terrain. But in that moment, Yoshino had attained clarity, and with it,a new desire.

"Can I..." Began Yoshino hesitantly as he struggled to maintain eye contact with Mahito.

"...do that too?"

... Ultimate Kaisen...

The scene is outside of the movie theater,at night with a heavy downpour of rain.

Sirens could be heard across the entire area, ranging from an ambulance van,to a police car,both of which several vehicles within that range were parked nearby.

Yellow 'Caution' tape was wrapped around the theater, from the entrance,to the sides, and the back, with the words 'Keep Out' written in both English and Japanese Kanji.

"Please stay back!" Said the voice of a police officer. He and his peers were wearing dark-blue raincoats.

"It seems like the victims were high school students." Said another police officer through an inter-com as some of his peers were helping the paramedics to carry the corpses of the bullies on stretchers with body bags covering them. The grotesque sight of the corpses was so unsettling for some of them that a female paramedic fell on her knees and began to cry,to which an officer knelt beside her to comfort her.

"Who were those guys?" Asked a stout man with black hair in a black business suit as he sat on a couch in an office room. Sitting behind him is a bald man with a white long sleeved shirt, and black pants whom was occupied with a monitor.

"Why were they on the scene before forensics?! Two of them were just kids,too!" Said the man with a mixture of disbelief and annoyance.

"I don't know the details either..." Said the man on the monitor as he turned back to look at the other man with a cigarette in hand.

"... But you saw those stiffs, didn't you?" He asked in reference to the corpses of the bullies.

"That's not something a person could do." Said the man with a mixture of fascination and uneasiness before beginning to smoke.

"Just pretend you never saw it..." He cautioned, much to the other man's dissapointment.

"...If you want to reach retirement in this line of work,that is." On the display of his monitor was Kento,Yuji and Ben at the scene of the murder.

The inside of the cinema.

"Can you both see it?" Kento asked Ben and Yuji, causing both to look at him.

"This is the residual taint of cursed energy." Explained Kento as he pointed at the pathway that led to the exit of the cinema.

"No,I can't see anything." Said Yuji dully as he wasn't sure exactly what he was supposed to be seeing.

"I can. It's almost like muddy foot prints." Said Ben, suprising Yuji.

"Huh? How come?" Asked Yuji.

"That's because you're not trying to see it." Answered Kento.

"We typically see curses as if it's perfectly natural to. When a cursed technique is used,it leaves traces behind. That's what residuals are." Explained Kento.

"But residuals are much fainter than cursed spirits. So focus your vision and look closely." Yuji would follow Kento's instructions by narrowing his eyes and placing his hands at opposite sides of his face. Upon doing so,Yuji would be able to see sparse and jagged footprints that had a black and dark purple color scheme.

"Oh! I can see them!" Shouted Yuji triumphantly.

"Of course you can see them. A proper sorcerer can sense them before seeing them." Said Kento casually, causing Yuji to grit his teeth and frown in annoyance.

"Couldn't you give me a little more praise or something?" Asked Yuji as the three of them stood in front of the entrance where the footprints led.

"I don't praise or disparage anyone. I adhere to facts and judge on that basis. That's who I am." Said Kento in a matter of fact tone.

"There was a time when I mistakenly believed society operated the same way." Both Ben and Yuji would look at Kento with a mixture of curiosity and concern.

"But enough about that. Let's follow them." Said Kento.

"Yeah! Let's go all-out!" Shouted Yuji in approval as he punched his right palm.

"No, where moderate effort will suffice,use moderate effort." Said Kento causing Yuji to be flabbergasted, much to Ben's amusement.

"Let's go." Ben and Yuji watched on as Kento walked through the entrance.

'We're just not clicking. I'm not getting anything from him.' Thought Yuji with sadness. Ben would then place his hand on Yuji's shoulder, causing the latter to look at him.

"Give him time." Said Ben with an encouraging smile. Though Yuji was slightly surprised because to him,it felt like Ben had read his mind,he would nod in approval of his words.

However,it wasn't enough to stop Yuji from recollecting how they both ended up with Kento.

Flashback

"I won't be able to lead you guys this time." Said Satoru with a smile as he,Yuji and Ben were walking down a dimly lit hallway.

"But don't worry. I've called in a friend you can trust. He's someone you've already heard of in passing, Tennyson." Assured Satoru right before the trio would stop in front of a door. Satoru would then open the door,to which Kento was standing behind it with his hands in his pockets and his back turned to them inside a brightly lit,shrine like room.

"This is Nanami Kento, the ex-salary man jujutsu sorcerer! Not to mention, Tennyson's guardian!" Shouted Satoru cheerfully as he wrapped his hand around the shoulder of the ever stoic Kento.

"Please don't call me that." Said Kento with his hands crossed.

"He's your guardian?" Yuji asked as he looked at Ben.

"Gojo did just say that. Though to be fair, I'm just meeting him for the first time like you are."Said Ben with a shrug.

'Not to mention just as surprised as you are.' Thought Ben as he looked at Kento with curiosity.

'Is he really Gojo's friend?'

"Plenty of jujutsu sorcerers are oddballs, but since he worked for a company, he's got a good head on his shoulders. He's a first grade sorcerer,too." Praised Satoru.

"I'm sure no one would want to hear you saying that about them." Said Kento as he adjusted his glasses.

'A lot of these people wear sunglasses and stuff to hide their eyes.' Thought Yuji.

"Ex-salaryman? Why didn't you become a jujutsu sorcerer from the start?" Yuji asked.

"We should greet each other first." Said Kento as Satoru dropped his hand from his shoulder, and instead put it inside his shirt pocket.

"Nice to meet you,Itadori." Greeted Kento with a bow.

"Oh,yes,nice to meet you,too." Greeted Yuji with a bow.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Tennyson." Said Kento as he showed the same courtesy to Ben.

"Likewise,Nanami Sensei." Said Ben with a smile as he responded in kind.

"Nanami Sensei?" Asked Yuji with surprise.

"What? Should I call him something else?" Asked Ben, slightly confused.

"No, it's just that..." Began Yuji.

"You don't call me Sensei." Said Satoru, cutting him off.

"Well that's because you don't often act like a Sensei." Said Ben boldly.

"Tennyson! How could you?! That hurts!" Said Satoru with a hurt tone.

"Right...here." Satoru then placed his hand on his chest to emphasize,to which Ben would roll his eyes, unimpressed by his display.

"I studied at Jujutsu Tech, and one thing I learned..." Began Kento as he placed his left hand on his waist.

"...Is that jujutsu sorcerer are shit!" Said Kento with intensity.

"Huh?" Said Ben and Yuji in unison, their skin becoming white as a paper.

"Then I worked at your typical company, and one thing I learned..." Added Kento with his hands crossed as Ben and Yuji regained color.

"...Is that work is shit!" Shouted Kento with similar intensity.

"Really?!" Shouted Yuji with disbelief.

"If both are equally shit, I'll take the one I'm more suited to. That's the only reason I came back." Explained Kento as he looked away from the four of them, much to their concern.

"That's dark." Whispered Satoru.

"Right?" Whispered Yuji in response.

"Itadori, Tennyson seems to have already realized this, but I'll say it to you in case you didn't. Please don't believe I'm of the same mindset as Gojo." Said Kento as he turned back to face them.

"I do trust and have faith in him." Satoru would smirk with pride as he placed his right hand under his chin,to which Ben and Yuji would look away from him, unimpressed.

"But I do not respect him!" Shouted Kento.

"Huh?!" Shouted Satoru in disbelief.

"I hate the way the higher-ups do things, but I believe in rules and regulations." Said Kento as he walked forward with his hands in his pockets before coming to a stop.

"This is conversation is dragging on."Said Kento as he turned back to face Yuji.

"In short,I don't recognize you as a sorcerer, either." Yuji's expression was one of shock and nervousness.

"Even if you do carry the bomb we know as Sukuna, please make an effort to prove that you are useful." Said Kento to which a brief wall of silence would stand inside the room immediately after. Yuji would then look at the ground, downcast as he reflected on the truth in Kento's words.

"Lately, I've had to rely on the strength of others in order to hide my own weakness." Said Yuji in a somber tone as he remembered his fight alongside Ben against the Finger Bearer.

"But I'll become strong." Said Yuji as he clenched his hands into fists.

"I have to be strong,or I won't be able to choose how I die." Both Ben and Satoru looked at Yuji with a smile,as if to encourage him both of his choice and that he had their support.

"I'll make you recognize me, even without that advice." Said Yuji with his expression softened, even smiling as well.

"Just give me a bit more time." Yuji would then salute Kento with his right eye closed.

"Say that to the higher-ups, not me." Said Kento with his back still turned to Yuji as he looked at the ceiling.

"Oh, right." Sweatdropped Yuji.

"Frankly,I don't care!" Shouted Kento.

"Okay,I get it!" Shouted Yuji with annoyance.

"And as for you, Tennyson." Said Kento, slightly suprising Ben.

"I've already been made aware by both Gojo and our mutual friend on what you are capable of." Yuji would look at both Satoru and Ben in confusion.

"With that in mind,I expect you to be as competent as they say." Ben would clench his left hand into a fist, his determination growing.

"I won't let you down." Said Ben confidently.

Flashback End

"There wasn't anything on the surveillance cameras, right?" Asked Yuji as he,Kento and Ben walked up a set of stairs.

"Right. There was only one young man aside from the victims." Answered Kento as he took the lead.

"Then a cursed spirit was behind it?" Asked Yuji.

"Well,most likely." Replied Kento.

The trio had come out through an exit on the rooftop of the theatre holding up their umbrellas due to the rain. Their surroundings was somewhat similar to an American Football field.

"There's a small chance the young man could have done it, but identifying him is the police's-" Said Kento as he began to walk forward, before coming to a halt both verbally and physically. Upon looking to his right,Kento would see what looked a cursed spirit hiding at the corner of a wall, it's features mostly obscure due to the shadow cast on it.

"Lu,lu,lu, lunchbox!" Said the cursed spirit as it looked at the trio. Alarmed, both Yuji and Ben would discard their umbrellas.

"Stop." Said Kento as he held up his hand the moment both of them wanted to assume a battle stance.

"I'll take care of this one." Said Kento as he began to bring down his umbrella.

"You two handle the one over there." Both Ben and Yuji would look to their right. Upon doing so,they would see a humanoid like cursed spirit hiding behind a wall.

Though most of it's features were obscured by the wall, it's overall appearance could still be made out. It had a pin shaped head, greyish white skin, eyes that were permanently closed,a mouth that exposed it's teeth, with both of them being positioned vertically instead of horizontally, and an obese body shape.

"Good detergent!" Said the white cursed spirit with it's hands clasped together.

"Handling that cursed spirit shouldn't be a problem for you, especially, Tennyson." Commented Kento as he had discarded his umbrella.

"No, it's not." Replied Ben.

"Aren't you taking me a bit too lightly here?" Asked Yuji with a tone of dissapointment.

"It's not a matter of underestimating you or not." Began Kento as he unbuttoned his shirt,thus allowing his tie to hang freely for all to see.

"I'm an adult, and you both are children." Kento would adjust his tie slightly before walking forward towards the other cursed spirit.

"I have a duty to prioritize your lives over my own." Explained Kento.

"Lu,lu,lu..." Rambled the cursed spirit.

"I'd rather you underestimate me than treat me like a kid." Said Yuji as he assumed a battle stance.

"You've faced several life or death situations." Said Kento as he reached for the back of his blazer, grabbing an object in the process.

"But that does not make you an adult." The object was none other than a blunt sword that was wrapped with white bandages that had black spots all around it.

"Finding more fallen out hairs on your pillow," The once shrouded cursed spirit would then walk into the open to confront Kento, revealing it's features. It had dark green skin and walked on all fours. It's hair ran down all the way to it's face, and it's eyes practically bulging out of it's socket,a wrinkled face along the with exposed gums and large jaws and teeth. It also had a short strand of hair dangling from it's backside, almost like a makeshift tail.

"Watching your favorite stuffed bread disappear from the convenience store..."Both Ben and Yuji would briefly look at Kento before looking back at the cursed spirit.

"The accumulation of those little despairs...Is what makes a person an adult." Kento would then point his sword towards the cursed spirit.

... Ultimate Kaisen...

Monday: 11:15 AM

A flash could be seen across the clouded sky,followed up by the sound of thunder across the terrain. The downpour of rain still continued , and as such, numerous puddles of water began form on the rooftop. Kento would then run towards a section of the area were puddles hadn't fully formed yet.

"My cursed technique allows me to forcibly create a weak point on any opponent." Began Kento as he circled around the curse before sidestepping to his right and then his left in order to avoid acrobatic kicks from it.

"Seven to three." Kento would sidestep to his left to avoid a right cross.

"Striking the point at that ratio when you draw a line along the target's length causes a critical hit." Meanwhile,Yuji was running towards a more drier space as well, with the white cursed spirit chasing him on all fours. Ben hadn't intervened due to believing that Yuji could exorcise the curse by himself, and instead opted to watch their battle closely.

"That allows me to deal a fair amount of damage to those ranked higher than me," Yuji would duck backwards slightly as he made a sidestep to the right to avoid a left cross from the cursed spirit, before blocking a right cross with both hands.

"And if their cursed energy is weak,I can cut them in two, even with a blunt blade." Kento would duck forward in order to avoid a flying cartwheel kick from the cursed spirit, before stepping back slightly slightly to avoid a sweep kick. Another duck forward from Kento would allow him to avoid a dropkick aimed for his head.

"Are you both listening?" Asked Kento,to which Yuji was wrestling the white cursed spirit, both of them grabbing each others hands.

"Huh?! You were talking to us?!" Due to being distracted, Yuji was thrown towards the steel fence on the rooftop, causing a billboard behind him to light up.

"Home run!" Shouted the billboard as it displayed an image of a baseball.

"Ow!" Shouted Yuji in pain as he fell face first to the ground.

"Looks like you could use a hand, Itadori." Said Ben before pushing back his left sleeve, and activating the Ultimatrix. A hologram of a humanoid alien with four arms would appear on the dial.

"Luckily, I've got four." Said Ben with a smirk before slamming down the dial, causing the familiar green light to briefly engulf him, drawing the white cursed spirit's attention towards him.

Standing in the place of Ben is a small monkey-like alien with four arms, two legs, three fingers on each hand and three toes on each foot, blue fur over a dark blue center, and a tail with two stripes near the tip. He had two pair of eyes(making a total of four),all of which were completely black like a spider, but his pupils were green.

Finally,on his chest is the Ultimatrix symbol.

Both Yuji and the white cursed spirit looked at Ben with shock, their mouths wide open as well. Even Kento would briefly maintain a steady gaze on Ben before looking back at his opponent.

"Spidermonkey?! I was going for Four Arms!" Shouted the Arachnichimp with dismay.

"But you have four arms right now." Said Yuji with confusion as he gently rubbed the side of his face.

"No. I have an alien called Four Arms." Explained Spidermonkey. A brief wave of silence stood between the two as a result.

"I don't think that's a good name, Tennyson." Deadpanned Yuji.

"He's a classic." Said Spidermonkey as he stretched out his upper arms.

"And in my defense,I was 10 when I came up with the name." Said Spidermonkey as he placed his right hand on his chest.

"Nanami Sensei." The older jujutsu sorcerer would look back at the transformed teen upon being called by his name.

"Was it really ok to reveal something like that while Yuji was occupied?" Asked Spidermonkey.

"It's no problem to reveal that technique to that opponent. Also,all the better if revealing it misleads them." Responded Kento.

'Tennyson's already focused on the curse,so I should probably be listening.' Thought Yuji as he rose to his feet.

"There is merit to it. Revealing one's hand is a pact that increases the effectiveness of one's technique." Explained Kento.

"Like so." Kento's eyes would narrow as he spread his legs apart,then held his blunt sword ontop of his right palm. A wave of blue cursed energy would begin to surround him in the process before channeling itself into his blade. Then, the cursed spirit would begin running towards Kento, and at that moment, Kento's vision became slightly enhanced,as he saw two vertical lines at the opposite sides of the cursed spirit's arms, equal in length with them.

For a brief moment, Kento's eyes would reflect of his glasses, almost as if to display his resolution on what he must do.

As the gap between both of them had closed significantly, leaving only a few feet worth of distance between the two,Kento would then lunge towards the cursed spirit before landing a backhanded slash with his blunt sword.

The blow had managed to sever all four of the cursed spirit's limbs, being so precise that it didn't even notice that it had been fatally injured until it's dismembered limbs fell on the ground, causing it to land in a pool of it's own blood.

"That's all from me." Said Kento as he swung his blade back in order to remove the bloodstains on it.

"Wow." Said Yuji in a low tone that that was filled with awe.

'Not only is the blade he used all wrapped up, but he used the back of it to slice right through that thing.' Thought Yuji as his eyes fell on the cursed spirit that struggled to get back up. Spidermonkey was just as awestruck, briefly removing his eyes from his opponent as a result.

A grin would then form on his face.

"Looks like it's my turn." Said Spidermonkey with excitement as he looked at the white cursed spirit. With a battlecry,he would lunge towards it before landing a jumping backflip kick to it's jaw, causing it to stumble backwards.

'Despite it's small frame, the agility,' Thought Kento as he observed the fight between Spidermonkey and the cursed spirit along with Yuji.

'Dexterity and strength of the form ranges at superhuman.' Upon landing on the ground, Spidermonkey would then slide under the gap between the cursed spirit's legs, and kick it up high into the , Spidermonkey would jump high above the cursed spirit, before landing a four hit combo on it's face,nose, jaw and stomach. It consisted of; a superman punch,a spinning elbow,a snap kick, and a stomp kick. The final blow causing it to land on it's back with a heavy thud.

'And judging from his previous outcry, this was not the form that Tennyson had chosen.' Upon landing on the ground as well, Spidermonkey would then shoot a web-line through his tail to the face of the cursed spirit, before pulling on it,thus causing the cursed spirit to fly towards him.

'Yet in spite of that, not only was he able to adapt to this form immediately, but it's skill set is enough to completely overpower the cursed spirit.' Using the momentum from his pull, Spidermonkey would then land a '540' kick square in the face of the cursed spirit, sending it skidding through the ground before coming to a halt by hitting a wall.

'Add that to the other forms he has at his disposal, his versatility is undeniable.' A triumphant smirk was plastered on the face of Spidermonkey.

'Doesn't look like it can hold out for much longer.' Thought Spidermonkey before looking at an awestruck Yuji.

"Hey, Itadori!" Shouted Spidermonkey, bringing Yuji out of his stupor.

"I'm thinking this might be a great time to try out that new move of yours." Said Spidermonkey, causing Kento to look at him with curiosity.

"Really?" Asked a suprised Yuji.

"Go for it,dude." Encouraged Spidermonkey with a grin.

"Alright." Said Yuji with a smile.

"De...ter...gent!" Said the cursed spirit weakly, just barely crawling forward.

Yuji would then let out a deep breath before gritting his teeth,his eyes wide open as well. He would then lower his upper body slightly and spread apart his legs, clenching his fists by his sides. As a result,a bright,flaming blue aura with black outlines would form around his fists.

In that moment, Yuji's mind would trace back to one of his training sessions with Satoru where Ben was absent.

"Your cursed energy comes out a little slow,huh?" Asked Satoru.

"Ow..." Said Yuji as he did a one armed push up, with the other arm behind his back, before resting on his knees. Yuji was dressed in a black shirt and dark blue pants along with his classic red and white sneakers.

"Slow?" Asked Yuji as he looked at Satoru who stood in front of him.

Satoru was dressed in casual wear. He wore black sunglasses,a black, long sleeved shirt and cream colored pants.

"Your cursed energy can't keep up with your explosive power. You're still not good at amassing cursed energy,so it tends to lag behind. But that actually creates an irregular flow of cursed energy." Explained Satoru with a neutral expression and his hands in his pockets.

"The moment after your fist strikes, your cursed energy slams in. In other words, you're creating two impacts with every strike."

In present time,Yuji had reeled back his right hand before letting out a battle cry as he landed a blow on the chest of the now standing cursed spirit. The flesh surrounding the back of it's chest would then clump up. A wave of blue cursed energy would briefly surround Yuji before channeling through his right fist, causing the clump of flesh to explode, and blood to splatter across the ground.

Defeated, the cursed spirit would then fall on it's back, with Yuji still in a battle stance as his hands were still engulfed in the blue and black aura.

"Divergent Fist!" Shouted Satoru.

"That's so cool!" Shouted Yuji with a broad smile of excitement.

"It's not something many can do on purpose." Said Satoru with a smile of his own.

"This'll be a great weapon for you." In present time,Yuji would smirk upon recollecting those words.

'His raw strength is superhuman?' Thought Kento as he watched from a distance.

'The initial blow has little cursed energy. But it reaches 120% of an average sorcerer's power.' The cursed spirit clinched it's injured chest as it whimpered in pain.

'Then the real blow of cursed energy flows in. It must be unimaginably unpleasant for those struck by it.' It's once seemingly permanently shut eyes were now wide open, and tears could be seen falling down from them.

'He has room to grow,too.' Both Yuji and Spidermonkey stood over the downed cursed spirit.

'If he can learn to imbue 100% of his cursed energy into 100% of his martial arts...' A brief flash of lighting across the sky could be seen.

'Now I see why that man brought him to me.'

"L-,lu..." Began the cursed spirit that Kento defeated in a whimpering tone, drawing Kento's attention towards it

"Oh, pardon me. I'll end you now." Said Kento as began to walk towards it with his blade drawn. However,he would let out a gasp of shock as his eyes fell on a severed human hand that greyish in color and smeared with blood due to being in a pool of blood. On it's wrist was a wristwatch.

"Itadori! Don't finish it off yet!" Shouted Kento, causing Yuji to lower his initially raised fist still overflowing with cursed energy, and for both him and Spidermonkey to look towards Kento.

"Both of you, have a look at this." Said Kento as he held up a phone which on it's display had a photo of the severed hand. Both he,Yuji and Spidermonkey stood a few feet away from the downed cursed spirits.

"I took a photo of my opponent." Yuji would then accept the phone from Kento, lowering it so that Spidermonkey could see the photo as well.

"Huh? I thought cursed spirits didn't show up in photos." Said Yuji in a low tone that was filled with uncertainty.

"Please listen calmly." Said Kento as he looked at the two boys.

"What we've been fighting..." Their eyes would both widen in shock as the harrowing realization hit them like a truck.

"They're human."

TO BE CONTINUED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 274 8
in the aftermath of kento nanami's catastrophic fight with cursed spirit, miharu, time stops. the fabric of reality weakens, and anything can happen...
5.3K 81 9
I could catalog this story first as "strange", then "interesting" Main Idea: Vilgax and Ben get lost on a forest in earth.. but away from everything...
8.3K 138 19
Ben Tennyson was just a normal ten year old.He wanted to be a hero but could never be one Due to him lacking a quirk. However, in a literal sense... ...
5.2K 104 19
set 4 years after Gwen 10 classic. since the ending of Gwen 10 classic gwen has taken off the omnitrix, and has returned to a normal life. However wh...