Let us write our own stories...

By NobleNova

(Y/N) but you're skeptical and cautious when it comes to these uninvited guests comes and barges into your li... More

Chapter 1 {Uninvited guests}
Chapter 3 {Pocket dimension}
Chapter 4 {A spar with an assassin}
Chapter 5 {New companion}
Chapter 6 {A stroll with Noi}
Chapter 7 {Questioning my feelings towards you}
Chapter 8 {Challenge accepted}
Chapter 9 {Instagram famous}
Chapter 10 {To see more of the human world}
Chapter 11 {Fun}
Chapter 12 {A fun day out}
Chapter 13 {Caught}
Chapter 14 {Boyfriend}
Chapter 15 {Choices to make}
Chapter 16 {Date unsuccessful}
Chapter 17 {Marriage}

Chapter 2 {Not so welcomed roomates}

1.5K 47 7
By NobleNova

TW: slight swearing

(E/C): eye color

"That doesn't matter now tell us about your world or we'll-" Asch was supposed to say as he summoned a fireball before quickly getting cutted off by Rhys.

"Your majesty" Rhys eyeid Asch. making Asch only stayed silent, glaring at both Rhys, Ava and me before the fireball in his hands vanished.

I only glared back at him with no words to spare "S-so that fire magis stuff I saw before was real...?" Ava stuttered, tightening her grip on my arms to try and prevent herself from fainting from pure panic and terror.

"Well yeah, I mean if not then what are we seeing right now?" I whispered to Ava stating the obvious with a neutral tone suprisingly calm about this whilst she only panicked even more.

"Yes" Rhys started with a neutral tone as both me and Ava's attention went to him as Rhys continued explaining further "Allow me to explain, we are from another world and go by the name daemos" Rhys explained.

"Your name is daemos?" Ava questioned stupidly as both of you only awaited for an answer from Rhys. I sweatdropped, looking at Ava with a 'Are you serious right now?' look before returning my attention back to Rhys, waiting for his response

"No we are daemos" Rhys explained once more. Ava still didn't understand so she further questioned.

 "You're all named daemos..?" Ava questioned which made you question either you should laugh or mentally face palmed yourself because of the stupid questions i'm letting come out of Ava's mouth.

"No, my name is Rhys" Rhys quickly and patiently responded.

 "Your worl-"

I putted my hand on Ava's mouth before she said anymore dumb questions.

"Ava, their from another planet named daemos and their species is also named daemos.. like how our species are named human and how our planet is named earth" I quickly explained, whispering into her ear whilst looking at her to make sure she actually understood what I said, Ava pondered for a few seconds before giving me a simple nod.

Rhys caught on what I was doing and didn't answer Ava's question as he then further explained "We are from another world, our home is being threatened" Rhys was quickly cut off by my thoughts circulating inside my brain.

 'So their basically asking for help then.. then why would they threaten us when they should be making peace instead, something about this story just seems off and by the way he's speaking so uncertain, it looks like he just made it on the spot '  I eyed at all the boys with disbelief.

 "What?" Ava could only say with an uncertain look upon her face.

"That's right, so we came to earth to learn and discover if this world is suitable for us to move our people here" Rhys explained.

Both me and Ava looked at each other with both uncertain faces before we both heard Noi speak "Wait that's not-" Noi spoke before quickly cut off by getting slapped to the face by Leif before Leif whispered to him with haste.

'Odd, it seems their covering up something..' I raised a brow at this, my suspicions only grew with how suspicious they acted.

"So please can a powerful sorceress and warrior such as you two help us?" Rhys said as they all kneeled except for the hot headed prince.

Ava had a shocked face coaxed with a blush of embarassment to see all of these guys kneel before us even johnny while i just sweat dropped with a neutral face on.

"Hehe... j-just one second.." Ava said before grabbing my hand and leading me to the bathroom, before we both entered the bathroom I could hear one of the guys say.

"Why are they going to the deathroom?"

"What if they're trying find another weapon, what if-?" I heard from a shaky voice which seemed to belong to Noi before getting cut off.

"Hush Noi, we need to give them our trust before we can earn theirs" the last thing I heard before entering the bathroom with Ava.

 "This must be a dream right..?" Ava muttered with uncertainty as she finished washing her face 

"Nope" I bluntly said before pinching her arm.

"Oww... you didn't have to do that" Ava said while pouting.

"I just pinched you, no need to make a fuss... and if i didn't pinch you, would you even believe me otherwise?" I said to Ava with a monotone voice, raising abrow at her direction.

"What do you plan we do with these dudes?" I questioned while scratching the back of my neck.

"I-i don't know" Ava hesitated.

"I'll try calling the cops.." I said as I tried rummaging through my pockets only to find out I probably left my phone somewhere in my bedroom.

'Well f-ck among all the things... i could of forgotten ' I mentally faced palmed, my body slouching in annoyment.

"Do you have your phone with you Ava..?" I questioned. I sweat dropped once more.

 "No..." Ava said as she leaned on the sink.

"F-ck..." I muttered under my breath.

"Wait there's no way their actual real demons right..?" Ava said as she got up and paced the room lost in thought.

"Well if not then what are they? Humans don't have magic, well not that most know of" I said in a low voice. I groaned as I put my hand on my chin, making it so both me and Ava were lost in thought here.

As Ava continued rambling on like she was a mad woman.

"I've got it!" Ava exclaimed, making me raise one of my eyebrows.

"What did you got?" I questioned with curiosity.

"You'll know once you see" Ava teased before opening the door to see it being crowded by the daemos dudes.

'i have a major bad feeling about this... ' I mentally said to myself before following Ava out the bathroom door.

"Okay, i can help you guys!" Ava said with certainty and also a hint of happiness.

"You can?" Rhys questioned with curiosity and uncertainty within his voice.

"Yes I can! infact I know the perfect people who can help you!" Ava said with happiness written within her face.

'Yo what!? were involving other people now..?! ' I mentally panicked even though I kept my poker face on the outside.

"Other humans..?" Pierce questioned with the same confusion and uncertainty as me.

"Should we really be trusting this..?" Leif said as I turn to look at both of them.

'Even i don't trust this and im supposed to be on her side '

"Anything to help us is greatly appreciated" Rhys said not hesitating as both Leif and him look at us with disbelief.

"Rhys, this is obviously a trap!" Asch argued obviously not aggreing with Rhys idea.

"No, i am going to put my fate in these humans" Rhys stated as he stands his ground in this arguement.

"Yeah they seem like kind humans" Noi said with glee, I only glance at him before looking at Ava.

"R-really?" Ava stuttered obviously being dumbfounded by Noi's statement.

"Don't show them weakness, Noi.." Asch said, annoyed.

"Prince Asch.." Rhys said as Asch only scoffed at Rhys while rolling his eyes.

"Fine" Asch said totally not believing at such things as trust.

"Prince..?" Ava questioned.

"It's none of your concern, human" Asch said in a harsh tone, glaring at Ava.

'Now that i think of it, Rhys has been only calling him 'your majesty' or 'prince Asch' is he perhaps royalty in a way in their so called world? ' I questioned myself.

"Now take us to these humans who can help us" Asch demanded.

"I have your source of power.." Asch smirked.

"Right..." Ava said unumused by his antics whilst I tried keeping my poker face up and preventing myself to laugh or even chuckle.

 'Who's gonna tell him..? '

 "Okay let me take you to-" Ava said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The government!" Ava said as she put her hands in the air like she was gonna introduce us to something.

"Should we really get other people involved in this?" I asked her while whispering with pure uncertainty and worry.

"I'm pretty sure the government can handle this more than we can, so yes!" Ava said with happiness that she can finally go back to her normal life.

'Yeah im only letting this happen since i don't have any other ideas ' I told myself unumused by Ava's statement.

"Fascinating, what is this 'government'?" Rhys questioned.

"Wow, it's a giant castle" Noi exclaimed in shock like a child going inside a candy shop for the first time.

"No, no, a government is a big organisation that deals with politics and taking people's money without doing anything with it" Ava explained.

"Am I hearing government slander right now?" I whispered to her, making her slightly chuckle before returning her attention to the guys.

"Uhhhh... money..?" Leif questioned.

'Wow, just wow these guys are really clueless huh? ' I looked at them quite bored at this point before hearing Ava speak.

"Yeah so well I'll be leaving you guys here okay? if you just go to that door, you can go inside and ask for help, we'll be leaving now see ya!" Ava said as she linked her arms with mine and sped off with me alongside her.

"Finally!" Ava groaned as she stretched her arms.

"Well I have to give it to you, this was a good ide-" I said before both me and Ava heard screaming coming from where we just left.

"Spoke too soon..." I rubbed my temple in frustration.

"F-" Ava quickly cutted herself off as she sprinted back to where the government building was.

 "Is she really gonna go get them back..? for what reason do I have to continue to suffer" I murmured in disbelief before sprinting after Ava.

I look to see Ava was explaining what will happen if the cops die, I saw Asch holding the cop by the collar for whatever dumb reason.

I was no longer suprised even unumused at this point as Ava then ran away from the scene and to the direction where our apartment was, she then grabbed my hand leading me also away from the scene, I only sighed at the situation.

-------------------------------------------------------

"So you guys really are demons..." Ava murmured in an unumused tone.

"Daemos!" Rhys corrected her.

"Whatever, so you guys have no where to stay?" Ava asked.

'Bro don't tell me you're gonna let them stay here..... ' I pleaded, hoping she does not let them stay here.

"Nope, we don't have a home here on E-arth" Noi confessed honestly, making Ava sigh in response.

"Fine, you guys can crash here for tonight.." Ava said with a neutral face.

'F-ck..... why did does words have to come out of you Ava... to be honest why did we even rescue them in the first place... ' I sighed heavily.

"Weren't gonna take no for an answer, you are our prisoner and you will do as I command " Asch scoffed which made me roll my eyes at him.

"Yeah, yeah.. whatever you need to get your manners in check" Ava said, which made Asch be confused at her statement.

"Okay look I am just tired from all of this so you guys can make yourself at home and don't steal anything, blankets are in the closet and don't come in either (Y/N)'s or my room! okay, mkay" Ava said standing her ground making sure she gets her point straight as she went to her room as I also followed her.

"Oh (Y/N) what are you doing here?" Ava questioned turning around to look at me.

"I don't trust them to not try murdering us in our sleep so I prefer sleeping with you so I can be sure you're safe" I said, my gaze softening while smiling, finally dropping the poker face thing, my (E/C) eyes looking at her beautiful pink ones.

Ava slightly blushed at the wording but shook her head to get rid off the blush.

"S-sure! just get your pajamas and we can have a sleepover" Ava said while still having a slight blush on her face.

I opened the door to be greeted by johnny strotting himself in Ava's bedroom, I only glance at the daemos for a moment as I went back to my room to get my pajamas only to come back out of my room to see Ava yelling that she will haunt them if she died which made me slightly smile for a moment because of her childish threats as I enter her room to finally have the sleepover.

~(Edited)~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 757 17
A girl with a mutation, a genetic mutation. After a freak accident (Y/N)'s parents staged to try and get rid of her, you now have super powers! Speci...
888K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
118K 3.9K 62
Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . •°•°☆°•°• Y/n (that being you) fell i...
63.1K 1.3K 28
You had a bit of a troubled past. But you always managed to bounce back, you loved alone, lived alone , were alone . That is of course until you mov...