Keeping Up (discontinued)

By coochietalented101

Khloe Kardashian had a daughter, along with Kourtney and Scott had a son too but they were both mainly raised... More

Cast
Playlist
Chp 1
Chp 2
Chp 4
Chp 5
Chp 6
Chp 7

Chp 3

999 13 1
By coochietalented101

Jan. 3 2021

11:48
Dylan let a annoyed groan wanting to go home "one more time—" "bitch if you fuck this up agian I'm leaving you and taking a Uber. I'm tired and want to go home." The two were in a dance studio.

Kali came up with her own dance routine for one of her songs and wanted Dylan to record her and send it to her so she could come up with some new moves for the songs to show her dancers whenever she recruits them.

"I promise I got it this time." She said, as she was dripping with sweat. Dylan let out a sigh and started playing the music and started recording.

⬆️(her dance routine the first group)

"Okay but you ate that up!" Dylan said over his mouth. "Bout time." She said chuckles with her hands on her knees covered in sweat. "After listening to this song about thirty times I'm sick of it." Dylan commented quickly sending her the video. "Didn't you just like an hour ago it was your favorite."

"That was before you started playing the same part about thirty times in a row of course I'm gonna get sick of it. I'm surprised Ariana let you record that—" Dylan commented knowing how overprotective the older woman got over the two of them.

"There's three songs she doesn't know about so don't even say anything to her." "Ooh she's gonna go off when she finds out." Dylan laughed as Kali grabbed a towel and a water bottle.

"She'll be fine. Besides the only who should be worried is Sean." She said thinking back at her ex-douchebag boyfriend she kept a secret. "At least the songs a bop." The two laughed "I'm so proud your about to Taylor swift that bitch." He said placing his arm over her shoulders as they walked out of the studio.

"Who'd you get to feature on that song anyways." He asked "Devin Gordon. I just sent it to him he said he loved it and sent me his verse and that was pretty much it." She shrugged "I like to think Jay was my inspiration for the song." She joked making the boy chuckle "for real."

•••

12:49

Kris Kendall and Khloe were at a restaurant waiting for Kali to show up for their lunch date. Khloe sighed in her seat constantly looking down at the time on her phone "Hey." Kali says as she was typing fastly on her phone then placed her phone in her pocket sitting down next to Kendall.

"You're late." Kris wants answers since Kali wasn't responding to anyone's text and her phone was clearly not dead so she would have answered. "I had my phone do not disturb and I've been busy booking Studio sessions trying to fit into Ariana's schedule and I've been having to hound Jay about his verse that we're recording today and I'm still waiting for Allie to send me back her demo for her verse one of my songs and don't even get me started on the whole date for the release." Kali ranted feeling stressed with over thinking that everyone was gonna hate her album.

"I'm sure your album is gonna be great." Kendall says, trying to cheer the girl up. "Thank you Kenny." Kali smiled appreciating her words.

"We weren't sure when you would be arriving so Khloe ordered for you." Kris said, Kali gave her a raised eyebrow then tilted her head between both women confused on why both her grandmother and Aunt would let her pick out her food for her. Khloe cleared her throat "eh mm, I order you chicken salad wrap."

'Yeah I'm not eating that shit.' She said in her head but instead just nodded her head taking a sip of her drink. "So Khloe where's True?" Kris asked, "she's with Tristan." Khloe replied, Kali furrows her eyebrows but decides not to say anything. "So are two back together or—"

"We're just.. talking right now." She told them. "why?" Kali asked her "I forgive Tristan. I don't think he's a bad person. I think we all make mistakes as humans and it's only hurting me if I'm holding on to this anger." Khloe tried to explain. "I can respect that." Kris said, Kendall nodded saying "yeah I agree."

The waiter then came over, setting down all the plates of food. "I hope you enjoy your meal." She smiled, "Thank you." Kali said with a smile. "You too." She said then walked away.

The three sat talking catching up on each other's lives. After 1 ½  Kali checked time and it was time for her to go. "I hate to be that person but I have to go." She told the group seeing that Jay messaged her saying he was outside waiting for her. She placed forty dollars on the table but her money was rejected by Khloe.

"What are you doing?" She asked, as Khloe was handing her the money. "It's fine I'm paying." Kali shook her head, not liking people paying for things for her. "Thank you, I'm not gonna let you pay." "Kal it's fine." She urged.

Kali paused for a second then just nodded her head. Kali stood up giving both Kendall and Kris a hug before she left the table.

Without them noticing before she left she gave the restaurant her card number and paid for their whole meal for them.

•••

2:52

"You had one job!" Kali scolds Jay as they walk into the studio together. "Writing isn't really my thing you know." He said nonchalantly, taking a sip of his monster. "Is there a problem?" R.J looking between the two teens.

Kali gave him a nervous smile "no in fact we are both just so excited to start this session." She fake smiled, placing her hand on her friend's shoulder.

R.J sighed annoyingly, already regretting everything "in that case you two shouldn't have any mess ups and we should be able to get it all in one take." He said bluntly.

Kali lets out a nervous chuckle seeing neither Victoria or Ariana were there "what about—

"They're running late." He answers her. "..Oh." "Come on." Jay said, leading the girl inside the booth. "What are you so nervous about? I'm the one freestyling, I should be the nervous one." He muttered to her as they approached there microphone's putting on the headphones "Because—"

"Quite! I'm about to start the track." RJ interrupts them. Kali wiped her sweaty hands on her jeans "you got this. Chill." Jay mouthed to her.

RJ then pointed towards Kali letting her know his mic was on. The watched as Kali whole demeter changed and she was fully in tuned into the music.

[Post Chorus- Kali] What's the worst can happen rollin' with myself? I got too attached, now I'm workin' on my health. Wanna be a savage, thinkin' 'bout yourself I had to attack, had to leave you on the shelf,

oh, well

Face facts, for you, I lost my head
Face that, it's cool, we go again
Can't let these heartless, broken boys win, no

I'm back, I'm on my shit again
Back to business, caught my fuel again
You out so I can let me back in

[Pre-Chorus: Kali]
Now I'm, I'm in my ride
It's me, myself, and time
That's what it takes to break a heartache

I'm, I'm just gon' drive
Just me, myself, and time
Before I lose my whole mind thinkin' how

[Chorus: Kali]
How could you turn? How could you switch it up on me in my darkest hour? How could you?

How, how could you turn?
How could you switch it up on me? Yeah
Switch it up on me, yeah

[Post-Chorus: kali]
What's the worst can happen rollin' with myself? I got too attached, now I'm workin' on my health Wanna be a savage, thinkin' 'bout yourself I had to attack, had to leave you on the shelf, oh, well

RJ then pointed towards Jay letting him know his mic was now on recording.

[Verse 2: Jay]
How you switch up on a nigga? I thought you would never leave I know you hear my voice everywhere you be Cold case, I had to give lil' shawty back to the streets

Had to slide out to Maui, I'll be back in two weeks And it ain't no turnin' back, had to put her on the shelf

I can't buy a hunnid bags, gotta be loyal by yourself and I can't reward disrespect, you know Never give up soul ties, I'd rather have a hunnid hoes

I thought that you vowed to be a roller
You had the big champion, now it's game over
Still outside, still keepin' my composure
Still gettin' wired, still killin' 'til it's over, ayy

[Pre-Chorus: Kali & Jay]
Now I'm, (Ayy) I'm in my ride
It's me, myself, and time
That's what it takes to break a heartache
I'm (Ayy), I'm just gon' drive
Just me, myself, and time
Before I lose my whole mind thinkin' how

[Chorus: Kali & Jay]
How could you turn?
How could you switch it up on me in my darkest hour? (How could you?)
How, how could you turn?
How could you switch it up on me? Yeah
Switch it up on me, yeah

[Post-Chorus: Kali]
What's the worst can happen rollin' with myself? I got too attached, now I'm workin' on my health Wanna be a savage, thinkin' 'bout yourself I had to attack, had to leave you on the shelf, oh, well

[Bridge: Kali]
My bad for puttin' my all in
Don't give me back what you've stolen
How you acted then, it's embarrassing, had to cap it

[Post-Chorus: Kali & Jay]
What's the worst can happen rollin' with myself? I got too attached, now I'm workin' on my health Wanna be a savage, thinkin' 'bout yourself I had to attack, had to leave you on the shelf, oh, well

Both Kali and Jay took off their headphones and stepped out of the booth. "How was that?" Jay asked the man "it was ight." R.J said dismissing the two.

Jay gave him a dirty look "Kali I want you back in for some ad libs." He ordered the girl. Kali didn't ask any questions following his orders. Jay rolled his eyes walking to the couch grabbing his water bottle and taking a sip.

Jay grew bored and decided to take some pictures for his Instagram

Liked: Isabel Gomez, Dove Cameron, Billie Eilish, Drake, Dylan Kardashian and 728,364 others

@Jay_: we out here making bangers💯‼️

View all 498,709 Comments

@usern64: So when's her album coming😏

User09: tell that girl to drop a preview or sum cause she got me itching over here like a crack head

@JaysCoochiepopper: he's cute😳

(Later on in the night)

Isabel was sitting on Xolo's lap putting a facial on her and Xolo. Xolo was scrunching up his face uncomfortably as she applied the facial onto his face. "Xolo." She scolded him.

"I'm sorry but it's cold.. and sticky." He laughed, "you have to stop." She said not being able to keep a straight face. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He apologized with a smile on his face and pecked her lips. Jacob walked by rolling his eyes jokingly "you guys are gross."

"Shut up!" She snarked as she continued to apply Xolo's facial. "I'm bored, let's go do something." Jacob groaned, "do the dishes."

Jacob scrunched up his face "No." "We have a dishwasher, it's not that hard." Xolo says "you do it then." Jacob replies Xolo pauses before saying "nah I'm good."

"I wanna go bowling." Jacob said, "I can ask some people if they want to go." Isabel offered. "I will bust all y'all sorry asses." Jacob commented jokingly "good now go do the dishes." Isabel said to Jacob as she went back to looking at Xolo.

Jacob huffed "I'm doing them but not because you told me too or whatever." He said walking into the kitchen going to the sink to do their dishes.

"How'd?—'' Xolo asked, astonished. "I have that kind of effect on people." She smirked then winked teasingly.

~~~  

Kali was her head laying down on the countertop tiredly with her eyes closed. Dylan stood across as he was playing Roblox on his laptop "THAT BITCH!!! She got me voted out!!" He exclaimed with his mouth dropped open "what are you playing?" She asked, looking up from with furrowed eyebrows.

"survivor." He responded back "this lopsided Candy Crush cheap wigged as bitch got her and her Little friends to vote me out because I ate her friend up when she was talking shit last round." He ranted glaring down at the screen.

"I'm going to sleep cause my ass literally cannot stay up for shit." She said getting out her stool walking out the kitchen going up the steps going to her room. The boy was interrupted when both his phone and laptop started ringing. "Heyyyy."

"Holaaa. Anyways bitch me, Xolo, Jacob, Brooklyn, the triplets and Josh are going bowling. Do you and Kali want to come?" Isabel asks them. "Girl who the fuck is Josh?" Dylan exclaims confusedly, "Oh boy Kali was high key flirting with." Dylan gasped in recognition "Oh curly top?" "Yeah him." She confirmed.

"What time?" He asked her "we're all meeting up at 8:30." He told her "okay let me go tell her and I'll call you back when we're on our way." Dylan told her "alright." With that she hung up the phone. Dylan grabbed a water bottle from the fridge before he went up the steps and knocked on Kali's door before walking in to see the girl knocked out curled up in her bed.

"..hey. Kal." He shook her arm gently "hmm? What?" She groaned and squinted her eyes "We're leaving at 8:30 to go bowling."

"..hmm okay whatever." She muttered before falling back to sleep. "Are you gonna be ready by then?" He asked her "yeah.." she mumbles back.

Liked: Isabel Gomez, Ariana Grande, Kim Kardashian, Brooklyn Lopez, Joshua Bassett, Dua Lipa, and 987,890 others

@Dylan0_0kardashian: caught her ass in 4K 🤭

@BrooklynLopez: Ooh she gonna kill you.

@IsabelGomez: ill be waiting to see the results of the beat down when y'all pull up.

@89User: sleeping beauty ❤️

@ArianaGrande: lmao let her sleep in peace 💀😭

@KrisJenner: awe my grand baby ☺️❤️

@user77: me waiting patiently for Kali to see this post

...

Isabel, Xolo, Jacob, Jay, Brooklyn, Vinnie, Allie, Matt, Chris, Nick, legacy, Asher and Joshua all were waiting patiently for both Kali and Dylan.

Nick, Chris, Matt and Allie went to order the group food. Jacob, Jay, Asher, Joshua and Xolo ran off to the Arcade meanwhile Isabel, Jay and Brooklyn just talked and were scrolling through their phones.

"What up, Hoes!!" Dylan exclaimed, announcing both his and Kali's presence. The girls gave the two sides hugs saying hey. "So where is everyone?" Dylan asked, "The triplets and Allie are getting the food and Xolo, Josh, Asher, Jay and Jacob are at the Arcade." Isabel explained to them.

"Surprise mother fuckers." Nick exclaimed as he was eating some sour gummy worms and Chris was carrying the pizza annoyed. "Heyyy." Nick said as he gave Kali a side hug. "You're so fucking Lazy Nick." Chris snarked as he placed down the pizza on the table. "What the- how?"

"You literally just let me carry both pizzas by myself while you just ate a whole bag of sour gummy worms." He snapped at him.

"First of all you told me before they even gave us the pizza's that you had it and you didn't want any help." Nick rolled his eyes.

"Okay. Where's Matt and Aillie because they were supposed to be with y'all?" Isabel asked, cutting the two's argument.

"They left for some stupid ass Photo Booth." Chris said, rolling his eyes as he sat down next to Vinnie and Brooklyn who was sitting in Vinnie's lap.

...

After about 15 minutes everyone came back to the tables. Everyone was eating some pizza discussing the teams and they all decided that
Kali, Brooklyn, Nick, Legacy, Joshua, Jacob
and Asher would be on one team and Dylan, Isabel, Vinnie, Matt, Chris, Xolo and Jay would be on another. Allie decided to sit out the game and just watch.

"Boom! Strikes all day!!" Dylan says looking over at Kali and Nick who were trying to find their balls. "Shut up, that's your first play of the day." Brooklyn rolled her eyes "and I got a what?! Exactly a strike." He gloated as he took his seat.

"Okay. Watch this!" Kali said looking at Dylan picking up her ball walking down the aisle she then rolled her ball spinning and rolling fast down the aisle hitting a strike. "Ayeeee!" Brooklyn cheered along with Nick, Legacy, Joshua, Jacob and Asher.

Liked: Ariana Grande, KrisJenner, KylieJenner, Kim Kardashian, Dua Lipa, and 807,409 others

@Dylan0_0kardashian: the face you make when you know you're team is about to lose.

@Mattsturniolo: he says this and still doesn't have the most points on his team😒

@Dylan0_0kardashian: ^ you've gutter most of your balls so stay on hush mode bum.

@User$: 🫢

@User6262: the girls are fighting

Liked: KrisJenner, KylieJenner, KhloeKardashian, KendallJenner, Gigihadid, and 1,673,984 others

@KaliKardashian: nobody will be able to fully understand the context of how funny the conversation behind this photo that we were having was 😂💀😭

@user35: I'm mentally and physically attached to these two

@user827: the picture speaks volumes

@useriyxoyc: the way he looks at her at the end.... melting

@Nicksturniolo: @VinnieHacker is a sore loser.

@Vinniehacker: not you commenting like Josh and Kali didn't carry y'all team 😒

@Joshuabassett: and we'll do it again. It's called teamwork Vincent☺️^

@KaliKardashian: someone is just bitter they lost 🤭^^

@user72: we love a good tag team

@user267: I'm hearing wedding bells chime

@Kassettshiper: They are so adorable 🥰

Liked: JenniferLopez, Larray, HaileyBieber, BillieEilish, Jay_, CharliD'Amelio, NoahBeck, others 692,084

@BrooklynLopez: me forcing Vinnie to be a good sport.

@IsabelGomez: shut up you had 23 points and was missing practically all your shots

@BrooklynLopez: hush y'all lost^

@User827: 😂💀

Liked: Larray, BillieEilish, Jay_, AilleTomlinson, Joshuabassett, CharliD'Amelio, NoahBeck, Zendaya and others 645,098

@KaliKardashian: we are the champions w/@Chrissturniolo

@Chrissturniolo: always come out on top

@BrooklynLopez: big purr

@IsabelGomez: we came to Walmart for one thing and these bitch's decided to get a pair of fucking onesies 🙄

@user2768: The matching pajamas 😭❤️

@Igxoucou: They are the cutest ever🫶🏻🫶🏻

@user00: this is so cute :,)

@user995: I LOVE THEM

@DylanKardashian: cute couple or whateva

@IsabelGomez: um excuse me hoe! or whateva?!

@Joshuabassett: Oop you've awoken the beast

@IsabelGomez: CAN IT!

After bowling the group decided to have a sleepover back at KarJenner house. Dylan, Xolo, Jacob, Vinnie were in the living room playing video games. Nick, Matt and Chris were in the kitchen with Brooklyn, Isabel, Allie, Kali and Joshua.

"I just don't understand why they won't blend their McFlurrys they have the fucking machine." Nick ranted, "baes I think it's time to let this go." Isabel told him as Kali walked over with her blue unicorn onesie around the counter where everyone else was talking sitting down her water.

"No. It's there fucking job! It doesn't make any sense" he snapped, everyone laughed and Matt rubbed his shoulder for him to calm down. "Everytime I go there either the ice cream isn't working or I never get my damn ketchup." Brooklyn agreed with him.

"And that's why I take my fatass to Wendy's." Kali laughed and took a sip of her water. "Shut the fuck up." Nick snapped, rolling his eyes. "You fucking liar." Brooklyn added "Girl fat where?" Isabel says, rolling her eyes. "No, for real you're skinny ass never works out and still stays the same shape." Allie added in.

"Y'all are so rude." Kali pouted, "Girl shut up you just wanna argue." Allie said, waving her off. Kali rolled her eyes as they changed the subject to a different conversation.

Kali felt a gentle nudge on her shoulder and she turned to see Joshua standing with his matching onesie and a grin planted on his face as he held a grape in his hand. Kali backed up holding her head back with her mouth open for him to toss the  grape. Joshua went to throw the grape but missed her mouth hitting her in the face.

"Damn, one more." He said holding another grape and throwing it. Kali caught it making them cheer with glee and he ran over picking her up spinning her around.

"Y'all are annoying." Isabel says looking at the two who continued to toss grapes in each other's mouths. "You're just jealous." Joshua snarked with a grin on his face after he caught a grape in his mouth.

Kali's attention was put off the conversation when she watched as Chris reached over to take her water bottle and started drinking it. Brooklyn cracked a smile seeing annoyed Kali immediately got seeing him drink her water.

"What?" Matt asked, seeing that the girl's attention was on Chris who was drinking the water bottle. "He's drinking my water." She said calmly as she glared at him. Chris stopped drinking the water to look at her "no I'm not." He denied.

"I just watched you reach over to take my water and drink it." "This is my water." He cut her off "Chris she just came back from the fridge with that water when have you even left to get a water." Matt asked, Chris looked at him offended but didn't respond "exactly so that's her water."

"It's fine. I'll just get another one." She said lift her hands with a shrug and walked back over to the fridge. "Hey we're about to pick a movie to watch y'all coming?" Dylan asked, walking into the kitchen. Everyone agrees and walks into the living room.

...

Jacob was scrolling through the movies trying to pick nobody has seen already. "Alright Vinnie you pick." Nick motioned for Jacob to give him the remote since No could agree on a movie. Jacob shrugged, tossing him the remote as he sat down on the opposite couch with Brooklyn in his arms.

"I'm gonna go get snacks. Anyone wanna come with?" Kali asked, nobody responded except Joshua who stood up having no problem helping get snacks for them all.

Kail was in the pantry picking out snacks meanwhile Joshua was in the fridge getting drinks for them all "Hey you do have popcorn or do you think that's just took much." He asked her

"You know if I'd totally love to answer you but I'm- just- a- little- distracted." She said clearly struggling with something. Joshua furrowed his eyebrows and walked over towards the entrance of the pantry only to see Kali having a bunch of Chips and Candy in her hand jumping up to try to grab the Oreos on the top shelf.

Joshua smirked, approaching the struggling girl grabbing the cookies for her. Kali sighed out of breath "I had that." She said looking up at him. "Yeah okay Shorty." He replied with a smirk. "Being built like bigfoot isn't a flex." She snarks jokingly. "Yeah well being a doppelgänger of an elf on the shelf isn't either." He says back making her mouth drop

"Uh- that's just mean." She said with a pouty expression. "Okay okay I sowy I sowy." He said in a baby voice holding his arms out to hug her. Kali squinted hee eyebrows and scrunched up her nose and said back "I don't wike it." snatching the Oreos sprinting into the living room seeing that Vinnie picked the movie Hush.

Kali dropped all the snacks in the middle on the mini table everyone picked chips and candy they wanted and Joshua came and passed everybody a drink. Joshua plopped down next to her and snatched her covers "oh hell no." She said, shaking her head, snatching the covers back from him.

"What- I'm cold." He said, crossing his arms. "Okay and go get your own." She said "I don't leave here, I don't know where the extras are."

"Hey Fred and Wilma, shut up! The movie's starting." Jacob said to the two. 2 ½ minutes into the movie Kali placed some of the covers onto him.

"Oh hell no!" Dylan said, seeing the guy in the mask. 30 minutes later Matt yelled "Run!" at the woman on the screen. 20 minutes later "Do yall think Hellen Keller would survive this?" Brooklyn commented randomly

"No, because she's not real." Joshua replied immediately before anyone else could, causing everyone to laugh. "Miss Girl had everyone fooled." Dylan added.

Once the movie was over Dylan was terrified and couldn't shake the feeling that they were being watched "can y'all change the tv to something else because I'm freaking the fuck out." Dylan exclaimed, "put on a Disney movie." 

"Ooh Ooh, High school musical!" Joshua said excitedly "if we're watching that then we're watching the second one." Kali added.

"No lemonade mouth." Vinnie cut in. "No, you picked that last movie." Allie told him. "Let it shine." Chris said, "wait yeah! one of the best Disney movies ever created." Kali agreed

"Dylan here you pick." Brooklyn said, taking the remote off Vinnies lap and passing the remote to him. Dylan picks gravity falls and 4 episodes later everyone except Joshua and Kali were asleep.

"You sleep?" Joshua asked looking over the girl who laid her head on the arm of the couch facing the tv with the cover up her shoulder. "Mm hmm." She hummed back in response.

"I think they all fell asleep." He said looking at Dylan on the recliner Brooklyn and Vinnie cuddled asleep on the one couch. The triplets, Jacob and Isabel who were practically laying on top of a sleeping Xolo were all fast asleep.

Kali let out a huff Joshua gave a worried look "you okay?" He asked, "..yeah." She replied back "What's going on Kali?" "Nothing"
Joshua sighed as he sat up moving closer towards her beside you.

There was a moment of silence, until he broke it "come on, what's going on." he asked softly, "nothing... I've just kinda been pushing myself a lot lately and I'm super tired but I can't seem to fall asleep." she whispered to him making eye contact "Oh." he said, then his face suddenly broke into a smile.

"well i know exactly how to solve your problem" "mmm and what's that?" She asked, looking over at him "it's a surprise- do you have an acoustic guitar by any chance."

"It's up stairs in my room and I'm also just gonna take a wild guess and say you're gonna serenade me." She says in a whisper. "You're so smart." He teased her

"I'd say something snarky back but I'm too tired to think of anything clever." She said, after a bit of back and forth on attempting to convince the girl to walk up the steps to her room with him they came to an agreement much to Joshua's dismay that he'd let her piggyback him up the steps to her room.

Kali watched from her bed as he stood up and picked up her guitar from across the room. He then sat down next to her leaning against the headboard. "Now don't judge me, okay this song is still in the works." He told her with a joking tone but gave her a serious look.

"yippee an original song." She teased, she then cleared her throat "I'm sorry, go ahead." she said becoming serious seeing how much the song actually did mean to him.

He then started strumming he then started singing he lyrics "Common sense tells me kiss the girl goodbye. Common sense tells me leave it all behind. Common sense says the girl's not worth my time. But common sense ain't common when you come to mind."

Kali slowly began to fall into his shoulder as she closed her eyes listen to his voice and lyrics. "Common sense told me she was not worthwhile.
Common sense said don't go the extra mile. Common sense said go back and reconcile.
But common sense forgot about her smile."

"Second chances are thought of to be weak.
Second chances in volumes do they speak. Second chances aren't given usually. But a second chance is all I really need." Kali slowly began to doze off as she tried to fight it until the end of his song.

"I think I love you. I want to love you. Please let me love you. I wish to show you how to love."

"Common sense tells me kiss the girl goodbye. Common sense tells me leave it all behind. Common sense says the girl's not worth my time. But common sense ain't common when you come to mind."

"No, common sense ain't common when you come to mind." When he finished he could hear Kali was laying down beside him with her arm around his waist as small quiet snores came from her. Joshua placed the guitar to the side and slowly laid down beside her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 3.7K 128
Kiara Jenner is the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner family and the fraternal twin of Kylie Jenner. Her whole life she has been famous by staring in...
134K 1.9K 90
Ethan Kardashian is the second eldest son in his family next to Kourtney Kardashian but in his family he has 6 other siblings. Before his 3rd eldest...
187K 2.7K 26
Maddison Kardashian is Khloe's 16 years old daughter.Khloe had Maddison when she was 16 but she doesn't tell anyone who the father is. How does Maddi...
410K 7.6K 58
Nineteen year old Charlotte Evans life is not ordinary. She is no other than the best friend of Kylie Jenner, and the rest of the Kardashian-Jenner f...