The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 33 | Assemble

1.6K 63 9
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

Fury: "The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people to see if they could become... something more. To see if they could work together when we needed them to, to fight the battles that we never could." Then Fury pats the blonde's shoulders and went behind Tony and Steve. "Phil Coulson died still believing in that idea. He also believed in Y/N, he saw something greater inside of your soul, kid. He believes in all of you, in heroes."

Tony hastily stood up from his chair and left the room without saying anything. Both Steve and Y/N looked at the leaving Tony while Fury sighs.

Fury: "Well, it's an old-fashioned notion." 

Y/N also left the room without saying another word as he only glanced at Steve and Fury before he went back to his room. As soon as he entered his room, he looked around to see his backpack and his phone on the bed. He picked up his tablet only to see that it has some message notification from Class 1-A. But before he could press the message, his tablet vibrated. He answered the video call, just to saw the whole Class 1-A on the other side of the camera.

1-A: "Class Rep!" They all shouted in unison as they all huddled in the camera for Y/N to see them all.

Y/N: "Hey, guys. How's your internships?" Y/N let a faint smile with Yaoyorozu speaking first

Yaoyorozu: "It's interesting for us. Different Pro-Heroes accepted us, and we've learned many things from them.

Y/N: "Really? Like what?" Uraraka shoved Yaoyorozu as she spoke next.

Uraraka: "I learned some self-defense from the Pro-Hero: Gunhead!" Uraraka exclaimed in determination as the others starts to tell Y/N what they've learned from the other Pro-Heroes.

Y/N can only smile at their excited and joyous demeanor as Midoriya notices this strange look from Y/N.

Midoriya: "Eh? Is there's something wrong, N/N-Chan?" 

Y/N: "Wha-No, no! I'm just tired because of the jet lag from our aircraft, that's all." Y/N simply waved his hand in denial.

Midoriya: "Aircraft?"

Y/N: "Oh, I didn't tell you guys about it?" Y/N confusedly asked as they all waited for him to continue. "I was interning with some of the heroes here in America."

Sero: "Hah... Typical Class-Rep, interning with heroes-WAIT! Did you say "Heroes?!" Sero shouted as he shoved Midoriya away from the camera with his eyes widened.

Y/N: "Yeah... Hero, with an 'S' at the end."

The other side of the line became quiet as they exclaimed in unison.

1-A: "EHHHH????!!! H-HEROES???!!"

Y/N: "Huh? What's wrong with that?" Tokoyami and Kirishima's widened eyes explained why there is only one protocol of internships instead of two heroes.

Kirishima: "You can only intern to one hero! How in the world did you intern to more?!"

Y/N: "Basically... I don't know either." Y/N awkwardly scratches his cheek as he looks away from the phone.

1-A: 'He's lying.' They all thought as they looked at him with a deadpan.

Jiro: "You're lying. I'm feeling it." Jiro bluntly said as she crosses her arms and stares at the camera, sending shivers on Y/N's spine.

Y/N: "W-Well... I-I don't want to talk about it though, because it's classified." Y/N sweat drops as he avoids Jiro's glance.

Midoriya: "But can you tell us which one hero you were with right now?"

Y/N paused on the other side as he thinks for a way to not breach some information from his tongue.

Y/N: "Since the old man won't punish me for this, the one hero I was with right now is-"

Steve: "Y/N? Are you in here?" Steve's voice rang from the door as it opens, with all the Class 1-A watching to see who is arriving.

The camera shows the door slides open with Steve Rogers in his suit, he notices the tablet with the faces of Class 1-A like a deer caught in the headlights.

Mineta: "N-No way..." Mineta muttered as the others were clearly shocked too.

Kaminari: "He's interning with one of America's greatest superhero..."

Yaoyorozu: "The one who's fighting since World War II..."

Todoroki: "Only to be revealed encapsulated on ice last month..."

1-A: "C-Captain America?!"

The class shouted in unison for Steve to hear as he smiles and gave a small wave to the camera, then his glance landed back to Y/N in seriousness.

Steve: "I assume those are your classmates?" Steve asks in fluent Japanese with Y/N only nods as a response. "Time to go, kid." He switches back to English as he glanced back to him.

Y/N: "Go where?"

Steve: "I'll brief you on the way." Y/N nods as he grabs his mask and his katana. "Tell Natasha and Clint to suit up, too. Oh, and tell him if he can fly one of the jets."

Y/N: "Understood, Ca-."

Clint: "I think someone mentioned me." Clint's voice spoke behind Cap as the Class 1-A's eyes were bulging out from their sockets.

Y/N: "Hey, Nat. And goodness Clint, you're okay now?"

Clint: "Better than ever since Nat bashed my head earlier like a coconut."

Y/N: "Well, your head's definitely harder than a coconut and that's a fact."

Natasha: "I told you that Y/N will say that." Clint just rolls his eyes while both Natasha and Y/N chuckles.

Clint: "Never mind... I can fly one of those jets anyway, and you can't."

Steve: "You got a suit?" Steve asks Clint as the archer only nods.

Steve: "Then suit up." He said to the two as he ruffles Y/N's head. "Y/N's a great kid, don't you worry about him. He's going to be fine." Steve surprisingly switches back to Japanese for the class to understand, and then he and the two SHIELD members left the room to suit up.

When Y/N glanced back on the tablet, he can only see the frozen 1-A still staring at the camera with disbelief.

Y/N: "What? You guys are like some sausages on the freezer right now if you don't snap back." He asks in confusion with a shrug as they started to barrage him of questions.

||||

The montage started as Y/N ends the call with the group chat of Class 1-A sent him a group picture of them, excluding Y/N in it. Adding to that, Shinso decided to join in because Midoriya befriended Shinso after the Sports Festival.

Smiling proudly at the photo, he puts his tablet away to his backpack as he readies his weapons and outfit. He checks his katana and equips his mask and an earpiece on his right ear, wearing his necklace that his mother gave to him before, double-checks the hiraishin kunais, paper bombs, hiraishin papers, healing tags, and finally he wears his black cloak that is modified with the advanced technology from SHIELD as this gives him a protection from bullets and a cloaking device, he faces the doors and controls his breathing before he opens his eyes with a grin, leaving his room.

Y/N: "This is for you, Uncle Phil..." Y/N mutters.

Thor grabs his hammer from the ground, summoning lightning and gusts of wind around him.

Steve grabs his shield rested on the side of the hallway.

Natasha activates her gauntlet containing the infamous Widow's Bite as it glows blue in the process.

Tony fixes his damaged Iron Man helmet as it slowly flickers, and the power turns on.

Clint fixates his arrows sling on his back as he grabs his bow.

And finally, Y/N sheathing back his sword.

Y/N: "Let's go get that so-called God of Mischief."

||||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 5.1K 39
In the whole Multiverse one of the Universe has a world where 80% of the population are Female who have powers that are called Quirks while the 20%...
10.5K 286 28
After a unknown girl watches Midoriya struggle to come to terms to a life without a quirk, she realises how important it is that she becomes his quir...
13K 400 45
ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ɴɪᴄᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ - ᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀꜱ...
222K 5.3K 41
The multiverse is nothing new to our friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. 8 months into his hero carrier he had to team up with an army of Spider power...