Love Bites [All Of Us Are Dea...

By TurdNugget5000

Y/n is a student at Hyosan High School. She's deemed as a loner with no future and no friends. However, y/n w... More

Pt 1 - Too Soon?
Pt 2 - Look Away
Pt 3 - Never hit a girl... Unless
Ch 4 - Welcome to the Apocalypse
Ch 5 - Some Of Us Will Die
Ch 6 - Every Chance You Had
Ch 7 - Someone's a Hypocrite
Ch 8 - Nervous Piss
Ch 9 - Woman Boner
Ch 10 - Mr. Principal Man
Ch 11 - Final Smoke
Ch 12 - The Verdict
Ch 13 - Romantically?
Ch 15 - Join Us Again
Ch 16 - Best Of Wishes
Ch 17 - Chickenshit
Ch 18 - We're Gonna Be Okay

Ch 14 - I promised!

3K 122 135
By TurdNugget5000

Su-hyeok's pov:

I ran up the stairs while a zombie chased me. It grabbed my leg making me trip and fall. It crawled on top of me and I held it by the throat so it wouldn't bite me.

Suddenly someone stabbed the zombie and killed it next to me. I pushed off me and looked at who saved me. It was Gwi-nam and y/n was behind him. "Moron." He said.

Y/n lent out a hand and pulled me up. "Total loser, huh?" He said. "Thank you." I said. "Of course, I saved your ass." He replied.

"Where's Hee-su?" She asked with a serious tone. I was about to speak until Gwi-nam asked another question. "I'm looking for Cheong-san, where is he?"

"Cheong-san?" The guy earned a glare from y/n. "For what?" I asked. "To talk."

"What do you mean?"

"I just want to have a little chat with him." He said. I looked at him and his bloody knife. "You're badly hurt." I said. "Are you okay?"

"I'm great. I'm so fucking great. So, Cheong-san?"

"That's not funny." I said and y/n smacked his chest. "Quit being a prick, Gwi-nam. Now where is Hee-su?" She said.

"You always thought you were better than the rest of us. Isn't that right? ... Do this. Don't do that. Always ordering me around. It's okay though. You fought better than I did. But you can't do that anymore." Gwi-nam said.

Your pov:

"Gwi-nam." I warned and grabbed his wrist. "Fuck off, y/n." He said pushing me away and slashing at Su-hyeok. They both fell over and Gwi-nam tried to stab him, but dropped the knife down the stairs.

They grabbed each other and Gwi-nam flung Su-hyeok down some stairs. I jumped on Gwi-Nam's back and held my switch blade to his neck about to slice. He backed up, slamming me into a wall. I fell with a painful groan.

Su-hyeok and Gwi-nam kept fighting.

I sat up and felt someone hold my shoulder. I turned around to see Hee-su with her fussy baby in her arms. Ignoring the pain, I jumped up and hugged her, "Hee-Su!" I suddenly heard a loud slam behind me.

I turned around and saw Su-hyeok was slammed into the floor by Gwi-nam. "Get to safety Hee-Su!" I shouted and running over to help. I kicked his back making him fall and turn to me. "Back off Gwi-nam!" I yelled.

He grabbed my ankles and pulled, making me fall back on my ass. He crawled on top of me and punched me in the stomach making wince in pain. This seemed to make him smile and he grabbed my chin so I could look at him, "Make that noise again for me." I cringe at his words. Pervert bastard!

"Get off of her!" Hee-su yelled trying to push him. He pushed her away and into a wall making her baby scream out from the fast movement.

"Don't you fucking touch them!" I yelled and kneeing him in the dick and flipping him so his chest was to the floor and I held his hand behind his back. Suddenly Nam-ra came out of no where and tried to help Su-hyeok up to his feet.

"Su-hyeok, take Hee-su and run!" I yelled. He did as he was told. Hee-Su tried to retaliate, but I ultimately saw them leave.

I turned to Gwi-nam, "Get a grip Gwi-nam! These guys did nothing to you, so stop hurting my, my, uh ... maybe friends?" I said the last part in a more confused tone, distracting me in my thoughts.

I felt Gwi-nam use my weight against me, making me stumble back onto the floor with him over me and pining my hands.

He leaned down by my ear and whispered, "Dammit y/n, the things you do to me." I flinched when I felt his teeth run across my ear and down to my neck, "Fuck you smell delicious."

He licked the nape of my neck, making his hot breath shock me. What's he doing??? I let out a gasp from the strange feeling. I guess he was proud of himself and took it as an invitation.

He soon nipped sucked at my skin as if threatening to sink his teeth into me. Fuck. My face grew warmer and I felt a weird feeling. I squirmed under his hold and tried to contain myself from making noise.

Suddenly I felt him rub himself against my thigh. Is this asshole grinding on me?!?! Gwi-nam grew frustrated by my silence and grabbed my throat. I gasped and groaned, making him laugh. I can't breathe!

My eyes started watering and I felt a lump in my throat. Do I hear dog barking? It seemed like the longer I couldn't breathe, the more the my surroundings changed. It was like I was back at home...

Suddenly we froze and heard screeching down the stairs. Zombies were coming. He stopped and whispered in my ear again, "I wonder what would happen if I bit you. Would you end up like me?"

As if wanting to see, he went back to my neck and grazed his teeth against my flesh. "How would you taste?" he asked.

I squirmed and tried to throw him off me. However this angered him, and he tightened his grip.

Gwi-nam opened his mouth ready to bite down.

Hippo growled at the boy and jumped at his face. He scratched and clawed him as much as he could before being grabbed and flung into the wall. He let out a whimper and fell to the floor. Shit.

"That damn rat is a fucking cock-block." He snarled and wiped his blood off his face.

Almost on cue I saw a blurry girl grab the back of Gwi-nam. He bit her, making her scream out. He was suddenly pushed out the window and someone started dragging me as I tried regaining my breath.

I was gasping in pain, as it hurt to breathe. My vision was less blurry and I looked at the person who was helping walk me. It was Hee-su.

.
.
.

I sat on the floor while the rest closed the curtains of the room. I thought about Gwi-nam strangling me and how it felt like I was back home. I placed a hand to my throat and slowly dragged it across my flesh. Home...

"Y/n." I heard Hee-su say as she knelt to my level and held her crying baby. She held out a hand with painkillers and my water bottle. I smiled in thanks and took the pills.

As I was drinking them down I noticed blood running down her nose. I froze. There's no way. We were in a fight. Yeah, she must have hit her nose.

With a shaky voice I spoke, "Hee-su..." She smiled and handed me her baby. "y/n take care of her for me." She said and stood up.

I ran to her and place my face on her shoulder with the baby between us. "For fucks sake Hee-Su. All you did was hit you're nose. You're not dying." I yelled. She held up her arm to show her bloody sleeve. My expression dropped and she hugged me, making everyone looked at us. She started crying and soon pulled away from me and looked at the window.

"Hee-su, don't. Don't fucking do this. I swear to god! If you stay, I promise I'll never leave again! I promise I-!"

She grabbed my cheeks and placed a delicate kiss on my forehead. She stood back with smile on her face and tears running down her cheek. "I've never met anybody like you y/n. When I'm with you, I feel so alive. You'll never have to be alone again, I promise." She said and looked at everyone behind me.

That's not what I want though...

Hee-su's bones cracked making her yell in pain. I could only watch in disbelief. "Come on y/n, smile for me." She said pointing to her face showing her smile. I felt a lump in my throat, and continued to stare at her.

How could I smile right now?

Her smile faded and she asked once more, "Please?" I only looked down and bit my lip. Just smile. For fucks sake just smile. I heard her bones snap and pop again making me flinch from her yelp.

I felt someone pull me into the group and I fell to the ground and held the sobbing baby who was reaching for her infected mother.

"Live a life for me. Okay?" She said. She walked towards the window opening it. Don't! I unconsciously stood up ready to run and stop her.

People were holding me back to prevent me from running after her. "Hee-su!" I yelled and shook them off. I pushed the baby into someone's arms and started running. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!

I ran to the window. She was too far to reach for, but I still leaned out the window for her. "HEE-SU!" I yelled, now with tears falling from my face.

Thud

She landed in the grass next to a large mass of dandelions. The fluffy seeds flew into the air from the impact.

A wave of nausea came and boiling tears ran down my face. I let out a blood curdling scream.

For starters, IM SO SORRY. This was literally my plan since the very first chapter. I didn't expect most of you wanting to see her and y/n end up together. I was genuinely considering changing it for you guys, but decided against it, since her death holds significance to the story.

I'll probably write a short alternative ending/oneshots where she lives for those of you who really loved her. Hold on tight though, I'm saving that stuff for the end of the fanfic.

And again, I'm sorry!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6K 14
❝I swear I'm not the devil, though you think I am.❞ female reader. reverse harem. start;; 02/17/2022 end;; waiting for s2. 18,793 word count. aouadxr...
37.3K 1.7K 21
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ♯ 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐄-𝐇𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐔-𝐇𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐊 siblings, well- twins. Both athletic and strong, the only things that the...
53.1K 1.2K 14
At the start of the school day Song Ma-Ri didn't expect to be in a zombie apocalypse along with her friends and classmates Maybe in the middle of th...
110 2 5
[This has been collecting dust so I'm publishing this now] Hak Ji-Ho was just a normal student of Hyosan High School when all of a sudden a virus com...