Eight Members (A NaLu, GrUvia...

By sheimae1421nalu

Past friends. Present enemies. What about the future that lies ahead? Four boys and four girls were once fri... More

Eight Members
Ch. 1: The Circle of Eight
Ch. 2: Natsu Is Leaving
Ch. 3: Friendship That Broke
Ch. 4: Finding Natsu
Ch. 5: A Band Forms: Elemental Boys
Ch. 6: Color Of Girls
Ch. 7: How Color of Girls Was Born
Ch. 8: Jellal and Erza
Ch. 9: The Secret's Out
Ch. 10: Fire and Yellow Angel
Ch. 11: Cerulean Mermaid, The Warm Hearted
Ch. 12: Hating The Boys, Again
Ch. 13: Elemental Boys vs. The Color of Girls
Ch. 14: Iron String of Fate
Ch. 15: Erza's Birthday
Ch. 16: Anonymous Chatmate
¢н. 17: α νιѕιт тσ fαιяу α¢α∂єму [ραят 1]
Ch. 19: Cat vs. Dog = Water vs. Ice
Ch. 20: Mavis's Secret
Ch. 21: The Color of Girls Disagree
Ch. 22: Boys Found Out
"Eight Members Part 2" (Ch. 23: Hello, Eight Members!)
Ch. 24: Christmas Gift
Ch. 25: Gray - Thinking Juvia Is Beautiful
Ch. 26: Awkward Moments With Gajeel
Ch. 27: What Gray Had To Say
Ch. 28: First And Worst Concert
Ch. 29: #JeRzaDuetInTheRain!!
Ch. 30: Loki Courts Lucy
¢н. 31: тнє ¢αмριиg (ραят 1)
¢н. 32: тнє ¢αмριиg (ραят 2)
Ch. 33: Alone Together
Ch. 34: Levy's Gig and Gajeel's Flowers
Ch. 35: Natsu's Type of Girl
Ch. 36: The Circle of Eight Back Together
Ch. 37: Slow Dance
Ch. 38: Juvia Is Sick
Ch. 39: Warm Hug For Winter
Ch. 40: Courting?
Ch. 41: A Friendly Date
Ch. 42: Direct, Indirect, or Both?
Ch. 43: Gajeel's Secret
Ch. 44: Levy's Debut
Ch. 45: "Jellal Likes..."
Ch. 46: Color: Gray
Ch. 47: Confession Under The Stars
Ch. 48: L ♡ G
Ch. 49: Theatrical Romance
Epilogue: Mavis Dragneel

¢н. 18: α νιѕιт тσ fαιяу α¢α∂єму [ραят 2]

3K 142 116
By sheimae1421nalu

{Erza's POV}

"Okay, girls. Mavis told us we have to head straight to Macao's office." Juvia said, shoving her phone back to her pocket after she read Mavis's request. She looked at each one of us, then stopped when she saw me. "Erza, will you quit devouring all the cakes in this cafeteria?" She demanded, crossing her arms and trying not to smile and laugh.

I shrugged, eating two more slices before answering, "I'm sorry. I just can't help it. I really love their cakes in here. They're so delicious. I think I want to order some mo—ow! What the heck was that for!?" I complained after Lucy smacked me in the head. I was just trying to eat as many cakes as I could. You know, Cake Marathon? (A/N: I LOVE ERZA WE'RE THE SAME. NO ONE UNDERSTANDS OUR LOVE FOR CAKES, ERZA!)

"Erza, stop it. Have some manners! Besides, we're already going to the principal's office. C'mon!" She stood up, following Juvia's lead. Levy snickered as she followed. Much to my disappointment, I left my cake. Nooo! I swear before we leave this school I'm gonna get all the slices of cake in here.

Opening the door to the principal's office, we all paused. There inside was the Elemental Boys. Tell me something I don't know. Am I dreaming? Was it really them? If it's them and I'm not dreaming, I should've stayed on the cafeteria and ate more cakes.

"Good afternoon. You've arrived. Just in time," Macao stated. "I was just about to announce your partner for the afternoon classes. Come, sit down." Partner? I'm having a bad feeling about this. We obliged silently and sat across the Elemental Boys awkwardly. "So, Yellow Angel, you're gonna be paired up with Fire. Ice, you'll be with Cerulean Mermaid. Air, be with Lady Scarlet. And last but not the least, Iron, you're gonna be with Blue Maiden." Great. Just great. Way to make things more awkward, principal Macao. I wished I just stayed home and ate cake all day. "You may now go." He dismissed, much to my disappointment.

After that, we went our separate ways. Jellal was just following me, and we were having a super duper floundering silence. This can't be good. I'm gonna be with him for a half day! What am I gonna do? Talk to him? Smile at him? Ignore him? Or, uh

"Hi." I ignored his greetings scornfully, like I did not hear him or he was not around. Why am I so scornful, anyway? Oh, right. He didn't bring up Natsu becoming a casanova. He didn't even restrain him on becoming one, at least. I was so disappointed at him. "Hey, are you mad at–"

"Quit chattering." I shushed him, resulting him to a halt. Must be taken aback by my actions. Not caring, I resumed on strutting towards the classroom, leaving him dumbfounded.

I was surprised that when I entered the classroom, the professor was already there. He was teaching "dance steps on a ball." All the pupils were paired up; boys and girls. The chairs were all on the side. What'll I do? Watch on the sidelines?
"Lady Scarlet and Air. You've both arrived. Please join the students in dancing." I really wanted to dance. After all, I'm called the dancing monster. If only there was no pairing up in this time. Sadly, there is. What, I'm gonna dance with Jellal? There was no way that's gonna happen.

Before I could even say no, Jellal held my hand. "Yes, ma'am." I don't know but I didn't have the energy to let go of his hand, back away, and just watch the students in the sidelines dance. I couldn't do anything and so I just danced with him. And let me tell you one thing. That was the longest period that I have ever attended in this school.

And, while we were dancing, the fangirls of this classroom went crazy.

*-*-*-*-

It was French Class part 2. And Jellal was feeling giddy about it (he shows it) because it was his favorite subject as far as I can remember.

We were having the speech of French, where we have to converse casually using words that are apparently French. I couldn't do anything about it, and so I joined along with the students who were chatting.

It was going all smoothly when Jellal said, "Je t'aime." I blushed. This was freaking crazy.

But seeing that this was just a typical conversation, I just answered, "Je t'aime aussi." After those words came out of my mouth, we had an awkward silence. It was unbearable, I'd tell you that much.

(A/N: Je t'aime=I love you
           Je t'aime aussi=I love you too ;) )

After a few more subjects..

"So, that's all for today. I think your succeeding subject will be homeroom, am I right? And that would be your concluding subject for today's afternoon classes. Thank you, and have a nice day. Goodbye, everyone." The professor went out of the classroom after his short announcement. Boy, the test he gave the students was mind blowing. I tried to answer some of them, but failed to do so.

Anyways, about Jellal, I've been trying to avoid any form of communications with him. That French Class... gah!! I was still hopping mad at 'im. Successfully, I never had to speak with him – it was unnecessary.

"Hey. Let's talk." Speaking of...

"We've got nothing to talk about." I whispered so nobody would hear us.

"But you're freaking furious at me. We have to talk. What happened? Did I do something wrong?" His voice got a little louder, causing a nerd turn to us with a puzzled and irritated gaze. Seems like Jellal disturbed someone from reading.

Before I could even speak another word to him, the homeroom teacher went in a hurry. "Hi. Please stand up and move the chairs to the side. We've got to talk about our upcoming Halloween party."

Oh yeah. Halloween's coming up. Lucy, Juvia, Levy and I haven't even planned on anything we'll do on our Halloween. Maybe spend the vacation playing COC? Nah, we must wear silly costumes and give away candies that day. That would be boring, though. It's always the same every year. I'll just invite them to a vacation somewhere. Now that would be fun.

Where to? A beach? Too common. Singapore? Nah. Russia? Eh. At the house of the Elemental Boys? You wanna see and be with Jellal that badly, eh? Wait. What in the world was that crazy suggestion all about? Shatap, you annoying brain. You're not helping.

I was back to reality when the professor asked, "We have to plan for the activities. Any suggestions?"

I saw Jellal raise his hands. I wonder on what will he be suggesting. It's none of your business, Erza. Stop talking to yourself. "A ghost hunting activity. I can provide you the place, if you'd like. I'd be more than willing to lend you the place." He's nice. Just like my dream guy. Uhh, what the heck, Erza? He's nothing like your type! You want someone handsome, gentleman, nice, and generous. Okay, he's definitely my type.

"That's generous of you, Mr. Air. Any more suggestions?" Some of the students raised their hands and suggested, while I remained quiet. There was nothing I can do. Besides, I'm not the type who loves these kinds of events. I grew up treating Christmas, New Year, Halloween and etcetera an ordinary day. I can withstand all the ghost in there because they're not really true. I'm not afraid of them—of anyone.

"Ma'am." Jellal waved at the teacher again, like he was in some kind of a recital. "I have two suggestions. Please let me lend you the place. It's really spooky in there, and I'm sure you'll all be thrilled. Oh, and another request or suggestion. The pupils of this class will be divided into pairs—a boy and a girl. They'll enter the scary place, and it'll be okay if the girl gets frightened and then she will wrap her arms to the boy. Just like... this." Jellal suddenly grabbed both of my hands and wrapped it around his shoulders. I blushed madly and I backed away from him. What do you think are you doing, Jellal?! Are you insane or what?

This is just so embarassing. I'm gonna teach him a lesson later after class.

"Kyaaaa~!♥ Jellal is just so sweet! Are they already together!?"

"OMG! I just can't take this!"

"Fangirling overload!!"

"We just witnessed a cute scene! I should've brought out my recording camera!"

"I'm fainting!!"

The girls are just crazy right now. What's up with that? This is all Jellal's fault. He knew I was mad at him, and he still had the courage to drape his arms around me like that. And guess what, he's smirking at my cherry red face right now. The nerve of him. I really should've stayed on the cafeteria.

It was strike two for Jellal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 1.5K 43
Fairy Tail has been hitting a lot of bumps in the road through out the year, and things seem to be finally calming down. Until Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juv...
3.5K 135 20
Modern AU Lucy Heartifilia spend the rest of her 6 high school years isolated and lonely, getting the pain and suffering through bullying inside and...
92.2K 2.9K 24
|UNDER EDITING| All over Magnolia, a few rumors have been on the peoples minds. Ever since multiple people have claimed to see beautiful woman during...
216K 4.5K 34
Natsu is your typical hormonal teenage boy in high school. He's the schools bad boy and heartthrob but he's also a heartbreaker and a sex addict. But...