Joseon Guardians: Season One

Von spilleth_thee_tea

Dipper and Mabel Pines are going to stay over the summer with their great uncle Stanley in a small town in Ko... Mehr

Introducing
Welcome To Joseon Falls - Part One
Welcome To Joseon Falls - Part Two
Welcome To Joseon Falls - Part Three
Welcome To Joseon Falls - Part Four
Welcome To Joseon Falls - Final
The Gobblewonker - Part One
The Gobblewonker - Part Two
The Gobblewonker - Part Three
The Gobblewonker - Part Four
The Gobblewonker - Final
Headhunters - Part One
Headhunters - Part Two
Headhunters - Final
The Hand That Rocks The Tad - Part One
The Hand That Rocks The Tad - Part Two
The Hand That Rocks The Tad - Part Three
The Hand That Rocks The Tad - Part Four
The Hand That Rocks The Tad - Final
The Inconveniencing - Part One
The Inconveniencing - Part Two
The Inconveniencing - Final
Tad And Dip vs Manliness - Part One
Tad And Dip vs Manliness - Part Two
Tad And Dip vs Manliness - Part Three
Tad And Dip vs Manliness - Final
Double Dipper - Part One
Double Dipper - Final
Irrational Treasure - Part One
Irrational Treasure - Part Two
Irrational Treasure - Final
Dimension Traveller Twins - Part One
Dimension Traveller Twins - Part Two
Dimension Traveller Twins - Final
Fight Fighters - Part One

Double Dipper - Part Two

10 1 2
Von spilleth_thee_tea

It wasn't going well for Dipper.

He had tried everything.

And slowly he was running out of ideas, when he noticed that behind him the party was getting wild. Not that he was upset, he didn't like parties anyways.

But Wendy turned around to him excited.

"Hey can you cover for me? I've gotta get in there", she asked.

"I.. Uhm..Well... Ehh..", the brunet stuttered out.

This was definetly not going according to plan. If she left, he would have no chance to ask her out. He had prepared this plan for so long and it wouldn't be waist.

"Thanks man!", she said, without waiting for a proper answer for him, and ran away towards the party.

Dissapointed he looked at the plan in his hands and then at the crowd of people giving him their money.

He turned around the shield, so that the people could see that he was about to close the cash register.

"I'm sure Stan won't mind if I leave for a bit", he said to himself but when he was about to leave, he bumped right into his great uncle, who gave him quite the scare.

"Hey! You promised you wouldn't leave!", he reminded him in a scolding manner. Sighing Dipper turned around, back to his job.

"Yes Gruncle Stan", he sat down, turned the shield to its previous position and took the money from the people and giving them the tickets instead.

He watched as Stan left and tried to come up with a better plan.

If only he could be at two places at once.

But he couldn't.

Because unfortunately he didn't have a clone.... Wait.

Dipper looked around to see if Stan was still anywhere near. After he checked the area three times he decided it was clear.

The brunet left the register and went into the Shack searching for Bill.

It didn't take him long when he finally spotted him with Kryptos, both of them still arguing. Dipper decided he should just join them.

"Alright I admit it! Taking Bo along wasn't one of my best ideas. But that aside, Rubik and Tad are getting out of control", the blue demon looked over at the brothers.

"Hate to agree with you, but you're right. It's worse than before", Bill shook his head. That Tad and Rubik were going too far sometimes was the only thing both of them could agree on.

"I need to ask you for a favor", she finally suggested.

The yellow demon raised an eyebrow. "Isn't it like usually the other way around? Someone asks you for favors? Thought that's your thing."

"It is but that's more important!", she argued. "Can you keep an eye on Tad and Rubik and tell me if they get out of hand? I don't want my boyfriend or partner to die."

"You think they'll go as far as to try and kill each other?"

"I don't think it, I know it. And if not their hate will do for them."

Bill stayed silent. He hated to admit she was right, but somehow she always was when it came to this topic. Since they were kids her predictions about them were right. It was scary even.

"You can keep an eye on Tad. You're his girlfriend", he finally said.

The blue demon shook her head.

"I might be his girlfriend, but I'm not the love of his life. You'd be surprised but he trusts you more than he does with me", she said somehow sad. Bill was suprised, to say the least. "Please make sure those idiots will be fine."

"Ugh I hate it when you make me feel bad about something", groaned the yellow demon and looked at her. He stretched his hands out. Kryptos lit hers shortly on fire and they shook them.

"You owe me some", Bill grumbled and took his hand back. She nodded firmly.

That's when Pine Tree joined them.

"I need your help", he said and Bill grinned all over again. Kryptos looked somehow panicked.

"Oh no you won't."

"Oh yes I will."

"I need clones", interrupted the boy. "Well I need one. Can you do that?"

"Of course Pine Tree!"

"NO!", shouted the demon of illusions. Some of the visitors turned around but ignored them afterwards. "Do you even know how dangerous it is to clone yourself? I've heard cases where the clones killed the original and took over this person's life! This can't be good!"

"But I need to ask Wendy out", agrued the boy.

"Yeah he needs to ask a girl out. It's important!", protested Bill. Kryptos wanted to slap him in the face for his stupidity but decided just to give up.

It's okay, she said to herself, trying to calm down. Not my human, not my charge. Let them do it.

"If the clone turns evil, remember that I warned you two."

"Gotcha", Bill nodded.

"We're very responsible", added Dipper.

"Yes very."

Bill gave his human a sign to follow him.

Kryptos sighed. They will kill themselves one day. She was sure of that.

Looking around for Bo, because she was bored and because Tad was still fighting with Rubik, she spotted him besides Pi at the buffet. They were still trash talking. The blue demon decided to come over.

"And then she said 'So you flirt with other women and treat me like shit?'"

Hold up. Kryptos's eyes widened when she heard Pi say this. A Déjà-vu was overcoming her.

Oh they are not talking about this.

"No way! That's even better than I imagined!", exclaimed the red demon smiling.

"What are you two talking about?", she came over, arms crossed and looking rather angry at them. She knew exactly, what they were talking about. She just hoped she was wrong.

Pi only looked up at her unimpressed. But Bo decided to shut up. He didn't like when Kryptos was mad at him. She could get scary.

"I'm telling the asshole here how you were jealous, when Rubik flirted with the yellow idiot", she shrugged and took a sip of her tea.

"I wasn't jealous", Kryptos said dryly.

"You definetly were."

"From what she's telling me you sounded pretty jealous", muttered Bo. He quickly wished he didn't, when he saw the blue demon glaring at him. There weren't many things Bo was afraid of, but one of them was definetly a mad Kryptos.

"Why should I be jealous of Bill? I don't need anything from him", she defended herself.

"Mhm sure", Pi said. "Keep on telling this to yourself and it might become true."

"Alright, tell me, why am I jealous? Because I'm sure you're answer will be nothing because I am NOT jealous."

Pi stared at her for a long time. She then sighed. Her hopes, that besides Bo, at least someone wasn't stupid when it came to the topic of love, vanished.

"You're crushing on Rubik and you're jealous because he has his eyes set on Bill", she stated.

They all went quiet then. Pi continued to stare at her, Bo was trying to find the fastest escape route just in case and Kryptos was just staring back. Then she broke down laughing.

"Pfft- This guy? No way! He's selfish! He's proud!-"

"He's pretty good looking though", added the demon of destruction. Kryptos ignored him.

"He is an idiot!", she exclaimed.

"Not really", interrupted Pi.

"I hate him!"

"I remember you crying on my shoulder because he wasn't talking to you in 1st grade", Bo added.

Kryptos just stared at him.

"I was six."

"And then you started to complain that he was spending so much time with Bill throughout our entire school time. You still do."

"He also spent time with you!"

"Yeah but he didn't look at me like he looked at Bill."

"This is stupid! You two are being stupid! I'm leaving!"

"Hold up! Where did Bill and Dipper went to?", asked Pi, before she could go away. This question had bothered her a while now. Since the moment she saw the yellow demon having the grin he makes before something explodes and his human following him obediently.

She turned around one lats time, still looking pissed but also a bit confused for asking this.

"Bill wants to clone Pine Tree", and without saying anything else she left.

Truth was, she was incredibly jealous. Her entire relationship with Tad was just there to make her partner jealous. Was she in wrong here? Yes she was. Was she ever going to admit to it? Never. She knew Tad didn't love her and she didn't love Tad. But she needed him. Bo knew, of course. It was partly his idea. But was she ever going to admit it to people? She'd rather die than do that. Kryptos still had a reputation to keep on, after all.

As Bo and Pi watched her disappear in the crowd they stared at each other.

"Are you thinking the same as I do?", asked Bo finally.

"You mean to manipulate the clones into wanting to take over whatever Pine Tree wanted to achieve with their help?", Pi answered.

"So that Bill won't have any choice but ask Tad for help and this leading to an adventure of them getting together", he ended the thought with a proud look.

"Well then", Pi gave him a mischievous smile. "You go and better work your magic."

~~~

"Alright, Pine Tree, ready?"

Bill and Dipper had taken off into an empty room, so that they wouldn't get interrupted.

Dipper was still a bit nervous. Bill wasn't the most reliable person after all, but he figured that would be his only chance to ask Wendy out, so it was worth it. Or so he hoped.

Dipper gave him a nod, telling him the demon could start now.

In all honestly, Dipper didn't knew what he expected. Maybe some sort of dark ritual and then a clone getting ripped out of his body.

Everything but a copy of him appearing by a simple snap of Bill's fingers.

The brunet was suprised and so was the clone.

"Done. And remember, he's not water resistent. If anything gets out of hand you tell me and we get Tad. Got it?", Bill rubbed his hands together, ready to leave after he gave all the instructions. As soon as Dipper gave him a thumbs up he left his human the clone to themselves.

He really was a good guardian demon.

Dipper and the clone meanwhile looked at each other.

"So.... Uhm", they both started to speak simultaneously but stopped when they noticed.

"Sorry, you first", the both of them spoke again. "Stop copying me."

The two of them laughed.

Dipper then took a pen from the table and drew a number 2 on the hat of the clone.

"I'm gonna call you number 2", he said and put the pen away.

"Definetly not", the clone frowned and started to think. "But you know what I always wanted to be called?"

"Tyrone", they said at the same time.

"Alright Tyrone. Let's get down to buisness", Dipper said and leaned against the table. "You will cover me at the ticket stand while I ask Wendy to dance."

"I know the plan buddy."

Both of them started to take out the big pergament scroll out. Then Dipper remembered Kryptos's words and scooted away.

"Heyyy, we're not gonna get jealous and then turn against each other just like Kryptos said, are we?"

"Dipper please, this is you we are talking about. Plus, you can always just disintegrate me with water."

~~~

As soon as the cash register got covered, Dipper started to happily walk over to the redhead.

"Great news Wendy, I got someone to cover the register for me", he explained before she could say something.

"That's great news man! You can hang out with me and Robbie", she pointed at the black haired teen next to her, who looked annoyed at Dipper.

The brunet's good mood vanished in a matter of second upon seeing him.

That was definetly not going according to plan.

"Hey Robbie, you remember Dipper from the convenience store, right?"

"No", he answered and started to take something out. "Yo Wendy, check out my new guqin."

He took the instrument out and started to play. Dipper started to have an incredibly horrible daydream about Wendy and Robbie. Behind his back he could hear someone knock on the window. The brunet quickly excused himself and walked towards the window where Tyrone was standing.

"We've got a problem", started the original one of them, receiving a nod as response.

"I know. I had the same jealous daydream."

"Then you're thinking the same as I do?", asked Dipper.

"Yes, but we need more help."

"Alright. Let's go to Bill."

~~~

"Another one?", after Bill got led into the room from before by his human, he was now staring at the two exactly same looking boys, the unfinished drink in his hands. "I mean, sure, gimme a sec."

With a snap of his fingers another Dipper appeared before them. Dipper took a pen and drew a 3 on his head.

"Perfect. You know the plan Number 3?", Tyrone asked.

"Yes but what if Robbie catches me? I'll be all alone!"

Dipper and Tyrone started to nod. He had a fair point.

"Bill?"

"Fine", taking some sip of his drink, the demon snapped his fingers, but this time some sort of ugly and wrenched copy of Dipper appeared.

"What is this?", cried out Dipper and backed away.

"Shit I think I had too much alcohol."

"You can't expect me to partner up with him, are you?", asked Number 3 and looked disgusted at the ugly Dipper copy.

"He has feelings too, you know", said Tyrone and tried to calm down the fourth clone.

"Get out of the way", the yellow demon said and as soon as Tyrone was safe, he spilled the remains of his drink on the fourth clone, which immediately disintegrated. He snapped his finger once, to sober up and when he snapped them twice a new clone appeared.

"Everyone's happy now? Awesome. I'm leaving you four alone. Have fun."

~~~

Meanwhile Bill was copying Dipper, Bo and Pi were cursing those and Kryptos danced around on her own for a bit, the competition between Mabel and Pacifica was getting wild.

Well, it was a competition between Tad and Rubik, but when Mabel saw how Pacifica was treating her friends, she decided it was personal.

At first it was Pacifica singing some song, when she was done, the people around applauded.

Rubik stood in the corner the entire time, as far away from everyone as possible, but still keeping an eye on his human and sending glares towards Tad everytime their sight met.

When it was Mabel's turn, Mabel and Grenda, who was now carrying Daisy, gave her a thumbs up, the pink demon, who had slept through Pacific's entire performance, nodded trying to give her some confidence, meanwhile Bit was telling her how she had the guts to burn Pacifica down and make her one with the ground. Tad had to step in from time to time to calm his nephew down, before he would get too caught up in getting revenge.

As soon as she stepped on the stage, Soos put out the catchiest song he could find, after her request. When she was done, the crowd erupted into even louder clapping, the most enthusiastic coming from Bit who was cheering loudly, nearly screaming.

Surprisingly for her, Pacifica wasn't glaring at her, more like squinting her eyes, trying to figure out what she was planning.

Mabel tried to friendly wave into her direction, but received an angry stare back. Then Pacifica said something to Rubik, who nodded and she left the hall.

She decided to not think much of it and turned to her friends and demon.

"That was awesome", said Grenda.

"Thanks."

"You fucking-"

"Language Bit", interrupted the grown demon.

"You rocked it! Pacifica can go home and dad too!"

"I liked it", mumbled Daisy half asleep.

"You were great!", Candy agreed.

"Thanks guys, but it's not over yet. I haven't won just now", Mabel said, but was confident she would win this thing.

"I sadly have to agree with you Shooting Star", Tad said and looked towards his brother's direction who was talking with Pacifica over something. "But even then, I'm sure we can win this thing. They don't stand a chance against us."

Right then, Soos made an announcement.

"Dudes, would the owner of a couch with black horses please report outside? It is getting stolen right now."

"What?!"

Mabel heard the voice of someone shout to those news and looked around. She saw Robbie running outside, following the robbers and immediately stopped feeling bad for him, as soon as she saw that Dipper was approaching Wendy who was alone now. The brunette didn't think much of this coincidence.

"Hey Floppy!"

As soon as she looked away from her brother and the redhead, Bill started to approach them.

"Sup Shooting Star", he greeted her and then looked towards the other kids. "Pinky. Mini Tad", he nodded towards the other two demon which he seemed to knows.

"My names Bit, Disasterdemon. You should know that", he frowned at him. Bill just continued to stare at him.

"Mini Tad."

"Where is your human?", asked Tad, to change the topic.

"Trying out his luck with Red. How's the competition going?"

"Pretty good. Rubik is gonna lose", the purple demon said confidently.

"Doubt so", Bill shrugged. "Never seen him lose before."

"He will."

"If you say so."

Without them noticing, the music has changed. People were gathering for a slow dance now. Bit and Candy went to the buffet before the competition went on. Grenda has grabbed Daisy and they were dancing a bit farther away. Mabel decided it was for the best to leave Tad and Bill on their own and went over to Rubik because he seemed lonely and she wanted to get to know him better. Maybe he wasn't as bad as Tad pictured him?

Noticing the music change and that they were still on the dance floor, Bill and Tad looked at each other.

"Wanna dance?", asked the yellow demon.

"I have a girlfriend", Tad crosses his arms looking everywhere but him. Truth is he would love to dance, he was just too proud to admit that.

"You're girlfriend brought Bo along and is now dancing with some random guy."

"BO IS HERE?!" he shouted.

Bill put a hand over his mouth to shut him up. Tad went red as a tomato. Then the yellow demon pointed at the buffet next to the one Bit and Candy were at. Pi was leaning against the table and next to her was Bo. They seemed to talk over something. Then he pointed at Kryptos who danced with a random human guy. She didn't seem to be sad about Tad not being by her side.

"Still don't want to dance?", he put his arm away from his mouth and was now giving him his hand.

From afar, the purple demon could see Mabel fangirling next to Rubik, who watched them rather unsatisfied.

"You know, actually I'd love to-"

"Bill! I need your help", before Tad could give him his response, Dipper ran towards them. "I'm not interfering into something, am I?"

"Actually we wanted to-", Bill's started but didn't get any further.

"It's fine Pine Tree. I'll go join Shooting Star", the purple demon said, not waiting for an answer. Bill groaned internally.

"What is it now?", he asked his human annoyed.

"I need more clones."

"Arent four enough?"

"No."

The demon of chaos rolled his eyes.

"Come", he instructed sternly and without hesitations the brunet followed.

Tad had watched from afar. Normally he wouldn't go near his brother on his free will, but somehow he decided that it was better than staying alone on the dance floor. Mabel left as soon as she saw Tad coming over. Not that she didn't want to talk to him, she just figured it would be for the better to let the brothers have their own talk. Instead she just joined Bit and Candy to have something to eat before the second round started.

"Sad, isn't it?", started Rubik. That was the moment Tad knew this conversation would go south. Neither of them liked to usually start conversations.

"You're making fun of me again?", spat the purple demon.

"No. I'm being genuine. It's sad. You like him. Even more so. You love him. And then you missed a chance to dance with him just like that. I would be sad, if l missed a chance to dance with a person like him."

They stayed quiet. Tad didn't know what Rubik was thinking right now and he didn't want to. Usually his colors would give him away but Tad was never good at reading them. Before they started to hate each other he had known them all. But he somehow forgot.

"What do you want?", the purple demon said finally, breaking the silence. "There has to be something more to the visit, than you wanting to see Bill. It can't be that simple. You have gotten well without seeing each other for like 10 years and then you suddenly visit a place I would definetly appear at just for a visit."

"But it is that simple. You just haven't noticed yet. Think, Tad, you're smart. Why would I want to see a guy when the person I hate most is going to be there too."

The demon of logic thought for a while. His brother didn't make sense to him sometimes. Which was weird, because his brother was reality and reality had to make sense. Otherwise bad things might happen. So Tad thought a bit longer.

"You really are stupid when it comes to love, huh?"

Tad turned his head around so fast that normally it should have snapped. But demons weren't normal to humans so the point didn't count.

"You love him?"

"Of course I do. Since we were 10", Rubik sighed.

"Are you kidding me? There is one person I like and you can't let me have him? You really are cruel."

"You started this all with dating Kryptos!", the color snapped to red, but he quickly changed to his ground color white.

"I thought you hated her."

"I do. I hate her. And she hates me. But it doesn't change that she's my partner", the older hissed. "I won't go home without even trying. I won't back down out of this so quickly, Tad. If he chooses you over me, then so be it. But if Bill gives me a chance, I will be more than happy to take it."

They went silent again. Tad would have loved to punch him, but unfortunately this wouldn't really harm his brother.

"We'll see about that."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.1K 147 19
Read,"Bills Return (Next Summer,Gravity Falls) -Mabill-) Bill was officially dead. But,that's what people think. Mabel didn't want to believ...
1.5K 71 30
Hey, just for a quick notice this is going to be a fem Billdip. I just don't know how to do a boy×boy so instead of fucking it up, I'm going to do wh...
27.8K 1.1K 30
When young preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to the hidden town of Gravity Falls in Oregon to spend the summer with their great uncle Stan, th...
168K 6K 15
Let's say that Dipper never went to gravity falls, but everything else still happens. Mabel defeated Bill with the rest of the town. There both 17...