Second best ~BHNA Y/N~

Dayxdreamxx tarafından

Intelligent and pretty, many describe her as vivacious but even someone as amazing as Y/n can't always be fir... Daha Fazla

1-her man

0-intro-

3 0 0
Dayxdreamxx tarafından

~~~~
~~
Since you were young, the adults around you would call you self centered and selfish but you always saw it as a good thing.
To you, it meant confidence.

You were confident in everything you did, you loved your quirk and were confident in it. Same applied to school, appearance, and even boys.

U.A was an easy task for you because of your hard work and again the amount of self confidence you had in yourself.

But here you were, the very confident Y/n begging someone to give her the time of day.
Doing things that went against everything she valued.

Causing a disturbance to a happy couple,

Because Y/n was confident that acting as the other woman would get her the man she desired.

~~~

Day: excited to start writing again

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
134K 15.5K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
190K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
239K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...